Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

boomakuaku 02-12-2014 10:23 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hallo everyone! Not really new to FFR. I am new to posting in the forums though, I look forward to it. Thought I'd get in on the forums since I still suck at this game even after 8+ years -.-

ffr212 02-12-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomakuaku (Post 4078006)
I still suck at this game even after 8+ years -.-

Welcome to the club yo.

omega_grunt666 02-13-2014 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomakuaku (Post 4078006)
Hallo everyone! Not really new to FFR. I am new to posting in the forums though, I look forward to it. Thought I'd get in on the forums since I still suck at this game even after 8+ years -.-

You don't suck, you just have more room to improve. Just focus on enjoying the game and doing your best and it'll come with time. Try playing some of the stuff you find hard, great way to get better.

Welcome to the forums!

foop101 02-17-2014 01:28 AM

I'm not new by any means but I'd like to clarify I go by the name @@ now. If you know me as Foop, that means you've been here way too long.

Ziemniax 02-17-2014 01:34 PM

Hello.
I'm from Poland, aged 16, and I'm playing Stepmania. I'm quite good at it, I play fourfingered (which basically is 4-fingered index). You may know me from r21freak, and I was brought here by my friend :)
I'll post some scores soon.

laura_j89 02-20-2014 09:23 PM

hey!

joined several months ago, but life got crazy...hoping to have a little more time to myself now that things have settled down. Any advice for a newbie who doesn't have lots of time to dedicate to the game, but would still like to see improvements? I'm terrible and don't ever expect to reach the ability level of some of the veterans, but slow and steady progress would be nice hahaha

thanks! :)

LeftyRighty 03-2-2014 07:55 PM

Hi!

I am new to FFR and Stepmania and I am looking forward to having fun with these games.

Hope I can get along with you guys :D

ffr212 03-2-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyRighty (Post 4088077)
Hi!

I am new to FFR and Stepmania and I am looking forward to having fun with these games.

Hope I can get along with you guys :D

- I predicted your future post.

ThunderFlip 03-22-2014 03:27 AM

Hey there! I'm new here; been playing for 3 or 4 days now (I think, time's been flying). I had played StepMania a bit, and a friend told me about FFR so I thought I'd try it out. It's been really fun so far, just getting used to the judgement system and the overall feel of FFR. It's definitely different than SM, but I'm liking it. Well, that's all of my rambling; nice to meet you all!

MyNameIsNothing 03-22-2014 08:19 PM

Not exactly new, but I figured I'd post here anyway. I started playing Thirdstyle about a year ago, and made my account here shortly after. I didn't really play here much until the 9th tourney from a bit back. After getting eliminated in round one of that, I figured I'd get more used to FFR, as I was almost exclusively playing Thirdstyle at the time.

I also play on Kongregate, I'm on there pretty much all the time.

I dunno where I'm going with this, but glad to be a part of this community!

willekrona 03-29-2014 04:10 PM

Hey people, I'm almost 18 years old and from Sweden! I've recently grown a interest in pressing arrows in a fast pace! I love other videogames too, alot of horrors and all type of music. I'm looking for more friends with comon interests. So send me a message if you wanna talk! :)

drez1234 04-4-2014 03:45 PM

i'm not exactly new, but i haven't even remotely been on the forums, so i thought i should... HELLO!!!!

gold stinger 04-4-2014 04:51 PM

hello.

hellocomputer1 04-5-2014 11:57 AM

After playing as a guest for quite a while here, I decided to join.
Hello, world.

Chellex 04-7-2014 02:17 PM

Ahoy! FFR is great. I've been playing it on and off for a few years, but finally decided to sign up.

NessTormented 04-7-2014 06:40 PM

Oh dear god thank you Synth. I've missed you guys. And ffr.

back on the keyboard. :) good to see you all !: D

did the level index change recently? haven't been here, but things are goin fast!!

marton96 04-7-2014 10:20 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to say that it's been a while and that I am glad to be back. :mrgreen:

j05hwallace 04-16-2014 12:22 PM

welcome new players

Djaga 04-20-2014 12:51 PM

My first post since i was registered... ow...

My name's Leandro and I play a lot of rhythm games, more because i like than with objective to be the "God", i just think you will be a excellent player in a matter of time, not forcing it...

I play with relative frequency Stepmania and SDO (now with less frequency cuz my PC is lagging with these games nowadays... i need to buy another PC...). In PS3, I play Project Diva series.

I'm used to play games like DJMax and O2Jam too, and i'll try Lunatic Rave when i'll get my Beatmania Controller... that's all.

Kozue 05-5-2014 03:21 PM

Hey, I'm new. Started playing Stepmania in November and decided to give FFR a try.

I play a few other rhythm games and some STGs.