Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

star-crossed 05-13-2018 02:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619892)
speaking of ffa's leans being weird, his clearing of xel was also a suspicious read he had to me (he said it was for xel's one-liners), but i dunno if he would do the exact same thing with both his partners. there's a reads list he gives where he goes over both of these things iirc

There is the reads list where he has a lot more townreads than scum ones, so I don't think it is weird for him to like both of his partners. I kind of wonder if he accidentally said you were scummy because he knows you are. I am more suspicious of that and of the "town" for xel, which as you said was pretty random. Notably, later on ffa says his only real scumreads were Cel and olimar, so I think that is a good sign for Cel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619085)
"I'm a dastardly wolf and I will be much less suspicious if I say I have TWO town reads rather than just one! Mwahahaha!"

yeah no

To me this sounds like something flashflash really believed. Plus I think it is more risky in a game with a serial killer to stake your pride/life/etc. on somebody being town, if you know they are not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619101)
what are your thoughts on a team of funny/raeko/celery

too soon?

I think it is more likely he would only say one mafia here than both, so that is also good for Cel. And it is kind of a sign that flash flash wasn't thinking of his reads on Xel & raeko in the same way, because he clearly claimed to feel more strongly about the Xel one.

Zoshi 05-13-2018 03:31 PM

so i think mellon was a vigi shot, i dont think sk would have killed gun. so what happened to sk kill

Celirra 05-13-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619915)
so i think mellon was a vigi shot, i dont think sk would have killed gun. so what happened to sk kill

Why do you think Mellon was vigi'd? I agree gun wouldn't be sk target yet

Celirra 05-13-2018 04:14 PM

Plus vigi might still be saving shot
Or maybe vigi is one of the inactives and just didn't shoot cause they're afk(?)

Celirra 05-13-2018 04:17 PM

@ Star re: olimar; I think I agree with you here at least about him not being sk, and I see the argument for him not being wolf but gonna need to mull it over

The issue I have though is that his posting hasn't been towny; I hope if he is town he took the night phase to try to figure out what's going on and to have some good stuff for us to go off of

Celirra 05-13-2018 04:20 PM

Also goodluck with championship game zoshi but pls don't forget about us if you can help it

Zoshi 05-13-2018 04:22 PM

my issue with olimar is that when questioned on his actions and people relating it to sk behaviour multiple times, he kind of disappeared and didn't do anything... and has continued as such unfortunately.

well if gun was the wolfing, then that means mellon was sk/vigi. I mean, I guess sk could be wolf hunting, but I just felt mellon was very lynchable. She was my second after funny.

star-crossed 05-13-2018 04:47 PM

OK, apparently Red Queen Raeko was able to use her abilities and do the killings. So that could have stopped a kill (or 2).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619924)
my issue with olimar is that when questioned on his actions and people relating it to sk behaviour multiple times, he kind of disappeared and didn't do anything... and has continued as such unfortunately.

I do agree that he should contribute more.

Zoshi 05-13-2018 04:52 PM

Is it possible mellon blocked the sk kill last night? I'm not too sure what the order of actions are here

inDheart 05-13-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619928)
Is it possible mellon blocked the sk kill last night? I'm not too sure what the order of actions are here

yes, all killing should happen at the same time because there are no strongman-type kills that i remember, so all kills can be blocked

i'll get to the longer posts when i'm home

mellon_collie 05-13-2018 06:17 PM

i only have one thing to say to you people

Curry and Rice 05-13-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

My best guess is that the wolves blocked someone, saw that there were only two kills, then decided to block the same person. Not sure why they wouldn't find more kills to be beneficial, but maybe they were trying to play it safe after Noc was lynched.

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

What are the odds vigi, wolf and sk may have stacked

That's more likely than a block maybe.

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:30 PM

Also I haven't read any of this game, but since stuff has settled down now with my bro getting married and me leaving my kitten alone, hi guys

Zoshi 05-13-2018 09:30 PM

:O!

I hadn’t thought of the wolves blocking the sk kill lmao I’m dumb.

But I mean wolves could easily assume that vigi didn’t shoot and 2 kills was normal? Is this really your best guess :? This would mean that the vigi killed Manti night 1, and that seems like an awful vigi hit. Unless the vigi killed haku but then vigi also got guarded? But haku is another bad vigi kill so I’m not sure I’m making much sense of your best guess lol. Makes more sense that sk got blocked

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:31 PM

I'd like to actually apologize though, fucking suntan I deserve a one game ban after this if it's not already a thing

Also I'm liking star so far based on the effort their post recently radiates

Zoshi 05-13-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619942)
What are the odds vigi, wolf and sk may have stacked

That's more likely than a block maybe.

There were 2 kills, not 1? I think a block is more likely than sk killing either of the people last night

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619944)
:O!

I hadn’t thought of the wolves blocking the sk kill lmao I’m dumb.

But I mean wolves could easily assume that vigi didn’t shoot and 2 kills was normal? Is this really your best guess :? This would mean that the vigi killed Manti night 1, and that seems like an awful vigi hit. Unless the vigi killed haku but then vigi also got guarded? But haku is another bad vigi kill so I’m not sure I’m making much sense of your best guess lol. Makes more sense that sk got blocked

Manti dies to wolves or sk early 10 outta 10 times

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619946)
There were 2 kills, not 1? I think a block is more likely than sk killing either of the people last night

I worded it poorly because phone.

Imagine 2 out if 3 stacked.

XelNya 05-13-2018 09:34 PM

Of***

Duck phone posting jesus let me tether myself a connection.