Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What sports do you play? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132021)

FFR Pro 21 09-29-2013 08:35 PM

Re: What sports do you play?

5-pin bowling (competitively)
Golf (used to play it competitively, now just for fun)
Baseball (played for quite a while as a kid, not anymore)
Badminton (played mostly for fun)

Ohaider 09-29-2013 11:45 PM

Baseball for probably 10 seasons now, pitcher and third base
Ultimate frisbee unorganized just for fun but very very often

Not normally a fan of playing in organized sports, always had more fun with just pick up games w/ friends

DotKritic 10-5-2013 08:37 PM

Played baseball for 6 years in a non-profit league when I was in intermediate and high school. After that, I played recreational soccer with co-workers and campus rec.

Mrowmrew 12-25-2013 01:45 AM

DotA. 8-)

dAnceguy117 01-24-2014 11:01 AM

anyone got ideas for consistent sports-playing in a post-school life? I might wanna look into some organized league at some point but wouldn't know where to start.

xVaLoRx 01-24-2014 04:44 PM

i've been playing 10-pin bowling since i was 5 yrs old, i've held a 200+ average for a little over a year now (~215 now) and i placed 4th in a state-wide individual scratch tournament for highschool. still no 300 tho ..................

i also play trackmania competitively

rCaliberGX 01-24-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xVaLoRx (Post 4065532)
i also play trackmania competitively

used to do this on a pos windows 98 computer in 2009 rofl

up until a year ago i did track and soccer, but i've lost interest in that lately.

as for esports, i don't play anything competitively anymore, but i've participated in tournaments for CSS, TF2 and a bunch of other f2p shooters.

Poison- 01-24-2014 05:05 PM

The lack of hockey players makes me sad.

I played AAA hockey up until 12th grade, and then played on my highschool team in 12th grade.
Also did track.
Played football for 2 years in 9th and 10th grade until I seriously injured my knee. That injury is why I didn't go farther in hockey and it still makes me sad to think about.

Kibblre 01-24-2014 05:10 PM

I played travel ice hockey until high school (my school didn't have a team) then played high school tennis. I don't play tennis anymore since I separated my shoulder my senior season.

popsicle_3000 01-24-2014 05:25 PM

my most competitive sport would be slalom waterskiing. For exercise I like squash and swimming. Other sports I do are football (shoulders couldn't handle it tho...), surfing, wakeboarding, downhill skiing, motorcycle racing.

grizz13114 03-13-2014 09:45 PM

Track and Field no doubt. I went to the State Championships for high jump this year during winter track, and am going for a repeat for spring. I'm also a distance runner, never really one for sprints. I despise anything shorter than a 400m, but my range normally goes from 800m all the way to 5000m. And even though MOBA's don't count as sports here, I dabble in LoL as most people do. Figured I should add that

PriestREA 03-13-2014 09:46 PM

is osu a sport

grizz13114 03-13-2014 09:51 PM

Track and Field no doubt. I went to the State Championships for high jump this year during winter track, and am going for a repeat for spring. I'm also a distance runner, never really one for sprints. I despise anything shorter than a 400m, but my range normally goes from 800m all the way to 5000m. And even though MOBA's don't count as sports here, I dabble in LoL as most people do. Figured I should add that

j-rodd123 03-13-2014 09:56 PM

nice what's ur HJ PB?

PrawnSkunk 03-13-2014 10:21 PM

Is mayonnaise a sport?

I'm a long distance athlete, running varsity cross country. My distance of choice is the half-marathon. I've also played a decade worth of soccer, but haven't joined an organized league since I graduated high school.

Artic_counter 03-13-2014 10:46 PM

I've played ice hockey for about 14 years as a left defenceman and baseball for about 9 years. My positions for baseball were mostly pitcher, 2nd base and left field.

Although I really love hockey, I was, at the time I quit, getting tired of playing the sport competitively. Nowadays I play mostly with friends on friday nights during winter. As for baseball, I never really got fed up with it. I missed one season because I broke my left arm during pratice and after that I decided to free my summers for a while. Never played again. Might have been a good decision since the sport left a good taste in my mouth compared to hockey in which I was losing interest.

I'm quite decent at both sports so if you ever come to Quebec, come and say hi and I'll gladly play with/against you haha!

Rukkbert 05-8-2014 01:31 PM

Crosscountry! loveit

llyair 09-11-2014 05:30 PM

Basketball and ultimate frisbee!

kommisar 09-14-2014 02:54 PM

i used to love badminton

nowadays i just

walk a lot. my fav sport to play is baseball but i haven't played in a decade

dAnceguy117 09-14-2014 11:00 PM

baseball confirmed impossible to round up a bunch of random friends and play a pick-up game. so many people required!