Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408832)
Yeah, this post.

Like what the heck is even this post.

This post reeks so bad, so so VERY bad.

If I had to take a crack at a wolf, it's dis guy.

Thank you

rzr 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408820)
I'm VT so it's genuine please don't let your memory recall the fake gutread on Reuben I made last game, that's letting an indirect bias poison the well. It's a quick skimming read but I mean it and have vaguely justified my thought process


Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408827)
Contrasts his thought process and emotional presence in Freezewars heavily.
.

bruh come one. If I saw anything I had a comment on I would make a comment.

Not that there isn't material to work with going on right now, just that I don't have any input on what's being said. Want some? I'm not getting bad vibes from Xel, even when he was coming at me. Xel, imo, is one of those people who's hard to read due to being more consistent with his tone from game to game, and I sure as hell don't have any lean on him

but I really thought you'd enjoy my porn story dawg

XelNya 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408803)
xelnya wolf


DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408831)
I say it because I geniunely believe if.

I would lynch him now. I would not waver as a vanilla town, where my only power is my vote, from placing it on the person who seems the most wolfy to me. That seems like a salient best practice. He seems wolfy, day 1s are usually the most random, go with what you feel confident ab


DBP what the fuck are you even trying to say? God it's fucking oafish nonsense this way of thinking should not be foreign to you

no usually I would listen to what you have to say despite it being based in gut but I'm going to challenge you if I think you're wrong or intentionally leading us astray

"because I genuinely believe it"
pretend (or not) that I'm fucking dumb and require an explanation, SURELY you can put it into words why you think you're on the chopping block, literally NOBODY is seriously considering you at the moment

regarding Xel-

I was putting it softly that I'm not going to buy your reason because I don't see Xel as acting, so if you want to convince me you are going to need to actually cite something and then use to to construct this mindset you are seeing him coming from

rzr 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408833)
I believe he is the most wolfy based on my internal model of how I think people being honest should behave and how his behavior does not match that, and I stated that.. Holy shit what the fuck is going on in that fucking brain of yours

this reminds me of how Zenith is as scum. Salty you rolled it again?

rzr 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408839)
this reminds me of how Zenith is as scum. Salty you rolled it again?

go easy on me >..>

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
you're a good player but there is no way I can allow a lynch based on "I don't see this coming from X perspective, but rather from Y perspective"

especially on a town read of mine

I'm willing to change my mind but with you've put forth I'm not convinced

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and yes I understand that you don't have a lot of time to post and that making judgments like you are is the easiest and fastest way to convey your reads, but if you want to make a lynch from literally the ground up we need more

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408833)
I believe he is the most wolfy based on my internal model of how I think people being honest should behave and how his behavior does not match that, and I stated that.. Holy shit what the fuck is going on in that fucking brain of yours

I missed this post, hold on

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408838)
no usually I would listen to what you have to say despite it being based in gut but I'm going to challenge you if I think you're wrong or intentionally leading us astray

"because I genuinely believe it"
pretend (or not) that I'm fucking dumb and require an explanation, SURELY you can put it into words why you think you're on the chopping block, literally NOBODY is seriously considering you at the moment

regarding Xel-

I was putting it softly that I'm not going to buy your reason because I don't see Xel as acting, so if you want to convince me you are going to need to actually cite something and then use to to construct this mindset you are seeing him coming from

This doesn't match the previous line of questioning you began with. What was stupid about your start was not questioning it explicitly but wavering on whether or not I should act on my belief, you've changed the goalposts and it's either retarded bullshit or completely disingenuous

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408845)
This doesn't match the previous line of questioning you began with. What was stupid about your start was not questioning it explicitly but wavering on whether or not I should act on my belief, you've changed the goalposts and it's either retarded bullshit or completely disingenuous

The "wouldn't you rather see how his behavior develops" and "I don't think you are correct" are coming from the same place

call it retarded bullshit if you want but that's what it is

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
dbp

Anyways I am truly leaving now, it's time to talk to grill and try to impress her

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah insult me if you want, I'm not going to let you take control of a lynch like you always do on premises that we can't even validate ourselves

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408846)
The "wouldn't you rather see how his behavior develops" and "I don't think you are correct" are coming from the same place

call it retarded bullshit if you want but that's what it is

This is semantic reappropriation, which means you feel a sense of insecurity about your line of thinking when you originally started. Goodbye. Talk more tomorrow.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408847)
dbp

Anyways I am truly leaving now, it's time to talk to grill and try to impress her

oh nice man

well, good luck, and I mean that in good spirit

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408849)
This is semantic reappropriation, which means you feel a sense of insecurity about your line of thinking when you originally started. Goodbye. Talk more tomorrow.

this is you being wrong

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
comeback of the century 2016

Charu 02-19-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
V has such a way with words

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
alright I'm going to do your homework for you and then see where we are after viewing xel's post through your lens

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408853)
V has such a way with words

it's pissing me off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution