Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 03:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

OMGUS! that's the term, not wifom /facepalm

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491842)
Well... they're definitely posts. There's really no substance in them, but they're post.

Pretty much it

what do you think of my response to that post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491222)
so unvote...? feels like you're overly concerned about the justification for your vote, then you hedge your vote reasoning but don't do anything about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491843)
Um, OMGUS?

Parking a vote like that is a wolf-tendency. You placed the vote, then verbally took it back in your very next post without actually unvoting. The longer it stays, the more concerning it is.

Also, "reaching hard for someone to go after" doesn't really mean much here and seems to translate more to "you're scumhunting too much and I don't like that you decided on me".

Like come on, Freezin. You're better than this. "Parking your vote wherever the hell you want to" is fine and all, but if you take it back entirely and then leave the actual vote itself parked, it's serving no purpose whatsoever other than add a vote to the count of someone you supposedly have no suspicion towards.

finally someone notices

Charu 11-9-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491834)
Yeah ill park my vote wherever the hell I want till eod, does that bother you AA? You seem to be reaching hard for someone to go after.

This post, on the other hand, has substance. He hates you, AA. Better watch y'er back, hee hee hee

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491837)
yeah it does bother me because parking votes is usually indicative of a wolfy mindset not interested in solving the game

Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Charu 11-9-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491850)
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available

Ewww... that's gross

danceflashrevo 11-9-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

wouldn't reading everything again and making a final choice with all the information available at eod be trying to solve the game which you're saying we're not gonna do? this feels strange and snarky, especially the tone of "you nerds aint solving shit d0"

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:09 PM

EoD is tomorrow night. That's in a really long time. I promise you if you disappear until then, you'll have my vote regardless of whatever magical bullshit you decide to spout at EoD.

Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

Charu 11-9-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491848)
what do you think of my response to that post?

You're certainly not wrong about it. Actually dig your prods with him parking a vote and then doing nothing else.

Also, I guess if there's something to add since Freezin' is the topic at the moment, I'm not seeing him being aggressive to someone and calling them wolf like my first game with him. Did he change his meta from the previous games in my two game absence?

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491185)
I saw that post and immediately voted, cause im sick of people fishing for dumb tells! But reading the context that came afterwards I think I might've read it in the wrong tone. D:

Hmm I said might've. Not that I did. l2read. As it stands now, there's a nonzero chance he did that looking for a dumb tell, that's reason enough in my mind to sit on his chest.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491853)
EoD is tomorrow night. That's in a really long time. I promise you if you disappear until then, you'll have my vote regardless of whatever magical bullshit you decide to spout at EoD.

Careful now, you may just find yourself the first lynch if you continue refusing to cooperate.

This^ was in response to this:

Quote:

Charu 11-9-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Nah, we'll just lynch you again. It's all good.

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Don't panic, I did that more to spit at AA than anything. I remember what happened in CLIX. I'll be around

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

ok

you're wolfy as fuck, let's take a look at what you've done this game

post 134: shitpost/expressing dislike towards the game

135/141/183: shitpost

184: mostly shitpost, maybe a tiny bit of sympathy for andy

221: votes andy

221: justifies vote saying sick of dumbtells, but then admits they may have read it wrong, yet leaves the vote

226: sides with andy by saying choreographed play is unlikely, should contribute to thinking andy is more town, but the vote still stays

388: shitpost

489: comes back conveniently after being pressured, votes me, wouldn't be a stretch to call it omgus

491: shitpost

504: expresses complete disinterest in solving d0, from what I saw in the last real game freezin played as town this is not the same mindset, he was willing to go in and fight people and dig. wants other people to do work for him by saying he'll return at eod and make a choice with information available, notably information that won't be generated by him

vote stays

Charu 11-9-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491855)
Hmm I said might've. Not that I did. l2read. As it stands now, there's a nonzero chance he did that looking for a dumb tell, that's reason enough in my mind to sit on his chest.

Wow, why not the head, or the crotch?

Chest seems like the least optimal place to sit on someone if you want to rub your dirty buttocks on them.

AragakiAyase 11-9-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491855)

you seem very angry/snarky right now, any reason why?

did you roll wolf this time?

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491859)
ok

you're wolfy as fuck, let's take a look at what you've done this game

post 134: shitpost/expressing dislike towards the game

135/141/183: shitpost

184: mostly shitpost, maybe a tiny bit of sympathy for andy

221: votes andy

221: justifies vote saying sick of dumbtells, but then admits they may have read it wrong, yet leaves the vote

226: sides with andy by saying choreographed play is unlikely, should contribute to thinking andy is more town, but the vote still stays

388: shitpost

489: comes back conveniently after being pressured, votes me, wouldn't be a stretch to call it omgus

491: shitpost

504: expresses complete disinterest in solving d0, from what I saw in the last real game freezin played as town this is not the same mindset, he was willing to go in and fight people and dig. wants other people to do work for him by saying he'll return at eod and make a choice with information available, notably information that won't be generated by him

vote stays

Ok

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4491857)
Nah, we'll just lynch you again. It's all good.

Lmao too soon bruh

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4491858)
Don't panic, I did that more to spit at AA than anything. I remember what happened in CLIX. I'll be around

Coolbeans.

Charu 11-9-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491861)

He took a page from me in my snarky-ness!!

FreezinIce 11-9-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491861)

Go read CLIX and learn from history Mr. Meta Reads

Charu 11-9-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491859)
AA being tilted

So... is that a semi answer to my question about Freezin's meta? lmao