Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-27-2016 06:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411825)
Really mad

And by mad, I mean he doesn't know how to handle pressure (as you observe) so resorts to insults or what may you.

Except this time his threat actually happened and I'm still quite salty about it.

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411823)
it absolutely does

but iirc he's not even really considering AA's behavior here, which is lazy if he's "REALLY TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH"

I will need to check that last point again

Oh, you're talking about Blaster, not me.

That's fine. He should have some thoughts on AA's behavior, as he's more caught up than I am.

AA: Yeah, rzr said that Zenith was against analyzing kills in a previous scum game of his.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411319)
You misunderstand how badly I wanted/want to kill Zenith.

yeah

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411827)
Oh, you're talking about Blaster, not me.

That's fine. He should have some thoughts on AA's behavior, as he's more caught up than I am.

AA: Yeah, rzr said that Zenith was against analyzing kills in a previous scum game of his.

yes those were both directed at red blaster

Charu 02-27-2016 06:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm just gonna unvote because I think it's on backpack still

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411828)
yeah

and I already pointed this out but I don't see how his desire to kill zenith progressed, I'll find the post

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411827)
Oh, you're talking about Blaster, not me.

That's fine. He should have some thoughts on AA's behavior, as he's more caught up than I am.

AA: Yeah, rzr said that Zenith was against analyzing kills in a previous scum game of his.

ah

well like charu had said zenith has been trying to change his meta a lot so I don't think that's a strong point either

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411833)
and I already pointed this out but I don't see how his desire to kill zenith progressed, I'll find the post

I'm saying that "his reasoning for wanting to kill you is situated in his read on Zenith"

which is fair to a degree, those are data points, but if he really cares he should be considering all data points instead of flat out ignoring "you"

THIS is cherry-picking: picking out instances of what he considers wolfy behavior without considering anything else

especially considering how unstable Zenith was on D1

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
couple that with a lack of visible development on Day 1 and he doesn't look good to me

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411369)
was digging through red blaster's posts and something doesn't sit well





these are the only two real posts where he mentions zenith. the first post he mentions zenith in the context of charu's case and doesn't seem to think much of it, in the next one he admits that zenith would be on his suspect list, and then for seemingly no reason zenith/me progresses more and more on the scum list until it gets to this



I see nothing that would make that happen especially since zenith hadn't posted at all after red blaster made those first posts

here it is

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
since day 1**

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4408489)
like, I don't need to even look at xel until next phase or the phase after because he's null and bad at d1

Ok, so this was the reaction to pressure that bothered me.

It's not like he's calling Xel mafia for pushing on him, he's just calling him bad. I think a mafia who knows town (or an SK, I guess) is pushing on him is more likely to try to put down that person's reads whereas an anger prone town who gets pushed on tends to call that person mafia (Like AA just did with me actually. Hmm).

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411836)
couple that with a lack of visible development on Day 1 and he doesn't look good to me

well, I should probably substantiate this before using it as a point against him

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411834)
ah

well like charu had said zenith has been trying to change his meta a lot so I don't think that's a strong point either

I get that, but changing one's meta doesn't really change one's values, right?

Oh, and I apologize for using this against you. It really sucks to have defend the actions of your predecessor when you can't possibly know what they were thinking. I just can't not use it either, you know.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411841)
I get that, but changing one's meta doesn't really change one's values, right?

Oh, and I apologize for using this against you. It really sucks to have defend the actions of your predecessor when you can't possibly know what they were thinking. I just can't not use it either, you know.

don't apologize it's just part of the game, I'm just still salty that I'm being scumread because zenith is a dumbass

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411840)
well, I should probably substantiate this before using it as a point against him

read the post I quoted I think I did it for you

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411841)
I get that, but changing one's meta doesn't really change one's values, right?

Oh, and I apologize for using this against you. It really sucks to have defend the actions of your predecessor when you can't possibly know what they were thinking. I just can't not use it either, you know.

idk from what I've seen zenith changing his meta often includes changing how he approaches the game, not just how his posting style is, which could include how he handles particular data points

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411843)
read the post I quoted I think I did it for you

I want to confirm for myself

but tentatively, I agree, things don't add up

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411839)
Ok, so this was the reaction to pressure that bothered me.

