Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

mattehISme 05-4-2011 08:53 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth28 (Post 3461607)
It's called "45". It's a new menu song that was just added on recently. I rather enjoy it myself.

sorry for being a potential bother for being a newbie here but do you have the artist name?

Sephiroth28 05-4-2011 08:55 PM

It's SessileNomad. If you scroll down a little on the main page it will tell you about the menu songs a little.

ddrxero64 05-4-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanox100 (Post 3461530)
Hey People. I noticed I have never made a post even though ive been a member for years. So I guess this is my first post :D My name is xanox. I have been playing ffr/Stepmania for about 5 years now. I do make own simfiles and you can check out my bemani page if you want any, I go under the name Hazuki. Also Im most active on stepmaniaonline.com if you ever want to request any songs to be made. Good to finally introduce myself :D

lol i didn't even notice you introduced yourself. welcome xanox.

...now go check that OD 7 thread haha

RiaHara 05-5-2011 09:48 AM

Hey! I'm new here also :D I love FFR and i play it all the time o3o

ImHollywood 05-6-2011 11:01 PM

Not really new to FFR but never posted on forums :o. Anyways whats up!

xMuSuBi 05-8-2011 03:18 PM

Hi all~ Yes, I'm a newb. Ffr hurts my eyes & i'm already smashing my arrow keys x.x"

Xx{Midnight}xX 05-8-2011 03:21 PM

That happens

Flandre Scarlet 05-8-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xMuSuBi (Post 3463758)
Hi all~ Yes, I'm a newb. Ffr hurts my eyes & i'm already smashing my arrow keys x.x"

Welcome to FFR :3

Your eyes will get used to it, and look forward to your arrow keys getting smashed into bits xD

SocoNhydro420 05-9-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this little community we have going on :). As for the keyboard smashing, ive already smashed the keys to nothing on one, working on my second keyboard now xD.

mayie_14 05-10-2011 10:02 AM

hello hmm newbie here :) gotta have some arrow key action! haha

Sephiroth28 05-10-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayie_14 (Post 3464839)
hello hmm newbie here :) gotta have some arrow key action! haha

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here!

aerynth 05-11-2011 01:54 AM

Heya, I'm new. Well, sort of, I guess. I used to play here six years ago, but (obviously) I quit. When I went to post, I saw how terrible I was six years ago and decided to re-register.

As far as FFR/DDR/ITG stuff goes, I used to play and then stopped about five years ago. I very recently started playing ITG again, and when bored a few hours ago, decided to try out FFR as a late night time dump. I'm not the best player since I just started again, but I can pass most 9-footers in DDR/ITG on foot without a bar. FFR.. is something else. It runs differently, so I'm still adjusting. Ask me later when I suck less. :P

mayie_14 05-11-2011 08:07 AM

haha i already did,. thanks for welcoming me,. >.<

whatsthatsong 05-16-2011 12:38 AM

hello flashflash revo is a great game

whatsthatsong 05-16-2011 12:42 AM

hi does anyone know the name of the current theme song of flash flash revolution 2 after the loading screen is done and there is this soft abit slow beat song? can anyone give me the link to that song thanks much appreciated

3lijah 05-16-2011 03:28 AM

Quote:

You look adorable :D

Zageron 05-16-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsthatsong (Post 3468180)
hi does anyone know the name of the current theme song of flash flash revolution 2 after the loading screen is done and there is this soft abit slow beat song? can anyone give me the link to that song thanks much appreciated

http://soundcloud.com/zaggy/zanzibar-green

Welcome to FFR. :]

ddrfeline 05-16-2011 08:05 AM

Welcome to FFR new ones, hope you have fun.

Giin 05-16-2011 02:26 PM

Wondering if anyone remembers me from about 4~5 years ago?

the_unda_doggz? Ring any bells?

Hatchetfox 05-17-2011 05:35 PM

Ay, waddup guys. Another newfag here (well kinda... been playing off and on for a few years but never bothered to make my own account til just the other day) haha. ^^

Been playin rhythm games for around seven-eight years(ish... might be a lil longer, idk) and been playing FFR for about that long. ^^ Can't think of much more to say and I dun wanna take up too much room soooo I think I'll cut it off here >< haha x3