Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 10:14 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758717)
Pretty rude ngl

what does fake VCA mean

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758714)
If you scumread me, why don't you just say so instead of carefully wording your way around it

How about u read my posts instead?

I heavily town read u on my opening post

Doesn't mean i don't think your being a sourpuss

Next time u post a huge wallpost ill call it fake without elaboration so u can know how it feels

flashflash account 04-5-2021 10:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
wondering if tn is a flow hydra

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758718)
what does fake VCA mean



Think it's related to this somehow...

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
That was a lot bigger than i thought id be. Oops

Hakulyte 04-5-2021 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I'm guessing VCA = Vote Count Analysis.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a votecount.

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758721)
Think it's related to this somehow...

stop messing with me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758723)
I'm guessing VCA = Vote Count Analysis.

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a votecount.

<3 thank you haku

roundbox 04-5-2021 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758724)
stop messing with me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

fake vote count analysis

tn5421 04-5-2021 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You lurk all day and come back a couple of hours before deadline.
You point at people that are a threat to scum and say "they're trying to hard to be wolves" as an attempt to throw shade on otherwise relatively solid town reads.
You pre-supply an excuse for why 'you cant contribute'.
You post useless wagon 'analysis'; a combination of IIoA and unsupported guessing, and then intentionally attempting to recreate the same situation you 'analyzed' to increase your odds of survival, since YOU are on the wall this time.
More potshots thrown at relatively consensus-town shadowgod10
You throw more shade on me for daring to question your motives for your IIoA vca post.

In summary, you are my choice of yeet today, and it now has nothing to do with your previous lack of activity. Eat rope.

Shadow_God_10 04-5-2021 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4758694)
Checking the fg wagon #1



Damn. You really rode this vote till eod after moving her up to null later. Didnt progress the read past that. Wanna uhh... explain that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758233)
My brain wants to think she's wolf because of trauma, I guess

Pretty much this. Every time I ISO FG now my brain just defaults to wolf

I wasn't present for EOD yesterday either, and just forgot about it.

I get that's not a very good explanation, but that's all I got.

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758727)
You lurk all day and come back a couple of hours before deadline.
You point at people that are a threat to scum and say "they're trying to hard to be wolves" as an attempt to throw shade on otherwise relatively solid town reads.
You pre-supply an excuse for why 'you cant contribute'.
You post useless wagon 'analysis'; a combination of IIoA and unsupported guessing, and then intentionally attempting to recreate the same situation you 'analyzed' to increase your odds of survival, since YOU are on the wall this time.
More potshots thrown at relatively consensus-town shadowgod10
You throw more shade on me for daring to question your motives for your IIoA vca post.

In summary, you are my choice of yeet today, and it now has nothing to do with your previous lack of activity. Eat rope.

Ok

tn5421 04-5-2021 10:22 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
It's a fake analysis post because there's no actual analysis going on. You wanted to vote someone to make a 3-way KITB, so you bent your 'analysis' to produce the result you wanted

tn5421 04-5-2021 10:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
You deliberately waited until as late in the day as possible to do so in order to make flash wagoning you for openwolfing as unappealing as possible

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:23 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also i didn't say like any of that but ok

You got the quotes to back up those bold statements?

And could u dumb that down i couldn't read the last half of that

tn5421 04-5-2021 10:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

roundbox 04-5-2021 10:24 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4758720)
wondering if tn is a flow hydra

low chance given his signature is quoting lord_carbo
anyone who has been on ffr a long time knows that zoomers from flow would have no idea who carbo is

@Lewdy:
why are you super townreading raeko already? can you give me a little detail on that?

mellon_collie 04-5-2021 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758733)
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

what the hell lol

we can yeet whoever we want sit the hell down now

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
I did roast shadow cause that vote was terrible. If u don't agree then i guess you are a fan of terrible votes

FreezinIce 04-5-2021 10:26 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758733)
No, I think I'd rather double down instead.

You can either yeet FreezinIce today, or you can yeet me.

Wow... you pulled a me and asked for a thunderdome.

Lol!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution