Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 03:44 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

PART 3:

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620241)
Could you please state your case for why roundbox is the most likely wolf to you? You have mainly said positive things about how he has played besides some concern that he is "fading"?

Don't really think I've been overwhelmingly positive about roundbox so idk what you mean by that. I also notice that you seem to be singling me out for allegedly bringing up a lynch out of nowhere, but completely ignore how roundbox pretty much did the same thing with me (with a dash of OMGUS to boot), exemplified by this quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620084)
tbh I wish curry and rice died here to solve my weird fantasy about him being wolf and celery being SK

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620089)
somehow i missed where curry was the wolf in that fantasy

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 03:44 AM

PART 4:

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620243)
Oh, I had not actually thought of this. Going back to look at the votes...actually that applies to both you and roundbox. But obviously not from your own perspective.

Cel had already unvoted by the time raeko voted though.

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620239)
I would just kill you if you were suspicious of me tbh
can't say that I've known you to be an easy mislynch

there's also the fact that 2/4 players from my perspective are anti-town
this isn't a game with 12 people alive and I'm just hounding you phase after phase

connect me to wolves if you're gonna call me one, and if you're gonna call me SK, sure, go ahead

also the the other reason I hate this post is because you're accusing me of OMGUS

dear god

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:16 PM

no, seriously, accusing me of OMGUS is pretty tilting and insulting

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620261)
also the the other reason I hate this post is because you're accusing me of OMGUS

dear god

i hate this post because you're trying to act like you're not

seriously

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620250)
PART 3:

Don't really think I've been overwhelmingly positive about roundbox so idk what you mean by that. I also notice that you seem to be singling me out for allegedly bringing up a lynch out of nowhere, but completely ignore how roundbox pretty much did the same thing with me (with a dash of OMGUS to boot), exemplified by this quote:

I didn't try and lynch you with that fantasy because it felt rather unsubstantiated at the time
now that I've gone back and looked at your historical data, it seems to be the case

also, on the topic of raeko voting fg to save me: I guess? I understand why you see it this way, even though it's 100% false
I overwhelmingly called fg town and only voted to save myself since I know for a fact I'm town

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620214)
must be omgus because it's a case against me lol

inDheart 05-17-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4620243)
Um...why not?

it would look like he has too much information, because he'd have a reason to "believe" that if he knew something about the night actions, therefore he's one of the antitown because no living town would know

that's pretty much what his previous post is saying

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620265)
must be omgus because it's a case against me lol

you literally only started "suspecting" me after i didn't let up on you

like dude

inDheart 05-17-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Don't really think I've been overwhelmingly positive about roundbox so idk what you mean by that.

assume she means in the read you gave on him in your post with 4 reads, where you talk about him posting well but don't know if that was to save himself or what, and you were voting him then

that plus the post where you say you're not forgetting about him, just xel looks way worse

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:45 PM

curry, you're being ridiculous. Here are the players I can suspect this game:

ind - Just kidding, he's the uncc'd vig

star - has had a pretty strong towny looking performance, I haven't had a problem with her posts and she's made some good points (including the one of your weird development of a scumread on me)

olimar - lolinactive (he's had some derpclear moments about 3rd party mechanics which he expressed openly to the thread)

celery - I liked his entrance back with manti and his harsh stance, but I want to say one of the only things pointing to him being scum is mechanics which leans him to being more 3rd party than anything else tbh (wolves wouldn't let celery do the kill unless he had to with raeko blocking and mw being disallowed)
I really need to read his posts

you - it's you for the reasons I've been stating

---

the gist of it is: I don't have many players to suspect
you're just the scummiest out of the bunch
this is completely independent of any case that you've brought against me

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620271)
the gist of it is: I don't have many players to suspect

I mean, that's pretty telling in and of itself.

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620272)
I mean, that's pretty telling in and of itself.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

roundbox 05-17-2018 01:49 PM

here, let me rephrase that statement

I have only 4 players from my point of view that could be anti-town
2 of them are anti-town

what more do you want me to say

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:50 PM

are you even for real

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 01:56 PM

Let me put it a different way: if all the potential suspicions you have are weak, maybe that says something about you.

roundbox 05-17-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620023)
as for hunting wolves

curry hasn't done much in terms of reads fluctuation or affirmation, his only real concern today was a few quips for night kills and a posting of a reads list which didn't really have any development over the course of the day nor did it really diverge with anything from a previous day

this wasn't out of nowhere, you just missed the post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620248)
PART 1:

Looking back, I think roundbox not voting to save FFA was because he thought that he would probably be lynched anyway the next day and didn't want it to be obvious that he was trying to save his partner. In light of the funny wagon and flip, he looks even worse from that, and his comments/reactions at the beginning of the day after that didn't help either (calling the game a "dumpster fire" and complaining about how the "game is proceeding in SK's favour" reads like venting after his partner died).

why would I not vote celery d1 to save my "partner"
you can check me on this, but historically my d0s go one of two paths:
1. I'm really confident in one person that nobody else gives even slight indication to
2. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing

(you can guess which one this game falls into)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619765)
If funny's a wolf, we know who to look at. Otherwise, I think this gives you slight human points. No way you'd want to stop the lead vote when there's a chance it could turn to you.

don't forget you made this read about me as well

also, I'm really confused why you're reading into the dumpster fire comment as alignment indicative
all the PRs were dying left and right

and yes, the last living wolf is going to openly communicate their frustration that an SK was gonna win the game
(no, not me)

roundbox 05-17-2018 03:02 PM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=148561

here's footage of me wolfing

roundbox 05-17-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620064)
I still like my tinfoil thoughts on celery
zoshi COULD be serial killing since his spiel with FFA simply makes him a non-wolf partner
still not gonna explore that avenue until later

did this get zoshi killed
lmfao

Curry and Rice 05-17-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620281)
this wasn't out of nowhere, you just missed the post

Didn't miss that; that's literally from the same phase.

Quote:

why would I not vote celery d1 to save my "partner"
Same thing goes for me if you think I'm a wolf. And if you think I'm third party, then why haven't there been any kills?

Quote:

don't forget you made this read about me as well
Yes, and that was wrong. Am I not allowed to be wrong?

Quote:

and yes, the last living wolf is going to openly communicate their frustration that an SK was gonna win the game
(no, not me)
i mean

would be far from the first time i've seen it happen