Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

fenixtx 06-6-2011 07:49 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hey guys, I'm new here (only been playing/registered for about a week now). Nice to meet you. My name is Rob, and I am a network engineering major ^__^
I first joined to play whenever I was bored, but instead FFR turned into an addiction for me. Feel free to send me a friend request! Right now I'm not very good.. Just got the hang of difficulty 5 and 6 songs. I'm trying to get better though... I found playing one handed suits me best. Thanks for listening !

champ of d2 06-7-2011 09:48 AM

welcome

Turismo guy 06-7-2011 06:19 PM

I also got a question,why i can't i post new threads???

I need to ask a question also...is there a way to close the in-game music volume

I'm trying to listen to webradio called CKOI 96.9 but both musics play over each other.\
TY and hello everyone! nice to meetcha all!

I'm having a lot of fun playing FFR ^^

supermousie 06-8-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turismo guy (Post 3482590)
I also got a question,why i can't i post new threads???

I need to ask a question also...is there a way to close the in-game music volume

I'm trying to listen to webradio called CKOI 96.9 but both musics play over each other.\
TY and hello everyone! nice to meetcha all!

I'm having a lot of fun playing FFR ^^

To be able to create a thread, you must have at least one post, which you now have. If you still can't make one, clear your cache.
On the top left of the game main menu, under "Genre Select" you'll find a little mute button.

Welcome to FFR, and it's good to know you're having fun.

Hanabyte 06-8-2011 03:36 AM

Soo....this is a dumb question but. How do you start the freaking game??? I'm stuck on the "song select" page....:?

Zageron 06-8-2011 04:07 AM

I'm sure you've figured it out, but:
Open game
Select a Genre (Or use drop down list)
Click the song you want to play
Click it again
Game Starts

Semi Sweet Princess 06-9-2011 04:42 AM

Hi. My name is Mary Kate. I'm new here and so far I am loving this website and this game!!!

Turismo guy 06-9-2011 09:13 AM

:mrgreen:Hi everyone it's me again,the kitty who likes to race Gran turismo 5! (lol)

I pressed the MUTE button,but... It still plays during the game:?
(I mean,when play a stepfile)

If someone could give me a bit more in-depth information on how to close the volume during the stepfile,i'd be thankful :)

TYVM!

And hello again!:-D

psychoangel691 06-9-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semi Sweet Princess (Post 3483441)
Hi. My name is Mary Kate. I'm new here and so far I am loving this website and this game!!!

Welcome :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turismo guy (Post 3483498)
:mrgreen:Hi everyone it's me again,the kitty who likes to race Gran turismo 5! (lol)

I pressed the MUTE button,but... It still plays during the game:?
(I mean,when play a stepfile)

If someone could give me a bit more in-depth information on how to close the volume during the stepfile,i'd be thankful :)

TYVM!

And hello again!:-D

The mute is only for the menu music. If you want to silence the music in game you would need to just turn your volume off on your computer.

Kaitelynne 06-10-2011 12:36 PM

Hi.... I'm Kaitelynne, also known as Kat, Kitty Kat, Elmo, and KaiteyBugg. My friend Blue calls me Codi, because I am a bullrider, and I figure I earned the nickname from 8 secionds, because of my rodeo team. d:

Anyways, I need some friends since I'm new and all. If your up to it, hit me up(:

GreenFuzzy 06-11-2011 07:07 AM

I used to play for a long time, but i just registered this morning.

igotrhythm 06-11-2011 12:48 PM

Omg chibi Ridley <3

Well, depending on how long you define as "a long time", welcome to the community, GreenFuzzy! Now that you have an account, you can start playing songs for members only in the Secret, Purchased, Token and Skill Token genres.

Secret requires you to have a certain number of credits on your account to play the songs there, and you access more as your credit count increases by playing songs.

Purchased requires you to go to the FFR Shop and pay credits to unlock each song.

Token asks that you sit down and solve some fairly tough riddles to grab each one. To make things worse, most of the tokens were released when FFR was in its heyday about 4 years ago, and the clues often have to do with the goings-on of that day and age. (It should be noted that one token in particular, Vertex Beta vROFL, is not found on-site but is rather given away only to players that do well in their division of an official FFR tournament.)

Finally, Skill Token songs can only be played after fulfilling specific requirements. Some are easy, some are not so easy, and some "anti-skill" tokens are arguably the hardest of them all. Many of them require clever strategies such as not hitting certain keys or simply force you to pay careful attention to how well you're doing. If you fulfill the requirements, you will be notified of this in the results screen (don't worry, you'll know), after which refreshing the page will add the song to your list.

That being said, welcome to FFR. It just keeps getting better all the time~

medikal123 06-13-2011 05:18 AM

Hello :)

AereBudd 06-13-2011 06:02 PM

Well I'm kinda new and kinda not new to FFR. I've been an FFR member ever since this place was nothing but particle board and a frame and most of the current members were, learning to talk, still watching Nick Jr, shitting their diapers, balls dropping, tits budding, was not allowed to get on the computer do to cybernanny software, etc. Most of you were baby-kids. Not talking shit but just saying it how it is. That's how long I've had an account! 7.33 years!

And to be honest their was like on the order of like a few hundred members, but anyways I never actually really made a post until today and I should've came here first. All the posts I made were today and the measly 110ish games I played were all accumulated through 7.33 years of just randomly coming here every now and then.

But I guess you can call me a noob since I'm not really that dedicated here but I will be a lot more now. This place was almost nothing and laggy as shit when I first came here now it's pretty decent. So I guess that had something to with me not frequently posting...errm...posting at all! LOL!

luck.e.me 06-13-2011 09:29 PM

im kinda new here, played as anon for about a week because i couldnt get my name to come up as anything but anon. Still not sure if i am anon. Does anyone know why it would keep me that way?

luck.e.me 06-13-2011 09:32 PM

yep. still says anon. please someone tell me how to fix this! i want to beat my own scores and earn credits. What are those for anyways?

3Bey 06-14-2011 04:13 PM

Well welll... hello?

My "name" is 3Bey and I'm new to this forum. I must say to you one thing that is particularly important: English is not my first language. I'm a French Canadian... even if I don't especially like this term...

And, well, another interesting fact: I never play FFR. So, why am I here? Let me explain it to you...

A great friend of mine, called Artic_counter in this "world", was frequently talking about this site. Always saying how great and big the forum was (and is)... I finally saw an opportunity: An opportunity of discovering a nice forum and improving my English.

So, well, that's it. I don't want to write a novel about me, but let say that I have many interests. I play the piano, I write, I do improvisation (I'm not sure that this term is use in English...), and I study in science (and I like it). Also, I have a huge, but huge passion for philosophy, so you will probably see me in the "critical thinking" section...

So, I'm glad to be here, and hello FFR!

PS: I'm not necessary a big fan of Marx. I just didn't know which pictures to put here... I finally chose the beard...

Boriqua2011 06-18-2011 02:19 PM

Hello all Im boriqua2011 and I'm completely new to FFR and hopefully I can make some friends while here.:)

Sephiroth28 06-18-2011 02:33 PM

Welcome all of you! Hope you enjoy it here at FFR! :D

TarvitsenMaitoa 06-18-2011 04:57 PM

Hey. Now i said it, and that's that.