Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 06:47 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727517)
dusk is town

are you just saying that 'cause other people said that or do you think that yourself?

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 06:47 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727519)
are you just saying that 'cause other people said that or do you think that yourself?

as in, think that yourself for your own reasons that you came up with

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 06:48 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727517)
dusk is town

I'm not convinced

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:51 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
there was that one post he made and then ffa said he was town so i was like "'ight guess he's town." fwiw ffa has the most experience with dusk

so it's part sheep part genuine

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:52 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
idk where the hell he's been though

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:53 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
we're also on the same wavelength with the xiz read and wolf dusk don't gotta do that especially since he doesn't know xiz and his chaos plays

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:54 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727521)
I'm not convinced

arent you two scum buddies or something

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
What part(s) of post 607 did you mindmeld with shado

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 07:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
wOuLD a ScUm BudDY dO tHiS

dusk

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 08:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727528)
wOuLD a ScUm BudDY dO tHiS

dusk

oh no

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 08:18 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
the way I see it, one of dbp, jessie and dusk has to be a wolf

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 08:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
shadow can join that list too

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 08:26 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Anyway, nothing that's happened over the last few hours has really changed my lynch pool

dbp until I catch up tomorrow morning

I'll be back an hour or so before EoD.

Makilaz 04-28-2020 08:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Bolth mannn

Duskfall [1]
ShadoWolfe

Xiz [1]
MixMasterLar

jessiebessie [1]
Hakulyte

Bolth mannn [1]
Xiz

flashflash account [1]
leetic

Duskfall 04-28-2020 09:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727488)
That's pretty close, actually. I've only partially skimmed this phase, so I can't fully answer that buuuut

I think at this point I think Dusk is the scummiest barring slots that will resolve themselves.

As for the other two,
I'm really not sure about Jessie 'cause she's posted so little, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. She had little real content last phase, and what there was wasn't exactly insightful. FG thinks she's scummy which may be a good sheep given the check, but I'd pursue Dusk first.

DBP this phase seems better than DBP last phase, and I didn't have much against him last phase so I don't think I'd include him here yet.

I'd put Xiz well above DBP in terms of my suspicion. I really didn't like him last phase or believe his claim too much, but it does exist un-counterclaimed by either a different claim or the setup Letters, so I think it may be wise to give him more time until a contradiction in possible worlds appears.



You were aware of the postcount requirement or aware that psycho was below it?
but fair point, it ended up being a good thing that the lynch didn't fall on leetic.

But wai

Duskfall 04-28-2020 09:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727491)
He hasn't posted this phase?

lel

Duskfall 04-28-2020 09:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Btw bolth listing 4 names and saying "one of these is wolf" when that is more than 1/3 of the game isn't really a real read. Saying one of 4 is wolf is actually a wider poe than saying "at least 3 of the 11 players is wolf".

Duskfall 04-28-2020 09:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Why are people lynching dbp? For not posting or something? Isn't that his meta?

leetic 04-28-2020 12:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I do have to wonder what people's obsession with lynching inactives here is.

flashflash account 04-28-2020 01:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727543)
Why are people lynching dbp? For not posting or something? Isn't that his meta?

Dbps iso isn't overly towny

Duskfall 04-28-2020 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727554)
Dbps iso isn't overly towny

Not towny is a good reason to fake scumread someone

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Back and a little less angry. See Haku is still trying to justify that MML scumread that came out of nowhere and had no logic.

---

Dear Bolth

I noticed you like to get pissy about me calling out you putting Funny on the scum list right after Leetic's check

I also noticed you puffed out your chest and declared that you put her there because leetic could have been lying, as FFA pointed out.

Please remember that your first excuse when you did it was that you didn't understand the check, and you coming back later pretending you had a point is hindsight bullshit.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727472)
also y'all really did lynch psycho when she had less posts than the minimum.

You know had you read mine and DBP's post you'll have read thr amswer but once more for the people in the back: Replacements do not benefit town

I voted Leetic because i felt there was a better chance Leetic was red, but I supported the Pyscho lynch because it was a dead slot that would have had to be replaced and then basically reset to 0 om d2. That puts town at a information disadvantage.

