Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-10-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

roundbox 11-10-2016 11:17 PM

GS, my only problem with your reads list is the fact that you have both Xel and Zenith as scum. Do you really think their interactions could be wolf/wolf? Do you think a Xel/Zenith on the same wolf team? By this connection, do you think Xel has been bussing since second 1 of this game?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492519)
Eh?

Why not? Isn't that what you were considering with Freezin with you "Weeellllll... he could be town but all his posts point the other direction."

Isn't that LITERALLY what you said about Freezin?

yes? and I don't see how those are the same. I tinfoiled on freezin due to the lack of people defending him at all, the same is not quite true for xelnya and I still don't understand why you're bringing up the bathroom scenario.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:18 PM

precarious areyou able to post something

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:19 PM

charu if you're trying to get me to tinfoil then that's possible, but comparing the xel/freezinice scenario isn't helpful because they're not similar

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 11:20 PM

Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD

Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

storn42 11-10-2016 11:20 PM

I have one major problem with the freezin -> xel wagon right now, and thats the people on it. Like i can see the reason people are voting for xel and thats fine. I can also see why people might want to hop off of freezin right now, or join a counter wagon to oppose his lynch. But its some of the people like round, charu, and tokzic that makes me question the viability of the wagon.

Charu 11-10-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492523)
yes? and I don't see how those are the same. I tinfoiled on freezin due to the lack of people defending him at all, the same is not quite true for xelnya and I still don't understand why you're bringing up the bathroom scenario.

Because in that game, Xel pretty much did bad plays and post, and literally at like... 30 minutes till, he admitted he was being bad and that he was currently just checking to see what was happening before going back to work.

*shrug*

It's that part of my memory that's making me second guess him at the moment. But if you don't that way, then be my guess.

XelNya 11-10-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492509)
Aaaaaand there goes the wagons imo.

Gonna probably assume freezin is gonna get the votes now with that type of post Xel just made.

...Or it could be Xel knows people would back off if he admits his play looks scummy. Hmmmmmmm...

I'm sure the trains will be me and freezin. They totally should be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492516)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492511)
lol, remember that one game where Xel came in EoD and he was in some bathroom at work in Walmart?

I don't remember his alignment and I don't really care at this point

I was town that game I think, and that's not my intention.

Denote that if I was I'd say something like "don't go after roundbox" which is not what I said. I don't say a single thing about not going after roundbox. He might just be a real scum role who happens to have a really good tell of mine he baited me into. Perks to him really if that's the case.

Charu 11-10-2016 11:21 PM

don't feel that way*

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492521)
Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

that was me, and I didn't say that wolves aren't defending, I said no one is defending which more often than not means that wolves are comfortable with the lynch which is why the movement is so one-sided. wolves obviously want to defend wolves to a certain extent.

one example is in the freeze wars game where I was a wolf and pushed a gradiant lynch, he was consistently in the top few candidates and V correctly recognized that this was because scum were very comfortable with him as a lynch, which I think is a possibility with freezin.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492528)
Because in that game, Xel pretty much did bad plays and post, and literally at like... 30 minutes till, he admitted he was being bad and that he was currently just checking to see what was happening before going back to work.

*shrug*

It's that part of my memory that's making me second guess him at the moment. But if you don't that way, then be my guess.

I've pushed xelnya several times now to scumhunt

he hasn't moved off his ass

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:22 PM

hey xel you know what might make me reconsider?

IF YOU WOULD SCUMHUNT

roundbox 11-10-2016 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492526)
Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD

Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

You do realize half of my play is a facade, and I've been intentionally facetious? Also, I do agree that DFR has definitely taken the back burner today and could use some attention.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:24 PM

I'm giving dfr a pass for today because I have an idea

if that doesn't play out, I will grill him, especially since he said he'd be here for EOD and guess what...?

Charu 11-10-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492533)
hey xel you know what might make me reconsider?

IF YOU WOULD SCUMHUNT

If we're doing that, let me give you a list of players that have not pushed.

storn42
wineandbread
Precarious
Vendetta21
Hakulyte
Pazzaz (0 poster so ignore)
botchi246
_Zenith_

Why aren't you mad at them? Is it because they're not posting for you to yell at?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:25 PM

nothing dfr has done has particularly leaned me town, and I'm fairly confident in my ability to read him

when he's town it's just apparent and it's not this game

gold stinger 11-10-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492522)
GS, my only problem with your reads list is the fact that you have both Xel and Zenith as scum. Do you really think their interactions could be wolf/wolf? Do you think a Xel/Zenith on the same wolf team? By this connection, do you think Xel has been bussing since second 1 of this game?

I don't think their interactions could be wolf/wolf I think that Zenith is not helping town at all, where as the suspicion on Xelnya is much stronger for doing the whole Xiz act from the beginning and then changing half way through & getting aggressive because it might not have been working out as planned.

I don't think Xel has been bussing since second 1. I see some possible bussing from Zenith, but I think he's just really uninterested in this game. I don't think there's enough information given the way the game is going right now to say whether they're on the same team or not. My gut says they probably aren't.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492536)
If we're doing that, let me give you a list of players that have not pushed.

storn42
wineandbread
Precarious
Vendetta21
Hakulyte
Pazzaz (0 poster so ignore)
botchi246
_Zenith_

Why aren't you mad at them? Is it because they're not posting for you to yell at?

maybe because

1. I have a townread on storn
2. wineandbread actually has done work
3. precarious I've been pushing
4. vendetta has a few posts that actually say something
5. hakulyte I've said my piece about
6. pazzaz
7. botchi is inactive
8. zenith I've said mys tuff about, you saw him flip out

I don't understand why you're so eager for me to give xelnya a chance here when I have multiple times and he has not produced anything remotely resembling a useful post aside from something early on with a few leans, and no progression since then

it also seems like you haven't been keeping up on the game, because if you had you'd realize that I've clearly addressed the majority ofthe players in that list, and have at least touched on the others (except maybe wnb cause he recently started posting)

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 11:29 PM

are you trying to make my brain explode GS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4492513)

FreezeinIce (top scum) - What didn't I like about what he's said so far? I disagree with the way he checks for wolves

Thats nice

Quote:

I hate it that he even put that out there as if he could come back to it in the future to secure his case

uhh what.

Quote:

he made multiple votes early into the game and then rescinded them sometimes in the same sentence but left the vote

False, I made ONE VOTE in the early game.

Quote:

there was also that one situation where pressure between him & AA immediately stopped because he got told by someone what to do instead of maybe putting pressure down on it.

False, nobody fucking told me what to do. I saw the parallels to last game and AA was obviously town, so i backed off.

Quote:

And they are sticking to that mindset in choosing their votes through a possible EoD lynch.

I am choosing survival, my good sir. And if you were in my shoes and did not choose survival, you are a moron.

Quote:

A lot of people right now are saying that because the reads post looks super pretty that's a valid reason to go in on it but I'm not seeing it. Even then, everything else is enough for me to warrant my vote there.

OH HEY you threw me a bone. Too bad the "everything else" you were referencing was horseshit