Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XXI Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=33149)

FishFishRevolution 10-17-2005 05:24 PM

TWG XXI Postgame

Jubilee/Juggernaut - mead1: Lynched Day 6
Nightcrawler/Magneto - HansSky: Lynched Day 1

Cyclops - Chardish: Won
Wolverine - aperson: Lynched Day 4
Beast - Omeganitros: Won
Storm - Torlock: Wolfed Night 1
Rogue - blahblah18: Won
Iceman - talisman: Wolfed Night 5

Bishop/Morph - Kilgamayan: Wolfed Night 2 - MORPH
Archangel/Professor X - lightdarkness: Won - PSYCHIC
Jean Grey - evilbutterfly: Wolfed Night 6
Shadowcat/Colossus - JurseyRider734: Won - GUARDIAN
Polaris - nforcer06164: Lynched Day 3
Banshee/Apocalypse - Tps222: Lynched Day 2 - MASTER WOLF
X-23 - QreepyBORIS: Wolfed Night 4
Quicksilver/Sabretooth - Afrobean: Lynched Day 5
Psylocke - GuidoHunter: Won
Havok/Gambit - Tasselfoot: Won - BOOKIE

MVP Award to Tass for keeping everyone on task and leading a generally productive game altogether.

Honorable Mention to Kilga for doing exactly what he should've with the Morph role. Oh and also to everyone who helped break the Morph role on Night 1.

Cookie to talisman, who PMed me on like Day 2 or 3 with who the guardian was.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with RPing even though most of you hated it. =D Good game everyone.

lightdarkness 10-17-2005 05:25 PM

RE: TWG XXI Postgame

Psychic Report: 0 wolves left.

User6773 10-17-2005 05:27 PM

Blue report so you don't have to sift through that
LD - psychic
Jurs - guardian
Tass - bookie (if you didn't know this one GB2JTWG)
Kilga - morph (also obvious after day 2)

Afrobean 10-17-2005 05:27 PM

I don't feel like posting the whole thing right now, but I have a convo with eb to post.

I'll keep it short with this:

Dear Tass:
You suck. You used everything BUT logic to win. Congrats on being really lucky.

GuidoHunter 10-17-2005 05:28 PM

Yet another game where I thought I was being helpful and productive but actually attacked more blues than wolves!

Whoo!

But I had a lot of fun this game. Grats to the humans for having seven people win.

And manymany thanks to Tps for IMming me, thereby saving my life.

Oh, and for my one bit of RPing: CONTROL THE BUTTERFLIES!

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

User6773 10-17-2005 05:29 PM

Logic is how you win this thing, Afro. You don't win with luck. There is actually no luck involved with TWG whatsoever after the initial role pickings.

Except for the Morph role but that card got played really quickly.

Tps222 10-17-2005 05:29 PM

Damn.

I don't even feel like explaining what I was trying to accomplish with the PM's etc.

I'm really going to change my style.

Fish, you messed one role up.

Havok/Gambit-Devil-Tasselfoot-Lost

Kilgamayan 10-17-2005 05:29 PM

I take full responsibility for my dying Night 2. I told Jurs to guard Tass and I felt terrible about the unmerited backlash she recieved the next day.

Tass was more important than me at that point anyway - not only was his role more valuable than mine, but I had no business being an alliance hub when I had never done it before and I couldn't have given less of a damn about the game at that point thanks to school (talisman's rewrites of War and Peace in AIM convo form didn't encourage me any).

Leave the thinking to the thinkers; I was satisfied with doing my job and getting the hell out.

Omeganitros 10-17-2005 05:31 PM

ASDF! I lived through a game!

Afrobean 10-17-2005 05:33 PM

What I meant was that mead and my deaths had no real reasoning for them. I was killed because Tass had betted on me dying. Mead died because "he's mead."

That's just chock full of logic.

QreepyBORIS 10-17-2005 05:34 PM

Kilga, why'd you have her guard Tass? That's goofy. =/

Good game. I didn't play in a lot of it, though. :P

Kilgamayan 10-17-2005 05:34 PM

Because he was more important.

Especially since LD came out to him and NOT me. I still have no idea what the hell he was thinking there.

QreepyBORIS 10-17-2005 05:36 PM

Of course I didn't. But in any case I still believe it's good to guard a known blue when they are the only known blue.

Tasselfoot 10-17-2005 05:36 PM

By day 6, after Afro was proven a wolf, it HAD to be Blah or Mead. Chardish, Guido, and Omega had all done things to prove themselves human, and I knew myself, LD, and Jurs were not the wolf.

So the plan was to wolf mead and then vigi blah. Chardish was 3rd, Omega 4th...

Props to Kilga for getting lucky and nabbing Hans day 1, but sucks we didn't get to use the morph more. I took over day 2 after Kilga told Jurs to guard me instead of him. Then I get saved night 3.

For the record.... I voted TPS day 1. He said right off the bat he'd make it obvious if he was blue/red, and he did. He pushed for Torlock dying night 1 because of the convo he had with him, then POSTS the convo day 1. I posted saying this and voted him. He gets the axe day 2 after others notice things, such as Chardish seeing the edited convo that TPS had with Kilga. WHY DID HE EDIT THE CONVO IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Afro was pegged mostly because of Talisman. I went to him day 4 asking him why Afro was suspicious, because I was running low on suspects by this point... he gave me some info, I researched it, and he got the axe day 5. Thank god too... otherwise Omega would have bit the dust, because of Guido and Chardish not being online. But I stick to the fact that the phantoms would have been extremely bad on day 8, had they been alive.

By day 6, it was down to mead or blah. The fact that mead had said NOTHING all game, and the fact that he HADN'T IMED ME ONCE ALL GAME was enough to make him target #1. Blah adds in the fact about Afro, which is even more reason. Then fish slips up to Chardish and its GG.

Can't wait for 22.

Congrats to Blah, Kilga, LD, and myself for win #10! Also my 1st survival since TWG5. I had lost 11 in a row... 3 on the night before the game ended.

PS - Guido asked about the codes I mentioned on day 2. Basically, Jurs came to me day 2 as ther Guardian. I didn't completely trust it, so in case I died night 3 (aka, Jurs is a wolf), I sent a code to Blah, LD, and Guido. Each one got a letter. LD got W, Blah got E, Guido got A. Together, it works out to EWA, the German version of Eva... for Jurs. Had I put a V in there, it would have been a giveaway, and I wasn't 100% sure that LD wasn't playing me for a fool either.

GuidoHunter 10-17-2005 05:36 PM

So, why Torlock, why go for Kilga when he was sure to be guarded, and then why go for Tass?

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Kilgamayan 10-17-2005 05:36 PM

I wans't blue at that point. The morph role was gone. For all intents and purposes I was green.

Kilgamayan 10-17-2005 05:38 PM

Oh, and I'm also very disappointed that no one noticed the "y hello thar." in the fake convo. Dead giveaway in the SECOND FREAKIN' LINE, PEOPLE. :|

Tasselfoot 10-17-2005 05:40 PM

Afro: I bet on you for a reason buddy.... because you were my top suspect. Remember, there were 10 people left, 3 were confirmed blues, and another 2 or so were almost certainly human. Throw in everything Talisman told me, and you were it. I just didn't feel like going through all the motions.

Much more goes into everything I do than you'd imagine. Alot of what I did late in the game was to protect the blues. I faked confusion because I wanted them to remain unknown... and know what? You didn't get a single blue. So I did a damn good job. That is why I didn't throw books of stuff at you. To hide the blues. Also, I knew I could get you lynched without it. I'm just that cool. And no, that isn't something I can do "just because I'm Tass." It was because of my specific position in THIS GAME.

User6773 10-17-2005 05:42 PM

Half the game has asked me already so I'll post here.

I decide to brag to Fish that I already know what the outcome of the game will be. I'm 90% sure Mead's a wolf at this point.

[22:41] Evan: *sigh* Game has ended.
[22:41] Evan: Mead dies today.
[22:41] FishFish: is there an insta?

WHOA WHOA WAIT
Why did he ask me that question? Why is it even RELEVANT? If Mead's death won't end the game, why does it even matter if there's an insta or not?

So that's it. And I didn't post the slip up, or even tell anyone that I had conversed with the host. But at that point I was 100% sure.

And Tass: :'(, no props for me? Not for finding TPS's edited conversation, not for coming up with the bookie plan day 1 before it got scrapped, not for voting for TPS and Mead the days they were lynched, not for being a generally good strategist?

I was the best plain-green out there this game, with the possible exception of Talisman.

Tasselfoot 10-17-2005 05:45 PM

You did well Chardish. you get half a prop. Heh. I still couldn't put you in the human category, just because I know what you're capable of doing.