Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

krunkykai22 12-15-2013 03:20 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

NIP is very disappointing to watch..... What the hell just happened there....

ReikonKeiri 12-15-2013 07:37 PM

snowstorm sivir looks like katy perry

Magicturbo 12-16-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4043044)
lich bane and CDR so you can trade more often

when shushei was going nami mid he went athenes or morellonomicon into lich bane usually

Yeah CDR and mana regen is essential, and you do turn into more of a support oriented mid, so yeah the obvious question is why not just play her support

Anyway everyone's half brained then because I haven't lost a lane yet. Idk, she snowballs a tiny bit enough I guess? And it catches everyone off-guard I guess. The bubbles, ult, heal, and E thingy all add up for an ok burst in early levels, plus her scaling wasn't nerfed as far as I know. It's not super great scaling really at all or anything but it's consistent damage in extended fights.

*Goes on to try lichbane*

Litodude 12-16-2013 06:05 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/litodude/c/3401797

Pseudo Enigma 12-16-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicturbo (Post 4044754)
Yeah CDR and mana regen is essential, and you do turn into more of a support oriented mid, so yeah the obvious question is why not just play her support

Anyway everyone's half brained then because I haven't lost a lane yet. Idk, she snowballs a tiny bit enough I guess? And it catches everyone off-guard I guess. The bubbles, ult, heal, and E thingy all add up for an ok burst in early levels, plus her scaling wasn't nerfed as far as I know. It's not super great scaling really at all or anything but it's consistent damage in extended fights.

When I've played Nami I've seen some surprising results when the enemy underestimates her power. Especially in the earlygame.

PriestREA 12-16-2013 09:07 PM

jesse was slightly fed

hi19hi19 12-16-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicturbo (Post 4044754)

Most supports are actually OP in lane before people get items. That's the point of a traditional support, to be OP without items. Supports have more or less always been strong in lane when played solo.

Sona used to be incredibly OP in lane, with her nerfed scaling her OPness ends faster, but she is still abusive as hell in early levels and is a free win if you get a gank after hitting 6.
Soraka in lane has always been annoying as hell, infinite sustain never die.
Janna used to be played midlane all the time, though I'm not sure now if she can instantly clear a whole wave with Q after they reworked the ratios on it.
Nami lanes pretty well too and wins level 1-3 trades automatically if you get the bounce on W.
Taric is being played toplane because he is extremely powerful early in lane after his rework.
Lulu has long been considered one of the hardest counters to the usual melee toplaners.

The problem with laning supports is always scaling. Lich Bane essentially gives you additional AP scaling on all your abilities, and is particularly practical on Nami because you are going to be using your autos for sure thanks to your E. Even with Lich Bane her scaling is really bad and you have to dumpster your lane and actually get your team to press a midgame advantage really hard - not always possible in solo queue - to make it worth it.

ReikonKeiri 12-16-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4045186)
wins level 1-3 trades automatically if you get the bounce on W.

what do you mean if? Only problem with your post though, well done.

Litodude 12-17-2013 06:11 AM

dude...i got destroyed by a yasuo support..

L.B.D.D 12-17-2013 06:23 AM

im not playing til yasuo is fixed

ahri dash every 0.5 seconds in lane is retarded

Litodude 12-17-2013 07:02 AM

it goes down to .1 seconds maxed...lolll

M0nkeyz 12-17-2013 08:51 AM

yasuo is a cool champ, but his knockup is unreliable 1v1 and therefor so is his ulti. the biggest problem is you cant fight anybody 1v1 outside of lane and therefor raoming is hard.

He is rly good as a followup when someone has a knco up tho

Litodude 12-17-2013 09:31 AM

disagree, the knock is p easy to land in lane. but it's a hassle to build up the 2 stack charge without minions when roaming yea. his passive shield gives him a lot of dueling potential, but unfotunately unless you kill your opp in 1 combo ur fucked cuz u r just 2 squish

intensez 12-17-2013 01:46 PM

dat riven nerf on Q and E on pbe xd

Tibbers 12-17-2013 04:27 PM

w0, I finally managed to close the gap in my w/l, I was negative 30 at one point

i still cant lane vs riven tho

M0nkeyz 12-17-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4045384)
disagree, the knock is p easy to land in lane. but it's a hassle to build up the 2 stack charge without minions when roaming yea. his passive shield gives him a lot of dueling potential, but unfotunately unless you kill your opp in 1 combo ur fucked cuz u r just 2 squish

Ye, he is too squishy, becaus Critical strike is integrated in his kit, however he doesn't have huge steroids like most melee AA champs. and building him tanky/bruiser feels weird because yasuo doesn't have alot of CC, so he can be ignored. So the closest thing I could see work is a trinity force/PD/statikk shyvv -> infinity edge->tanky, which are uncommon items on most bruisers. And I feel as a melee adc he doesn't have enough steroids. I however do see him work as a supp because of his Wind shield and the fact that his Ulti is a followup mechanic. He could also be an epic ganker as a jungler after 6 in certain specific situations, but like you said he isn't great at doing his combo 1v1. outside of lane.

Razor 12-17-2013 05:30 PM

LOL

PriestREA 12-17-2013 09:06 PM

not bad

darklordsarumon9 12-17-2013 10:50 PM

Almost worth jerking off to

Jimmymi 12-17-2013 11:53 PM

annie support is godtier