Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG III - Shot in the Head - Day 6 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21680)

Rebirth0 02-14-2005 03:14 PM

jTWG III - Shot in the Head - Day 6

NIGHT 1

It was a bright and sunny day, the kind of day that everyone likes. A group of 16 people were traveling by train to Washington DC to do some site seeing.

"Did you bring a camera?" blademonkey626 asked ddrruler. "Yeah, like I'd forget one where we're all going." he replied. "Ok, just making sure."

Several hours passed before they could see signs that they were getting close to their destination.

"Geez finally, we're all more there." Tsuteto said to himself.

The train stopped at a station just outside of Washington DC. Everyone got off the train and looked around.

"This can't be Washington DC." slackygorgeking said. "This place is...dead, there's no grass, no sidewalks, no roads or anything." Rye_Bread stepped up, "It's an open field....what the hell are we doing here?" he turned around to ask someone where they were but, nobody was there. There weren't even train tracks where the train had just been.

"Very strange, this is freaking me out." patron_virdantis said trying to attract attention. "I see what you mean." deltro300111 said back to him.

"I see something far North, you guys wanna go up to it? See what it is?" VashtheGunman7 asked.

"Why not? We do'nt have anything else to do and we have to leave here sometime." babybenji2004 said. "Sure" the others said slowly. So they all walked up to that distant building.

A while later they saw that the building was a large barnlike house. "Who wants to go inside? It's the only building for miles, at least from what I can see." qualy asked.

"I'll do it. Are you trying to scare me qualy?" Spheroid replied, and just then Spheroid opened the doors and went inside. He walked inside and saw a bunch of knives hanging on the walls and felt uncomfortable. "Why don't you all come in here too?" he said.

Everyone walked in and was shocked to se so many knives. "Who the hell collects knives like this? daniel_lewis20 said then looked at some of the bigger knives. "There are blood stains on these big knives...fresh too." BeefStu said. Everyone looked shocked to hear that.

Now everyone felt uncomfortable. "I'd like to leave now." Demon_Of_The_Comet said, but in a second the doors slammed and locked on them. "Heh cool, just in like those stupid horror movies." dAnceguy117 said trying to scare everyone. "How great, what do we do now?" he said. "Find a light switch and see if theres any other exit we can use." Freak83 said.

It's now Night 1, I need PMs from the wolves, Seer and Guardian.

Yes its a very common theme and the story really sucks, but I have a lot of homework to do and I'll be like this all week. So the stories will suck, but it's not like they're a key thing to the game. I'm sorry I can't provide a better story, I'm just going to be busy all week.

EDIT: Just need PMs from the wolves now.

Rebirth0 02-17-2005 03:41 PM

RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhere - Night 1

"Ok, who wants to think of a plan to get us out of here?" Tsuteto said while thinking about how to get out of the house.

"Wait...this house is just wood. And it looks really old, probably over 120 years old. Couldn't we just kick down the walls and leave that way?" blademonkey626 said.

"It's worth a try..." ddrruler said in responce.

Just then blademonkey626 kicked at one of the walls of the house, once he had kicked it enough to see daylight, and enough to shatter the wood, something grabbed his foot. "What the hell! What's happening." blademonkey626 screamed. The hole suddenly turned black and started pulling blademonkey626 into the wall. Screaming, he begged anyone to help pull him away from the wall. But nobody would do it, they were all scared stiff. Seconds later blademonkey626 completely disapeared and the wall turned back into wood.

"What...just....happened?" dAnceguy117 asked looking at the wall where blademonkey had just been pulled into.

"The wall just sucked blademonkey into it, like a black hole. I'd suggest not trying to kick the walls down now." babybenji2004 said back to the group.

Spheroid found a light switch and flipped it to ON. The light flickered for a few seconds then stopped. There were two doors, one of them was the door that they used to enter the house, and the next seemed to lead deeper into the house.

"We'll have to use this other door, and find a way out." Spheroid said.

Without any responce the the group walked towards the door. qualy stuck his hand out and quickly opened the door. The group saw a large stairwell leading into what the group thought was a basement.

"We have to go down there you know." slackygorgeking said. "Let's just do it and get this over with." "Fine, let's do it." qualy, ddrruler, and Demon_Of_The_Comet said.

Everyone walked down the stairs for over 30 minutes. It seemed never ending, but soon they made it to the bottom.

They saw a large room, probably the size of a football field. Just then, BeefStu thought to himself, did blademonkey run into a trap that someone in our group set? He decided to share his thought with the group.

"Hey guys, do you all think blademonkey626 ran into a trap? Perhaps, a trap that one of us had set?" BeefStu said.

"That is possible..." daniel_lewis20 said back to him.

"I don't think anybody could make a black hole inside a wall like that." Rye_Bread said.

VashtheGunman7 replied to Rye_Bread "Maybe someone can do that, you never know."

"What do we do with the killer? Or killers?" patron_viridantis asked.

"What do you think we'd do? We will kill them, right down here if we have to." Freak83 said to patron_virdantis.

"Who do we kill?" Demon_Of_The_Comet asked.

"We don't know, how about we vote on it?" Freak83 said.

It is now Day 1. 8 votes are needed to instalynch someone, and don't make any random votes. Try to support your vote with some AIM convo's or something.

ddrruler
slackygorgeking
dAnceguy117
Freak83
deltro300111
Demon_Of_The_Comet
qualy
patron_viridantis
babybenji2004
daniel_lewis20
Spheroid
VashtheGunman7
Rye_Bread
Tsuteto
BeefStu

Deadline: 48 hours (Saturday at 7:00 PM Eastern)

Tasselfoot 02-17-2005 03:49 PM

OK... To address a few issues:

Rspect the game's host. Failure to do so will piss me off. Pissing me off will piss off the rest of the TWC, and make your getting into TWG harder.

If anyone has a question regarding the rules (including the host), don't hesitate to IM me or another of the council members.

Wolves... talk to each other, and make ONE decision on who to kill, and have one wolf contact the host with the selection. This must be done in a timely manner. If it continues to be a problem, I have no problem dealing out bannings after this game. Hell, if two wolves are having a problem getting in contact with the third wolf, then make the decision amongst the two of you and cover for the third wolf. You are teammates after all... you can rat him out in the post game if you choose.

The above goes for anyone with a role requiring them to contact the host. Failure to do so in a timely manner will not only piss me off, but the rest of the game's players, the host, and will likely get you a game or two ban.

Now, enough with the complaining. Enjoy jTWG3. GL to everyone. Any questions/comments, y'all know where to reach me.

Freak83 02-17-2005 03:54 PM

Well crap, not good at all.

blademonkey626 02-17-2005 03:54 PM

Good luck!

***LD EDIT***

Rebirth0 02-17-2005 03:56 PM

Ok, I've come up with some decisions on Night. As I noticed in deltro's "Ban jTWG" topic, that if the wolves don't come up with a vote within 24 hours, they don't deserve to kill anyone for Night. I'm going to do that. If I don't get a vote from the wolves in 24 hours, Day will start and will give humans a better chance to win.

This isn't my fault at all that Night 1 went on for over 3 days. I was very sick yesterday, so I dodn't go on FFR all day. That one day was my fault, but most of the blame isn't on me.

lightdarkness 02-17-2005 04:22 PM

Make it 24 hours. Sometimes it falls during inconvienent times, but 24 hours is safe.

deltro300111 02-17-2005 04:39 PM

Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhere - Night 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamepro17616
Ok, I've come up with some decisions on Night. As I noticed in deltro's "Ban jTWG" topic, that if the wolves don't come up with a vote within 24 hours, they don't deserve to kill anyone for Night. I'm going to do that. If I don't get a vote from the wolves in 24 hours, Day will start and will give humans a better chance to win.

This isn't my fault at all that Night 1 went on for over 3 days. I was very sick yesterday, so I dodn't go on FFR all day. That one day was my fault, but most of the blame isn't on me.

That sounds good to me,

And to set the record straight, I think GP will make a great host, I think the wolves were at fault, and I don't thing that jTWG needs to be banned, I just think a few select idlers do.

Tasselfoot 02-17-2005 05:17 PM

RE: Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhere - Nig

On that note.... 1 game ban being dished out to Blademonkey for his now edited out comments after his death.

The statement and full reasoning will be given in the postgame.

slackygorgeking 02-17-2005 05:32 PM

alright guys lets get this game on the role and this problems with the host junk out of here.
anyone got any ideas or anything just post it on here

Rebirth0 02-17-2005 05:51 PM

Wait here.

blademonkey's post was edited by himself, but said ***LD EDIT*** ? wth.

Can someone send me blademonkey's original post?

Freak83 02-17-2005 06:51 PM

I saw that Blademonkey had said innapropriate things in his post and told him to edit it. He did so but apparently it was still too much because LD had to edit it further himself.

lightdarkness 02-17-2005 06:57 PM

I edited it.

So did he, before I did.

Get on with the game, more will be revealed during postgame.

Rye_Bread 02-17-2005 08:52 PM

HI EVERYONE!

I'm popular oh yeah. I'm popular woohhoooo! I'm popular on the forums shebat face!
That was directed to no one in particular.

Something tells me that people know i wouldn't be a wolf, but they'd kill me just the same. LOL

Oh and sorry Gamepro now that things are going it's all cool. At the 3 day mark (or whatever) I just thought the game was dying and wanted it to start (for the second time).

Cheers,
Ryan

qualy 02-17-2005 11:01 PM

Finally! Let's get this show on the road!!!!

So far, I don't think there is enough info to make a sure vote... I think though that it would probably be one of the newbies (not discluding myself) because (and I don't mean to be insulting or anything) I don't think blademonkey is all that great of a kill, although I don't know how he might have been during jTWG if he had survived.

slackygorgeking 02-18-2005 01:32 PM

i am a bearer of bad news today.
i am in contact with the seer and i have learned very horrible news from him.
the player that was killed was sadly the guardian. blade was seered by my source (the seer)
and he proved that blade was the guardian. it is a wonder how the wolves found this out. though i believe
this was just a guess kill like qualy says the wolves prob did not believe this was a great kill
sadly they were mistaken

Rye_Bread 02-18-2005 01:42 PM

We win. I vote slacky.

Freak83 02-18-2005 01:49 PM

Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhere -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rye_Bread
We win. I vote slacky.

What is this we win business? Are you signifying you are a wolf by hearing this? slacky's too smart at this game to say something like that without a reason. If the Guardian is truely dead and slacky is a wolf then why would he reveal this information, it would just lead to people thinking he's a wolf and he knows it. He's to clever for that, I'm unsure what you're signifying by that "we win" comment but for now I vote Rye_bread. It's subject to change.

Oh and btw, because you didn't bold your vote it doesn't even count.

Rebirth0 02-18-2005 02:04 PM

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhe

It's about damn time someone voted. =/

daniel_lewis20 02-18-2005 02:10 PM

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhe

I tend to agree with Freak on this one, I don't think that's something a human would say, in fact I think a human would take a different reaction altogether. Therefore, I vote Rye_bread as well.