Speaking of you not reading stuff

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727488)

DBP this phase seems better than DBP last phase, and I didn't have much against him last phase so I don't think I'd include him here yet.

He hasnt posted, and i know you gave an excuse for this ----

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727493)
He hasn't? I coulda sworn he was posting around the time MML and FFA were coalescing against Xiz, but I may have gotten names confused.

Like I said, I haven't really read this phase so I may have gotten the names confused. uuughhh now I gotta go check

---but I don't know if I believe it because what name are you getting confused with it?

Give me the username of someone who starts with a D and posts believably close to how DBP does, mate. Sell me on this mistake

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727550)
I do have to wonder what people's obsession with lynching inactives here is.

We'd tell you but its clear you don't actually wonder about this

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Considering DBP's schedule and habits i will only vote him over dipping this long if he makes absolutely no effort this EoD

Voting DBP here because he isn't present, knowing that he's posted more in d0 then he normally does whole games, is basically saying you don't feel like making a real vote.

There are other people you could be solving

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Leetic's push on FFA is good shit

Funny's amount of work is good shit.

Xiz's reads seem entirely based off of who wants to keep him alive or not. I was scum until I backed off last phase (my towniess "went up" after I showed the slightest bit hesitation) and I'm back at scum for voting him. I don't see any guinine solving happening from him. If he's really town aligned he needs to step it the hell up

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The only fucking reason to entertain Xiz's claim at this point is that as wolf the claim was way the hell early, unless wolves have information where they knew it wouldn't be countered, in which case a d0 claim makes a little more sense.

But it makes just as little sense as doing it as town so womp womp

If he had no defenders I would probably feel like i was overthinking it but frankly I can see Partner FFA trying to keep the slot alive as long as possible, then pointing to all the posts where he does call Xiz a wolf and be lile "see i scumread him too! I totally wasn't just defending him. Mechanical Claims!"

jessiebessie 04-28-2020 02:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Just popping in to say that I’m prob not going to be present for EOD today because I’m packing up my apartment for my move tomorrow morning.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Haku's already called Im gonna say this (which is easy because I had like, already said it and have every game its popped up) but I really feel like Xiz lynch points us in the right direction regardless of the color flipped.

"Oh but Lar youre tryna say if you're wrong then its ok and that blah blah" shut'em. That's why too much of a blackbox and I don't see any serious solving from the slot anyway. Xiz defender's top lynch candidates are what, me and DBP? Yeah ok fucking naw dawg

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727560)
Just popping in to say that I知 prob not going to be present for EOD today because I知 packing up my apartment for my move tomorrow morning.

Oh hey didn't you have your vote on me? If youre not gonna be here for EoD lets talk about that now then

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
What was the case again? Just answer off the top of your head is fine i don't need quotes

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 02:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
....well ok Jessie just whenever you decide to turn that read into a case I guess no rush or anything -_-

-------

FFA doesn't seem to be acting/voting with his reads (stated I'm the only one strong enough for me to sheep before and that Xiz is more likely a wolf then not bit votes and pushes don't support this) and it makes me almost want to join Leetic on the FFA wagon.

I'm trying to decide if FFA and Xiz solbe eachother and how I would feel about Xiz if I saw FFA's flip first. I think there's a world where townXiz gets defended hard by wolfMikey though. IDK if they really do solve the other


Vote stands.

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Okay so i have little time, mechanics time.

We have two un-cc'd claims. Because they are un-cc'd it is irresponsible to lynch leetic or xiz at this time.

1 1-shot cop (leetic)
1 1-shot vigi (xiz)

CV#####

We also have two confirmed town. Max # of T's is 5 without any other claims.

TTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)
TTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather
TTT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)
TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)
0 Ts = 2 Role Cops + Roleblocker




Xiz shot leetic, but they did not die. The possibilities are:

- Xiz was blocked by a town blocker
- Xiz was blocked by a wolf blocker
- Leetic's vest broke
- Leetic was angel saved


Leetic claimed funny is green

- Funny is town
- Funny is the godfather (unlucky, but funny will be resolved (or dead) later)


We have no other confirmed out players at this time.

This part doesn't need to be said but...

- Cannot have 3 Cops
- Cannot have 3 Angels
- Cannot have 2 masons + 2 masons

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Entire posts where someone unironically posts in third person are....are something I guess

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light. Or a town blocker is mvp.

Mechanics wise, it's not smart to think leetic is a SK, or wolf.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Hey are the people who scumread Uli for mechanic talk gonna stay consistant and s unread Xiz


stay tuned

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727569)
There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light. Or a town blocker is mvp.

Mechanics wise, it's not smart to think leetic is a SK, or wolf.

Wait, how does this put me in better light?

Like in both worlds where im either alignment, how?

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
For night actions...

Only one person died, Xelnya. There are a few options:

Xelnya died from wolves, no SK in play
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves were blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK AND wolves double-stacked.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Answer me Xiz

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727571)
Wait, how does this put me in better light?

Like in both worlds where im either alignment, how?

If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was. There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
dude im typing chill

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4727560)
Just popping in to say that I知 prob not going to be present for EOD today because I知 packing up my apartment for my move tomorrow morning.

YAY :D

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was. There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

aka, If you got blue vibes from leetic you would have still shot him, because thats what everyone does, thus leetic dying.

That's not a real world.

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727576)
YAY :D

hi funny whats up, can you do mechanics stuff with me because i dont want to be the only one

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727534)
the way I see it, one of dbp, jessie and dusk has to be a wolf

statistically this is likely as well though, unless you think it's t/t/w, in which case that's spicy and helpful wrt solving

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was.

Wolves probably don't care to resolve counter wagons but I guess i see your logic there...

QUOTE=Xiz;4727574]There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.[/quote]

???

Either I wouldn't know so first half doesn't line up, or you feel i felt I knew which is the main point in which case I don't understand the second half?

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
plz post dbp i see you even ifs a 'high ill respond later'

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727577)
aka, If you got blue vibes from leetic you would have still shot him, because thats what everyone does, thus leetic dying.

That's not a real world.

Oh blue vibes and all that.

I sorta see what youre saying then. I'll take the town lean I guess

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727580)
Wolves probably don't care to resolve counter wagons but I guess i see your logic there...

QUOTE=Xiz;4727574]There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

???

Either I wouldn't know so first half doesn't line up, or you feel i felt I knew which is the main point in which case I don't understand the second half?[/quote]

Sorry if im not clear. I'm pretty sure you are not a wolf. (could be sk but thats like 2% or some bs low number like that) I'm treating you as town.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727572)
For night actions...

Only one person died, Xelnya. There are a few options:

Xelnya died from wolves, no SK in play
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from wolves, with SK kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves were blocked (not on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK, wolves kill angel saved (on leetic)
Xelnya died from SK AND wolves double-stacked.

for what it's worth, i don't think an angel would be trying to save leetic, the counterwagon. that's just hella irresponsible

i think it's more likely that you were blocked

and an sk, if playing responsibly, would kill outside of the counterwagon. i don't think we have one unless they were blocked in the night or they're hiding. but we'll see if there's multiple kills tomorrow

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727012)
I targeted leetic, so either I was blocked or I hit a vest right?

wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727583)

Sorry if im not clear. I'm pretty sure you are not a wolf. (could be sk but thats like 2% or some bs low number like that) I'm treating you as town.

Broken tags are broken

And Ok, but I'm holding you to this come EoD. It really seems like your reads (especially on me) are not consistant.

I'd love to see less mechanical theorycrafting and more straight reads from you

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If there is a full vigi out there, they need to out imo unless they shot xel.


I think thats the ONLY claim that should be made here

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727585)
wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

i got 0 notification

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727585)
wouldn't you know specifically which of these it was? or do you not get notified if you were blocked

Most hosts apparently don't notify of blocks unless you are sxpe ting private information back.

So no

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727584)
for what it's worth, i don't think an angel would be trying to save leetic, the counterwagon. that's just hella irresponsible

i think it's more likely that you were blocked

and an sk, if playing responsibly, would kill outside of the counterwagon. i don't think we have one unless they were blocked in the night or they're hiding. but we'll see if there's multiple kills tomorrow

If there are more than 1 kills from now on, there is 100% a sk since no full vigi has outed.

We can cross off

VVVVV
VVVV
VVV from the equation then.

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727586)
Broken tags are broken

And Ok, but I'm holding you to this come EoD. It really seems like your reads (especially on me) are not consistant.

