Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618975)
If you were human why would you be worried about being thrown off? To me this reads like "ffa is trying to sound artificial to bait a specific reaction out of me"

I'm trying to understand what you're doing to get a read on you and you keep doing random stuff.

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618978)
I'm trying to understand what you're doing to get a read on you and you keep doing random stuff.

You could've done literally nothing and I would've continued to town read you
Instead you opened a huge can of worms and now you're a serious consideration for scum in my mind

How is this me doing random stuff and not you

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 11:05 PM

Fine, you look frustrated enough.

unvote

I'll do myself a favor and go sleep.

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:06 PM

???

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618977)
Serious question, what connection do you see between wolf celery and these four players

They were in thread when I posted/during the three mins between my post and cel lurking.

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:20 PM

Somebody else start talking

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:21 PM

Oh so not really relevant

You weren't kidding

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:25 PM

Ind what do you think about hakus recent behavior

inDheart 05-7-2018 11:27 PM

hey i should probably play the game

had a really pleasant aria seed where i actually got the best sword this time and it cuts through 2 of the bosses like butter, and felt like my decisions mattered because going to clock tower super early gave me all the stuff to go like anywhere

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:39 PM

Apply that effort to twg for like 20 minutes

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618811)
I can't see the forest, the trees are blocking my view.

is that also a saying in french

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4618817)
Looks like flashflash is noc. Fun.

lol, you say this like you can't contain your excitement

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4618824)
Ye sry that game was entirely my fault haha!

you respond to this post but not the one where he's calling you scummy...?

ffa's reads would bother me more there if they were like, intensely serious, which they don't read like. he gives another one a couple hours later where it's more like he's throwing people into groups, you know

hey it's page 2 and i think haku's town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4618888)
im questioning funnygorl for agreeing with haku to a lesser extent when she's not even sure of haku's thoughts

they can agree on the result but not how they got there. i'd rather she ask haku why, but also...it's haku

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618896)
Earlier you were meme shipping me and ind but I don't see why that's a thing

I'm willing to entertain you about this cause I wanna know what dynamic you see

I didn't notice ind pocketing me

i'm pocketing everyone and that's why my previous post bounced off both you and haku at the same time

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618909)
I'm seeing that because in my previous game with you, we were the wolf team and you were interacting with me a lot early game like that.

It felt like a "hey im here lol" kind of post because wolves don't have a pre game chat or anything.

I could be wrong, but I just don't have a better lead atm.

:blonk:

this seems like not a great basis for a read and ffa continuing to like your line after this post (and then realizing the pregame chat thing after the fact) is weird

curry entrance is not spectacular, half his responses are like after-the-fact shitposting. i think he's played with haku before so his vote there, while having more to say about noc's reads, is confusing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618934)
Hi! I'm still voting for you, but I'll be back in about an hour or two if you want to try and change my mind!

lmao

i totally missed ffa voting roundbox apparently, but now you're pushing on the slip thing on haku?

nvm i like curry's #225

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618964)
Heros is better for me because it’s my first MOBA. Also I play or have played all the blizzard games, so I know all the characters stories.

It’s fun!

Also cel kinda ducking out since he was pinged earlier as scummy. Where you at bro? You’re clear bottom of my shallow wolf pool

heroes or don't talk to me, but cel's duck-out is a mindmeld across time and space

your following posts make me wish we had a lie detector

@ffa: looks like haku is missing why exactly your read flipped and why thread progression would fit the flip so i think you're just talking past each other and it's making things weird

towns atm
gun (duh)
ind
manti
zoshi
curry?
olimar?
haku?

you appearing to seize late on haku's slip is odd to me, but i might reread it in the morning and see if i still think it's a slip and relocate him accordingly. meta is otherwise telling me he's town

i'm divided on you right now too, i think you're connected to that situation

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:04 AM

also my main memory of xel's posts are him actually wanting to play the game and/or just being bored

which is...different than what i remember, potentially meta-breaking

don't remember him offering much of a basis to judge though

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:07 AM

Good post

Do you want me to answer anything before I fall asleep

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618994)
Good post

Do you want me to answer anything before I fall asleep

if you weren't voting roundbox to make him do things, who would you be voting

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:11 AM

Still not haku, I'm in the same boat as you looks like

Most likely olimar or celery, I think olimar is 3rd party before wolf though so he's lower priority
Usually town celery is more active than this so I think he's trying to fly under the radar

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:12 AM

ok cool

wanted to see what you say before i vote celirra

why olimar 3p, or even scum in general? didn't remember you talking about that as i read forward

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618991)
i totally missed ffa voting roundbox apparently, but now you're pushing on the slip thing on haku?

that was literally my first post of the game, so i don't know what you mean by "now"

Also you making a huge list of people you think are town is kind of suspicious to me at this point in the game; maybe I'm just used to "if you're town reading a bunch of people you're probably a wolf" but really, I'd say I'm only townreading like maybe one or two people right now.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:14 AM

Since this is sort of a question you asked: I didn't pick up on the slip right away, I think because by the time I got there I was already thinking about hakus pov from our game together

If I didn't look back at all of hakus posts I might not have read it again, but it was much more obvious the second time (probably as obvious as it ought to be)

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618997)
ok cool

wanted to see what you say before i vote celirra

why olimar 3p, or even scum in general? didn't remember you talking about that as i read forward

His first questions regarding the setup were about third party, and after I called him out on it he asked more broad setup questions that looked to me like he was trying to hide his soft

Haku thought it could be pr hunting but now that I look back on it with recent developments maybe haku was trying to fling some dirt? Either way olimar doesn't look great to me rn regardless of haku

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618998)
that was literally my first post of the game, so i don't know what you mean by "now"

Also you making a huge list of people you think are town is kind of suspicious to me at this point in the game; maybe I'm just used to "if you're town reading a bunch of people you're probably a wolf" but really, I'd say I'm only townreading like maybe one or two people right now.

Remember there are 14 people in this game and 5 or 6 of them already have enough content to be d1 read, and one more is confirmed town

Who are these one or two people may I ask