Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

Charu 03-30-2018 01:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Now I'm the only confirmed (well, not confirmed, but pretty much am because of that nightkill) and I'm lazy.

What shall a bird do?

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 01:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

There's room for potentially 3 more confirmed.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 01:21 PM

SHC + green check + check + Seer on D2.

Go from PoE and gg. (?)

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614911)
Charu is green by SHC, wowee!

?? what does SHC mean

flashflash account 03-30-2018 02:19 PM

Probably seer hunting something

I have a green check on charu as well

roundbox 03-30-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614920)
?? what does SHC mean

seer hunt clear
the logic follows as thus:

wolves are trying to kill the seer. with all the people fake claiming seer, they have to try and decide which one is legit
obviously, if a person fake claiming cop has their check on a wolf, they can eliminate that person. however, this leaves all the other candidates up
from the wolf perspective, DaBackpack was a potential seer because Charu was not a partner of theirs. therefore, they iced him.

flashflash account 03-30-2018 02:37 PM

Now I’m going to sheep roundbox because my only suspicion is green

flashflash account 03-30-2018 02:40 PM

So Pearl lives in the Midwest but he goes to sleep well before midnight and is in school at noon, which is why he’s going to miss all the phase changes

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614923)
seer hunt clear
the logic follows as thus:

wolves are trying to kill the seer. with all the people fake claiming seer, they have to try and decide which one is legit
obviously, if a person fake claiming cop has their check on a wolf, they can eliminate that person. however, this leaves all the other candidates up
from the wolf perspective, DaBackpack was a potential seer because Charu was not a partner of theirs. therefore, they iced him.

logic is sound

roundbox :thumb_up:

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 04:53 PM

Ah yes free town points from explaining game mechanics, vintage stuff

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 04:53 PM

If I'm the seer flashflash is town

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 04:55 PM

I bet the wolves are bad, packback feels more like a fearkill with a side of *hey he might be the seer*

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 04:57 PM

Roundbox are u town?

Do something towny

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:00 PM

If I'm the Seer, Charu is town.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614935)
If I'm the Seer, Charu is town.

Why did u seer charu bub

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 05:10 PM

I live in Kentucky thank you very much. I've caught up on the thread and since its spring break I'll be able to make the changes. I don't like how much Charu switched his vote around or how he's basically implying that he's a confirmed human. This in no way confirms him as a human, just puts him on the back burner. Flash Flash is playing rather weirdly from what I can gather based on his performance on Nsm.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4614936)
Why did u seer charu bub

I already seered flashflash.

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 05:14 PM

Also I'm reading freeze as town so far.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614937)
I live in Kentucky thank you very much. I've caught up on the thread and since its spring break I'll be able to make the changes. I don't like how much Charu switched his vote around or how he's basically implying that he's a confirmed human. This in no way confirms him as a human, just puts him on the back burner. Flash Flash is playing rather weirdly from what I can gather based on his performance on Nsm.

You look like you arnt playing on a leash which is good but your wrong

Charu never dies before f3 here, consider town eventually autowins if wolves don't seer hunt they absolutely must in some capacity look to kill the seer during the night. Which means like it or not your wasting your time pressuring charu. Look somewhere else.

And flash flash being my green check means your whole post means almost nothing to me. I like the effort though, keep it up

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614938)
I already seered flashflash.

That's not what I meant you turd

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:17 PM

I didn't want to deal with flashflash vs Charu shenanigans and I couldn't predict that SHC memerie.

There was room for a deeper game at that point.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 05:18 PM

I guess I buy that

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614942)
I didn't want to deal with flashflash vs Charu shenanigans and I couldn't predict that SHC memerie.

There was room for a deeper game at that point.

I can see this being plausible. After all, if confusing players are marked green, then that's less headache for everybody. Doesn't really confirm anything for me but it's still good reasoning regardless.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:32 PM

My PoE leads to Roundbox/FreezinIce.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:36 PM

Roundbox/Raeko & FreezinIce/Anti-Pearl would make more sense tho.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:38 PM

Therefore, it has to be Raeko/Anti-Pearl.

#reverse logic

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 05:38 PM

Getting ready to be ignored and keep these for postgame.

roundbox 03-30-2018 07:14 PM

I wish I was wolfing
Raekos response to my post feels a little pockety
Her wanting to lynch on mechanics felt weird to me too
You guys have weird seer targets btw

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614951)
I wish I was wolfing

and your idea for a lynch was....? why was it weird for me but not you?

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 07:24 PM

I'm going to my friend's house but I'll try to be around a bit and I should be home before EOD

Charu 03-30-2018 08:35 PM

Cool phase.

Here's a vote with no context, I love you all.

Roundbox

inDheart 03-30-2018 08:41 PM

roundbox (1) - Charu
not voting - flashflash account, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, roundbox, Hakulyte

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614957)
Cool phase.

Here's a vote with no context, I love you all.

Roundbox

Spicy

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614952)
and your idea for a lynch was....? why was it weird for me but not you?

I know you've been opposed to mechanical lynches before

charu voting for my lynch is poopoo bad

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:46 PM

this game is relatively dead for spicy and relevant conversation that gets people lynched
hard to make a decision but hey man we need to do it

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614962)
I know you've been opposed to mechanical lynches before

I'm pretty sure we've talked before about how statistically the mechanical play is usually right even though it's boring. I do like to yolo play sometimes but I didn't really have strong enough feelings to do that this game so mechanical lynch seemed ok

Charu 03-30-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614962)

Is it smelly because you're smelly!?

Charu 03-30-2018 09:52 PM

P.U.

roundbox 03-30-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614966)
P.U.

B^U

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:30 PM

well I guess I'm out of words and stuff

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:32 PM

ahhhhhahahahahasorryahahahaaaaaaaa

I'm on "vacation" finally got away to a computer

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614951)
I wish I was wolfing

good post

but like I was suspicious of charu, seering him was important

Charu 03-30-2018 10:38 PM

What if I told the thread... that I have a red check on roundbox and the reason why I didn't want to touch Curry was because he was my green check?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:39 PM

who's here
cuase it looks like mellon charu haku and roundbox are here but none of you are posting

Anti-Pearl has a green check on me but now wants to lynch me? Weird.

Charu wants to lynch roundbox? Weird.

Roundbox is suspicious of mellon? Weird.

Lots of weirdness I want explained immediately please and thank you

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:39 PM

I think it's haku/anti-pearl actually

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614972)
What if I told the thread... that I have a red check on roundbox and the reason why I didn't want to touch Curry was because he was my green check?

I mean, I would believe you if I didn't have a green check on roundbox

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614974)
I think it's haku/anti-pearl actually

want to elaborate or nah

legit curious about both tbh cause haku seems pretty active and pearl is just weird

Charu 03-30-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614976)
pearl is just weird

Inactive, yes.

Weird, huh? Okay buddy

Charu 03-30-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614975)
I mean, I would believe you if I didn't have a green check on roundbox

Hmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614690)
I have relieved myself, my bladder feels GOOD.

Much like how I like Curry and Rice balls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614691)
Strictly not THE balls, but the balls that make up the delicious curry and rice!

It's almost as if I'm bread crumbing!

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:45 PM

are you being serious right now

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:46 PM

how spicy are you trying to be right now charu

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:47 PM

because if you do what I think you're about to do

Charu 03-30-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614981)
because if you do what I think you're about to do

What am I going to do, roundbox?

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614982)
What am I going to do, roundbox?

are you planning on keeping your vote on me?

Charu 03-30-2018 10:48 PM

Yeah!

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 10:49 PM

I'm not inactive, i just lurk.

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 10:50 PM

You do remember me from the 100th TWG on NSM right Charu? The one that made you leave the game for a bit? heheheh

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614985)

lol, lurking is wolfy

just start posting like it's ootc
but in the thread

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Pls.

Charu 03-30-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Hewwo, I know not a whole lot of serious discussion has happened, but show the thread yer thoughts if you could kindly!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Charu 03-30-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614986)
You do remember me from the 100th TWG on NSM right Charu? The one that made you leave the game for a bit? heheheh

Was it you or Brainy? I forget.

Ah well!

Charu 03-30-2018 10:52 PM

But I do remember you!

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614990)
Was it you or Brainy? I forget.

Ah well!

come out with it if you're gonna be that confident about your vote on me

Charu 03-30-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614992)
come out with it if you're gonna be that confident about your vote on me

I don't know WHAT you're talking about, mister!

roundbox 03-30-2018 10:53 PM

FYI: if Charu drops a "red check" on me he's full of shit and it's rly dumb

Charu 03-30-2018 10:53 PM

Haven't your folks taught you not to harass birbs!?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:55 PM

I'm not sure what to think right now
like, there's no way charu is a wolf here.
but there's no way roundbox is a wolf here either.
I'm going to chalk this up to charu being charu and decide he doesn't have a red check

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:56 PM

unless he goes right out and claims seer, which if he really does have a red check he should do.

But I think he knows that already, which means I don't think he has a red check

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 10:56 PM

I am Brainy. Alright so thoughts.

Round is starting to weird me out with the constant accusations against me.

Flash flash has sorta gained my trust with his accusation of me lurking as wolfy, i also still dont get the green check thing.

Charu is surprisingly the most human seeming to me thus far, and i know this is like a complete reversal from what i said earlier but i've been watching them closely and they seem to check out.

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 10:58 PM

I think pearl is a wolf

flashflash account 03-30-2018 10:59 PM

I agree with you on charu. Like what I said above it just doesn't make sense for him to be pulling something like this if he's a wolf (unless I'm miscounting and this puts wolves at parity?)

Charu 03-30-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4614999)
I think pearl is a wolf

We should ask Roundbox.

Roundbox, is Pearl a wolf?

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 10:59 PM

Hot take: Freeze/Haku are my most likely wolf suspects

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 10:59 PM

These "observations" are just lip service and smell bogus

antipearl

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615002)

Ahahahahhahahahahahhaha

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:00 PM

charu if you're going to say you have a red check on me, fucking say it

Charu 03-30-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615002)

Can ya provide some yummy sauce?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:00 PM

I'm going to vote for Mellon cause she's here because it says 8 members and I know she stays hidden

and she's coasting right now

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:01 PM

Flash why are you so sure round box isn't a wolf

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615003)
These "observations" are just lip service and smell bogus

antipearl

pretend pearl is me, do you lynch him here?