Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 11:58 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't know what a solid null means but that crunch wrap sounds really good right now. That's from Taco Bell right?

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 11:59 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
the sun fan --> dragonmegaXX
jessiebessie --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> _Zenith_
MixMasterLar --> _Zenith_
Xiz --> _Zenith_
Zenith --> dragonmegaXX
Xiz --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> dragonmegaXX
Xelicoper --> dragonmegaXX
Hateandhatred --> dragonmegaXX
Funnygurl555 --> dragonmegaXX

DID NOT VOTE

Roundbox
SubaruPoptart
Antori
Cloud Wine/Precarious
psychoangel691


I obviously do not rule out that the final wolf bussed (but probably would only buss after Zenith's vote, so.... Xiz, Xel or Hate) but at the same time with vote nonvoting slots that's not a guaranteed and likely didn't happen.

I was thinking about what SunFan said regarding that wolves probably just decided that it wasn't worth the fight and o stay quiet. I wonder if both of them did that strat, or if we have a deep wolf who is playing "actively" (very sarcastic quotations).

I think the best place to start is have those who have been on the sidelines give reads and reasons. It's been several day phases and I don't want to hear that not much has happened. My current lynch pool is in the nonvoters with a slight eye on Xiz and Xel, but chances are they are not good targets for today.

I wish wish wish we had been more insistent on everyone giving reads before the insta last phase, but w/e

This should be pretty obvious but we never lynch SunFan, Hate or Jess here.

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 12:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692436)
I don't know what a solid null means but that crunch wrap sounds really good right now. That's from Taco Bell right?

Solid null is like an oxymoron joke. Basically you're null

Every reason to suspect your slot doesn't check out anymore, I just don't have that strong of a reason to town read you either.

And yes, Taco Bell Breakfast Menu. Basically the only reason I might get out of bed before 11AM

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 12:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Ok so


SubaruPoptart just got here more or less
Antori actually did attempt reads (but we need an update
Precarious just got here and he's like the last person I ever need to press for walls of text
psychoangel has tournament stuff so out of all them....

Roundbox probably has the least excuses for not having done more

That said psychoangel, I see you here, and there's no time like the present for thoughts and reads

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 12:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Actually I do recall Roundbox spent all yesterday driving so maybe I'm being a little unfair picking on him

But the pick has been picked I shan't revote right now. Hate on my sons

Xelicopter 08-12-2019 12:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692437)
the sun fan --> dragonmegaXX
jessiebessie --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> _Zenith_
MixMasterLar --> _Zenith_
Xiz --> _Zenith_
Zenith --> dragonmegaXX
Xiz --> dragonmegaXX
Svaz --> dragonmegaXX
Xelicoper --> dragonmegaXX
Hateandhatred --> dragonmegaXX
Funnygurl555 --> dragonmegaXX

DID NOT VOTE

Roundbox
SubaruPoptart
Antori
Cloud Wine/Precarious
psychoangel691


I obviously do not rule out that the final wolf bussed (but probably would only buss after Zenith's vote, so.... Xiz, Xel or Hate) but at the same time with vote nonvoting slots that's not a guaranteed and likely didn't happen.

I was thinking about what SunFan said regarding that wolves probably just decided that it wasn't worth the fight and o stay quiet. I wonder if both of them did that strat, or if we have a deep wolf who is playing "actively" (very sarcastic quotations).

I think the best place to start is have those who have been on the sidelines give reads and reasons. It's been several day phases and I don't want to hear that not much has happened. My current lynch pool is in the nonvoters with a slight eye on Xiz and Xel, but chances are they are not good targets for today.

I wish wish wish we had been more insistent on everyone giving reads before the insta last phase, but w/e

This should be pretty obvious but we never lynch SunFan, Hate or Jess here.

I CAN KINDA POSIT INFO LATER WHEN I GET HOME.

NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

Xiz 08-12-2019 12:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Rip Svaz.

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 12:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Got a day plan, will be around tonight bit probably not doing daylight hours (next 7 or so hours)

Kind of feel like others need to take the floor for awhile anyway but if you got questions ask and I will absolutely get back to them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4692441)
I CAN KINDA POSIT INFO LATER WHEN I GET HOME.

NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

Holding ya to it

Xiz 08-12-2019 12:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
@sunfan

Requesting reads list

the sun fan 08-12-2019 12:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692444)
@sunfan

Requesting reads list

i'll have one in a few hours

n2 vig and n2 alignment cop should claim

Xiz 08-12-2019 12:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
tyty

psychoangel691 08-12-2019 12:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692439)
Ok so


SubaruPoptart just got here more or less
Antori actually did attempt reads (but we need an update
Precarious just got here and he's like the last person I ever need to press for walls of text
psychoangel has tournament stuff so out of all them....

Roundbox probably has the least excuses for not having done more

That said psychoangel, I see you here, and there's no time like the present for thoughts and reads


Yeah, I need to go through everything again especially with all the recent deaths to our side. Didn't expect to see three coming in today.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 01:32 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I think my top towns are, in order, jessie, sven and subaru
I don't /think/ any of them can be wolves

jessie and sven for more obvious reasons, and subaru for the way that Shadow_God complained about that slot on the first day

lar is kinda by himself in the second tier. the way he complained about cocoa probably purposely not posting as scum didn't feel like it was w/w and he's kinda running with that idea today a little bit. Just doesn't feel like he was partners with cocoa (I also would expect him to vote for cocoa over zenith initially if he were partners with Cocoa)

after lar, we get real thin with antori

antori still kind of has some solviness to him; I think the early insta cut him off from getting around to his content, and that might be the only bad thing that happened from the early insta, I'd have a strong opinion about him by the end of today most likely

of the remaining names, I think none of them have done anything super-townie; it wouldn't surprise me if any of them were wolves or towns or w/e

I don't feel super strongly about any of them being wolves, but my gut pushes me towards Kayla and Xel

Kayla because she hasn't really done any solving of her own that I can recall and Xel because he did a 180 on the insta yesterday or something; I'll have to look but it was weird when I saw it

roundbox was afk y'day, he could be anything

cloud wine didn't post y'day, he could be anything

xiz is just blindly sheeping me after his two scumreads on d0 were two towns, he could be anything

where I'm @

claims today should help me feel better/worse about the POE

the sun fan 08-12-2019 01:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
fwiw I think that the Zenith kill is... weird
voyeur is a very weak role, and while Zenith was probably always town for winning the thunderdome, sven and I are also probably always town and probably have better roles, from the wolves perspective

maybe its just a n2 watcher dodge since the n1 watcher fucked shit up, idk, haven't decided if I want to try to care about that death yet

Precarious 08-12-2019 01:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hi everyone. I've subbed in and I'm working my way through the thread.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 01:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
oh right
n2 watcher should also claim even if their info isn't any good

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 01:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
OK what does it mean to "claim" by the way? Before anything else occurs. Just got back from taco bell and yea cheesy crunchwrap is pretty good my man.

Xiz 08-12-2019 01:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692450)
fwiw I think that the Zenith kill is... weird
voyeur is a very weak role, and while Zenith was probably always town for winning the thunderdome, sven and I are also probably always town and probably have better roles, from the wolves perspective

maybe its just a n2 watcher dodge since the n1 watcher fucked shit up, idk, haven't decided if I want to try to care about that death yet

can you go into this more

the sun fan 08-12-2019 01:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692453)
OK what does it mean to "claim" by the way? Before anything else occurs. Just got back from taco bell and yea cheesy crunchwrap is pretty good my man.

oh, it means to say what your role is
for example, Zenith claimed that he was the voyeur yesterday (that, or the JOAT that can use a voyeur check)

the sun fan 08-12-2019 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692455)
can you go into this more

I kinda think I said all I can say?
what part(s) are you intrigued by?

Xiz 08-12-2019 01:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't get the connection that your making with you and sven to zenith

Hateandhatred 08-12-2019 01:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
LOL at the situation tho

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692458)
I don't get the connection that your making with you and sven to zenith

sven and I are probably always town for voting for shadowgod
zenith was probably town for winning the """"thunderdome"""" between cocoa and himself

zenith had a weak role
between sven and myself, we probably have a stronger role that voyeur, on average

but zenith died anyways

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4692460)
LOL at the situation tho

??

Hateandhatred 08-12-2019 02:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692463)
??

Losing 3 towns in one night

Almost makes up for our lack of mislynching

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692456)
oh, it means to say what your role is
for example, Zenith claimed that he was the voyeur yesterday (that, or the JOAT that can use a voyeur check)

So wait can I? Because not gonna lie ya boi wants to tell the truth if there is in fact a voyeur still left or a JOAT.

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I just realized the point of this is to not know roles hold up I slightly retract my statement.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692465)
So wait can I? Because not gonna lie ya boi wants to tell the truth if there is in fact a voyeur still left or a JOAT.

uhhh, you can, yeah
if you have performed all of your action(s) already, or you have relevant information to claim, you probably should

our voyeur died last night in zenith though

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692467)
I just realized the point of this is to not know roles hold up I slightly retract my statement.

there are some roles that want to claim right now

n2 watcher, n2 alignment cop and n2 vigilante should all be claiming today, if they are alive

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692468)
uhhh, you can, yeah
if you have performed all of your action(s) already, or you have relevant information to claim, you probably should

our voyeur died last night in zenith though

Oh god well I did in fact do an action last night and I am the vigilante so that... complicates things cuz I might've done a bad---

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692470)
Oh god well I did in fact do an action last night and I am the vigilante so that... complicates things cuz I might've done a bad---

nah its totally fine; shooting town is not that big of a deal there

funnygurl will cry when I say it but it was a fine shot imo

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
you uh
you did shoot funnygurl, right?

Antori 08-12-2019 02:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
guys why did you insta so early bruh i didn't even hit my daily post count

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I did n o t. . .

Xiz 08-12-2019 02:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Thanks Greg, I believe you are town now.

Can you talk to me about roundbox more?

Xiz 08-12-2019 02:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692475)
I did n o t. . .

Uh oh

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
uhhhhhh
yeah not gonna lie
zenith was not a good shot my dude

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
well, alright then
why did you shoot zenith?

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692476)
Thanks Greg, I believe you are town now.

Can you talk to me about roundbox more?

what would I say?
he was afk yesterday

Antori 08-12-2019 02:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
vigilante mafia?

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692474)
guys why did you insta so early bruh i didn't even hit my daily post count

yeah sorry

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I... lemme go back and look because not gonna lie- I don't think I read anything correctly.

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm gonna be honest... I did it because they had one vote on them so I was like "y'know, what if? Just in case."

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:42 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
well, ok
I guess the wolves don't give a fuck about killing sven or I
fine with me
keep making kills like the funnygurl kill; makes my life easier

kayla
solely because I think making nonsensical nightkills is more her style

Funnygurl555 08-12-2019 02:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
candle.gif

Xiz 08-12-2019 02:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692480)
what would I say?
he was afk yesterday

Iím disappointed we are not mind-melding

Hateandhatred 08-12-2019 02:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
kayla

the sun fan 08-12-2019 02:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692488)
Iím disappointed we are not mind-melding

well
what do you have to say about him then?

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 02:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm a little lost so I might not be able to meld much so apologies for that-

the sun fan 08-12-2019 03:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
xiz if you want to explain where ur at wrt reads
instead of asking me for all of mine and then being disappointed when we don't think exactly the same

that would be greatly appreciated

the sun fan 08-12-2019 03:24 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
a reads list from anyone whose heart is beating would be appreciated on that line, actually

Xiz 08-12-2019 03:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692493)
xiz if you want to explain where ur at wrt reads
instead of asking me for all of mine and then being disappointed when we don't think exactly the same

that would be greatly appreciated

I need some time to think about where Iím at.

Jesse confirmed town, I disagree with Greg on how they are almost confirmed when they like 99.99% are
I agree with your opinion on sven
Iím confused about poptart
I have a strong feeling the last wolves are in low morale mode so few post counts or little activity peeps are where Iím looking
MML is strong town, gamesolving imo
That multi-account slot I was reading town and I kinda wanna hold that slot as town still

I think your vote on psycho is a good place to start
I wish roundbox wasnít driving to the shadow realm, but Iíd love to see more posts from him

Rest can die imo

Xiz 08-12-2019 03:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh I thought xel was town d1 but I havenít seen anything from cell recently that stood out, might be convinced to kill him?

psycho own my vote Greg

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 04:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692495)
I need some time to think about where Iím at.

Jesse confirmed town, I disagree with Greg on how they are almost confirmed when they like 99.99% are
I agree with your opinion on sven
Iím confused about poptart
I have a strong feeling the last wolves are in low morale mode so few post counts or little activity peeps are where Iím looking
MML is strong town, gamesolving imo
That multi-account slot I was reading town and I kinda wanna hold that slot as town still

I think your vote on psycho is a good place to start
I wish roundbox wasnít driving to the shadow realm, but Iíd love to see more posts from him

Rest can die imo

I'm probably just gonna watch and learn. I'll definitely conversate but anything involving figuring out who people are, unless I'm like 9000% sure I'mma stay neutral cuz I already did a real bad ; n;

Xiz 08-12-2019 04:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Oh wait, I get it now.
MML

Now that we know zenith was shot by pop tart, funny girl was very hard on just two people. Jess and MML. This is a kill MML would do since most others (?) were reading him town, including myself

I highly highly doubt poptart is a wolf here

Xelicopter 08-12-2019 04:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692443)
Holding ya to it

'KAY SO DELIVERING (FOR ONCE YEAH.)

JACK OF ALL TRADES HERE. (N 1 2 3)

HI.

MY CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GONNA BE:

I HAVE A CONFIRMED ROLE. I WILL NOT SAY WHO IT IS UNLESS THEY'RE ABOUT TO BE TABLE'D.

MOVING ON SIDE OF CAUTION WITH THE DROP OF WHO / WHAT IT IS. I'M SHIT TOWN PR IT'S BEEN A LONG FUCKING TIME ROFL.

I'VE USED ROLECOP AND TRACKER, WHICH WAS ON FG, WHO IS NOW GONE. BUT I CAN CONFIRM THAT EVEN THAT SHE'S DEAD, SHE DIDN'T VISIT ANYONE LAST NIGHT.

LAST ONE LEFT IS ROLE BLOCKER.

SO READS LIST:

1. the sun fan
2. Xiz
3. MixMasterLar

4. roundbox
5. SubaruPoptart
6. XelNya/Xelicopter
7. HateandHatred
8. Antori
9. jessiebessie
10. Precarious
11. psychoangel691


SO FOR ME THE LYNCH PILE ARE THE PURPLE NAMES.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

MixMasterLar 08-12-2019 04:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm intrigued why a town Vigo would ever think that the counterwagon (lols) to a flipped wolf is a good idea.

The excuse that you didn't really read the thread is preeeeeety weaksauce


I'm....tempted to believe Xel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692503)
Oh wait, I get it now.
MML

Now that we know zenith was shot by pop tart, funny girl was very hard on just two people. Jess and MML. This is a kill MML would do since most others (?) were reading him town, including myself

I highly highly doubt poptart is a wolf here

You can't call funny getting pressed by me and then saying I looked bad once d2 is "very hard"

Also wolfLar probably never kills his top scum here either.

Anyway back to my day for like 4 hours. It's my boy Clifton's birthday and we already tipsy

Xiz 08-12-2019 04:35 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
It looked like to me funny was pressuring you, I could be mistaken. I just ISO’d her not you.

Probably never =/= never

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 04:36 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
What do the green and purple names in Xel's read mean by the way?

Xiz 08-12-2019 04:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Green is who he thinks is town
Purple is who he wouldn’t mind lynching today

the sun fan 08-12-2019 04:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692495)
I need some time to think about where Iím at.

Jesse confirmed town, I disagree with Greg on how they are almost confirmed when they like 99.99% are
I agree with your opinion on sven
Iím confused about poptart
I have a strong feeling the last wolves are in low morale mode so few post counts or little activity peeps are where Iím looking
MML is strong town, gamesolving imo
That multi-account slot I was reading town and I kinda wanna hold that slot as town still

I think your vote on psycho is a good place to start
I wish roundbox wasnít driving to the shadow realm, but Iíd love to see more posts from him

Rest can die imo

so uh
where exactly are we not mindmelding?

the sun fan 08-12-2019 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4692504)
'KAY SO DELIVERING (FOR ONCE YEAH.)

JACK OF ALL TRADES HERE. (N 1 2 3)

HI.

MY CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GONNA BE:

I HAVE A CONFIRMED ROLE. I WILL NOT SAY WHO IT IS UNLESS THEY'RE ABOUT TO BE TABLE'D.

MOVING ON SIDE OF CAUTION WITH THE DROP OF WHO / WHAT IT IS. I'M SHIT TOWN PR IT'S BEEN A LONG FUCKING TIME ROFL.

I'VE USED ROLECOP AND TRACKER, WHICH WAS ON FG, WHO IS NOW GONE. BUT I CAN CONFIRM THAT EVEN THAT SHE'S DEAD, SHE DIDN'T VISIT ANYONE LAST NIGHT.

LAST ONE LEFT IS ROLE BLOCKER.

SO READS LIST:

1. the sun fan
2. Xiz
3. MixMasterLar

4. roundbox
5. SubaruPoptart
6. XelNya/Xelicopter
7. HateandHatred
8. Antori
9. jessiebessie
10. Precarious
11. psychoangel691


SO FOR ME THE LYNCH PILE ARE THE PURPLE NAMES.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

yeah so why is antori a green name

Xiz 08-12-2019 04:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692510)
so uh
where exactly are we not mindmelding?

Because Iím a tracker and I know who you visited

the sun fan 08-12-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692512)
Because Iím a tracker and I know who you visited

tell me who I visited

Xiz 08-12-2019 04:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692513)
tell me who I visited

Round box

the sun fan 08-12-2019 04:57 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
honestly, no
xiz
no way you track me if you're town

I voted shadow before everyone else
you're just trying to get my role or something as a wolf

the sun fan 08-12-2019 04:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
yes, I visited roundbox last night
I'm not the alignment cop or anything so I won't out what I am exactly but yes, I visited roundbox so Xiz is n2/n4 tracker

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:01 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But I am town. Was thinking you were deep wolf considering how early your vote was on shadow. I’d thunderdome you but I know your town.

SubaruPoptart 08-12-2019 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692509)
Green is who he thinks is town
Purple is who he wouldnít mind lynching today

Oh dear...

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I mean, why do you think I tried wording who you visited so subtly, if you want to do this Greg I will but I don’t want you to reveal if you don’t need to

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:04 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692517)
But I am town. Was thinking you were deep wolf considering how early your vote was on shadow. Iíd thunderdome you but I know your town.

there's no way you believe that I vote shadow like that as his partner
there's actually not any way you should ever be believing that

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Sorry but I did

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692521)
Sorry but I did

then you deserve death

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692522)
then you deserve death

What do I benefit for outing this as mafia

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
alright, I'm starting to get tilted here
the same fucking shit happened in the qualifying game on n3 when I was
tracked
and jailed
and roleblocked

all in the same night by 3 different villagers all trying to hit home runs and find wolves so deep that they're carbonizing into diamonds in the middle of the earth

what the fuck do I have to do to clear myself I can't vote wolves any harder

before last night I don't think I ever voted a villager in the entire game (could be wrong; pretty sure I only voted shadow and cocoa)

I don't fucking get it dude

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692523)
What do I benefit for outing this as mafia

honestly I think you're a wolf because I expect this from a player I've never played with

not someone that should know better

like what the fuck is my angle there if I'm a wolf
I can pivot onto lar or funnygurl so easily there before the phase ends

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:16 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Greg take a break from thread, come back in an hour or two.

It’s not you it’s me.

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
just play simple fucking mafia dude
even if I've bused my partner into the stratosphere what's the fucking %chance that I'm doing that this game
unprompted

its not fucking high
its abysmally low like under 1% low

the sun fan 08-12-2019 05:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
whatever
sorry
I'll take a break like you said

its an overreaction on my part

Xiz 08-12-2019 05:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If anything take it as a complement where I consider you such a good player that I need to make double sure. It was not the smartest move on my part, but yes, I know you are town.

Knowing now you are town, I was trying to hint I knew who you visited by asking about roundbox, so I could fake claim if I needed, or if you needed, and it might not even have been needed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution