Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 01:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411493)
fourier transform, master theorem, traveling salesman problem, computational intractability, A* search, partial order set, Chinese room argument, modus ponens, beta reduction, halting problem, first order logic, cherry pop-tarts

hope that helps

actually master theorem is on an exam next week
modus ponens was a year ago
fourier transform was covered briefly but won't be on tomorrow
traveling salesman I've done before
idk about computational intractability
A* done a year ago
partial order set I vaguely remember

I had cherry poptarts last year then realized i don't really like them

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411370)
scum is done, only the SK remains after todays lynch

What? How?

Let me simulate how not even close I am from a solve on this for you:

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4411059)
Guys im the psychic. There are three wolves left. Take off votes

Possibility #1:

Assume botchi is right. This would mean that only 1 wolf died in (Roundbox + XelNya + helphelp11 + Tokzic(clearly Town because killed by Mafia but whatever))
Note: I don't even want to try to solve this without botchi's claim. If you know even without that as a basis, be my guest.
I know there's a theory about "roundbox or helphelp11" being a Wolf, but I believe it wasn't botchi who started it therefore it becomes invalid for this logic.

So, Wolf #1 = Roundbox or XelNya or helphelp11 confirmed. (it doesn't matter who it is)

Other stuff:
botchi246 died N2 ("theorically" Town because assuming he's Psychic for this logic.)

Very Important: These 2 players died after Botchi could check how many wolves are alive. This mean that we cannot know their alignment from Botchi.

Sinistrosuede died N2 (modkilled) remain unknown.
YoshL died N2 @ remain unknown.

"Most likely" Case 1: DFR's Lynch at the end of Day 2.

We had a KitB that hit DFR which was a 50/50 coin flip with Red Blaster.

Note that rzr said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411370)
scum is done, only the SK remains after todays lynch

After this "Random Event", therefore the KitB "luck" part here is irrelevant and this is auto-clearing Red Blaster for reasons that I don't understand myself. (yay!)

rzr's relevant posts:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411081)
err I'm okay with both these atm (refering to Red Blaster and DFR)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411083)
kill dfr at least red is trying

I see hesitation here, but he did want to kill DFR after all so, by his actions, I would tend to believe that this was his first Wolf "hit": (Hypothetical Wolf #2 DFR) rzr confirm this and give more explanation if you can.

Here's a few potential scenarios as to why he could have been hesitating:

A) He doesn't know who's the wolf (if there's one!) Wait- that's impossible because he knows apparently.
B) He's the Cop and seered the supposedly wolf but doesn't want to out himself after seeing me and botchi out as Medic/Psychic. (Think about it, 3 PRs outing themselves in a row, that would certainly look bad.)
C) He has plenty of proof after (most likely DFR) and is confident he's wolf.
D) He doesn't really care because neither of them are wolves. (Seered Sinistrosuede?)

There's probably other possibilities, but I just wanted to give some examples. Note that Wolf #2 could also be Sinistrosuede or/and YoshL.

That's making me come to the conclusion that "for some reason" there's 2 wolves in DFR/Sinistrosuede/YoshL. I'd say DFR is probably one, but Sinistrosuede with nearly no post vs YoshL who was very active and posted a lot of good content/calls/intents etc. leaves me confused. I want to assume there's a seer here or some incredible read that I missed. Like, even if I wanted to accuse YoshL, there's no way, absolutely no way that it's a 100% "this is a Wolf" call. So, there's missing information here.

I'm going to skip to potential Wolf #4 and let him answer about #2/#3.

That would obviously be DBP from my pov. I'm not going to bother because let's be honest, I'm biased from being in a Haku vs DBP situation.

tl;dr

Wolf Team could be:

Roundbox or helphelp11 or XelNya/DFR(Not Confirmed from my pov)/Sinistrosuede or YoshL/DBP or (Sinistrosuede/YoshL/???)
??? = DBP could be SK therefore there's 1 wolf left who could be pretty much anyone.

......

So, conclusion to all of this? We wait for rzr because I'm not even close. <___<"

Possibility #2:

rzr is lying. I have no clue why. I think I love this theory, it sounds a lot more likely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede (Post 4411491)
Oh, I forgot Red Blaster.

Didn't like the way he voted in post 248.

I agree, but his amount of content is so small that I wouldn't seriously accuse him of anything yet. He also did say "I'm human" right before the KitB to clear himself out in case he does die. I think he's Town for that.

Why I'm posting all of this?

