Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Stepmania (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can anyone even play on justice? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148703)

SICKOVENOMOUS 01-8-2018 09:44 PM

Can anyone even play on justice?
 
I've tried playing on Justice and I couldn't even beat a single file. The timing is so ridiculously hard.

Arntonach 01-8-2018 09:59 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Of course. There's no difficulty ceiling in stepmania so it wouldn't be a surprise if someone plays Justice just fine.

leonid 01-8-2018 10:10 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
improve your timing

TheSaxRunner05 01-8-2018 10:24 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
You could play on Justice, but your hands would get cold

Moria 01-8-2018 11:31 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Just takes practice

MixMasterLar 01-9-2018 01:27 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
My brother and I did a challenge where we did one of Hazure's files on Justice and it took us hours. Legendary in my household.

Played on 7 for years and years and a problem I had was that a shit ton of files don't seem to be that synced to make it fun. I think I have my current SM on 6 and it feels right.

DossarLX ODI 01-9-2018 06:32 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SICKOVENOMOUS (Post 4604615)
I've tried playing on Justice and I couldn't even beat a single file. The timing is so ridiculously hard.

Justice is 20% of the original Judge 4 timing window. You have to be AAAing or near AAA'ing a file on Judge 4 with good MA to even consider passing it on Justice.

A Marvelous is 22.5 / 5 = 4.5 ms.

A Great on Justice is 90 / 5 = 18 ms. So a Justice Great is better than a Judge 4 Marvelous. This means a full combo on Justice is better than a J4 quad!

rushyrulz 01-9-2018 10:21 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
I played Secret Zombie Room by For Great Justice! ... does that count?

trumaestro 01-9-2018 10:24 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 4604622)
You could play on Justice, but your hands would get cold

*golf clap*

Walrusizer 01-9-2018 10:44 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Define "play"

MixMasterLar 01-9-2018 01:59 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4604685)
I played Secret Zombie Room by For Great Justice! ... does that count?

In my heart, yes.

Dynam0 01-9-2018 03:39 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
I've passed disregard on justice, if you fall behind and get too many J4 perfects/greats in a short time then you fail. The problem is you have virtually no useful feedback telling you if you're rushing or dragging (insert whiplash memes) because all you see is random judgements that result from splitting such small timing windows. As you can imagine the ending trill section is total ass to do.

To put it into perspective a J4 AAAA = Justice FC iirc

Travis_Flesher 01-9-2018 08:20 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Gotta do it on slow rate, easy stuff and it's a fun challenge

FirstMaple8 01-9-2018 11:11 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
WHAT THE FUCK DYNAM0!!?? h0w du u d0??

MixMasterLar 01-9-2018 11:19 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Im guessing it took multiple tries

Anything's possible with multiple tries.

Ghakimx 01-10-2018 09:07 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
You could but having any reason to even play on that timing is unjustified.

TheSaxRunner05 01-10-2018 10:19 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 

Travis_Flesher 01-10-2018 11:31 AM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Love that batman sculpture!

DossarLX ODI 01-12-2018 05:45 PM

Re: Can anyone even play on justice?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4604707)
I've passed disregard on justice, if you fall behind and get too many J4 perfects/greats in a short time then you fail. The problem is you have virtually no useful feedback telling you if you're rushing or dragging (insert whiplash memes) because all you see is random judgements that result from splitting such small timing windows. As you can imagine the ending trill section is total ass to do.

To put it into perspective a J4 AAAA = Justice FC iirc

A Justice FC is better than a J4 quad (see earlier post)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution