Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

inDheart 05-10-2018 07:10 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

also i don't think wolves care about killing the IC given he's not here much (even if he is here much really)

he's a clear, but so is any other role they don't want to get into a claim fight with and the other roles can do stuff

inDheart 05-10-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619491)
My b I misremembered

You made it sound like it was a case of Manti knowing about wolf setup causing him to be nk with your original post so my b if this was actually your intention? I don't change my stance though

oh it hit me now what you mean with "knows something" mid-post

nah, i just meant mechanically. i could easily see haku being killed for being right on ffa

still unsure of the connection between xel and manti you mean

Zoshi 05-10-2018 07:25 AM

ok also i knew no human would walk 15 miles at a mile per 9 min

with ffa flip inD does look worse to me now

Zoshi 05-10-2018 07:29 AM

also doesnt look good for olimar that he disappeared after getting called 3rd party so much

inDheart 05-10-2018 07:30 AM

reason i didn't vote yesterday was i came back really late and manti mindflooded me with the idea of a third wagon on he didn't really know who

if i vote a wagon there it's ffa though

Zoshi 05-10-2018 07:45 AM

I’d be surprised if you said someone else lol

mellon_collie 05-10-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619497)
if i vote a wagon there it's ffa though

I don't know how much this means at this point, it's a bit weird to point it out but.... ok

inDheart 05-10-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619502)
I don't know how much this means at this point, it's a bit weird to point it out but.... ok

well tell that to cel and zoshi who want to make something out of ffa's flip

up til eod before i left for a bit i was coming around to ffa being a wolf in everything except vote

i think haku's theory is just stupid anyway, so

Zoshi 05-10-2018 11:40 AM

I’m going to town read curry for now, I don’t think ffa would call him out confirmed human if he didn’t think it was true

Celirra 05-10-2018 11:49 AM

I remember ind using a similar strategy in the turbo I hosted as a wolf, where he voted for a noncontender who would've had some potential case if he really tried and then trying to underplay his vote or agreeing to the lynch for x or y reason

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:08 PM

Curry,

Based on ffa being wolf, yet saying you’re 100% human, how do you think we should read that? And if you can reference anything to support your answer that would be amazing

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:19 PM

I like Raeko for coming to Cel’s defense usin irl ish things and from knowing them personally. I read that as going extra for cel and either h/w or h/h. With Raeko being human.

I’m also not sure if cel would come across so aggressive and distressed early on if they were wolf, and their points there after seem to be very logical and helpful, so I have a good human lean on them too

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:20 PM

I like Raeko for coming to Cel’s defense usin irl ish things and from knowing them personally. I read that as going extra for cel and either h/w or h/h. With Raeko being human.

I’m also not sure if cel would come across so aggressive and distressed early on if they were wolf, and their points there after seem to be very logical and helpful, so I have a good human lean on them too

inDheart 05-10-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619509)
I remember ind using a similar strategy in the turbo I hosted as a wolf, where he voted for a noncontender who would've had some potential case if he really tried and then trying to underplay his vote or agreeing to the lynch for x or y reason

you say that like manti would have traction

i did it to pressure him and see who it'd piss off because of the supposed undeserved townreads on him

i just didn't make it back to be relevant

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:23 PM

Dumb phone idk why that double posted.

Celirra 05-10-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619515)
you say that like manti would have traction

i did it to pressure him and see who it'd piss off because of the supposed undeserved townreads on him

i just didn't make it back to be relevant

I would consider using applying pressure as an excuse here akin to justifying an attempted wolf vote

Plus you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand how convenient it sounds to use this as a reason after the fact especially given the fact you posted after that vote, and also posted the following:

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619397)
i hate everything

Which I read as you complaining about an EoD scenario that you likely did not support.

I could also see the case that it's you being upset that you didn't get a chance to pressure your target before EoD, but it doesn't fit my agenda so I'm gonna conveniently call it an irrelevant possibility

Celirra 05-10-2018 01:56 PM

Also zoshi hello I can't reply to you because everything you've said lately when I've been in a position to post has been observational which doesn't inherently warrant responses, but your transparency is good and helping me to townreads you probably so keep it up

Curry and Rice 05-10-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619496)
also doesnt look good for olimar that he disappeared after getting called 3rd party so much

I don't usually know Olimar to be the inactive type. While it's entirely possible he's trying to slip under the radar because the number of people who know him this game is relatively low, I'm guessing there's some other outside reason why he hasn't posted much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619510)
Curry,

Based on ffa being wolf, yet saying you’re 100% human, how do you think we should read that? And if you can reference anything to support your answer that would be amazing

FFA has this thing lately where he's been going on and on about how he keeps insisting that he's always perfectly spot-on about reading me (validated in his mind because of that one time recently when he "caught" me as a wolf by misreading a joke I made). Because he's FFA and it's kind of the way he plays, it makes sense that he'd maintain that sort of bravado regardless of role to keep up a human-seeming facade.

Gun92 05-10-2018 03:16 PM

Not that this really relates to much in the way of anything, but has Psyco posted at all? I don't think I saw anything when I was going through all the posts the other day but also pretty possible for me to have missed that. Didn't know if there was an alt account for the game specifically but I don't think I have seen her name pop up yet/very often.

Zoshi 05-10-2018 03:59 PM

no psycho hasn’t posted