Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Back for an hour or so. Gonna read what happened since last night in a moment here, but I wanted to address this first:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
roundbox because the dude is obviously a fool like it's so OBviOUS

I actually mostly agree with this reads list, except for this part.

The OP clearly says that there are no fools or fool-type roles in this game.

As for his alignment, I did a meta analysis of him earlier while ISOing this game and comparing it to CLIX. The dude's town. He played the same exact way as town in CLIX, and his reads were actually really spot on once you got past the weird meta of mostly-inactivity with bits of good hot reads.

Tokzic 11-13-2016 05:14 PM

Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493223)
Back for an hour or so. Gonna read what happened since last night in a moment here, but I wanted to address this first:

I actually mostly agree with this reads list, except for this part.

The OP clearly says that there are no fools or fool-type roles in this game.

more or less a joke I know that, he's just acting too much like a joke for my own comfort.

Quote:

As for his alignment, I did a meta analysis of him earlier while ISOing this game and comparing it to CLIX. The dude's town. He played the same exact way as town in CLIX, and his reads were actually really spot on once you got past the weird meta of mostly-inactivity with bits of good hot reads.

This dude already knows what's up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493224)
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

You can't just say you're back and then fucking leave to eat dinner in the same post fuck you twice over man

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:16 PM

You owe me 3 reads lists now

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:16 PM

Don't you dare make me count to 4

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493225)
more or less a joke I know that, he's just acting too much like a joke for my own comfort.

This dude already knows what's up

Clarification: am I town from your POV?

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Can you be more specific? I think there are some glaring differences from this game to my previous one.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493229)
Clarification: am I town from your POV?

You're a fool from my POV

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493231)
You're a fool from my POV

I understand that you're trying to elicit a response from me, but can you answer with one of the following words?

town
town-lean
null
scum-lean
scum

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:30 PM

ok wow bad mr.roundbox finally pushing for stuff rather than giving 1-word answers like in d0 yowza

Since you asked nicely

scum-lean

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:31 PM

scum-lean can become null if ya keep that up sugarplum

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:37 PM

I fear that vendetta will not grace my ear holes with butter today except for 1 hour before EoD where he votes a person's name and does nothing else ;-;

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493235)
scum-lean can become null if ya keep that up sugarplum

That was nothing more than an act from Day 1 to see what people thought since it's a drastic deviation from my normal play. It still seems like MML is scumreading me, but I don't think this reaction is alarming at all.

Are you threatening me, friend?

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493238)
That was nothing more than an act from Day 1 to see what people thought since it's a drastic deviation from my normal play. It still seems like MML is scumreading me, but I don't think this reaction is alarming at all.

what's your normal play like :^)

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)
Thanks for the defense, buddy. I appreciate it. Don't get lynched for it though! I'm not worth it. I think I've sudoku'd, so save yourself.

This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game). One question though, when you addressed DFR, what does "I think I've sudoku'd" mean?

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493238)

also lol you think I'm threatening you

I'm threatening v & Tokzic get outta here

roundbox 11-13-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493239)
what's your normal play like :^)

More along the lines of today, albeit a bit more active. My initial drive on Xelnya was actually backed by a read, but I was intentionally being an idiot and delivering only one-word answers and circular reasoning for all of my explanations.

Wineandbread 11-13-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493217)
up to post #1099

wab self vote is odd since phantoms are off iirc, incredibly safe looking

Back from event
2-0 by wings lel

I actually didn't notice this which I why I self voted, had I known I would have simply unvoted

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493137)
Also Andy I find if you're going to keep a scum read on me that's w.e I'm not afraid of it

but you probably should reread the later section between roundbox and I, where he explains it's for the purpose of drawing out my scum tell he suspects I have, and it is the response I admittedly give.

I don't fathom how me saying to not randomly pile on shado is a bad thing as aside from that timing his play hasn't been note-worthily scummy and I'm honestly not a bad lynch right there.

If Freezin' hadn't mistakenly panicked I predict I'd have died there as mechanically I think if you're going to make a random mistake it may as well clear up an issue town may have to struggle with later.

If that makes any sense? I fail to word this any better.

I fail to see why you'd say you're not afraid of him keeping a scumread on you, and then write all the rest of that post trying to convince him not to. I think you're resting your laurels a little too much on that one post from EoD where you're like "no no lynch me lynch me!" after he quotes his role pm. The only other time I've seen you go on and on about how shittily you've been playing was when you included yourself in my shotlist in CLIX. Guess what, you were a wolf in that game.

Not saying you have to be one here, just saying you can't really point at anything and say "look, I'm town!" now. Just keep playing the damn game and prove it.