It's not like he's calling Xel mafia for pushing on him, he's just calling him bad. I think a mafia who knows town (or an SK, I guess) is pushing on him is more likely to try to put down that person's reads whereas an anger prone town who gets pushed on tends to call that person mafia (Like AA just did with me actually. Hmm).

as much as I hate having to use this defense I think that's typical zenith reaction

thesunfan 02-27-2016 06:45 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 2207 to post 2579
Night in 4:16:01

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (15), Hakulyte (45), Xiz (29)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Red Blaster (25)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- DaBackpack (93)
  • 1 -- rzr -- SKG_Scintill (4)
  • 1 -- unvote -- Charu (42)
  • 2 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (77), reuben_tate (1)

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411839)
Ok, so this was the reaction to pressure that bothered me.

It's not like he's calling Xel mafia for pushing on him, he's just calling him bad. I think a mafia who knows town (or an SK, I guess) is pushing on him is more likely to try to put down that person's reads whereas an anger prone town who gets pushed on tends to call that person mafia (Like AA just did with me actually. Hmm).

don't remember if you mentioned this, but do you have thoughts on SKG?

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411776)
Man, SKG has all this sketch vote placement.

you mean SKG is making sketchy votes, or sketchy votes are on him right now?

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
can't believe red blaster is voting dbp

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411850)
you mean SKG is making sketchy votes, or sketchy votes are on him right now?

He's making sketchy votes.

There are a lot of places where there are 3-4 votes on someone I think is town, with a bunch of likely town and SKG voting.

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I believe that answers your other question as well.

thesunfan 02-27-2016 06:50 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 2207 to post 2585
Night in 4:10:08

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (15), Hakulyte (45), Xiz (29)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Red Blaster (25)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- DaBackpack (95)
  • 1 -- rzr -- SKG_Scintill (4)
  • 1 -- storn42 -- storn42 (15)
  • 1 -- unvote -- Charu (42)
  • 3 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (78), fontisian (18), reuben_tate (1)

EDIT: Fonti is voting for AA, I don't know how to make the vc pick it up though

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411851)
can't believe red blaster is voting dbp

I'm trying to decide if a wolf RB would "go against the grain" right now, since SKG is the "easy target" right now (assuming they aren't both wolves)

on the other hand, the cases against you and I kind of write themselves, as bad and shortsighted as they are (me fakesofting, you replacing zenith) so a wolf RB can feign justification pretty easily and make it seem like he's actually trying

and maybe he feels like he's locked in to his reasoning and is afraid changing his mind is scummy or something

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411852)
He's making sketchy votes.

There are a lot of places where there are 3-4 votes on someone I think is town, with a bunch of likely town and SKG voting.

why are they sketchy when SKG does them and not when likely town do them?

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 06:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I had a reason for thinking SKG was town, but that has been thoroughly discredited because of his insistent vote on botchi yesterday

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 06:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411857)
I had a reason for thinking SKG was town, but that has been thoroughly discredited because of his insistent vote on botchi yesterday

what was it though

fontisian 02-27-2016 06:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411856)
why are they sketchy when SKG does them and not when likely town do them?

Ok, say you're mafia and you see a lot of town voting for a town? You're probably going to pile on a bit to make sure that town dies, then maybe use it against the voters latter.

So whenever I see a lot of town voting for a town, I have to ask what the mafia's doing. In most cases, I'm either wrong on someone, or that one null guy voting is just mafia. There are a number of votes where SKG is that one null guy.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4411859)
Ok, say you're mafia and you see a lot of town voting for a town? You're probably going to pile on a bit to make sure that town dies, then maybe use it against the voters latter.

So whenever I see a lot of town voting for a town, I have to ask what the mafia's doing. In most cases, I'm either wrong on someone, or that one null guy voting is just mafia. There are a number of votes where SKG is that one null guy.

ok, this makes sense

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411858)
what was it though

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411858)
what was it though

I thought he might be a PR because of not giving any reasoning behind his entry botchi vote, but still being persistent on it

but he later changed his vote for some reason (which outright conflicts with that), and on top of that botchi claimed psychic (which -probably- conflicts with that)

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think reuben might be town

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
popping in the thread suddenly, and then getting frustrated that he's behind, and then immediately leaving don't sound wolf to me

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 07:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411045)
WHY DID YOU COME OUT FUCK DUDE

i was trying to cover you dude

This is in response to Haku

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411102)
xiz are you fucking serious I was covering for you asshole

Obviously this is to Xiz


So please explain dap considering you said you were only covering xiz

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411867)
This is in response to Haku



Obviously this is to Xiz


So please explain dap considering you said you were only covering xiz

"covering" has two meanings here

the first, in steering a lynch away from him

the second, in actually taking a nightkill from him

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 07:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well, I guess I was also "taking a nightkill" from Haku too, but that was more accidental

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 07:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411868)
"covering" has two meanings here

the first, in steering the lynch away from him

the second, in actually taking a nightkill from him

I don't see that at all but whatever.

Out of curiosity do you remember who was pushing the Botchi lynch in D2?
Given we know he was human and a blue the people pushing on him (there were quite a few iirc) need to be looked at

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:04 PM

Re: Vote Count
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4411057)
Votes from post 977 to post 2152
Night in 0:05:07

---
:00 good :01 bad

Yeah it was the last 5 minutes of the phase and I was mad so words just came out, but I meant different things by the same word

this is the votecount, and I actually trust every single person on this wagon

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
besides -maybe- YoshL, but doesn't matter atm

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so yeah dfr was probably town, with this knowledge

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
red blaster, can you say your thoughts on SKG?

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411864)
popping in the thread suddenly, and then getting frustrated that he's behind, and then immediately leaving don't sound wolf to me

This can be viewed both ways.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:09 PM

Re: Vote Count
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4411103)
Votes from post 977 to post 2200
Night in 0:00:45

---
:03 good :04 bad

final votecount, for reference

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411877)
This can be viewed both ways.

I guess that's true

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh hey!

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411876)
red blaster, can you say your thoughts on SKG?

I have none.
he's not been very active and when he has been I read his posts as troll-ish and sarcastic.

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think it's odd that you and Xiz voted for botchi then both hopped to me.

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
There was a lot of dbp and xiz

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411872)
Out of curiosity do you remember who was pushing the Botchi lynch in D2?
Given we know he was human and a blue the people pushing on him (there were quite a few iirc) need to be looked at

I was pushing him, for what i still think good reasons. i was very wrong though lol. I'm going to literally mimic DBP here, and say I like everyone on that wagon.

Charu because towny D2, looking at all possible angles and getting genuinely frustrated.
YoshL because overall synergy with how D2 went when he subbed in. Provided good discussion and kept the flow of the conversation.
DBP because mindmeld (even though we fucked that up hard)
(And I might be mistaken here, but before that votecount)
Hakulyte because obvious reasons.

Charu 02-27-2016 08:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411872)
Out of curiosity do you remember who was pushing the Botchi lynch in D2?
Given we know he was human and a blue the people pushing on him (there were quite a few iirc) need to be looked at

I feel like it was me, but someone pinged him out before I started voting for him after I made that reads list.

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411882)
I think it's odd that you and Xiz voted for botchi then both hopped to me.

Not really. I said it before, I panicked. During that time, you haven't done a lot. There were literally 120 seconds left in the day at the time of his claim so I went with what I felt was best at the time.

(Better then going 'lol idk what to dooo')

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
This is weird

In the midst of the chaos, RB had his vote on DFR

and when botchi claimed, he unvoted DFR for some reason

and you didn't vote again

why was that?

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I take that back

maybe DFR was a wolf

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah looking like you realized that DFR might die, so you unvoted him

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
wait

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
thanks for drawing my attention to the pre-botchi claim wagon

I think the most rich information in this entire game comes from those vote transitions in the last three minutes

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411887)
This is weird

In the midst of the chaos, RB had his vote on DFR

and when botchi claimed, he unvoted DFR for some reason

and you didn't vote again

why was that?

I just didn't like the events spiraling out of control I wasn't going to have any part in it.
If I was getting lynched I was going down with some sort of guaranteed town tell - my lack of self-preservation in this case.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411892)
I just didn't like the events spiraling out of control I wasn't going to have any part in it.
If I was getting lynched I was going down with some sort of guaranteed town tell - my lack of self-preservation in this case.

going to take a shower, but I don't think I believe you

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I will try to resituate myself in the end of day yesterday and see what I find out, though

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411888)
maybe DFR was a wolf

WHAT IF HE WAS

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411740)
gut read dedede + SKG woof team

Why would storn put just two people as a wolf team, when it's confirmed that there were 3 before botchi's death.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I would like other poeple to look at the vote patterns between the two vote counts I posted while I'm gone

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
don't leave yet DBP tell me what you think of this lol

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411893)
going to take a shower, but I don't think I believe you

The feelings mutual lol

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 08:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think I voted botchi before he claimed

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 08:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm confused why not self-preserving is a town tell because as a town I would always self-pres because I trust myself over everyone else

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well I guess if I had fucked up really badly and was wrongly being scumread I might just take it but idk

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411900)
I'm confused why not self-preserving is a town tell because as a town I would always self-pres because I trust myself over everyone else

I view it reverse.
it would be wolfy to vote for someone for no other reason then to survive.
I also saw dfr casted no other vote in his final post about his reads being wrong, which solidified him as human in my mind.

But of course dap is trying to now skew us as w/w for not voting.

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411902)
I view it reverse.
it would be wolfy to vote for someone for no other reason then to survive.
I also saw dfr casted no other vote in his final post about his reads being wrong, which solidified him as human in my mind.

But of course dap is trying to now skew us as w/w for not voting.

Literally this happened when V and I were wolves last game

We were top wagons athe eod, and V didn't vote so that he could save me

And I didn't vote him either

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411897)
don't leave yet DBP tell me what you think of this lol

I'm not sure, it could be a coincidence, but if it's not then bingo

Will look at storn again

thesunfan 02-27-2016 08:40 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 2207 to post 2629
Night in 2:20:36

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- SKG_Scintill -- rzr (15), Hakulyte (45), Xiz (35)
  • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Red Blaster (33)
  • 1 -- Red Blaster -- DaBackpack (118)
  • 1 -- rzr -- SKG_Scintill (4)
  • 1 -- storn42 -- storn42 (15)
  • 1 -- unvote -- Charu (43)
  • 3 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (82), fontisian (19), reuben_tate (1)
EDIT: Fonti is still voting for AA

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Not that that situation always happens, but it DOES happen

Xiz 02-27-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I looked over his posts and besides the 'pocket' thing I didn't see anything else

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411474)
what do people think of the dfr lynch? I know red blaster mentioned him not self presing but I think the votes at the end were really confusing so idk how much weight to give that

if I ignore the lack of self preservation then dfr was more likely a hit

because I still stand by his helicopter sheep approach and it seemed like he lacked conviction

Xiz 02-27-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Would anyone consider a storn lynch? I'm kinda feeling it more then an SKG.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 09:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411910)
Would anyone consider a storn lynch? I'm kinda feeling it more then an SKG.

I would, I was null on cedo and I said earlier that while I'm ok with storn's tone I've misread him before. He also hasn't provided much for us to go off of

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 09:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
also I'm kind of playing ltwg right now but I'll try to keep checking in

DaBackpack 02-27-2016 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411892)
I just didn't like the events spiraling out of control I wasn't going to have any part in it.
If I was getting lynched I was going down with some sort of guaranteed town tell - my lack of self-preservation in this case.

"As soon as I realized my vote might actually matter I got rid of it"

fontisian 02-27-2016 09:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
:/

AA

For posterity.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution