Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 12:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494484)
This is angleshooting really hard and it disappoints me
It also seems like some role hunting by way of asking for his character's name in a sense

Its really not, though.

I'm not interested in his character's name. I'm just pointing out that his repeated confusion about what we call our towns wouldn't be justified if he were one, because everyone knows the name of their role. That isn't angleshooting, it's just logic.

Also, I have no interest in his character name. It literally has nothing to do with the point I'm making.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494486)
Its really not, though.

I'm not interested in his character's name. I'm just pointing out that his repeated confusion about what we call our towns wouldn't be justified if he were one, because everyone knows the name of their role. That isn't angleshooting, it's just logic.

Also, I have no interest in his character name. It literally has nothing to do with the point I'm making.

What do you mean with everyone knows the name of their role? And then you say character name has nothing to do with it. Do you mean that it would say something like "gunsmith" in the PM? Because if you read the role PMs they don't say the name of the role except for Vanilla towns.

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494487)
What do you mean with everyone knows the name of their role? And then you say character name has nothing to do with it. Do you mean that it would say something like "gunsmith" in the PM? Because if you read the role PMs they don't say the name of the role except for Vanilla towns.

Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

That's a slip if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I know that he's lying about his role. Could be a wolf or any kind of third-party, but he's not VT.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494491)
Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. You're right that is weird. Dummy, got any defense?

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 02:03 PM

Can you quote where he said that

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494495)
Can you quote where he said that

I did. My post with the direct quote is 10 posts down.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 02:24 PM

Green text is hard to read

roundbox 11-19-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494491)
Exactly my point, Pazz.

That's a slip if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I know that he's lying about his role. Could be a wolf or any kind of third-party, but he's not VT.

This is still an argument about PM semantics. People in different communities have different terms they use for the vanilla town role. Obviously, he's never played here, so he's not familiar with the term we use.

Perhaps this is a slip, perhaps he's just trying to identify our terminology. We'll only find out when he flips or at postgame.

Based on how I feel about the pool, inDheart is probably the best choice for today and I will be voting for him later. The fact he addressed pretty much nothing today and piggybacked on my concerns of you yesterday Shado makes him the most scummy in my book. Do I have regrets on not pursuing insta? NO. I'm still not done here.

I'd probably put my readometer at

Wineandbread
Pazzaz <---- TOWN

gold stinger/Shado <---- TOWN LEAN

Precarious <---- DEFEATED TOWN

Xel <---- KINDA HERE BUT NOT REALLY BUT STILL KINDA TOWN?

mellonxcollie <---- TOWN LEAN BY NEGATIVE WOLF ASSOCIATION

neeee <---- SCUM-LIKE (mostly for the hypo)

inDheart <---- SCUM GAMER

As for my thirdparty-o-meter, here are my most likely candidates if we still have one more:

Shado
mellonxcollie

roundbox 11-19-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492013)
My thoughts on the setup:

One big 4 person wolf faction OR competing 2 member wolf factions
2 third parties, one of which probably a lyncher type role but locked onto character name rather than player name. Probably a mechanic in place allowing them to kill the other a little faster than just hoping they're lynched. Not sure about other possibilities.
We probably have a town sided investigator and killing power.
Probably some masons out there too.

Just my speculation and this should mean hardly anything until we know more about the setup.

I'm happy some of these are true, even though this means absolutely nothing
#juststrokingmyownegothings

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 04:14 PM

Cool. Yeah, my suspicion of Pazz has also toned down quite a bit after rereading his explanations for why he claimed and for his timing.

If it becomes necessary and the game continues, my lynch picks would be Xel and Mad Dummy (order would be dependant on their posts the day after inD flips). Beyond that... well, I don't think the game'll get there, but I have some crazy tinfoil theories that probably aren't real or worth mentioning.

gold stinger 11-19-2016 04:54 PM

I really don't believe Pazzaz is wolf here. I mean, why would DFR shoot AA after Pazzaz put out the such good of a defense and I practically had a town read on both AA & Pazzaz at that point?

I don't think DFR would have shot AA after the explanation Pazzaz put out on d1, if Pazzaz was a wolf. I think it's much more likely that DFR shot AA because he assumed that it would be in wolves best intention to not have a near clear town going into d1.

Just my 2 cents on Pazzaz.

gold stinger 11-19-2016 04:58 PM

when indheart lynch

gold stinger 11-19-2016 04:58 PM

Precarious, post more. jfc

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 05:19 PM

I'll hop on the train too
indheart

roundbox 11-19-2016 05:37 PM

that's only 4 votes on him for the record

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:41 PM

Because everyone else is inactive and they need to stop being inactive

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:42 PM

Also pokemon is not a valid reason to not post

< this is your proof

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:43 PM

This is also your proof

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

TWG Ike 11-19-2016 06:16 PM

heart (4)- gold stinger, dummy, shado, pazzaz

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494541)
Also pokemon is not a valid reason to not post

Hmmmm