Also, salty reminder that I work Friday/Saturday/Sunday and that I'll be less active this phase. Honestly, even if I was less active Day 1, I was a lot more productive that day than Day 2. I wouldn't be too worried if I was you guys. It just means I'll invest less time behind my posts so, it should mean less chaos and more "back to normal" stuff.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Coming down finally to the same conclusion as pmuch everyone..

"I'm not going anywhere interesting with this."

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede (Post 4411491)
Oh, I forgot Red Blaster.

Didn't like the way he voted in post 248.

My Xelnya vote? Lmao that's just our history

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411414)
I shot you.
I didn't shoot YoshL and he died.

Therefore, Mafia didn't use roleblock on YoshL.

Are you saying that SK bypass roleblock?

I'm not following you here, weren't you roleblocked? Pretty sure you said you were at day start..so it's confusing that you're bringing up YoshL not getting blocked.

Only one person can be roleblocked per night unless there are multiple blockers unless I'm misinterpreting the setup or something.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 04:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Trivia Newbie questions that I can't answer:

Can Mafia use Team roleblock to protect a Town player?
Does the first hit on a bulletproof vest triggers a Roleblock action?

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 04:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411507)
I'm not following you here, weren't you roleblocked? Pretty sure you said you were at day start..so it's confusing that you're bringing up YoshL not getting blocked.

Only one person can be roleblocked per night unless there are multiple blockers unless I'm misinterpreting the setup or something.

I shot DBP.
I got roleblocked.
YoshL got killed by SK.
Botchi got killed by Mafia.

That's pretty much all you need to know for night phase.

I think I derped in my own explanation in your quote because I was trying to figure out what were the potential scenarios of what could have really happened that night. I can't edit my own post sadly.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:37 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411508)
Trivia Newbie questions that I can't answer:

Can Mafia use Team roleblock to protect a Town player?
Does the first hit on a bulletproof vest triggers a Roleblock action?

I think you're a bit confused on how roleblocker works.
Only the actual blocker can send in a single target, in this case it was you, who's action(s) then become voided out which is why your shot on dap didn't go through.
You keep bringing up "team roleblock" which I think is confusing you. Think of the roleblocker as a mafia PR like a medic or cop or something.

As to your questions:

No. It'd be hard for them to actually do that and they would benefit more from letting a town die.

Regarding the SK vest, it just allows them to survive an action that would otherwise kill them (vigi shots, mafia kills etc)

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 04:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
When the SK survive from that action, does the person who's shooting receive a pm as if "their action was roleblocked" so we can't tell if it was a Mafia roleblock instead or we just receive nothing?

I'm trying to figure out if DAP = (SK or Mafia) or (Mafia only).

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 04:56 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I did notice:
Quote:

If a player was saved by the renegade doctor, or the serial killer has their bulletproof vest hit, I will not announce that they were targeted but did not die.
When OP says "announce" does it means "publicly" or it includes "pms" as well?

storn42 02-26-2016 05:29 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
storn

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
[QoTE=Hakulyte;4411511]When the SK survive from that action, does the person who's shooting receive a pm as if "their action was roleblocked" so we can't tell if it was a Mafia roleblock instead or we just receive nothing?

I'm trying to figure out if DAP = (SK or Mafia) or (Mafia only).[/quote]

If you shot the SK and hit a vest I don't think you get "roleblocked" back as a result, but I'm not sure on that as I have no experience with that situation myself. Maybe someone else can shed light on this unless we're treading into angleshooting territory.

If it's legal for me to ask, did you get a pm confirming that you were roleblocked?

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Although I think it's generally the consensus that the SK's vest was hit on N1 when only Xel died though.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:44 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411513)
storn

Hi storn.
if I gave you a gun right now who would you shoot?






And not yourself pls :cool:

storn42 02-26-2016 05:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411516)
Hi storn.
if I gave you a gun right now who would you shoot?






And not yourself pls :cool:

you know the answer is always myself. anyways... i haven't read all 2000 of the posts in this game... i dont know if i will, but im caught up on todays activities. anyways i'll answer this question after i post some stuff. so be ready for that. (oh and my other answer is you for asking that question but you know.. #shitpost)

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:52 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
-_ -

storn42 02-26-2016 05:54 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411389)
I haven't read the new posts yet, but I'm here to fucking yell at Xiz

here's what happened

1) Xiz came in strong on D2 saying "yeah I think helphelp was a hit guys"
2) I asked him why and got a vague answer iirc
3) Assumed that Xiz was the actual psychic, and then pretty much asked him to verify that for me (in vague terms obviously)
4) Xiz pretty much confirmed to me that he knew I thought he was the psychic, and then affirmed my suspicions
5) I was afraid that it was getting really obvious, and when Charu and RB asked me "why are there exactly 3 wolves" I softed that I was the psychic to take the hit for Xiz

xiz has some fucking explaining to do

on the one hand... i REALLY dont like where dbp is going here... on the other hand, it seems that he has been posting with decent content and activity....

storn42 02-26-2016 05:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411494)
oh yeah, and zebra cakes

role hunting or shitposting???

storn42 02-26-2016 05:56 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
btw, just know that the memes cant be memes today. it isn't D0 anymore MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

storn42 02-26-2016 06:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ok so call me a sheep here, but im actually arriving at the same conclusions as many other people are. haku tried to vigi dbp and got role blocked. question #1) did you get roleblocked or did the kill not go through? #2) are you fake claiming that you used your vigi?

If you claim vigi obviously you're going to get the mafia to use their 1 shot roleblock on you that night. so why waste the 1-shot that wont occur anyways. but if it didn't get role blocked and actually shot that would line up with dbp being the SK. with his role hunting shenanigans its making him seems scummy, but it doesn't feel like a woof dbp.

p.s. i got distracted while writing this :P

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 11:29 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411524)
question #1) did you get roleblocked or did the kill not go through? #2) are you fake claiming that you used your vigi?

1.) I got roleblocked.
2.) I have no reason to fake claim here. (Unless I'm the SK. If you guys are convinced I'm the SK and doesn't come to conclusions by the end of this phase, lynch me. I'm serious. I already used all my abilities and I should have about the same value as a VT and we can afford to mislynch me to simplify information.)

storn42 02-26-2016 12:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411535)
1.) I got roleblocked.
2.) I have no reason to fake claim here. (Unless I'm the SK. If you guys are convinced I'm the SK and doesn't come to conclusions by the end of this phase, lynch me. I'm serious. I already used all my abilities and I should have about the same value as a VT and we can afford to mislynch me to simplify information.)

except why not fake claim? assuming you are the vigi, it would be wise to not shoot the night after you claim when there is a 1 shot roleblock in game. they use the roleblock on you instead of killing you and you get to keep your vigi. I'm not saying you aren't the vigi here. its just that it might be a possibility. dont ask me why im so thorough in saying that you could fakeclaim as town, it might be comming off as scummy, but you know :P

then again.. now that i think about it... why would you fake claim the shooting? now that i've actually read up on the rules, if the roleblock was used on you and you didn't shoot wouldn't you still get notified? again, its good to tell people that the roleblock was used and you would say weather or not you used the kill. in other words im just stupid.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 12:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Claiming Medic near EoD objectively speaking was a bad play. The problem is that it did happen. Ironically, the claim of "who's the Medic" could have gone into any direction and I think it was a good idea to out myself to reduce the possibilities of what could be used against us. It felt safe because I was about to use my last ability anyway and become the equivalent of a Town. My worse case scenario was me getting lynched during Day 2 phase and I did flip a coin for that. I can't predict what you all do in 5 minutes. I just assumed it wouldn't be "Haku hard claimed Medic? Everyone kill Haku".

I assumed that even if my shot was roleblocked, the roleblock itself was enough information in the first place to justify the shot.
I assumed I wouldn't die because my play made me look incredibly bad Day 2 and opened doors to start a counter-play. I could have died tho and this game would have gone in a fairly different way.

In terms of why for my actions:

If I died (I recognize that was still a fairly likely possibility), saving my shot is completely stupid and pointless.
I had to shoot to get information.
I got my information; it's that I've been roleblocked.
If I didn't shoot, I would have known nothing and would be just looking bad right now because I hard claimed and did nothing to follow through from my own actions.
Therefore it wasn't a choice and I had to shoot.

I've chosen DAP because I wanted to test my own Day 1 call + "I have a feeling" Psychic soft-claims + I want you to realize that you've been looking too Town this entire game. Everyone would have jumped off a bridge in your name for how useful you've been. You can call this paranoia on my side and you would be fairly right, but that's how I see it. I also find it funny that you're now considering going with "zebra cakes" as if you also realized how we've been all looking way too Town.

It's both detrimental for Town and Mafia to look too much Town.

#I feel liked I learned something here.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 01:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel like it's about time I explain my thought process toward the entirety of this game. I'm going to use pictures because it feels more refreshing than typing wall of texts.

