Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   O.W.L. Scheduling Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153143)

gold stinger 06-18-2021 02:56 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seoulslayer (Post 4762837)
@Pretentious Hi, I am also open all of Friday and Saturday, between 8 AM EST and 8 PM EST. Will 12 PM EST on Friday work for you and any judges? We can pick another time if not. Also, is there a good place to check the status of the brackets other than the spreadsheet, because I was not aware that my next matchup was ready?

Spreadsheet was only for signups, the challonge bracket links in the first post of this thread shows all the current active matchups, and are updated live.

You are currently in Heavy bracket, which is located here: https://challonge.com/7hhmuerc

ruf323 06-18-2021 06:14 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel (Post 4762760)
Saturday around 5 sound good?

thats fine

gold stinger 06-18-2021 11:29 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruf323 (Post 4762850)
thats fine

Alright, I have you both marked down for 5pm CST on Saturday. @ me if one or the other implied a different time.

gold stinger 06-18-2021 11:32 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lights (Post 4762765)
if the winner and judge is up for it, would you be willing to play your match with me afterwards or after a short break?

@qrrbrbirbel @ruf323

I can do this, it is up to the winner though if they are ok with doing so, though, which can change from person to person.

hazard28 06-18-2021 10:23 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@Seoulslayer Im available tomorrow probably late night 11 PM+ EST and not too sure about next week yet as I will be out of town and Im gonna try to bring my keyboard and make some kind of mobile setup haha just post your availability and Ill see what I can do~

Seoulslayer 06-19-2021 07:47 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hazard28 (Post 4762868)
@Seoulslayer Im available tomorrow probably late night 11 PM+ EST and not too sure about next week yet as I will be out of town and Im gonna try to bring my keyboard and make some kind of mobile setup haha just post your availability and Ill see what I can do~

@hazard28 I would prefer not to play matches that late if possible. I can play between 8 AM to 8 PM EST Sunday, 8-5 Monday, and 8-8 up to Wednesday. I can do that matches late if necessary though. Let me know if any of these times work or if you get a better time today.

qrrbrbirbel 06-19-2021 11:25 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lights (Post 4762765)
if the winner and judge is up for it, would you be willing to play your match with me afterwards or after a short break?

@qrrbrbirbel @ruf323

I'd be happy to expedite my matches

gold stinger 06-19-2021 11:08 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
I have sorted out matches that have not been resolved as per this post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4762711)
Just a heads up for slow-moving parts of the tournament, I'm going to start implementing deadlines for matches that are either taking too long to sort out a specific date, or have had little to no communication in this thread. Specifically with these matchups:

RagedBerserker v. mrpreggers (Oni) [Losers Round 1]

spongebobismysenpai v. Ultimate Mike7 (Oni) [Losers Round 1]

Seoulslayer v. Pretentious (Heavy) [Losers Round 2]

FunnyGurl555 v. rawr900 (Heavy) [Losers Round 2]

reedkmeister v. awesomebox (Standard) [Losers Round 1]

Sundew v. Figlar20k (Standard) [Losers Round 2]

Zageron v. Rukairi (Standard) [Losers Round 2]

If your matchup is here, please either (a) come to an agreement on a match date and post the date in the thread OR (b) Have the match on a whim before the end of Saturday, June 19th/Start of Sunday, June 20th EST.
Agreed-to dates for matches posted in this thread can be after the deadline, but the agreement to a date needs to be posted before the deadline.

If the match is unable to happen, then I will either be giving the win to the person attempting to communicate & get the match scheduled on a case-by-case basis, or flip a coin for instances where neither contestant has posted in this thread to try and get their match scheduled.

This will be a 'rolling occurrence' (meaning, time constraints such as this one will repeat for matches that are taking a while) and will affect further matches in each bracket as we close in on the end of the tournament.

If you have a new match because of this and are in the FFR Official Discord, you will have received a ping, linking you to this post.

For the next set of matches with deadlines:

------------------------

cup v. mrpreggers (Oni) [Losers Round 2]

alloyus v. BigHayden1 (Oni) [Losers Round 2]

sp3c1al v. rawr900 (Heavy) [Losers Round 3]

Puzzler64 v. reedkmeister (Standard) [Losers Round 2]

Fyter v. Sundew (Standard) [Losers Round 3]

------------------------

For the people that hasn't seen this type of post before in this thread, if your matchup is here, please either:
(a) come to an agreement on a match date and post the date in the thread OR
(b) Have the match on a whim
before the end of Wednesday, June 23rd/Start of Thursday, June 24th EST.
Agreed-to dates for matches posted in this thread can be after the deadline, but the agreement to a date needs to be posted before the deadline.

If the match is unable to happen, then I will either be giving the win to the person attempting to communicate & get the match scheduled on a case-by-case basis, or flip a coin for instances where neither contestant has posted in this thread to try and get their match scheduled.

kadef 06-19-2021 11:45 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@FlynnMac @badman7772 are either of you available to judge @EppuJoloZ and I on Monday the 21st at 1130pm EST?

FlynnMac 06-19-2021 11:47 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kadef (Post 4762885)
@FlynnMac @badman7772 are either of you available to judge @EppuJoloZ and I on Monday the 21st at 1130pm EST?

I can get that :)

kadef 06-20-2021 01:39 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
I said EST, not CDT as was entered in the bracket

gold stinger 06-20-2021 02:17 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kadef (Post 4762888)
I said EST, not CDT as was entered in the bracket

Fixed!

Fyter 06-20-2021 10:52 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@Sundew I'm not sure about when I'm going to be available this week, the only thing I'm sure is that I'm not available Monday. But otherwise, I'm available this weekend, and I'm pretty sure I'm available at (almost) any time, just try not to pick a very early hour. I still need sleep lmao

Matthia 06-20-2021 12:22 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@gold stinger Me and @XxNewson1234xX agreed to have our match on Tuesday, 20 UTC

FlynnMac 06-20-2021 12:36 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthia (Post 4762894)
@gold stinger Me and @XxNewson1234xX agreed to have our match on Tuesday, 20 UTC

I can get this match, as goldstinger will not be available Tuesday

Speaking of judge availability, I will not be available Wednesday or Thursday due to being out for college orientation stuff. Just a heads up for those who want to tag either of us on those days.

reedkmeister 06-20-2021 01:28 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@gold stinger
@Puzzler64 and I would like to get this going at 4:30pm EST today if possible

hazard28 06-20-2021 08:18 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seoulslayer (Post 4762871)
@hazard28 I would prefer not to play matches that late if possible. I can play between 8 AM to 8 PM EST Sunday, 8-5 Monday, and 8-8 up to Wednesday. I can do that matches late if necessary though. Let me know if any of these times work or if you get a better time today.

I can do Tuesday anytime just pick what works best with you~

HBar 06-20-2021 09:01 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@reedkmeister

Iím on vacation now and the earliest Iíll definitely be able to play is Monday June 28th, around 8pm-1am EDT. I have my laptop with me and itís possible I might be able to make time late in the day sometime this week, around 11pm-1am EDT.

alloyus 06-21-2021 05:35 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@hayden @anywillingjudge

Is there a slot open for 6 pm EST Tuesday??

FlynnMac 06-21-2021 05:45 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 4762940)
@hayden @anywillingjudge

Is there a slot open for 6 pm EST Tuesday??

Hayden let me know, I got y'all :)

FlynnMac 06-21-2021 11:04 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@hazard28 and @Seoulslayer, if you two are facing off tomorrow let me know a time so I can get that in the schedule.

Seoulslayer 06-22-2021 10:08 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@FlynnMac @hazard28, sorry, my computer has been dead. Would 5 or 6 PM EST still work today?

hazard28 06-22-2021 11:01 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seoulslayer (Post 4762962)
@FlynnMac @hazard28, sorry, my computer has been dead. Would 5 or 6 PM EST still work today?

No worries! 5 PM today works fine for me!

FlynnMac 06-22-2021 11:47 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hazard28 (Post 4762965)
No worries! 5 PM today works fine for me!

Got y'all in for 5PM :)

123kappa3 06-22-2021 01:03 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Me and Logman have come to conclusion 4pm central on sunday :D, as long as it isnt taken.

FlynnMac 06-22-2021 01:07 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4762985)
Me and Logman have come to conclusion 4pm central on sunday :D, as long as it isnt taken.

