Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you guys' ever feel like you think too much? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152796)

Rivaloo 02-5-2021 02:45 PM

Do you guys' ever feel like you think too much?

I know I do and have had enough people tell me I did at one time or another, but I kind of just agreed with them while shrugging it off more or less as being apart of what makes me who I am - that said, looking back, that over processing of every thing served to be the context of my own detriment in a lot of ways and I am curious if you guys ever felt similar and have attempted to find ways to not to think so much or perhaps in another extreme felt like you needed to slow down at times to think a bit more before you did certain things in general.

gold stinger 02-5-2021 08:11 PM

Re: Do you guys' ever feel like you think too much?

I find I never really think about things too much unless I am obsessed with something, or because something has become the main factor in day-to-day life for me as of recent.

Never really had any issues with it unless I was contributing to doing so in an unhealthy manner of obsession. And in those situations, it's usually noticeable for myself.

I get that sometimes that level of noticeability isn't really there for some people, and it really comes down to a level of one's ability to hear people out vs ignorance imo.

Funnygurl555 02-5-2021 08:22 PM

the things i think about aren't what's in front of me oftentimes. i'm in my own head a lot but i don't see it as a bad thing really

overthinking means you're cautious, and there's definitely some pros for that

gold stinger 02-5-2021 08:51 PM

Mate, I think you need some help and earnestly hope that you seek out said help.

Because, you like, reposted the same string of words like 30 times across 3 posts and then made a 4th post dumping random thoughts in & out without context.

Just genuinely gives me the impression that it's troubling you.

Andrew WCY 02-5-2021 09:08 PM

Ezap, I highly encourage you to find a really good counselor and talk with them about the problems you're having.

Although you've been banned from the FFR Discord, you PM'd several people in this community on some of the things they said in the Discord, which means you have both escaped from a ban by observing our messages in the Discord server with an alternate account, and have been actively stalking others. Why you're doing all this, only you know, and none of us could deduce why, nor do you seem willing to talk to anyone about it.

Find a counselor you're willing to talk to. This is a serious problem, one that no one, especially a young person like you, should be having. A professional counselor could help you diagnose your problems and come up with a plan on helping you overcome them.

EDIT: Talk to your parents and IRL friends about this. They might be able to help you further.

choof 02-5-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 (Post 4755606)
Are you just...stating random premises then, with no actual point you're trying to make?
i tried not at all
and got nowhere
but in the end
nobody knows what I'm saying
How does somebody be more ultimega than ultimega?
How to be human: Stop just saying the same two things over and over (And this whole conversation is just one of things you do over and over that you shouldn't)
*you're
Have you considered, if no matter where you go, people remind you of "People who seem to have a problem with me" that maybe the source of the problem is you, and not the people who have a problem with you?
Because he was asked what point he was even trying to make with the Stepman talk, and flipped directly into this
saveable offset per song is a godsend
ElectricZap Human Lesson #1 "Stop saying things like 'now justify me'. You're making a weird demand of strangers that we don't even understand, and asking for clarification will probably just prompt another weird demand."
He's been doing this for months Oppiie, ignoring him clearly not gonna get anything done, so
I think we'll take "Stopping the constant cavalcade of nonsense" as doing something good for the community

get offline bucko

T-Force 02-5-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4755607)
Mate, I think you need some help and earnestly hope that you seek out said help.

Because, you like, reposted the same string of words like 30 times across 3 posts and then made a 4th post dumping random thoughts in & out without context.

Just genuinely gives me the impression that it's troubling you.

Also 3 deleted posts worth of song lyrics? Something weird that's for sure.

Shadow_God_10 02-5-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 (Post 4755606)
Are you just...stating random premises then, with no actual point you're trying to make?
i tried not at all
and got nowhere
but in the end
nobody knows what I'm saying
How does somebody be more ultimega than ultimega?
How to be human: Stop just saying the same two things over and over (And this whole conversation is just one of things you do over and over that you shouldn't)
*you're
Have you considered, if no matter where you go, people remind you of "People who seem to have a problem with me" that maybe the source of the problem is you, and not the people who have a problem with you?
Because he was asked what point he was even trying to make with the Stepman talk, and flipped directly into this
saveable offset per song is a godsend
ElectricZap Human Lesson #1 "Stop saying things like 'now justify me'. You're making a weird demand of strangers that we don't even understand, and asking for clarification will probably just prompt another weird demand."
He's been doing this for months Oppiie, ignoring him clearly not gonna get anything done, so
I think we'll take "Stopping the constant cavalcade of nonsense" as doing something good for the community

Fam, I don't say this shit lightly.

Log off. Get help.

Coolboyrulez0 02-5-2021 09:37 PM

Get help, man. I mean that sincerely.

T-Force 02-5-2021 09:59 PM

Thread is going to be locked before things accelerate any further.