My play is centered around one thing: "Gathering Information" and doing everything in my power to make that happen. (this include claiming unlikely things, acting in a certain way, etc. etc.)
I did this because I feel like I had to do it to compensate this incredibly terrorizing thing that is cardflips: OFF .
This mechanic all by itself is the reason why I'm freaking out and trying all sorts of things.


I did my usual "I'm a Productive Game Solving Town" meta and got generally soft-pocketed by everyone. At about half ot Day 1, I started to realize it was a double edged sword. It opened the door for anyone to be seen as Town as long as they helped me. I still needed information and the content in general felt interesting enough to shut up and just let the game progress as it was fulfilling my goal at the moment.



This is the turning point where I started to feel like that I no longer had the ability to continue the game normally. I was just in the dark most of this phase and decided to do something unusual which was to completely switch my meta and become "retarded" in hope it creates different situations where we can gather new information.



I also started using reverse psychology(saying the opposite of what I think, becoming unproductive/scum-looking/doing illogical calls @ YoshL is Wolf) and attempted to play the Suicide Card to keep a middle ground between making myself look bad while also trying to not die either. I wanted to become useless/irrelevant and also hopefully see interesting stuff happen from a distance.



I survived up to this point and used my 1-shot vigi on N2. This ends my entire play for this game in terms of actions and shenanigans.


From this point you guys will need to solve the game without my help because I really have nothing else left to throw into this game. I'm just hoping rzr can take over and explain the rest from here because it feels like he knows a lot of stuff that I don't know.

Honestly, if you just lied here to see what happens, I'm going to be salty. At same time, I can see it working to generate reactions but still, that was very out of character of you to call that.

Anyway, this is just like Day 1 phase, I'm going to work soon and will not come back until later on.

Charu, if you're reading this, I invite you to pressure the hell out of rzr. Something's not right here.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ok

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411369)
was digging through red blaster's posts and something doesn't sit well





these are the only two real posts where he mentions zenith. the first post he mentions zenith in the context of charu's case and doesn't seem to think much of it, in the next one he admits that zenith would be on his suspect list, and then for seemingly no reason zenith/me progresses more and more on the scum list until it gets to this



I see nothing that would make that happen especially since zenith hadn't posted at all after red blaster made those first posts

I'd like to see this addressed at some point

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 02:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay, I need to clarify something because I massively derped and didn't realize something about roleblocking.

I thought you could roleblock a player and that the roleblock action itself would defend that player from getting targeted by an action. I confused this with the Medic save.

Also, hitting a bulletproof vest doesn't trigger a pm to inform me that I got roleblocked. (obviously <_<" )

..and since I got roleblocked by X mafia player it doesn't prove anything about DBP.

So.. suddenly I realize that a good part of what I just said doesn't make sense.

Sorry.

Xiz 02-26-2016 02:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411504)
blah blah blah long post thing

Damn it haku. You realize it would have been way better for rzr to explain himself first, THEN make this statement? We would have gotten way more information out of his perspective then you telling us what you think his perspective is :\

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't know if you realize it, but what I'm posting doesn't even work?
I don't see how he could make it work even if you gave him miracle reads and everyhing.
I'm convinced he's lying.

I wanted to post that long wall of text in hope the other players try to iso the game in the same way and see if it's even possible to somehow get to a conclusion. I'm personally failing to make this work even if I gave myself a perfect game and out of this world reads.

I could end up with the right names, but it wouldn't be a 100% call.

Regardless, he does need to post.

botchi246 02-26-2016 03:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Epitaph: I Hate You All

Xiz 02-26-2016 03:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Don't get me wrong, what you posted was good and I like it. But, rzr needed to have said that.

Xiz 02-26-2016 03:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I wanted you to post that AFTER he posted his thing. Understand what I mean?

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
btw, here's my current read list before I go to work:

1. rzr - Town

This could change very quickly if you can't explain your call.

2. Red Blaster - Town

I was uncertain about you but you posted "I'm human" when you were most likely about to potentially get killed over that KitB. It's possible you lied, but I want to believe you didn't. You also didn't post much so, I don't really have anything against or for you and that's a good thing.

3. roundbox Killed by SK n0 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

(One of the 3 possible players that could be Mafia#1 from Botchi's Psychic use)

4. Vendetta21 fontisian - Hard Claimed - Vanilla Town

I'm having a hard time gauging where you are because you've stayed fairly low-profile in terms of activity. Welcome to you fontisian, you're looking good so far. I'm looking forward to see how you interact with others.

5. XelNya Killed by SK n1 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

(One of the 3 possible players that could be Mafia#1 from Botchi's Psychic use)

6. Xiz - Null/Town lean

You're going to have to do some explanation with DBP about that whole Psychic story. Your intentions looks pure, but not too pure either. I think you're in a good spot overall. I want to believe you're Town, but there's things to do for you today.

7. DaBackPack - Null

I don't care what you rolled, you're playing really well overall and I'm tempted to wait and see if there's not more to do about you. I want to apologize for targeting you because I misunderstood roleblock mechanic and thought you were just playing dumb by telling me you don't understand what I mean. My fault. As for the 1-shot vigi use, it's mostly because I'm sticking to my old theory of you being potentially the SK + that fake-claiming psychic stuff. Thanks for not getting mad over me being dumb. I think you're fairly clear now, at least for me, but I'm still going to leave you Null because I'm not sure what to think of you atm tbh.

8. Hakulyte - Hard Claimed - Medic

9. cedolad storn42 - Town

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think Null because of tone, but whatever. Keep posting more if you can.

10. botchi246 Killed by Mafia n2 - Hard Claimed - Psychic

Same as the others who was about to die and Hard Claimed.

11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0 - Town

(confirmed Town because killed by Mafia and SK still alive)

12. reuben_tate - Town

I consider him inactive and if you're Mafia, I hate you.

13. Charu - Hard Claimed - Vanilla Town

I'm not touching you for the rest of the game. Your call before almost getting lynched looked legit. If I'm wrong I hate you.

14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl Killed by SK n2 - Null

I feel bad because I just wanted to do a faint on you and the SK ended up targeting you anyway. You're really making me look bad right now and it's my own fault.

15. danceflashrevo Lynched d2 - Null/Mafia(?)

I mean, I did vote you Day 1 with Vendetta and maybe we weren't wrong after all. There's plenty of people who believe you could be one of them.

16. helphelp11 Lynched d1 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

(One of the 3 possible players that could be Mafia#1 from Botchi's Psychic use)

17. Sinistrosuede Modkilled n2 - (???)

Potential Mafia here. Honestly this sucks for Mafia's Team if that's really the case.

18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase - Null

I can see you become a policy lynch, but I think people are overreacting because of Zenith's play. You're being really relevant and pertinent so far, I want to believe we should keep you in the game as long as we can.

19. SKG_Scintill - Town

I don't think you're crazy enough to play like you did as Mafia. #personal opinion


gtg work 'later.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411561)
I'd like to see this addressed at some point

Nothing to address.
Just because I wasn't shooting off post after post about wanting to lynch someone doesn't equate to me having any less of a conviction in wanting to kill them. I was vocal about it with you and I also expressed feeling shitty about it but you clearly omitted those posts.

Honestly you should've died in dfr's place but people tend to go full on cheesecake at eod every single time.

rzr 02-26-2016 05:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
man I was smashed last night fuck - catching up and putting some shit together for analysis
I may have been mistaken about Yosh that was leaning more towards Haku's read/pressure
I'm still confident dfr was scum, especially with the shit show at EoD, in plain terms it made me more comfortable with everyone votes swaying then his stagnancy.
Botchi says there were 3 wolves left before he died, moving from there on given the deaths I would say it's probably x/1 or x/2, though I can't be too sure. I do believe I can ping out one more wolf for today, that's the case I'll be putting together this evening for you gentlemen

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 05:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411581)
man I was smashed last night fuck - catching up and putting some shit together for analysis
I may have been mistaken about Yosh that was leaning more towards Haku's read/pressure
I'm still confident dfr was scum, especially with the shit show at EoD, in plain terms it made me more comfortable with everyone votes swaying then his stagnancy.
Botchi says there were 3 wolves left before he died, moving from there on given the deaths I would say it's probably x/1 or x/2, though I can't be too sure. I do believe I can ping out one more wolf for today, that's the case I'll be putting together this evening for you gentlemen

You said you had something good

rzr 02-26-2016 05:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Don't I always? I'm about 99% sure I know who is a wolf, putting that case together like I said I would, but also trying to analyze the 1/x 2/x possibility to put a partner to the name I have in mind

rzr 02-26-2016 05:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
In the mean time I'm wondering;
who would feel intimidated by Roundbox, Xel, and YoshL - in that order evidently.

No newbs stand out in that category

Xiz 02-26-2016 05:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@Haku read this again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411449)
Oh god lol. Yup. You based that logic off of me thinking that Charu was the real psychic. Remember that whole thing when charu was like "three left" or something? It was because of that I thought he was the real PR.

It was the reason I had two worlds, where charu was listed as town and one and mafia in the other, it depended on if "three left" meant he knew 3 from being partners, or 3 from knowing due to psychic. THAT's why when I said 1 between round/help, it was based off of charu's slip and I thought you saw it to, and thats what I thought you were confirming, when I said "nvm im gonna risk and change my stance to help being a wolf"

And it's because of THAT, I thought you were going to cover for Charu (at that time, before he claimed town) then I thought you were going to cover for Haku, after I tried hinting that to you, hence my whole "never voting haku" thing.

So in the end, when I asked if you knew what I mean, we both were on completely different pages.


Xiz 02-26-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411589)
In the mean time I'm wondering;
who would feel intimidated by Roundbox, Xel, and YoshL - in that order evidently.

No newbs stand out in that category


The way I see it, roundbox was random, xel was to frame V, and yoshl because haku thought he was mafia at EOD, along with red and me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411041)
YoshL is Wolf
Red Blaster is Wolf
Xiz is scum lean and pocketed me.


I see it the opposite rzr, I think the SK is a weaker player.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411589)
In the mean time I'm wondering;
who would feel intimidated by Roundbox, Xel, and YoshL - in that order evidently.

No newbs stand out in that category

Backpack fits the bill
Do you think it's beyond Zenith to fear kill N0/N1?

rzr 02-26-2016 06:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411596)
Backpack fits the bill
Do you think it's beyond Zenith to fear kill N0/N1?

Speaking objectively because this sounds shitty, but if I were scum picking the n0 kill I would fear kill - you can always push for the random perspective like sunfan was talking about in Chat. I do respect your thought process though (@xiz), so who do you think fits the bill better that's a newb?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411601)
Speaking objectively because this sounds shitty, but if I were scum picking the n0 kill I would fear kill - you can always push for the random perspective like sunfan was talking about in Chat. I do respect your thought process though (@xiz), so who do you think fits the bill better that's a newb?

Why roundbox over Vendetta?

rzr 02-26-2016 07:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411606)
Why roundbox over Vendetta?

Why would that make a better SK kill n0? Or why specifically roundbox instead of V?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Nvm roundbox was the SK kill

rzr 02-26-2016 07:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, either way, arguing why V is a better kill isn't something I thought over twice, but it makes just as much sense. GOAT status and such still fresh, he would be intimidating to most people and I think he is (look at his strong choice of words at the beginning).

But personally I'm more intimidated by roundbox lol, V is just big and scary, sometimes I feel like roundbox sees right through me. I don't know who else may feel this way, but I imagine if that's a portion of the drive for roundbox's kill it implies a veteran behind it

rzr 02-26-2016 07:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haha ninjad a moot point woop

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411596)
Backpack fits the bill
Do you think it's beyond Zenith to fear kill N0/N1?

Red blaster has been casting shade on me this phase without actually committing

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
On phone but will take a look at him later

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also, why would anybody ever fearkill Xelnya over like Vendetta

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 07:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Don't think Xel was fearkill

SK thought he was a wolf, plain and simple

SK does not care about blues right? Besides maybe the doctor

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 09:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411579)
Nothing to address.
Just because I wasn't shooting off post after post about wanting to lynch someone doesn't equate to me having any less of a conviction in wanting to kill them. I was vocal about it with you and I also expressed feeling shitty about it but you clearly omitted those posts.

Honestly you should've died in dfr's place but people tend to go full on cheesecake at eod every single time.

no what I'm saying is that your intent to lynch me seems to have progressed rather conveniently, going from noting charu's case on zenith to the point where you said "You misunderstand how much I want/wanted to kill zenith". You haven't said anything about it it just seems to have developed

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
roundbox was obviously random, I think yoshl/xel was the SK hunting wolves

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
random or fearkill idk doesn't matter to me

rzr 02-26-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay so I had prepared a rather lengthy synopsis of my reads here, and I will tl;dr them to the best of my ability as they gotten eaten by the server earlier:

Suspects: DBP, V (mainly as SK), Xiz (big maybe on this one).
Town: Charu, Haku

the rest -

Red b: Still seems to fit his normal town game meta, but th elack of fruition bothers me, he's not putting his effort into town's goals, but this is an inactivity issue not a content issue like with..

SKG: why are you still alive? Lol, you and reuben.

Personally I'm inclined to seek a lynch on backpack as I'm tinfoiling him hard lately, but albeit his actions seem so far from what I anticipate his scum game to be, i,e, he acts towny. If I had to put someone on the block at this moment... it would probably be SKG over backpack simply because I don't see backpack's death as helpful to town as SKG's. If dbp is scum/sk that will continue to make itself evident (stay wary). Same with "v" or whoever.

At this point I must personally concede here. Nor role wise, but I admit I am ashamed of making this decision. My wife and I are working things out (for the better), and I am moving back to Boston as I think I mentioned earlier. I said I would do my best to play mobile, whic I have over the last weeks without a PC, but now this is my last day at work and I won't have any type of access aside from mobile. I have seen the trouble with competing while phone posting, and given the measure of the gravity of the game here I find it in my best interest to request Jrodd as my replacement. I do not think I will have enough time after tonight to dedicate myself to fulfilling my goal with this game, and that requires the time and focus to commit to the new meta I've worked on establishing, and friends, and a sold last few games. I'm not sure when I'll be able to return, and I will watch from mobile to keep in the swing of things, but again for now I must concede. In the event Jrodd is unable to play or show up in a timely fashion please inform me and I will try to play the best I can, but tomorrow I start packing and loading the uHaul and Sunday I move, so, wish me luck, and best of luck to all of you! This is also the only time I've ever requested a sub, so take that with a grain if salt please, I don't do this light heartedly.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411612)
Red blaster has been casting shade on me this phase without actually committing

Oh ok
backpack

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 01:46 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
@ Xiz: ty, I was expecting something else, if that's all there is, there's not much else to say. You're clear to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411623)
I think yoshl/xel was the SK hunting wolves

Do you have a few guesses as to who would be tempted to hunt them in particular?

@ Red Blaster: Any other reasons to pin DBP besides feeling like it?
@ rzr: Looks like life is getting in your way. So, gl with that.

...

So, I've been just tunneling on the 5-6 active players and not being sure of what to do.

I'll just vote reuben_tate to remind the others that he does, in fact, exist in this game.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 02:07 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411651)
@ Xiz: ty, I was expecting something else, if that's all there is, there's not much else to say. You're clear to me.


Do you have a few guesses as to who would be tempted to hunt them in particular?

@ Red Blaster: Any other reasons to pin DBP besides feeling like it?
@ rzr: Looks like life is getting in your way. So, gl with that.

...

So, I've been just tunneling on the 5-6 active players and not being sure of what to do.

I'll just vote reuben_tate to remind the others that he does, in fact, exist in this game.

I read through everything and it didn't seem like anyone was strongly scumreading yoshl. there were some people townreading him though so I'd think them as less likely suspects. as for xel, V was the only one strongly scumreading him so idk about that

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 02:18 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
YoshL had no reason to die overall. That was just a really weird Day 2.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 02:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
btw, do you have something to say about Zenith's play Day 1 and why it ended up like it did?

Because, if it's a ragequit and he's scum as YoshL pointed out. I'm still tempted to go back on that vote.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 02:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411612)
Red blaster has been casting shade on me this phase without actually committing

Hi Red Blaster, can you actually develop a little more in this game?

Red Blaster 02-27-2016 03:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411651)
@ Red Blaster: Any other reasons to pin DBP besides feeling like it?

That whole him trying to "cover" our blues really left a bad taste in my mouth..especially so given he said "I WAS COVERING FOR YOU" to two different people. Plus the fact that both of our pr's ended up claiming makes it look like he was role hunting. He also mislead town all throughout D2 with his false claim and false info he offered up which doesn't really garner him very many town points in my book. I've been skeptical of his claim since I saw it in like mid D2 and I expressed distrust in him leading up to eod so yeah.

I think he's very likely not town aligned.

SKG_Scintill 02-27-2016 09:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411635)
SKG: why are you still alive? Lol, you and reuben.
[...]
If I had to put someone on the block at this moment... it would probably be SKG over backpack simply because I don't see backpack's death as helpful to town as SKG's.

wtf rzr, why would you kill people for being bad towns?
we're looking for wolves

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 09:33 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411660)
That whole him trying to "cover" our blues really left a bad taste in my mouth..especially so given he said "I WAS COVERING FOR YOU" to two different people. Plus the fact that both of our pr's ended up claiming makes it look like he was role hunting. He also mislead town all throughout D2 with his false claim and false info he offered up which doesn't really garner him very many town points in my book. I've been skeptical of his claim since I saw it in like mid D2 and I expressed distrust in him leading up to eod so yeah.

I think he's very likely not town aligned.

You can fake claim to protect the real claim. Considering I've seen like 3 psychic claims in this game, I'm tempted to not flag him for that. I'm also starting to have a problem with information gathering. I feel like if he dies, this thread will become really empty. I'd rather keep him alive for now and clean up a few inactives low-content users if they're not willing to put more on the table.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 09:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4411675)
wtf rzr, why would you kill people for being bad towns?
we're looking for wolves

Do an effort to make yourself look more Town. We're in the middle of Day 3 and you just have too little content to back up that you are in fact "just a bad town".

Therefore you would take lynch priority over rzr because of it.

SKG_Scintill 02-27-2016 09:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'll take that risk

Charu 02-27-2016 09:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel extremely unmotivated to play right now, ugh

Um...

My main beef is still that Botchi read DPB as town, yet didn't call him out when he started to soft extremely hard and change his vote from me to him.

Like why has no one in this game speculated on that but me? I feel like that's an extremely important point to solve whatever is going on.

Charu 02-27-2016 10:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sigh...

Alright, don't know exactly how much good this will do, but... considering the events that have happened and the explanation that backpack gave as well as Xiz did coming off.

I really have no idea if it's two wolves working with each other or...

I just don't know, and I'm really mad about it.

And it's because Botchi READ DPB TOWN AND THEN CLAIMED LAST MINUTE

Like, uuuuuuuuuugh

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 10:33 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yeah Charu, I've been rereading and I'm pretty much on the same page as you on that as well. I want to (finally) give him a lock clear Town read from here because I feel like he couldn't be anything else from his countless posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill (Post 4411678)
I'll take that risk

The answer is "I will provide more content or I'm going to get lynched and no one will defend me because I didn't provide content".

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 10:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Actually I'm tired to wait for you to provide content, deal with pressure.

SKG_Scintill

If you don't say anything good in the next hour, my vote is locked on you until EoD because I'm working 12h and won't be here to remove it.

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 10:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411655)
btw, do you have something to say about Zenith's play Day 1 and why it ended up like it did?

Because, if it's a ragequit and he's scum as YoshL pointed out. I'm still tempted to go back on that vote.

can you please read my posts

I have said over and over again that the only reason I can think of is zenith being dumb, making a super confident read that has no basis and ragequitting because people don't believe him because I'm town

AragakiAyase 02-27-2016 10:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411680)
Sigh...

Alright, don't know exactly how much good this will do, but... considering the events that have happened and the explanation that backpack gave as well as Xiz did coming off.

I really have no idea if it's two wolves working with each other or...

I just don't know, and I'm really mad about it.

And it's because Botchi READ DPB TOWN AND THEN CLAIMED LAST MINUTE

Like, uuuuuuuuuugh

he had 5 votes on him around 10 minutes before EOD

SKG_Scintill 02-27-2016 10:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't mind

Charu 02-27-2016 10:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411687)
he had 5 votes on him around 10 minutes before EOD

He could've claimed some time before if he saw I was a no go and that it was mostly going to go in his direction.

And hello, did you glance over the read thing? I really wish I knew why he read backpack as town given was acting the way he was way before EoD happened.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 10:58 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411687)
he had 5 votes on him around 10 minutes before EOD

1. He's dead and Mafia killed him. So, botchi was obligatory Town.
2. The 5 votes at that point:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4411026)
Votes from post 977 to post 2126
Night in 0:10:55

---
:00 good :01 bad

Charu hard claimed Vanilla Town.
YoshL is rip.
Xiz is like Town by association with DBP.
DBP is pmuch untouchable today imo.
AA is Null/Town because of mostly Day 1 Zenith.

The only potential wolf here for me is you rofl..

SKG_Scintill 02-27-2016 11:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411690)
The only potential wolf here for me is you rofl..

so why me then?

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 11:01 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Because no content.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 11:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
My call is not 100% absolute truth therefore even if AA "happened" to be Mafia. He's currently more useful than you by trying to provide content.

Therefore you take priority over him.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 11:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Alternatively, if someone is very confident in making me vote for someone until EoD. I'm up for suggestions.

Hakulyte 02-27-2016 11:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu, if you're here, I'm willing to blindly vote for whoever you want.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution