Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Lol haku punked an actual wolf at eod with the "got you" line.

Listen flashflash I know things look bad. But pay attention because there's a way out. If you sell out your partner now we'll let you live another phase. It's honestly a great deal considering your position as a walking dead man so I think you should really consider it

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Also I want to end this sooner rather than later because I'm going to see a movie later and the whole event will possibly run thru eod

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:12 PM

I'll probably place my vote before I leave in a little less than 2 hours

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:17 PM

Thinking about it more roundbox was not completely wrong. I want to give him credit his theories werr correct.
He just got a few things wrong that caused him to arrive at a radically different conclusion.

Flashflash literally had a toilet bowl shot (50/50) of hitting the seer since me and haku both eliminated ourselves by seeing him green. I think if I look at the green checks we can find the other wolf possibly but I'm too tired to do that atm. Gonna take a quick nap

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:19 PM

What's the movie ?

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:19 PM

Apeficially roundboxs green checks. Actually fuck it I'm looking now

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:20 PM

Specifically*

And the movie is ready player one. A few people I know bashed it but I read the book recently so I have a vested interest

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:22 PM

I don't recall seeing roundbox having greenchecks.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:24 PM

Fuk roundbox, I don't think he left any checks.

I mean maybe that's a good thing cause if he left a check on a wolf raeko would be dead now but...

Cmonbruh

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:24 PM

You do have a green check on raeko tho.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:25 PM

Wait I'm certified retarded. Last wolf has to be haku. Literally no other possibilities

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

..and flashflash..

Charu 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

I was totally hoping you would counter.

Now this is boring.

Still gonna wait for flashflash though and see what he has to say.

Charu 03-31-2018 06:26 PM

Even though I'm pretty sure this is game over.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615299)
You do have a green check on raeko tho.

Yeah, I also seered flash the next night so that's why I didn't die despite roundbox baiting me as the seer hard. He baited you too but your a wolf. So you and flash flipped a coin and killed roundbox over raeko. And lost. My condolences for your loss.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:29 PM

I'm technically in the same situation as you.

Charu 03-31-2018 06:29 PM

What's up with the roundbox death anyways?

Absolutely bonker answer from the wolves.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615301)
..and flashflash..

Don't speak Ill of the dead

Intent to vote flashflash

Deals off nerd I solved the game.

Only reason I'm not doing so is because haku would hammer him for lolz, and I know how much charu loves his little scraps of information so I feel like humoring him

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615306)
I'm technically in the same situation as you.

Except you can't thunderdome me and win because your a stinky wolf.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:33 PM

Not sure if baiting me when game should be locked into solving Seer vs CC.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615307)
What's up with the roundbox death anyways?

Absolutely bonker answer from the wolves.

Its slightly reaffirming that in certain situations not leaving green checks can be a good move in this setup. It was calculated risk and it paid off cause he drew a kill

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615310)
Not sure if baiting me when game should be locked into solving Seer vs CC.

:eyeroll:

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:38 PM

Well, I guess I won't get NK'd tonight either because you need me to win F3.

mellon_collie 03-31-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615286)
You got any more softs mello or is what u mentioned all there is?

Not really, I was playing very carefully because I didn't want to die rofl. I was never really in danger of being lynched so I didn't need to soft. I was ready to fight a CC if it came to that, I'd rather do that than potentially get night killed by a soft getting picked up on. The only thing was this

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615024)
yeah let's not lynch roundbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615040)
It's not real, you're trying to get his goose. can we move on please

I was getting quite irritated with Charu fake claiming while town and messing with my other green check, and I think that comes across in my posts but I didn't want to be too overly obvious about it.

I just don't see that town fire in Haku but I do see it in you Freezi. I feel good about this game I think

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:48 PM

I'm in rehab from my previous 3 wolf games in a row.

I got used to knowing who was everyone and now I'm just like meh.

inDheart 03-31-2018 06:49 PM

flashflash account (1) - mellon_collie
not voting - flashflash account, FreezinIce, Charu, Hakulyte

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:50 PM

So Raeko, why did you check flashflash specifically ?

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 06:54 PM

I thought roundbox wanted to clear FreezinIce vs me, but you ended up going flashflash anyway.

Charu 03-31-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615315)
I was getting quite irritated with Charu fake claiming while town and messing with my other green check, and I think that comes across in my posts but I didn't want to be too overly obvious about it.

You did very well to keep hidden. Glad the seer was someone that wasn't about to freak out over me doing the stunt I pulled. Think I was the only one that could do it too, and looked, it probably served useful in the long run!

Or I like to think it did, lmao.

flashflash account 03-31-2018 07:14 PM

hey I'm here for a small bit then I have to pop out for another couple hours- after that I'm free all night

after the stunt haku pulled yesterday he's obviously a wolf. I unvoted just barely too late.

Secondly, I'm glad nobody else actually voted because I am in fact the seer

and I want to thank charu for this opportunity, you claiming a red check on my rand check was the perfect cover

like seer cover meta is so dumb, I voted for my greencheck and obviously I'm not the seer- instantly easy way of me staying out of wolves' radar for the rest of the game

I have a red check on raeko- I decided to seer her because her comment telling me to vote for pearl was odd. Seemed she would have actually preferred a pearl lynch over haku but is bussing. In hindsight that looks like a good move from her because haku is totally unpredictable and completely outed himself, lol

raeko's argument falls apart when you realize she has the exact same green checks as me but flipped around. Somehow she figured out that the seer was between me and roundbox and guessed wrong, I guess
so I've gotta give you props for that, I figured you would claim a red check on charu in this instance, but you got me <3
Also, she seered me "just to be sure?" why not seer haku with that logic lol

tldr raeko haku wolves but let's lynch haku today

I think freezin said something important that he wanted me to answer let's see if I can find it.

Oh yeah freezin why would I think roundbox was possibly the seer? Wolf kills are just weird this game, maybe haku is the dom partner in this criminal minds relationship

also raeko tried to kill me while I was gone= she's the wolf
bleh I knew I should have softed something earlier but hopefully it doesn't matter

that's about it, I solved this game for yall but legit didn't have time to actually type out all this information earlier today and I'm already like five minutes late aaah be back later now's a good time to vote for haku

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:17 PM

oh

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:17 PM

how about no.

flashflash

Charu 03-31-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615323)
[Some words here and there]

So we gonna just ignore you definitely stated that you were not the seer and so instead decided to vote for roundbox after I kept going with my charade?

Because I'm not going to ignore that, bub.

inDheart 03-31-2018 07:22 PM

flashflash account (2) - mellon_collie, Hakulyte
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - FreezinIce, Charu

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:23 PM

Oh, Freezin left.

rip.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:27 PM

unvote

zzz

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:28 PM

Well, the game is not over and raeko/freezin are both missing and I have a vote on me.

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:32 PM

Wolf theatre

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:32 PM

Always entertaining to watch

inDheart 03-31-2018 07:33 PM

flashflash account (1) - mellon_collie
unvote - Hakulyte

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:34 PM

Going to the movie

flashflash

Occams razor just cut yo ass.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:34 PM

flashflash, you have a red check on raeko, but you want me to die.

nani the fuck

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:35 PM

Plus everything u said is bogus and not believable at all

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615336)
flashflash, you have a red check on raeko, but you want me to die.

nani the fuck

I was in that situation a few games ago.

It means, unsuprisingly, he's a wolf.

Shocker

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:37 PM

And so are you but in deferrance of keeping today as simple as possible, I'll leave roasting u for tomorrow

Leaving for real now

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:41 PM

I'm trying to figure out how that could make sense, but I'm failing.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:42 PM

Charu anything you want to say before phase ends ?

Charu 03-31-2018 07:49 PM

Sure, if town misses, town loses.

Pretty simple, no pressure.

If this isn't our guy, then ah well.

Charu 03-31-2018 07:50 PM

Still pretty sure that it's our guy though. His seer claim is not very good as there's a lot of holes.

If he is the seer though, then he denied it a bit too hard then than he should have (when voting roundbox with me).

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:58 PM

Well, Raeko seems to have the better progression despite not having clear greenchecks so..

flashflash

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:00 PM

Stop posting

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:01 PM

flashflash account (3) - mellon_collie, FreezinIce, Hakulyte
not voting - Charu

Insta occurred at post #610.

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:04 PM

flashflash account was lynched. They were
the CEO of Junker Expensive Corp., ZeroPaymentDown - a Wolf.

Night 3 begins now and will last about 16 hours, ending at noon server time on April 1.

IT IS NIGHT. DO NOT POST!

inDheart 04-1-2018 12:01 PM

In the night...

mellon_collie has died. They were
Agent 2.5, the Seer.

Day 3 begins now, and will last 12 hours ending at 12am on April 2.

It is day. You may post!

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:19 PM

Looks like Charu will decide the game.

I'm forced to vote FreezinIce and he's forced to vote me because Charu is clear from Raeko.

So, the main thing this phase is going to be about why.

FFA stick with me most of the game and ignored FreezinIce to distance from each others.

Freezin played super safe all game while I did my usual seer cover shenanigans.

Looks like he knew flashflash was a wolf when he pointed out my "Found you" post in the EoD with Anti-Pearl.

Not much of alignment indicative stuff coming in mind. Going to reread FFA's iso vs Freezin's.

inDheart 04-1-2018 12:23 PM

FreezinIce (1) - Hakulyte

Charu 04-1-2018 12:35 PM

Feel like this is pretty simple deduction.

But Sure, I'll be a nice birb and wait for the convincing posts.

For the record, I could still be a wolf, Haku. I'm not 100% confirmed, just 99% or whatever.

Charu 04-1-2018 12:36 PM

Actually no, I'm dumb, I forgot I was the green check for mellon

Charu 04-1-2018 12:36 PM

Maaaaaaaaaaan, I don't wanna

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615010)
hello

So I feel Freezi had a very weak d1, and now I'm not quite sure about his push on Pearl. can you elaborate a bit please Freezi?

Post with a quote in it: #324

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615018)
Freezinice

Yeah, you lashing out like this really has solidified it. Not only was my suspicions not lip service, you're using this as your only say against me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615023)
Wat

Uhhh probably?

@Freezin

Can you reread the context around these quotes and explain where you were at ?

Charu 04-1-2018 12:37 PM

Backpack, will you love me forever if I pick a green dude?

Charu 04-1-2018 12:38 PM

Anyways, I'm pretty convinced it's Haku because of that weird as hell EoD with the self votes.

BUT

I'm a nice birb, I'll hear both of you out.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:40 PM

I thought I could maintain seer cover by self-pres on Anti-Pearl after doing this.

I do see why it looks bad.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:43 PM

On paper, if Anti-Pearl didn't do that, I would have died here every time and this game would have gone a lot easier.

Same thing with the check outside of me/Freezin.

I won't blame you if you derp this tbh.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:10 PM

ahhh that felt good

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:11 PM

flashflash, the latest but not last victim of ol reliable

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:12 PM

also feels good to be right about calling the wolfteam bad after that backpack kill when it was haku/flash behind it

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615401)
Post with a quote in it: #324

@Freezin

Can you reread the context around these quotes and explain where you were at ?

im not explaining shit to you wolf

cause its completely irrelevant. due to you being a wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615395)
I'm forced to vote FreezinIce and he's forced to vote me because Charu is clear from Raeko.

So, the main thing this phase is going to be about why.

FFA stick with me most of the game and ignored FreezinIce to distance from each others.

Freezin played super safe all game while I did my usual seer cover shenanigans.

Looks like he knew flashflash was a wolf when he pointed out my "Found you" post in the EoD with Anti-Pearl.

Not much of alignment indicative stuff coming in mind. Going to reread FFA's iso vs Freezin's.

why do you sound reluctant even though its just me and you? 4th wolf game got you down?

the day i lose a thunderdome to you is the day hell freezes over

i played safe? lmao i played super abrasive all game and pissed a bunch of people off and got anger votes. Which is the calling card of my town game.

haku

also i cant believe your trying to use a self vote as a defense. get good please

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:20 PM

you spagetti'd and imploded at eod like you always do, pearl self voted (for some reason), and you saw a way out so you took it.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:22 PM

youve been shady and opportunistic all game, and have absolutely 0 want-to-win left. you've been phoning it in all game because you rolled wolf again.

now im gonna stick a fork in you cause your done like dinner

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:22 PM

you're*

>:[

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:27 PM

i'd say to charu occams razor this situation but its not as clear of an application as it was yesterday but ill try to lay it out anyways.

Who's more likely to be a wolf: Haku who has been shady, not helpful to town at all, and barely has any will to play. Or me, who has had the fire and been questing and active all game.

This is not a hard choice to make. the reason im explaining all this is you seemed to slightly hesitate about killing flashflash yesterday and didnt actually end up voting for him so in the back of my mind i feel there is a small chance you could fuck this up and i kind of want to head that off if possible.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 03:28 PM

So, no explanations ?

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 03:37 PM

You coasted D0 with 1 post and most of your iso doesn't say much either.

The only difference is that you yell louder.

inDheart 04-1-2018 03:57 PM

FreezinIce (1) - Hakulyte
Hakulyte (1) - FreezinIce
not voting - Charu

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615425)
You coasted D0 with 1 post and most of your iso doesn't say much either.

The only difference is that you yell louder.

well there's no pleasing you huh mr wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:05 PM

if you want to get META id say my absence from d0 is more of a towntell than anything but thats besides the point

the point is even if i bothered to explain myself that does nothing because theres no point acquiescing to the demands of a wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:06 PM

so shaddap and wait for the fire to get heated up so we can have wolf stew

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:07 PM

in other words, i dont negotiate with terrorists