Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-24-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
:popcorn:

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726190)
We've already got to the point where people are suggesting we lynch inactives. Nice. I still have yet to see a game in which lynching an inactive in D1 was a good idea.

2 games ago, the inactive that got lynched was a wolf.

The only issue is that the Cop was also inactive and got outed.

leetic 04-24-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726192)
2 games ago, the inactive that got lynched was a wolf.

The only issue is that the Cop was also inactive and got outed.

I mean, I've seen games where we lynched an inactive, the inactive turned out to be a wolf, but the town still lost because they built up no momentum and the wolves were able to kill the only one to get town credit for the lynch. Taking out the active wolf is always more important.

jessiebessie 04-24-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726147)
she hasn't done enough

True. Also true for basically everything in my life lmao.

leetic 04-24-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I still have no idea how to use the ISOs in this forum by the way

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726193)
I mean, I've seen games where we lynched an inactive, the inactive turned out to be a wolf, but the town still lost because they built up no momentum and the wolves were able to kill the only one to get town credit for the lynch. Taking out the active wolf is always more important.



Inactive Slots = ?????
????? = easy mis lynch candidates later in game for wolves

If you think you can pick an active wolf right now then by all means make a case, otherwise I do believe itís best to make it harder for wolves to hide by lynching ????s

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
uh wait is EoD soon? like an hour soon?

flashflash account 04-24-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726197)
uh wait is EoD soon? like an hour soon?

Yeah better stick around

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I still have reports to write but it occurred to me that EoD might not be midnight like usual

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726197)
uh wait is EoD soon? like an hour soon?



24 hours

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726198)
Yeah better stick around

mm okay, thanks

leetic 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726196)
Inactive Slots = ?????
????? = easy mis lynch candidates later in game for wolves

If you think you can pick an active wolf right now then by all means make a case, otherwise I do believe itís best to make it harder for wolves to hide by lynching ????s

Sound logic... except the inactive players are easy mislynch candidates earlier in the game as well. So I think I'm gonna pass on that one.

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Wait what?

flashflash account 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4725962)
You may begin posting.

Day 0 will last 48 hours ending at 7:00 PM Server Time Saturday, April 25th.
Day 0 begins now.

So it's actually this hour but tomorrow

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726200)
24 hours

when did this game start?

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726204)
So it's actually this hour but tomorrow

oh ok

I'll still stay to catch up tho

flashflash account 04-24-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@dusk you definitely stay up this late lol you'll be fine

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726202)
Sound logic... except the inactive players are easy mislynch candidates earlier in the game as well. So I think I'm gonna pass on that one.



Yes but if we mislynch active townies then weíre just left with a lot of inactivity and less interactions making it easier for wolves to hide???

leetic 04-24-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726208)
Yes but if we mislynch active townies then weíre just left with a lot of inactivity and less interactions making it easier for wolves to hide???

The active townies would be killed off by scum anyway, leaving the active wolves to keep picking off easy targets. Trust me, I've been there before.

DaBackpack 04-24-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4725966)

I donít like that DaBackpack still hasnít made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps itís not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I donít see myself voting for him this phase.

[...]
Iím therefore voting for dabackpack

Iím a gamer!

this is one of the most high-quality shitpost openings I've ever seen


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution