Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:13 AM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725142)
Oh wait, I see what Haku's saying.

But this is mylo/lylo, is it not? 3:2, if we mislynch it's 2:2 and gameover. So really, it's better to take it to the final 3 by lynching twgma then having one more candidate removed from the pool.

What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725144)
Also sunfan. You coming in with the vote has me a bit paranoid, but I'm still betting on it being sunfan. I'll iso both of you before f3 just to be certain, of course.

paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725145)
What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.

But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725147)
But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.

I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725146)
paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?

More so rushing the day phase. Like, this is just devil's advocate, but if you were a wolf, you would know I'm deadset on sunfan and would want to expedite this phase so that sunfan doesn't have an opportunity to sway me.

Or if Haku's a wolf, he'd want to lynch outside of twgma because he knows him, someone who got green checked, being brought to f3 would probably just never happen.

TWGma 04-6-2020 11:16 AM

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725148)
I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.

I mean, I get what you're saying and I don't necessarily disagree. It'd help expedite the end of the game (like you said, twgma would basically have to concede). I wanna play it super super safe here, though.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4725150)

I legit thought one was gonna come when they did the remasters! But IIRC the series is more popular here than it is in Japan.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:18 AM

I town read Raeko over the iso consistency and general towny vibes overall.

I town read you Plop because I really think you were trying to solve this game with FFA last phase.
I think the post where you quoted a few Sunfan posts and tried to check up pairing with TWGma convinced me.

I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:19 AM

In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.

TWGma 04-6-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4725133)
I agree

now die

TWGma 04-6-2020 11:22 AM

Forever a reminder that Eric is roundbox and there's no way you can ever chance my mind. :sun:

TWGma 04-6-2020 11:22 AM

Or change it

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:22 AM

I just feel like TWGma was forced to CC FFA to reduce the PR count and open up the game a tiny bit more for them because they really feel cornered.

Note that rather than scum hunting, I ended up on Sunfan/TWGma by town reading all the other players.

I think what town keeps failing to do is to figure out who are the other towns.

FFR has excellent wolves. I didn't end up on TWGma because I thought he was wolfy. I ended up here because it was a lot easier for me to find the townies.

TWGma 04-6-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725154)
In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:26 AM

That's my pocket attempt at getting night killed.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725153)
I town read Raeko over the iso consistency and general towny vibes overall.

I town read you Plop because I really think you were trying to solve this game with FFA last phase.
I think the post where you quoted a few Sunfan posts and tried to check up pairing with TWGma convinced me.

I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.

I agree with that. And I think the interactions between the two are pretty telling. "They might be a wolf, but I dunno. I wanna look elsewhere." Also, seems like the usual strat is to put more faith in whoever claimed first, right? Especially at that point in time. And sunfan wondered what motivation twgma would have to fakeclaim there while not wondering what motivation ffa would have to fakeclaim there. Just fishy all around.

fatfuck42 04-6-2020 11:27 AM

Raeko, I'm not gonna vote anyone other than twgma today, but what do you think of haku's idea of voting sunfan instead?

Hakulyte 04-6-2020 11:27 AM

I think the hard part for town will be to not overthink too much about it.

mellon_collie 04-6-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4725162)
Raeko, I'm not gonna vote anyone other than twgma today, but what do you think of haku's idea of voting sunfan instead?

i think it's haku attempting to make the weed oil galaxy brain play, I would rather just play it simple