Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

huh that actually looks a lot worse on the screen than it did in my head

Charu 04-1-2018 06:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Still thinking it's Haku.

But the day's not over yet!

Charu 04-1-2018 06:05 PM

Also, been doing family shenanigans, and playing Terraria, lmao

Charu 04-1-2018 06:05 PM

Also, sheesh freezin, cool it with the comments.

Don't be all "git gud" on me my dood!

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 06:17 PM

pmuch AMA at this point.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615438)
pmuch AMA at this point.

Why did u fearkill backpack.

I think he was playing a little too forward for a seer game and you really couldn't afford to make that kill in this setup.

It was probably flash's idea huh

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615439)
Why did u fearkill backpack.

I think he was playing a little too forward for a seer game and you really couldn't afford to make that kill in this setup.

It was probably flash's idea huh

The joke is that you're the one who knows the answer.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615437)
Also, sheesh freezin, cool it with the comments.

Don't be all "git gud" on me my dood!

Let me have my belated glory pls

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615440)
The joke is that you're the one who knows the answer.

:eyerollllllll:

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 07:10 PM

Still waiting for this.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 07:23 PM

Well I have nothing better to do since charu insists on waiting till the last minute

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 07:34 PM

First quote: For the Mello quote I explained my push later since I missed her post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615140)
Sorry thread moves fast and I'm on a phone atm.

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

And they have no seer cover, nor have they been seered.

2nd quote: flashflash was pissing me off so him calling out other people for coasting made me raeg

3rd quote:

Mindset: sure didn't take him long to go from town leaning me to voting me just from some pressure. Kids get triggered too ez these days

4th quote:

Mindset: what the fuck does that have to do with anything. Uhhh well I think pearl isn't actually playing the game and his slot has no seer cover on either side so yeah I'd probably kill you. Personality/meta doesn't matter in this case

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 09:23 PM

So Ready Player One....

It was OK from a movie standpoint. If you've read the book it's not a faithful adaptation and kind of spits on it.

Charu 04-1-2018 10:21 PM

Is there literally anything else that's going to be said? Any rebuttals from Haku? Something?

Charu 04-1-2018 10:22 PM

Like I'm being fair and giving you this much time. Yes, I still think it's you, but that doesn't mean to stop posting, that only hurts your cause.

Charu 04-1-2018 10:24 PM

Well kay, just for the sake of everyone, I'm going to vote Haku in 6 minutes.

Charu 04-1-2018 10:25 PM

If town loses, it's because Haku made some questionable decisions!!!

(But I'll take the blame since I'm pulling the vote trigger)

Charu 04-1-2018 10:30 PM

Okie dokie, here's a win for whoever.

Charu 04-1-2018 10:30 PM

Haku

inDheart 04-1-2018 10:30 PM

Stop posting

inDheart 04-1-2018 10:30 PM

Hakulyte (2) - FreezinIce, Charu
FreezinIce (1) - Hakulyte

Insta was reached at post #659.

inDheart 04-1-2018 10:31 PM

Hakulyte was lynched. They were
D-People-E-O, fine humanoid robot for the home - a Wolf.

Together, 2.5 and the town have stopped J.E.'s nefarious plan to get a D-People-E-O into every home and profit off the robot ordering their own junk products in the middle of the night!

The Town has won.

Postgame in a sec.

Charu 04-1-2018 10:32 PM

Should've voted Freezin for the memes

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615468)
Should've voted Freezin for the memes

Cmonbruh

inDheart 04-1-2018 10:35 PM

i made a postgame
bonk