I'd love to see less mechanical theorycrafting and more straight reads from you

not consistent

evolving

At this point dude i'm just trying to put yall in a better position from my d1 "play"

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727590)
If there are more than 1 kills from now on, there is 100% a sk since no full vigi has outed.

We can cross off

VVVVV
VVVV
VVV from the equation then.

that's a fair point

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 03:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727556)



He hasnt posted, and i know you gave an excuse for this ----



---but I don't know if I believe it because what name are you getting confused with it?

Give me the username of someone who starts with a D and posts believably close to how DBP does, mate. Sell me on this mistake

I get where you're coming from, but cut me some slack on this. I'm human too lol it was close to 3am and I had been looking at thread for a really, really, really long time. Like I said at the time, "I don't know where I got that from, my bad."

Like I said before even making that comment, I hadn't really read this phase much more than a cursory skim after the claims to check for any more dropped bombs, and clearly got the wires crossed somewhere in my sleepy mind

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727591)
not consistent

evolving

At this point dude i'm just trying to put yall in a better position from my d1 "play"

Really cuz it looks like scumhunting to me

.....look am I getting a reads list from you or should i just go ahead and take my shower?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i dunno if i can help you much here xiz. i ain't the best with mechanics. but yeah i think you were blocked fwiw

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 03:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
@DBP
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4725954)
The only time that a player will be told that they are roleblocked is if they are expecting a result. This refers only to Cops, 1-shot Cops, Role Cops and 1-shot Role Cops.


Xiz 04-28-2020 03:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727594)
Really cuz it looks like scumhunting to me

.....look am I getting a reads list from you or should i just go ahead and take my shower?

quick reads list, if you want me to go in depth then ask:

Town:
leetic
funny
dbp
dusk


Wolf:
Ull/Shadow
Bolth
Jessie(?)

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727593)
I get where you're coming from, but cut me some slack on this. I'm human too lol it was close to 3am and I had been looking at thread for a really, really, really long time. Like I said at the time, "I don't know where I got that from, my bad."

Like I said before even making that comment, I hadn't really read this phase much more than a cursory skim after the claims to check for any more dropped bombs, and clearly got the wires crossed somewhere in my sleepy mind

Then you had no business saying his D2 was better if you where just skimming.

I'm probably not cutting you any slack but I'm not in a position to spend an hour grilling you so, I guess you got time to convince me youre townsided

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727595)
i dunno if i can help you much here xiz. i ain't the best with mechanics. but yeah i think you were blocked fwiw

i hope from a wolf because that would be quite the meme

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727017)
My post of 度el do you trust me

Nice try scum that痴 not who I was talking about for my other two letters I知 aware of

this makes no sense

You're claiming that you intentionally hinted that Xelnya was a PR even though he wasn't---- meaning that you went out of your way to sacrifice him specifically

but what if you were wrong and Xelnya actually WAS a PR??? aside from that, why would you even do something like bait a nightkill onto a specific player unless you were a doctor? (which isn't a role in this game)

honestly it feels way more likely that you actually DID read Xelnya as PR, buddy-buddied with him that phase, and then asked "do you trust me?" to him SPECIFICALLY so that Xelnya wouldn't vigi-shoot you/cop-seer you/roleblock you after you rescinded your fakeclaim

your story is too ridiculous otherwise and I intend to vote for you if nothing changes when I finish catching up

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727598)
quick reads list, if you want me to go in depth then ask:

Town:
leetic
funny
dbp
dusk


Wolf:
Ull/Shadow
Bolth
Jessie(?)

All I'll ask about is as much detail as you can afford on the DBP read. I didnt think you had him at town. Looks like another inconsistent ("evolving") read at first glance.

And i guess you can sell me on Dusk too if you like

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727601)
this makes no sense

You're claiming that you intentionally hinted that Xelnya was a PR even though he wasn't---- meaning that you went out of your way to sacrifice him specifically

but what if you were wrong and Xelnya actually WAS a PR??? aside from that, why would you even do something like bait a nightkill onto a specific player unless you were a doctor? (which isn't a role in this game)

honestly it feels way more likely that you actually DID read Xelnya as PR, buddy-buddied with him that phase, and then asked "do you trust me?" to him SPECIFICALLY so that Xelnya wouldn't vigi-shoot you/cop-seer you/roleblock you after you rescinded your fakeclaim

your story is too ridiculous otherwise and I intend to vote for you if nothing changes when I finish catching up

i never hinted intentionally he was a pr

xel and i needed to stick together and he knew what i was trying to do (same with funnygirl)

i asked him "do you trust me" in response to me taking back my claim at EOD asking him if i should do it

him saying yes was all i needed

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727602)
All I'll ask about is as much detail as you can afford on the DBP read. I didnt think you had him at town. Looks like another inconsistent ("evolving") read at first glance.

And i guess you can sell me on Dusk too if you like

can i answer this in like, an hour? i want to talk with dbp since hes here (please)

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727604)
can i answer this in like, an hour? i want to talk with dbp since hes here (please)

oh no. Not the intentional delay. I've been there before.

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
xel is not the two letters i was claiming i knew during d1 for the record

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727007)
I baiting them killing Xel over my real reads looks like.

I actually am the 1 shot, wanted to fool the mafia incase the people who I really had as softs was too obvi.

You LITERALLY admitted that you baited mafia into shooting Xelnya.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727604)
can i answer this in like, an hour? i want to talk with dbp since hes here (please)

No

No no no

You put him on your town reads before he posted

You had reasons to do so before he posted

Give me those reasons in novel size paragraphs please. You can leave his new posts outta it

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727607)
You LITERALLY admitted that you baited mafia into shooting Xelnya.

how can i explain this...

I asked Xelnya if i should do a chaos move, xel said yes, so i did it because spicy
I then realzed when xel died that i baited them into doing it

so... i was gloating in that moment :P oopsie

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
like there are stupid plays where town intentionally baits nightkills onto themselves

but I've never seen a town deliberately bait a nightkill onto another random player

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727609)
how can i explain this...

I asked Xelnya if i should do a chaos move, xel said yes, so i did it because spicy
I then realzed when xel died that i baited them into doing it

so... i was gloating in that moment :P oopsie

so then why specifically Xelnya? and why funnygurl as why mentioned above?

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Spiking neural networks are op man what can i say

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
This new explanation of Xiz's play is full of fucking eww

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727611)
so then why specifically Xelnya? and why funnygurl as why mentioned above?

because xelnya knew xiz chaos plays when he saw it
and same goes for funny

read back on their posts for me during that time and you will see

Even like, funny at the end of that day when yall were freaking out funny was like 'town' lol

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz I swear if you don't fucking answer why DBP was on your reads lists before he posted I'm permavoting you this entire damn game

I know youre about to tell me DBP is taking your time but no, fuck what DBP is posting. I was here first. Answer me

DaBackpack 04-28-2020 03:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727614)
because xelnya knew xiz chaos plays when he saw it
and same goes for funny

read back on their posts for me during that time and you will see

Even like, funny at the end of that day when yall were freaking out funny was like 'town' lol

but see, this doesn't line for me either

there was a post where Xelnya was like "haha you're a god", and that was the first time he reacted to your claim---- but you had buddy-buddied with him way earlier than that. You took his avatar for seemingly no reason and IIRC there were other pockety posts you made with him

so really it looks like you had pocketed Xelnya BEFORE YOU EVEN CLAIMED which contradicts that you only treated Xelnya like that because "Xelnya knew that your claim was chaos-posting"

Xiz 04-28-2020 03:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727615)
Xiz I swear if you don't fucking answer why DBP was on your reads lists before he posted I'm permavoting you this entire damn game

I know youre about to tell me DBP is taking your time but no, fuck what DBP is posting. I was here first. Answer me

Post #140

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727617)
but see, this doesn't line for me either

there was a post where Xelnya was like "haha you're a god", and that was the first time he reacted to your claim---- but you had buddy-buddied with him way earlier than that. You took his avatar for seemingly no reason and IIRC there were other pockety posts you made with him

so really it looks like you had pocketed Xelnya BEFORE YOU EVEN CLAIMED which contradicts that you only treated Xelnya like that because "Xelnya knew that your claim was chaos-posting"

there is no relation to the avatar swap, that was just for fun


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution