Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

YoshL 08-26-2018 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Votes from post 2564 to post 2820
Night in 1:58:44

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Precarious -- the sun fan (84)
  • 6 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (36), Celirra (67), Funnygurl555 (14), inDheart (25), Precarious (20), Tps222 (8)

blindreper1179 08-26-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4646391)
the 129003852th time thing resonated with me

he reacted to his vt rand in the turbo by first post claiming asceticizer lul

I just wanna be a third party. =( i've never been one. But hell, being a wolf or a blue would at least stir things up for me.

inDheart 08-26-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4645145)
ind celery xiz blind prec sunfan 3 woofs in here

soft clear the sunfan and we get ind celery xiz blind prec

3 wolves in there.. one's actually.. town

i'd include myself in that list, but.. like.. fmpov.. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4645148)
o * two's actually town since there's five in that list that's a good list

i would just like to paste these two posts on the wall

Tps222 08-26-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4646381)
Basically, NLing today doesn't really help us, but it does remove the opportunity to use the Hide strategy.

I'm not in favor of it.

I'm having a tough time wanting vote you, because I agree and I feel like you wouldn't say that if you were scum.

the sun fan 08-26-2018 09:12 PM

I am confused by what you quoted there

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4646394)
i would just like to paste these two posts on the wall

@indheart, I'm not sure what the take away is from those selected, am I missing something?

the sun fan 08-26-2018 09:12 PM

^was at inD

nice ninja

the sun fan 08-26-2018 09:13 PM

I am studying
I will be checking in from time to time but gotta cram y'all

the sun fan 08-26-2018 09:23 PM

tps you fine with hiding behind fg if we lynch a scum?
do you want it to be someone else?

inDheart 08-26-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4646396)
I am confused by what you quoted there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4646397)
@indheart, I'm not sure what the take away is from those selected, am I missing something?

i'm suggesting it's a SK pov slip, before we knew there was a SK

5 people, 3 of them are wolves, 1 of them is town, so the fifth is ?

then walked back by not counting in the next post

inDheart 08-26-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4643717)
Votes from post 1214 to post 1811
Night in 0:04:39

---
:00 good :01 bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4643734)
Votes from post 1214 to post 1829
Night in 0:02:28

---

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4643758)
Votes from post 1214 to post 1849
Night in 0:00:17

---

colorz leading up to d2 eod (only vote after this is dbp moving to wc) without any living players colored

in terms of looks, funny seems slightly better than blind and prec who are relatively equal; she hops off cel as dbp argues against the wagon and it fizzles, but xiz would have to be fine hanging out on funnywolf for the same reasons at a point when it seems like they could make a lot of lynches happen at an uncertain eod

inDheart 08-26-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4641495)
wait wtf xiz has 2 votes too

in reference to her having the same amount as him, but they're joke votes, so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4641906)
xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642624)
^ this gave me the same "????" vibes that i got in the jtwg. saying "i'm suspicious of everyone's" kinda like a "no shit" thing to say, yeah?

i'm not done catching up, but syhto's posts do look better going forward, so i might retract what i said

unvote. the xiz joke was a joke vote

Wow, Jokes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642652)
there's wolf daychat like why would his comments matter

this is...validating xiz's interest in sunfan's comments about tps, i think. not much either way but it'd be funny to tell a wolf that wolf daychat exists as a wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642975)
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating

i could be wrong about sunfan. i'm just paranoid after last game where we both read each other incorrectly, so i'm hesitant to try to lynch him.

strange thing about use of the word "incriminating" because "i think wolves are trying to incriminate sunfan with the syhto nk", i would think, is usually something you say when you think the person you're talking about is town, but afaict she's not townreading sunfan through this, and as a result feels weird about wolves trying to make sunfan look worse, but isn't discarding her wolf read there ("i could be wrong")

but the point of me quoting this was she's explaining it to a wolf and it's like freezin's right here to pounce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642988)
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.

the xiz post this is about is the kind of thing that is making this hard - the wolves don't seem to like her, but d3 they go after blind instead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643015)
I'm not following the thing about the Syhto kill

maybe, man. my logic at eod was clearly shit based on how things ended up, so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643028)

(prolly not a fault on your part, tho. ya girl's brain has rip'd)

real weird interaction because she's just not really standing up for what she was saying anymore on gradiant while being pushed on it by xiz, because confusion, which is a CoNvEnIeNt way to answer but also doesn't make you look very good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643362)
xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?

i have no idea what this was about bc this video is unlisted. please stop me before i make unlisted video reads plz they are shallow and bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643575)
i have a feeling that celery forgetting about eod is actually not nai. if celery isn't here for eod i'm auto not voting for him.

sry paranoia

this post had a few too many nots for me to understand but i think it means she doesn't want to lynch cel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643661)
uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh guys don't kill me im town

also @freezin oh. yeah in the cool event that i dont die this eod, ima look at w_c

this is about wanting to look at wc and freezin was like "hey i said that first" which isn't strong, but it's something

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4644121)
oh ok freezin's like radiating town to me. im too lazy rn tho y'all it's been a wild ride of effort on my front for the past... hour

ima try to get myself back to the promise land of DEE SIX now

lolrip, back to back reading wolves (the xiz iso is the post before this), come away with one as wolfy and one super town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4644185)
y'all gotta read on xiz? xiz looks like a scum imo after that iso

iso's are effort guys yikes wow ugh i hate effort especially for ppl who post a lot

talked about the iso before but i like the look of this follow-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4644821)
what goes around comes around

I swapped because w_c was just sitting there watching the EOD happen. He was clearly there because he was posting. It was shady, man.

the first thing is xiz picking on a bit of hypocrisy from her about hating people who say "i don't have many wolves" which seems like a good look

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4644924)
i wanna kill xiz or maybe ind idk i didnt look at ind

hey nice xiz is top wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4645319)
xiz

quoted just for how far it is from the other posts, she literally popped in to do this even though prec dropped a case on her and then apparently fell asleep. chance it's like "oh i need some cred" but she seemed so strongly locked in on it and townreading blind who became the counter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4645943)
we have to have either an sk or a vig for that kill. freezin claimed something, so i bet the town wouldn't vig him. we prolly have a serial killer

so if the only prs we have is gunsmith and hider, then we have 4 T's, which would mean that we don't have an sk?

something's up

not reading the setup is up, apparently - this could contradict the SK pov thing i just said

man i know i'm late but the state of this day feels kinda sad

funny posts; they don't feel as clearing to me as the ones with blind but they feel good and i'm a lil worried that's most of what i'll find, is just varying amounts of WOW CLEAR on people and have to sort that out

so currently blind looks better than funny for not being a wolf

inDheart 08-26-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4643433)
Okay, I'm basically going to just be posting direct reactions to the whole day basically.

My basic leans are:

Xiz, Cel, DBP, Sun, inD - town

WC, Freezin - null

FG, Blind, TPS - Wolfy

But these reads feel kind of shitty. They're more or less in likelihood of individual anti-town (e.g. someone wolfy is more likely to be a wolf than null, and null than town), but it's still largely just behavioral, and I wouldn't be surprised to find a wolf in my town group. But vacillating aside, that's where I'm at. I'll be making a lot of posts all in a row.

Regarding yesterday, I haven't really seen a lot of discussion regarding possible distributions. Only one NK makes it less likely that there's a SK, but obviously not impossible--a blocked kill could be a thing. At this stage, there's still too little info to piece together what the actual enemy state is, but this is something that should be considered as more information becomes available.

you seem

pretty high on xiz suddenly here, and reading it again you also seem pretty high on sunfan given your later posting is saying he's got the inconsistency thing going on with his read on syhto

i've basically said this before but i'm saying it again

inDheart 08-26-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643475)
eh, it's important to reading funny though imo

i'm thinking about gradi's "people are ok with fg doing this stuff?" post which is like, people's eyes are glazing over it and it's going ignored, although when i went back i did find some people's reasons for that, like sunfan's confidence in his read on her

xiz/fg could be w/w since seems like xiz was trying to talk over gradi

i forgot this happened - freezin was choosing to ignore gradiant-related things and xiz was trying to make other things happen at eod1 by voting dbp - so yeah, add this to me not being able to clear funny from wolf as easily

the sun fan 08-26-2018 10:24 PM

hello yes I am still bad at French

the sun fan 08-26-2018 10:25 PM

can we get some votes down just so its more clear where people lie

Funnygurl555 08-26-2018 10:30 PM

ayy i made an eod

the sun fan 08-26-2018 10:31 PM

Tps if you're here 2 more posts would make me feel good and nice because right now I am slightly apprehensive

Funnygurl555 08-26-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4646364)
AlSo WhErE iS fUnNyGuRl AnD wHy Is ShE nOt DoInG aNyThInG

sorry, laziness. it feels like the game's solved.