Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Future Token and Skill tokens (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122072)

jprox445 01-11-2012 06:32 PM

Future Token and Skill tokens

Hey since there isn't one of these in the forums other then a Pseudo Token thread...
I was wondering if it would be possible to Debate future tokens and requirments?

anyone else want to discuss this?

Emithith 01-11-2012 06:33 PM

Re: Future Token and Skill tokens

Maybe we could discuss some puzzles for Tokens since no one else has made a thread for it it seems

jprox445 01-11-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3612902)
Maybe we could discuss some puzzles for Tokens since no one else has made a thread for it it seems

It is a grand Idea Emithith!

ULTIMEGA 01-11-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3612902)

I am ULTIMEGA, and I approve this reply.

iironiic 01-11-2012 06:47 PM

Well as a start, there are some good pseudo token requirements I'd like to see in the actual game.

Xx{Midnight}xX 01-11-2012 06:49 PM

Skill tokens:

NO MORE ANTIPA GARBAGE. PERIOD.

Though we should have a few added and use the newer charts such as Fall Silently and rave 7 as requirements

Such as

CHART NAME HERE - Pass Rave 7 with less than 200 boos
CHART NAME HERE - Full combo Spanish with less than 5 goods averages and boos combined.

Tokens:

We can't really discuss these in a htread because of the fact the idea would be out in the open which kills the idea of the token hunt...

jprox445 01-11-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3612917)
Well as a start, there are some good pseudo token requirements I'd like to see in the actual game.

I've skimmed through a few of them and a lot of them are pretty decent unlike 1 in particular :P 100-100-100-100-100 + 100 if you get my drift XD
But we would need songs :O

pertaining to Middie :P
We would only discuss the songs for actual Normal Tokens.

Emithith 01-11-2012 06:54 PM

herp derp no way to discuss Tokens I guess you're right. D:

100-100-100-100-100 100 Combo on Re-Ricked should unlock something like Re-Ricked V2 or Gamma or something hard and fun since you just did some shitty PA work. Or even Rushy's OP or something. :O

Xx{Midnight}xX 01-11-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jprox445 (Post 3612920)
I've skimmed through a few of them and a lot of them are pretty decent unlike 1 in particular :P 100-100-100-100-100 + 100 if you get my drift XD
But we would need song :O

pertaining to Middie :P
We would only discuss the songs for actual Normal Tokens.

All of D4's tourney charts minus Velocity would make better tokens than public charts.

jprox445 01-11-2012 07:07 PM

Well... here we go for starters... since Middie suggested it.

Scape Syndrome - Pass with under 50 goods, 5 averages, 5 misses, 10 boos to unlock (?)
Do I Smile? FC with under 100 goods and 100 boos combined to unlock (?)

Remember we can debate this so nothing is set in stone... these are just our ideas :P

Also: Emithith... Do you really wanna whore for somthing like that? think about it... it took one person over 900 restarts to get OMGWTFTOK3N >.>

iironiic 01-11-2012 07:18 PM

Honestly, I think we need easier ones. There should be a good correspondence between the number of difficult tokens to the number of people capable for it. If we have 100 new tokens with arbitrary requirements but only at most 5 people are able to obtain each and every single one of them, what's the fun in that for those who has no shot at all?

Emithith 01-11-2012 07:19 PM

Rushy does it all the time.
Just saying

jprox445 01-11-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3612960)
Honestly, I think we need easier ones. There should be a good correspondence between the number of difficult tokens to the number of people capable for it. If we have 100 new tokens with arbitrary requirements but only at most 5 people are able to obtain each and every single one of them, what's the fun in that for those who has no shot at all?

Well this is the Thread of Opinions
so if you have some easy token requiements you would like to lay out then away you go :D

I agree need some easier ones... but not TOOOOOO easy..
maybe more chain tokens too.

iironiic 01-11-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jprox445 (Post 3612967)
Well this is the Thread of Opinions
so if you have some easy token requiements you would like to lay out then away you go :D

I agree need some easier ones... but not TOOOOOO easy..
maybe more chain tokens too.

I don't have any at the moment, but I felt like it's necessary to bring up that before people start shouting nonsense like "SDG RATO" etc. lmfao

s0ulst0n3 01-11-2012 07:29 PM

I'll join in on the suggestions, we definitely need more. :3

Skill:
Softcore of the South: Pass Hardcore of the North with scroll down and mirrored and get less than 100 boos.

It's better together: Get 237 perfects and 240 misses on Bubble Bobble (Hillbilly). (There's a trick to it. Think about the game! It's tricky, but I tested. ^^)

Fight or Flight: Play Crowdpleaser, get less than 10 boos and miss the last note; end with a combo of 1235.

I'm so evil. >:3

jprox445 01-11-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3612969)
I don't have any at the moment, but I felt like it's necessary to bring up that before people start shouting nonsense like "SDG RATO" etc. lmfao

I beleive anything that difficult wouldn't even get in game...

EDIT: Pertaining to s0ulst0n3
Get 237 perfects and 240 misses on Bubble Bobble (Hillbilly). (Hit only left/right arrows - don't give out hints if it were to actually make it ingame lol XD
Crowdpleaser, get less than 10 boos and miss the last note; end with a combo of 1235. Now that is kind of ridiculous dont you think? XD

Winrar 01-11-2012 07:32 PM

I like tokens with the idea of dodging a certain colour, since there are no mines in ffr this is the next best thing. It can also work on easier songs so newbies have a chance.

s0ulst0n3 01-11-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jprox445 (Post 3612977)
EDIT: Pertaining to s0ulst0n3
Get 237 perfects and 240 misses on Bubble Bobble (Hillbilly). don't give out hints if it were to actually make it ingame lol XD
Crowdpleaser, get less than 10 boos and miss the last note; end with a combo of 1235. Now that is kind of ridiculous dont you think? XD

For Bubble Bobble; you have a point, I'll edit that out. :3

Crowdpleaser: I don't think it's too bad. Under 10 boos is pretty easy as long as you have the speed to do the trills. Based on the high scores I see (It's been AAA'd?!?!), I don't think an FC is out of the question. It's just a bit evil, is all. ^^

jprox445 01-11-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winrar (Post 3612981)
I like tokens with the idea of dodging a certain colour, since there are no mines in ffr this is the next best thing. It can also work on easier songs so newbies have a chance.

you know what!? that's a great Idea!
people can eventually work their way up to Nenairopanda and actually have some practice before hand and make it simpler wiht their new found skill! XD

I vote for Miss colored not chain tokens XD

EDIT: s0ulst0n3
Based on the high scores I see (It's been AAA'd?!?!), I don't think an FC is out of the question.
true but this was also obtained through a specific setup. so it wasn't completly legit.

Netjet! 01-11-2012 07:44 PM

I'd love to see some more normal tokens be released. We should add more that you really have to search for like in the old days :twisted: