Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Psychotik 02-25-2011 03:19 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

hi i'm new here :)

plz be nice 2 me.

Gansler 02-25-2011 09:11 PM

LOL, Psycho.

Vackerer 02-27-2011 10:07 AM

I just joined, please be nice and friendly to me :)

MopeyJoe 02-27-2011 10:09 AM

Don't worry, we are all friendly here. Just don't do anything to upset people and you'll be fine.

Vu Neeshun 02-28-2011 02:02 PM

my new profile =)

synfulsyndicate 02-28-2011 02:43 PM

just a quick question you used to be able to search for individual songs and stuff can you still search for files you want to play?

Susana Suicide 02-28-2011 03:04 PM

I forgot to post in this :(

Anyway,I'm not exactly new to the game but I never payed any attention to the forum.My name is Ayanna(ignore Susana Suicide,I've had this profile for a while).I'm pretty friendly lol

Glucuronolactone 02-28-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synfulsyndicate (Post 3426420)
just a quick question you used to be able to search for individual songs and stuff can you still search for files you want to play?

Yeah. When you go to the FFR Game screen there will be a small encircled S on the upper left hand of the screen...right next to a Q. Click the S and it will be give you a song list which you can scroll through to find the song you want to play. It's all alphabetical so the search should be easy.

D-Neo 03-1-2011 03:12 AM

HI all :)

supermousie 03-1-2011 03:17 AM

Welcome to FFR D-Neo! You can ask anything about FFR here... We won't bite. Promise.

G.S.M 03-2-2011 04:28 PM

Welcome to the forums! :)

RB_Quackies 03-2-2011 06:34 PM

Welcome to FFR D-Neo, it's a great community and game, I hope you enjoy it :)

Albin0 03-2-2011 07:37 PM

How do I play without issuing a challenge, like practice.

patricio 03-4-2011 01:09 PM

Hello everyone, I'm...kinda new...I got on here 5 years ago, but now I'm actually active! so go easy on me (:

Three cheers for active Pat! (:

HoneyMelonCalibrator 03-4-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patricio (Post 3429222)
Hellooo everyone, I'm...kinda new...I got on here 5 years ago, but now I'm acutally active lol so go easy on me :D

Three cheers for active Pat! (: lol

Welcome, patricio. It's better that you joined us here on the forum late than to never have joined us at all. Make sure to read to read the stickies and forum rules. Also don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)

Naijamonsta 03-6-2011 03:20 PM

Im not really new to the game but im new to the forum

name's obi, but i go by ghost

btw i can't get past the level 8 difficulty songs becoz i play with one hand... any pointers??

adventuretime! 03-9-2011 05:27 AM

hai everyone . something is wrong when i try to play ffr,i cnt see the arrows i went to settings and it say mask off and appernce is visble but when i try to play a game i cnt see any arrows.anyone have an answer

kortato 03-9-2011 07:49 PM

Hello, I am neww to the forums, not the game~ :]

igotrhythm 03-9-2011 09:47 PM

Tengopulgas: You made your own pad? Nice. Wonder what kind of scores you can get on it (post the shots/videos in Brag Board).

Albin0: It's quite easy. It's the same process as picking a song when you're about to issue a challenge, only without the part where you issue a challenge. Being old-school, I still use the song wheel, but the hip thing to do these days is click the Songs button in the top left of the screen and pick the song you want to play from the list there...you can even sort the songs by difficulty and length.

Helado 03-10-2011 04:05 PM

Hola,

I used to play FFR like 2 or 3 years ago with my friends... was fun, hope it's still fun :-D