Sounds good!

reedkmeister 06-22-2021 07:47 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HBar (Post 4762908)
@reedkmeister

Iím on vacation now and the earliest Iíll definitely be able to play is Monday June 28th, around 8pm-1am EDT. I have my laptop with me and itís possible I might be able to make time late in the day sometime this week, around 11pm-1am EDT.

I am unavailable that late in the evening. I am A-OK with waiting until 28th ish and drawing a set time at a later date.

gold stinger 06-22-2021 08:40 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reedkmeister (Post 4763001)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HBar (Post 4762908)
@reedkmeister

Iím on vacation now and the earliest Iíll definitely be able to play is Monday June 28th, around 8pm-1am EDT. I have my laptop with me and itís possible I might be able to make time late in the day sometime this week, around 11pm-1am EDT.

I am unavailable that late in the evening. I am A-OK with waiting until 28th ish and drawing a set time at a later date.

Is it possible at all to agree to an earlier time? Maybe if sleep schedule is managed/worked around? There's a LOT of days between now and next Monday (28th), and I'd hate to keep everyone in the Standard bracket waiting to resolve this match until the 28th maybe, since this doesn't set an actual time to hold the match.

4key 06-22-2021 09:57 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
4key apologizes for his delay. Im free anytime between 1-8pm EST mon-fri

HBar 06-22-2021 10:45 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4763002)
Is it possible at all to agree to an earlier time? Maybe if sleep schedule is managed/worked around?

It looks like we wonít have any compatible times this week, and Iíd rather just forfeit than ask reedkmeister to mess up his sleep schedule.

gold stinger 06-24-2021 08:08 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Some match-ups have been updated to reflect no-shows as per this post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4762884)
I have sorted out matches that have not been resolved as per this post.



If you have a new match because of this and are in the FFR Official Discord, you will have received a ping, linking you to this post.

For the next set of matches with deadlines:

------------------------

cup v. mrpreggers (Oni) [Losers Round 2]

alloyus v. BigHayden1 (Oni) [Losers Round 2]

sp3c1al v. rawr900 (Heavy) [Losers Round 3]

Puzzler64 v. reedkmeister (Standard) [Losers Round 2]

Fyter v. Sundew (Standard) [Losers Round 3]

------------------------

For the people that hasn't seen this type of post before in this thread, if your matchup is here, please either:
(a) come to an agreement on a match date and post the date in the thread OR
(b) Have the match on a whim
before the end of Wednesday, June 23rd/Start of Thursday, June 24th EST.
Agreed-to dates for matches posted in this thread can be after the deadline, but the agreement to a date needs to be posted before the deadline.

If the match is unable to happen, then I will either be giving the win to the person attempting to communicate & get the match scheduled on a case-by-case basis, or flip a coin for instances where neither contestant has posted in this thread to try and get their match scheduled.


Fyter 06-24-2021 12:47 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@redkmeister Looks like we're battling against each other now. Right now, I'm available any day, any time - hopefully not at an early hour, but if I absolutely had to, then yeah, I'd be able to. Although, there are some days I don't think I'll be able to do it, so I'll have to check my schedule for that. Otherwise, yeah, I'm free all the time.

FlynnMac 06-25-2021 06:28 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
I'm bumping so people still pay attention to this. We are really close to being able to stream all of the finals matches and are waiting on the loser's brackets to finish up all of their games, so if you are still in, and not in finals, please take care of your matches!

Seoulslayer 06-26-2021 08:55 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@sp3c1al
We have a match coming up. I do not think I will be available much this weekend, but I should be available most times next week. Let me know some times that would work for you when you can.

Also, does anyone have their discord or something? It says they were last on FFR on the second of June, so I am wondering if they forgot about this. I also sent them a private message a few days ago, so maybe they will get a notification from that at some point.

alloyus 06-26-2021 04:21 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@FlynnMac @Gold_Stinger

Availability for 4 pm EST tomorrow? Agreed on this with Flynn if it works

gold stinger 06-27-2021 11:27 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 4763132)
@FlynnMac @Gold_Stinger

Availability for 4 pm EST tomorrow? Agreed on this with Flynn if it works

Whoops, forgot to respond to this last night. This works fine for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seoulslayer (Post 4763126)
@sp3c1al
We have a match coming up. I do not think I will be available much this weekend, but I should be available most times next week. Let me know some times that would work for you when you can.

Also, does anyone have their discord or something? It says they were last on FFR on the second of June, so I am wondering if they forgot about this. I also sent them a private message a few days ago, so maybe they will get a notification from that at some point.

I've sent a couple DM's their way on FFR notifying them of the changes in the bracket because of coinflips deciding the outcome. They are not currently in the FFR Official Discord so I have no idea what their Discord is. Or if they are in the FFR Official Discord, they are not using the same searchable username. Give it a little bit of time. If they don't respond, the bracket will move up after some odd days like it has been for the past 2 weeks, and there will be the usual few days notice to at least post something in this thread to sort it out before I start doing coinflips or match calls on availability/activity.

reedkmeister 06-28-2021 07:04 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyter (Post 4763087)
@redkmeister Looks like we're battling against each other now. Right now, I'm available any day, any time - hopefully not at an early hour, but if I absolutely had to, then yeah, I'd be able to. Although, there are some days I don't think I'll be able to do it, so I'll have to check my schedule for that. Otherwise, yeah, I'm free all the time.

@Fyter I'm available between 10 - 10 EST Mon - Fri. What time would you like to start? How about Tuesday?
EDIT: Todays fine too lol

reedkmeister 07-1-2021 05:02 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
So I did end up getting one message from @Fyter yesterday around 3pm EST, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I've sent a few messages since my last post, and still waiting to hear about a time or date. Sorry it's taking so long, but I don't know what he/she's up to.

FlynnMac 07-1-2021 08:53 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@EppuJoloZ @Seoulslayer

Seoulslayer, you've been moved on due to a lack of response from sp3c1al in weeks, so you will be facing EppuJoloZ next.

Also @reedkmeister, just shot out a message to Fyter, will let you know if they get back.

cup 07-2-2021 04:41 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Looks like Newson and I have agreed to do our match on Saturday, 4 PM EST! Hope that works out

gold stinger 07-2-2021 11:31 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cup (Post 4763443)
Looks like Newson and I have agreed to do our match on Saturday, 4 PM EST! Hope that works out

Sounds good! Added time/date to bracket.

Seoulslayer 07-3-2021 08:59 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
EppuJoloZ and I were pming and we would like to do our matches either today or tomorrow at 1 PM EST. I would prefer to do it today, so let us know if anybody can get us in either today or tomorrow at that time.

badman7772 07-3-2021 11:10 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
I'll watch it over. :)

EDIT: Today that is

EppuJoloZ 07-3-2021 12:55 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Me and @sploder12 have agreed to have our match in Thursday the 8th at 1PM EST!

gold stinger 07-3-2021 03:23 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EppuJoloZ (Post 4763477)
Me and @sploder12 have agreed to have our match in Thursday the 8th at 1PM EST!

Very cool, added to challonge.

alloyus 07-5-2021 05:06 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@Newson @gold_stinger probably

talked about doing a match on Sunday at 4pm EST if that's cool

gold stinger 07-5-2021 06:06 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 4763516)
@Newson @gold_stinger probably

talked about doing a match on Sunday at 4pm EST if that's cool

sure, added.

reedkmeister 07-6-2021 07:05 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
@Fyter and I have agreed to 2:00pm CST (3:00pm EST) if @gold stinger is available for then.

gold stinger 07-6-2021 08:07 AM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Yup! I've already added the date/time to Challonge for today. :)

Fireo 07-7-2021 03:10 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
I can't wait for next Wednesday. Good Luck to everyone! ^w^

gold stinger 07-8-2021 12:48 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
DM's / Communication in regards to scheduling the livestreamed Finals & Grand Finals have been sent out to all players still in the tournament. Please check your FFR DM's for more info.

Once the date is locked in and everyone's OK with the date & times for it, it will be announced.

FlynnMac 07-11-2021 03:26 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
All of the finals slots are locked, and the finals schedule should be released soon, it should be locked if nobody has any issues with it today. To check if you haven't, make sure to look in your FFR private messages for a message from FFR Events.

_DJ Vinyl_ 07-15-2021 09:41 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
Wow just saw this on YouTube what great battles. ;3;/

GoPico! 07-28-2021 09:50 PM

Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread
 
1:00 PM[/list] I May do it at 1 PM EST!!!! +v+


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution