Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

FFRGreen 03-24-2011 02:05 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hey new people welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay and the game.

Plusle+Minun 03-24-2011 05:42 PM

Hullo :3 im a newbie, and i wanted to say hai xD
just to let you know, i want to know more, and learn moar :{D

FFRGreen 03-24-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plusle+Minun (Post 3440028)
Hullo :3 im a newbie, and i wanted to say hai xD
just to let you know, i want to know more, and learn moar :{D

That avatar looks familiar

NixXSkate 03-24-2011 08:42 PM

I just signed up today. I'm looking forward to trying this game.

supermousie 03-25-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NixXSkate (Post 3440112)
I just signed up today. I'm looking forward to trying this game.

That sig looks familiar...
edit: Too familiar... It's like I know who you are!

Welcome to FFR new people!

ddrxero64 03-25-2011 04:18 AM

Welcome new players! You guys should definitely post more about yourselves haha. Unless that's you meet people in real life. I usually don't go up to people and say "I'm Xero. Get to know me!" and walk away. :)

I'm a friendly guy, like the people here, so feel free to post interesting stuff about yourselves. Maybe something unique? I'll definitely respond. Like this guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blinded No More (Post 3438592)
Hey, I'm Blinded No More. I'm a member of several BEMANI sites like Zenius-I-Vanisher and Bemanistyle, so I figured I'd join here to play some FFR multiplayer and meet the people here. I'm a simfile artist who enjoys otaku culture and takes every day easy.

Hello Blinded No More. I think I might just call you BNM, name is too long. What style do you step? Any links to songs you've already stepped? I'd be willing to try them out. :)

Horsey_ 03-25-2011 05:27 PM

just signed up, and now looking for the sim files ;]

supermousie 03-25-2011 08:52 PM

Horsey_, the simfiles are gone- and never to return. There were too many issues with the entire thing, and were taken down as a result.

Anyways, welcome to FFR!

drb06 03-29-2011 01:40 AM

Hola, Soy Nuevo En La pagina Pero Se Jugar :)

ddrxero64 03-29-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drb06 (Post 3442553)
Hola, Soy Nuevo En La pagina Pero Se Jugar :)

Translation: Hi, I'm new to the forums but I know how to play :)

Is there any way we can provide a small sectional forum or thread? :\

Hola drb06, bienvenido a FFR! Hay muchas personas que juegan aqui, y juegan bueno jeje. Es que este foro no tiene un lugar que se pueden hablar espaņol. Lo pregunte si pueden abrir un foro para personas latinos, pero ahora no puedes hablar espaņol ok? Si quieres, mandame un mensaje, estoy tratando de ayudarte. Que juegues bueno! jaja

(Hi drb06, welcome to FFR! There are plenty of people that play here, and play good hehe. It's just that this forum doesn't have any place to speak spanish. I asked them if they could open a section so for spanish speakers, but at the moment you can't speak spanish ok? If you want, send me a message, I'm trying to help you out. Play well! haha)

odecuas 03-29-2011 07:08 AM

FFR is Back!!

I used to be a member a while back, i stopped coming to this site and one day came back and it was no longer up. I read all this stuff on the politics behind the site and havent visited it in a longer while. About two days ago i had an urge to search ffr and waalaaa its back! Was so excited when i realized, i couldnt remember my old account so i created a new one, anyways hella excited to see it back up. FFR is awesome! When did it come back? and what is the difference between an FFR Player and a Junior Member, which is what I am?

Thatskier 03-29-2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddrxero64 (Post 3442559)
Translation: Hi, I'm new to the forums but I know how to play :)

Is there any way we can provide a small sectional forum or thread? :\

Hola drb06, bienvenido a FFR! Hay muchas personas que juegan aqui, y juegan bueno jeje. Es que este foro no tiene un lugar que se pueden hablar espaņol. Lo pregunte si pueden abrir un foro para personas latinos, pero ahora no puedes hablar espaņol ok? Si quieres, mandame un mensaje, estoy tratando de ayudarte. Que juegues bueno! jaja

(Hi drb06, welcome to FFR! There are plenty of people that play here, and play good hehe. It's just that this forum doesn't have any place to speak spanish. I asked them if they could open a section so for spanish speakers, but at the moment you can't speak spanish ok? If you want, send me a message, I'm trying to help you out. Play well! haha)

Ah ha told you we need a language section velocity -win-.

ddrxero64 03-29-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatskier (Post 3442598)
Ah ha told you we need a language section velocity -win-.

Whether we get it or not, I'll help this guy out. I rather speak spanish than speak troll.

DragonCharmer21 03-29-2011 09:08 PM

Uhhhhhhh. well my bf plays this like crazy and so i thought id give it a try since i like forums and love techno music. just a girlie who is a bit crazy but sucks at this game! ALLRIGHT!

also a graphic designer so hope u enjoy my avatars unless its my face! but thats enjoyable too

pizza time n.n

igotrhythm 03-29-2011 10:53 PM

Define "like crazy." Anyway, you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, I'm guessing. (Also, what's his account name?)

As a matter of fact, we have at least two FFR families in our midst, complete with a healthy child, so this is by no means unheard of:
krunkykai22 & ichliebekase
TC_Halogen & psychoangel691

Well, I'm going to tell you this right now: Most of the upbeat techno/dance stuff these days are on the higher end of the difficulty scale, but until then there's the FFR Song List.

LJRoX 03-30-2011 12:01 AM

hi
I'm new to this forum

supermousie 03-30-2011 03:37 AM

Stop posting in WIYT LJ.

LJRoX 03-30-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermousie (Post 3443251)
Stop posting in WIYT LJ.

????
this is why u don't belong in tgb
u point things out like a mex

DragonCharmer21 03-30-2011 09:45 AM

meanwhile in Finland...

xEmoRawrz 03-30-2011 05:32 PM

Hello!