Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:08 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758693)
less posts like that (yesterday's peak) and more posts like the interactions today between you/subaru, and a little you/me

possible red on raeko?????????
surely he would've claimed that or rallied against her at eod but so far this is the only thing that comes close to him softing a check

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:08 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758904)
Charu

awww, you stole my thunder

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
But with that being said, intimidations aside, tn's hard town for me because of all that. That much I can in fact say.

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758910)
possible red on raeko?????????
surely he would've claimed that or rallied against her at eod but so far this is the only thing that comes close to him softing a check

you really think roundbox would soft a red check?

hell nah he would come right out with it

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:09 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758909)
One thing I will say rn though is that whole tn/freezin thunderdome kinda scared me a bit; wasn't expecting people to go that hard like that already.


This post is incredibly tone-deaf in the context of their red flip.

mellon_collie 04-6-2021 10:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758910)
possible red on raeko?????????
surely he would've claimed that or rallied against her at eod but so far this is the only thing that comes close to him softing a check

I don't think he softed that I could tell I was surprised by his flip

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:10 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758914)
This post is incredibly tone-deaf in the context of their red flip.

I don't really know what to do with the red flip. All it tells me is that you were correct about scumreading them

tn5421 04-6-2021 10:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
If roundbox's soft isn't blatant enough that we can get a majority to agree on it, just ignore it completely.

Towns lose games because they argue too much over what could be a soft, read too deeply into softs that aren't there, and in general just throw games.

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4758913)
you really think roundbox would soft a red check?

hell nah he would come right out with it

I agree, I agree

its literally the only thing I found in his ISO though

maybe he docs n1 and checks n2?
that seems like a superbly bad idea, maybe someone else should take a look at his ISO to see if I maybe missed something

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:11 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Aside from me hard green-reading you it tells me that you were correct, and that I gotta see how their interactions with other people (aside from you) were before their death.

Charu 04-6-2021 10:12 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4758899)
@Charu: You are aware at how incredibly scummy you look for unvoting the flipped scum during the 11th hour, right? It could almost certainly be taken as outright proof of your scum-hood, in fact. One hopes you have a sufficiently convincing explanation for this; I for one would like to hear it.

Because I saw the vote train crumble and I preferred bugkid?

And vote count was absent?

I mean... I would think reading the last 10 minutes explains exactly my mindset.

Charu 04-6-2021 10:13 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4758902)
Uhhhhh....Fuck... that ain't good...

Useless post

Charu 04-6-2021 10:16 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758819)
I fucking swear if we vote the bird out today

shadow_god

btw, maybe he green checked me or something for his first night phase, idk.

He seemed pretty convinced I was town. More so than pretty much anyone else I think.

Hakulyte 04-6-2021 10:17 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4758810)
I want to vote raeko but I said I wouldn't
UGH

thesunfan doesn't feel like he's wolfing
I think bug/charu are towns, specifically charu

shadow_god is frozen at the moment, I feel

Charu maybe ?

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:18 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
charu

It is illegal to scumread the following people for this phase:
ffa
tn5421

Shadow_God is playing kind of like he always does, but I don't see anything that makes me want to clear him.

bugkid looks... good to me still but I'm beginning to doubt. I think if Charu is a wolf, it still looks good, but isn't clearing, because Charu is a maniac. Would give a few points their way if Charu flips wolf.

raeko, without context for her EOD, looks good. Looking at her EOD where she was trying to get votes off of Freezin, not so good. Don't know how much I need to weigh the fact that she could've voted for FFA and forced a tie.

Haku has me worried a little bit after he was gone (yeah, I know, rich from me)

Subaru hasn't done anything, which leans towards wolfy when you think about FFR history.

Charu looks bad from the choof kill n1 (yeah I said it).

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:19 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Also real quick, who did bugkid consider as a power role way early in the game again? Can't quite find it in the iso right offhand

SubaruPoptart 04-6-2021 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Cuz if they blue-guessed roundbox that doesn't look very good for them, in my eyes

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:20 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4758923)
Charu maybe ?

I think he would soft it a bit earlier in the phase, but this matters actually

tn is right that unless its super clear and mostly all agree that it shouldn't matter

the sun fan 04-6-2021 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758925)
Also real quick, who did bugkid consider as a power role way early in the game again? Can't quite find it in the iso right offhand

they read shadow_god as the bulletproof

Shadow_God_10 04-6-2021 10:21 PM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4758929)
they read shadow_god as the bulletproof

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4758926)
Cuz if they blue-guessed roundbox that doesn't look very good for them, in my eyes

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4758074)
For some reason I'm reading Haku as Bulletproof. I have no basis for this whatsoever.

Both of you are wrong


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution