Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

before the game started I told him it was a 12/12 then I mentioned him on discord when it started

Anti-Pearl 03-29-2018 09:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

I'm not a seer though

roundbox 03-29-2018 09:41 PM

also hey, look! it's not a scramble at the last 30min of EOD
we've got a comfy 2h20min
:thumbsup:

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614726)
I'm not a seer though

if you pretend you're the seer and drop your green check anyway it benefits us

Anti-Pearl 03-29-2018 09:43 PM

Also I'm really tired so I'm going to safety on me

Anti-Pearl

Anti-Pearl 03-29-2018 09:45 PM

Well you seem to be acting normal so I guess my green check'll be on you

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:45 PM

...ok

anway it's hard to tell with haku this game (flippin memes) but he's been pretty active while he's here, and usually that's his town game iirc

Charu 03-29-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614724)
before the game started I told him it was a 12/12 then I mentioned him on discord when it started

Okay, but where is the explanation of the game at?

Pearl said they got briefed, but I sure as heck don't see it in the thread.

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:45 PM

is dbp in this game?

Charu 03-29-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614730)
...ok

anway it's hard to tell with haku this game (flippin memes) but he's been pretty active while he's here, and usually that's his town game iirc

How confident are you feeling?

roundbox 03-29-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614732)
is dbp in this game?

hardly

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:47 PM

charu is always hard for me to read, but I think his mention of red checks was weird

I didn't like curry's entrance he seems good to me right now, not super active but not under the radar either

flashflash account 03-29-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614733)
How confident are you feeling?

his reaction to my townread on him feels weird. It wasn't a forced reaction (didn't feel like it), but he's never responded with a meme before and that's a game changer

so basically I have to look at other things

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 09:50 PM

I got used to see you say "Hakulyte is town" to the point that I don't care anymore about it.

roundbox 03-29-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614737)
I got used to see you say "Hakulyte is town" to the point that I don't care anymore about it.

I like this reaction

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:02 PM

since roundbox is my greencheck I'm going to do what I did last game and sheep his reads D2, sound good?

Also curry where you be

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614739)
since roundbox is my greencheck I'm going to do what I did last game and sheep his reads D2, sound good?

Also curry where you be

why only start D2?

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614740)
why only start D2?

sorry I mean D1

forgot today is D0

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614741)
sorry I mean D1

forgot today is D0

same question anyway, why wait? why not sheep him now if that's your plan?

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:08 PM

cause my D0 suspicions are gas

sheeping roundbox happens when I have no clue what to do or when I need to disguise my red check as an actual suspicion :P

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:09 PM

if roundbox flips town, look at his reads iirc

since I have a greencheck on him that's basically flipping town right?

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614744)
if roundbox flips town, look at his reads iirc

since I have a greencheck on him that's basically flipping town right?

I get confused when I try to understand why you would say this.

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:17 PM

I'm just really trying to announce my greencheck to the world

inDheart 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

Charu (1) - flashflash account
not voting - DaBackpack, Curry and Rice, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, Charu, roundbox, Hakulyte

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614728)
Also I'm really tired so I'm going to safety on me

Anti-Pearl

Not counting this as a vote. Please vote with [twgv][/twgv] tags - they automatically make it bold and red.

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

I feel bored someone do something crazy

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614744)
if roundbox flips town, look at his reads

This shouldn't be a concern right now, but okay.

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614748)

If you become that someone, that would be spicy.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4614748)

SONIC HIGH SCHOOL
CHAPTER 1

Sonic woke up and looked at the clock. "7:00," it said, and Sonic screamed.

"I am late for school! I have to get to school now!" said Sonic, jumping out of bed. Sonic put his clothes on really fast and ran out of his room because he is fast. "No time for breakfast!" said Sonic as he ran past Sonic's Mom.

"You will regret this," said Sonic's Mom, leering at him from the kitchen stove, wearing aprons and oven mitts on her hands. Sonic did not care. He was late! Sonic ran outside and ran to the bus stop where people were getting on the bus.

"Tails! Knuckles! Wait for me!" said Sonic as he ran towards the bus.

"Hey Knuckles, its' Sonic," said Tails to Knuckles at the bus stop.

"He is late!" said Knuckles to Tails before getting on the bus. Sonic ran so fast to the bus and he got on the bus after Tails.

"Just in time," said Sonic, huffing and puffing like he was doing the Cupid Shuffle for the first time. Sonic sat down next to Tails, and Knuckles sat behind them, taking up both seats.

"I'm so bad," said Knuckles, laughing because he sat where two people could sit. Knuckles did this every day and no one bothered him, but they all knew it was against the rules of both man and God. The bus started and drove at the school and parked and they got out.

"We're at school now," said Tails. "It is time to go to class." Sonic was also at school, so he went to his first class of the day, English class. Sonic did not like English very much, but he did not like any class very much that was not about running and going fast, which is what Sonic does best. Sonic got to his class and sat down in his seat.

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:27 PM

hot take: town mellon is bored

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:28 PM

what did I just read

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:30 PM

I was on the phone with my mom

catching up

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614699)
Self-note: Don't play SFV with TWG.

DBP, is this a gut read ?

Yeah

Charu 03-29-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614755)
Yeah

😡 EAT MY ASS 😡

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:33 PM

I agree with roundbox's plan mechanically, but it still leaves me uneasy because it could clearly be capitalizing on the inexperience of the other players in this TWG culture

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4614726)
I'm not a seer though

This feels important but I don't know how to read it

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:35 PM

That entire reaction, in particular, about how Anti-Pearl was called out for not having a green check

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614637)
Just got back from school/training. Made a table in carpentry. .

Can you show us a picture?

Charu 03-29-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614759)
That entire reaction, in particular, about how Anti-Pearl was called out for not having a green check

You know what that means?

Pearl for Smash Switch!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614664)
i think he's joking tbh

this in particular from Curry, in response to Haku's failing of Flash's reaction test:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614662)
haku posted a yugioh card in response to being town read

this does not pass my reaction test

Makes me feel ??? about Haku/Curry together

It's a very strange deflection if it is one

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614761)
You know what that means?

Pearl for Smash Switch!

hey Charu are you playing this game?

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

I mean inklings are already confirmed so maybe a pearl/marina skin

Charu 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614763)
hey Charu are you playing this game?

I am one with the wind, young sire!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614762)
this in particular from Curry, in response to Haku's failing of Flash's reaction test:

Makes me feel ??? about Haku/Curry together

It's a very strange deflection if it is one

I phrased this very poorly

I think there is something weird with this Curry response but it feels too obvious

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:39 PM

DBP skips the memeing and goes straight to gaming

not sure how I feel about this because it's not what I expected

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614767)
DBP skips the memeing and goes straight to gaming

not sure how I feel about this because it's not what I expected

we have 20 minutes

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

wait maybe it's because this is a turbo and phase is ending in like an hour

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:40 PM

WAIT 20 MINUTES? AAA

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

but just for you I can give the thread a special challenge

the first person to tell me the One True Waifu from Azure Dreams gets 100% sheeped from me this night phase

Charu 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614768)
we have 20 minutes

No, we have more than an hour left.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

I shouldn't have said that though, but I'm a good birb that does good birb deeds like help friends in need!

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614770)
WAIT 20 MINUTES? AAA

oh 1 hour and 20 minutes, that's better

Charu 03-29-2018 10:42 PM

roundbox 03-29-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614757)
I agree with roundbox's plan mechanically, but it still leaves me uneasy because it could clearly be capitalizing on the inexperience of the other players in this TWG culture

I mean unless you think myself, raeko, and charu were all coordinated to not claim cop this game then I guess? but no, this is more strategy than it is feeding these players to the fire

that being said, these players aren't necessarily new to TWG

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614760)
Can you show us a picture?

Charu 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

If you mean Pearl, Curry, and flashflash, then yee.

They're new to this culture... still... kind of... idk... maybe Curry isn't, flashflash feels like they are regardless of playing for a long while now with us, Pearl definitely.

Charu 03-29-2018 10:47 PM

Did you know they didn't like it when I spammed their game thread over on their homesite?

It's true! Tragic!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:48 PM

I wouldn't say didn't like it
more like they were quite surprised

Charu 03-29-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614777)

table

Charu 03-29-2018 10:50 PM

I don't have a mind of my own.

Someone plz control it and make me vote someone

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4614776)
I mean unless you think myself, raeko, and charu were all coordinated to not claim cop this game then I guess? but no, this is more strategy than it is feeding these players to the fire

that being said, these players aren't necessarily new to TWG

I'm not ascribing malintent on your end, it's more a matter of how it can be appropriated by others as an easy mechanical mislynch

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614777)

oh wow nice job haku!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:57 PM

the phrase "ascribing malintent" is towny

so my townreads rn are roundbox mellon and dbp

slight town on bds

null on pearl and haku

charu scummy
I'm missing someone

Charu 03-29-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614785)
charu scummy

"It is journal day," said Sonic's English teacher, Mrs. Lesson. Mrs. Lesson was tall and white and had gray hair and she was not pretty. "Take out your journals and put them in a pile and I will read one of your entries to the class." Sonic took out his blue journal and ran to the front quickly and put his journal on her desk and ran back to his desk, all with his head down and not talking or looking at anyone. Sonic was so fast that he did it first. Everyone else did it afterwards and slower.

Mrs. Lesson grabbed a journal from the pile and Sonic knew it was his because it looked just like Sonic's journal. Sonic knew this because he had written in it so many times it was crazy! Mrs. Lesson opened to a totally random page and it was the worst page she could pick. She began to read. "Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls. They are itchy and it is difficult to sit still with them because they are so itchy. I have to back up against stucco surfaces and rub up and down on them to relieve the itchiness. No creams have worked. Creams only make my ball sweat smell like the breath of a thoroughbred and I think Amy (my GirlFriend) noticed. I hope my doctor calls. Love, Sonic."

"Oh no stop reading!" said Sonic, but he reacted too late because it was already read, all of it. Everyone in the class laughed and Sonic felt like an idiot asshole because now everyone knows all about his ball problems. Sonic felt his rage build up inside him like a pool of lava in a volcano. "Stop laughing at me! Don't tell anyone!" shouted Sonic but everyone was laughing so loud that they did not hear him and Sonic was just so embarrassed and mad and sad but more embarrassed so he ran out of the class fast. Sonic ran to his locker and opened it and screamed into it. He screamed "This sucks!" and Curse Words too.

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614687)
Also, this is boring. The outcome was as I expected.

Watch this, it's going to explode for whatever reason before EoD when there's sod nothing.

And then I'll be dead, because I'll probably be lynched because I made this post.

Flashflash, is this the post that made you vote Charu ?

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:05 PM

Haku at least seems enthusiastic to play the game, which I am choosing to interpret as towny

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614682)
Ok, this actually seems a tiny bit off. But just a tiny bit.

Brings this up, never returns to it later, could be lipservice

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:06 PM

Curry and Rice

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614771)
but just for you I can give the thread a special challenge

the first person to tell me the One True Waifu from Azure Dreams gets 100% sheeped from me this night phase

kinda disappointed has taken this opportunity to reaffirm My Opinions™

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614787)
Flashflash, is this the post that made you vote Charu ?

it was actually the sonic fanfic that did it

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:09 PM

my main reservation is that he just generally has not been present but hey

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614791)
kinda disappointed has taken this opportunity to reaffirm My Opinions™

is it Mia

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614793)
my main reservation is that he just generally has not been present but hey

he'll be here. He knows it's a turbo

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614648)
GREETING FELLOW PEOPLE. HOW GO THE THINGS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614654)
I mean, technically I would be sheeping roundbox since he did it first, but if you want to take the credit be my guest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614689)
Thank you Charu.

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614660)
are you sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614664)
i think he's joking tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614674)
i don't think he has any idea either

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614682)
Ok, this actually seems a tiny bit off. But just a tiny bit.

Speaking of which, are there cardflips in the game? Just realized the first post doesn't clarify.

Feels filler overall, but at same time never was asked to develop reads directly.

:thinking:

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614794)
is it Mia

nop

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:14 PM

I looked at a list of potential girlfriends and all the other ones are... weird

inDheart 03-29-2018 11:16 PM

Charu (1) - flashflash account
Curry and Rice (1) - DaBackpack
not voting - Curry and Rice, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, Charu, roundbox, Hakulyte

Charu 03-29-2018 11:16 PM

Offer stills stands!

I have no mind of my own, point me the way to win this game!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614800)
Offer stills stands!

I have no mind of my own, point me the way to win this game!

self vote

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614798)
I looked at a list of potential girlfriends and all the other ones are... weird

the correct answer was Cherrl

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614801)
self vote

:rolleyes:

I don't think charu is wolfy, I think he's playing like he normally does and reminds me of his last few human games

I don't think that you pushing him is really wolfy either. I wouldn't expect a wolf to come up with something original and push it so hard. It is too hard to convince everyone, easier to ride the wave. So I see you both as pretty towny for now.

I like the idea of mechanical lynch tbh