Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144982)

Ihavenoname248 08-25-2016 04:01 AM

Re: TheSmexxxyNoobs Ultimate Low Level Tourney

Still no round 5 songs? Darn- was hoping to get in a play before going to sleep to be able to sleep on the song before serious attempts tomorrow. I want to see if I can sweep division 3 :D

SmexxxyBeast 08-25-2016 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihavenoname248 (Post 4468529)
Still no round 5 songs? Darn- was hoping to get in a play before going to sleep to be able to sleep on the song before serious attempts tomorrow. I want to see if I can sweep division 3 :D

To you and to everyone else wondering why round 5 didnt start, i was out of town for the weekend and something happened the day we decided to come home so i had no way to get everything ready for the tournament. I was freaking out over it because i didnt want everyone to think i was a terrible host. For the past few days i have been running the tourmanent solo and when i figured out i wouldnt be there to update the thread i got really worried. So as a result im gonna move the round 5 start to 10pm server time tonight. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience.

SilentSand 08-25-2016 08:00 PM

that's okay but please pay me 10 cents for grievance

Precarious 08-25-2016 08:11 PM

Improvement.

juckter1 08-25-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmexxxyBeast (Post 4468541)
To you and to everyone else wondering why round 5 didnt start, i was out of town for the weekend and something happened the day we decided to come home so i had no way to get everything ready for the tournament. I was freaking out over it because i didnt want everyone to think i was a terrible host. For the past few days i have been running the tourmanent solo and when i figured out i wouldnt be there to update the thread i got really worried. So as a result im gonna move the round 5 start to 10pm server time tonight. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience.

Works for me lol

Also I noticed my R2 score isn't on the spreadsheet. Post #248, page 13.

SmexxxyBeast 08-25-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4468690)
Works for me lol

Also I noticed my R2 score isn't on the spreadsheet. Post #248, page 13.

Round might not start till later now. Im not getting permission to update the forums because of a so called missed security token

Ihavenoname248 08-25-2016 11:39 PM

Let's kick off round 5 with a bang, shall we?

Bach96 08-25-2016 11:53 PM

Literal sightread lol. I honestly think I could make this my new PB since it has very simple rhythms. Now whether I get around to actually doing that, who knows?
Edit: since no scores posted yet edited with most up to date score.

Precarious 08-26-2016 01:46 AM

x_egeltje_x 08-26-2016 03:33 PM

sorry for the late response, but i have to drop out of the tournament. Can't handle playing that much for tournaments. Phone got stolen and took a beating whilst they went for it. not a lot of visible damage but doctor said i should take it easy for a few days/weeks

Sanjixcon 08-26-2016 03:56 PM

will try for the sdg later

arcTangent 08-26-2016 07:00 PM

Sanjixcon 08-26-2016 10:59 PM

I want to update my round 5 score...

~kitty~ 08-27-2016 09:41 AM

No idea why I'm getting worse now instead of better.

Figlar20k 08-27-2016 02:56 PM

not bad not bad

juckter1 08-28-2016 05:20 PM

Got a good on the very last note lmao

Also, I notice neither my round 2 nor my round 4 scores are on the spreadsheet. Are they being counted?

boomerangbro10 08-28-2016 05:56 PM

this song is somewhat difficult to me for no reason

SmexxxyBeast 08-29-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4469579)

Got a good on the very last note lmao

Also, I notice neither my round 2 nor my round 4 scores are on the spreadsheet. Are they being counted?

yea my bad. ive been pretty busy so i havent really had time to update scores. ill be getting on that now.

*Edit* All scores so far have been updated to the spreadsheet

Ihavenoname248 08-29-2016 12:45 PM

Marginal improvement. Shame I fell slightly off the beat partway through, so I tried again...

AND I WAS LATE ON A HAND AHHHHHHH (stupid good run outside of that dumb mistake though- that's only my 4th 60+ AAA equivalency ever)

Charmoeleon 08-29-2016 05:00 PM

Here's this.

Also, any reason why my round 4 isn't on the spreadsheet? I got it posted in here, and on time.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=299
If it's because it says that I'm rank 0 on it, I absentmindedly hit exit to menu after I played that round. I got the screenshot from the "Recently Played" sidebar when it was still up. If that invalidates the screenshot, that's fine, I'd just like to know.