Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 06:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491271)
hakulyte

back to placeholder

Oh yeah you voted DFR. Could you explain again why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491285)

re.axri probably scum

Please elaborate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4491335)
storn (1)- storn
mml (2)- shado, MML
charu (2)- juckter, gold stinger
dfr (2)- xel, yoshl
tokzic (1)- roundbox
andy (1)- freezin

please lmk if I fucked anything up in the votecount

....did Lar put a vote on me? That fucker

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4491343)
ayy

Yeah I'm seeing that too. Mindmelds

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491347)
we'll see if that meta still holds true

I laughed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491356)
MML:

perhaps this is where yoshl's "guessing from the setup" comes from

just maybe

Did you see how specific he was?
I already said this: guessing that abilities are tied to character is understandable but guessing there is a role that needs the character's names? Is that a role that's ever happened?

If so, use that as an answer and don't enable YoshL to hide behind you all game weakly throwing insults whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4491369)
The only feeling required is the cold embrace of despair.
Arbys.

Can you seriously give me your current take on the YoshL v AndyYoshL "slip" issues or should I just write you off as third party?

Charu 11-8-2016 06:44 PM

Did MML already explain anything about his thoughts yet?

YoshL 11-8-2016 06:44 PM

MML are you not able to use any logic? i'm honestly curious whether your reasoning skills stop shorter than an inch in front of your face

host says to be wary about sharing your character name
if abilities were tied to character names, that alone doesn't warrant the massive fucking warning. so hmmmm, what else could there possibly be? maybe other people are trying to find specific character names! that's 100% a possibility!

The additional fact that you're associating making a statement like that with being scum in a mystery game of all things is around cabbage tier. you're not at hakulyte, but you're quickly descending

so try actually thinking before i quit twg again, because literally people like you are the reason that i stopped playing twg, because you can't seem to string together proper thoughts to save your life

YoshL 11-8-2016 06:44 PM

MML are you not able to use any logic? i'm honestly curious whether your reasoning skills stop shorter than an inch in front of your face

if abilities were tied to character names, that alone doesn't warrant the massive fucking warning. so hmmmm, what else could there possibly be? maybe other people are trying to find specific character names! that's 100% a possibility!

The additional fact that you're associating making a statement like that with being scum in a mystery game of all things is around cabbage tier. you're not at hakulyte, but you're quickly descending

so try actually thinking before i quit twg again, because literally people like you are the reason that i stopped playing twg, because you can't seem to string together proper thoughts to save your life

Charu 11-8-2016 06:45 PM

Nice FFR double post

YoshL 11-8-2016 06:46 PM

double the confirmation

because i would love nothing more than for someone stupid to become smarter, i'll allow MML to re-read the thread, because i quite clearly state my problems with dfr. whether he actually comprehends rational thought or not is in the air though so i might have to continue to urge him to re-read until he can move up to kindergardener reading comprehension

Charu 11-8-2016 06:47 PM

Hey guys, I have a confession to make.

I...

...Am...

...Ike

I fight for my friends.

Charu 11-8-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491385)
double the confirmation

because i would love nothing more than for someone stupid to become smarter, i'll allow MML to re-read the thread, because i quite clearly state my problems with dfr. whether he actually comprehends rational thought or not is in the air though so i might have to continue to urge him to re-read until he can move up to kindergardener reading comprehension

Damn, this is like gauntlet throwing, holy moly spoly wooly.

Would town YoshL be upset about MML's posts?

I can see both alignments, HEE HEE HEE

YoshL 11-8-2016 06:52 PM

charu has a nice ring to it

like a leathery peach

ShadoWolfe 11-8-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491390)
...Ike

I fight for my friends.

Holy fucking laughter lmao I didn't expect that and literally chortled in the quiet section of this library.

I guess it's fine, if anyone said anything I could just say a Librarian(library technician?) made me do it

storn42 11-8-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491390)
...Ike

I fight for my friends.

Bullshit!! Charu. I know because I'M IKE!!!

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491381)
Did MML already explain anything about his thoughts yet?

Read my post. After wish feel free to ask me anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491382)
insult insult insult insult insult insult

Insult insult

Insult insult insult insult insult before i quit twg again insult insult insult insult

that's a stretch ifI ever saw one. It's possible but I have a hard time believing you thought of it naturally enough to use it as an example in that post. If you did, you probably wouldn't be getting this triggered right now

And I wish you would quit TWG you've seriously have never helped your team win in any game I've seen you in. All you're capable of doing is getting triggered and picking on new players. Haku at least tries.

storn42 11-8-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491353)
storn for doing a fantastic job of ignoring my question and dipping his feet into the andy/yoshl interaction without actually doing anything

Sorry I was going to answer you then tabbed out for some reason. I left to go vote for which president to lynch and just got back.

The answer is that I'm thinking slightly scum. LIke not even enough to vote slightly. Gut says third party and not wolf but either way it's not much of a read yet.

MixMasterLar 11-8-2016 07:12 PM

Am I the only one seriously thinking YoshL slipped? Charu stop goofing and give me your take on that

AragakiAyase 11-8-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491395)
Read my post. After wish feel free to ask me anything.

that's a stretch ifI ever saw one. It's possible but I have a hard time believing you thought of it naturally enough to use it as an example in that post. If you did, you probably wouldn't be getting this triggered right now

And I wish you would quit TWG you've seriously have never helped your team win in any game I've seen you in. All you're capable of doing is getting triggered and picking on new players. Haku at least tries.

it's not a stretch

it's like in boats where gradiant had to lynch specifically red blaster, roles that need to target a specific person are not uncommon, and in a mystery game it's quite plausible that a role needs to target a character name

AragakiAyase 11-8-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491396)
Sorry I was going to answer you then tabbed out for some reason. I left to go vote for which president to lynch and just got back.

The answer is that I'm thinking slightly scum. LIke not even enough to vote slightly. Gut says third party and not wolf but either way it's not much of a read yet.

why third party?

AragakiAyase 11-8-2016 07:19 PM

I'm disappointed with the amount of people who haven't done shit yet