Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

TWGma 04-5-2020 05:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Like
"At night, select a target to roleblock (prevent from doing a night action) and prevent them from dying.
Note: You may not choose the same target two nights in a row."

I'm not roleblocking CK from seering you. I'm blocking any action YOU may have had, or saving you from any DEATH action that may have occurred.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 05:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
yall cannot use my claim against twgma, end of story. anything else is fair game, but i can promise you that my getting a result does not affect the validity of his claim one way or the other.

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724810)
TWGma probably wolf every time here because the jailing on me would have stopped the name colour night action on me.

CK is real and un CC'd.

Change my mind.

jailings DON'T interrupt these things
CK even said so herself
ask the mod if you're not sure

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
If I'm a wolf fake claiming roleblocker, I'm probably a roleblocker to begin with, no? Given that multiple characters in this flux can roll roleblocker, I don't think it's too farfetched.
Now, if I'm a wolf roleblocker, don't I roleblocks twgma anyway? So that I can't be counterclaims by this exact scenario?

Twgma fake simple

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724820)
If I'm a wolf fake claiming roleblocker, I'm probably a roleblocker to begin with, no? Given that multiple characters in this flux can roll roleblocker, I don't think it's too farfetched.
Now, if I'm a wolf roleblocker, don't I roleblocks twgma anyway? So that I can't be counterclaims by this exact scenario?

Twgma fake simple

Say your character name. You have 1 minute max.

the sun fan 04-5-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724820)
If I'm a wolf fake claiming roleblocker, I'm probably a roleblocker to begin with, no? Given that multiple characters in this flux can roll roleblocker, I don't think it's too farfetched.
Now, if I'm a wolf roleblocker, don't I roleblocks twgma anyway? So that I can't be counterclaims by this exact scenario?

Twgma fake simple

you'd probably just be using your name in that scenario

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724821)
Say your character name. You have 1 minute max.

Phil, but I don't remember which game
I have panicked multiple times during this game because I thought we were in another row

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Phi*

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 05:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724820)
If I'm a wolf fake claiming roleblocker, I'm probably a roleblocker to begin with, no? Given that multiple characters in this flux can roll roleblocker, I don't think it's too farfetched.
Now, if I'm a wolf roleblocker, don't I roleblocks twgma anyway? So that I can't be counterclaims by this exact scenario?

Twgma fake simple

the only wolf roleblocker role in this game was eric, who is dead

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724825)
the only wolf roleblocker role in this game was eric, who is dead

well then I'm the town roleblocker anyway, thanks

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 05:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
unvote

I guess it's a TWGma/FFA thunderdome.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 05:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
it's hard, but I'm trying to imagine what happens if I'm a wolf and you mislynch twgma
it means you enter a final three where raeko and plop are hard clear and sunfan is soft cleared for voting me

so obviously that can't be the case

it's always better to lynch twgma today, no matter alignment, because the f3s are easier to win when he dies first

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724828)
it's hard, but I'm trying to imagine what happens if I'm a wolf and you mislynch twgma
it means you enter a final three where raeko and plop are hard clear and sunfan is soft cleared for voting me

so obviously that can't be the case

it's always better to lynch twgma today, no matter alignment, because the f3s are easier to win when he dies first

how is plop hard clear if you're a wolf

TWGma 04-5-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724820)
If I'm a wolf fake claiming roleblocker, I'm probably a roleblocker to begin with, no? Given that multiple characters in this flux can roll roleblocker, I don't think it's too farfetched.
Now, if I'm a wolf roleblocker, don't I roleblocks twgma anyway? So that I can't be counterclaims by this exact scenario?

Twgma fake simple

Eric already died. Good try though.

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 05:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724804)
*eyeroll*
its when people get over the top that I know something's up
if you're town, you believe too much
if you're wolf, you're not answering a basic question (you did at another point but like)

you just played with me last game when I was, in everyone's opinion but bolth's, not an obvious wolf for basically all of the game

What's the basic question?

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724828)
it's hard, but I'm trying to imagine what happens if I'm a wolf and you mislynch twgma
it means you enter a final three where raeko and plop are hard clear and sunfan is soft cleared for voting me

so obviously that can't be the case

it's always better to lynch twgma today, no matter alignment, because the f3s are easier to win when he dies first

Are you memeing for posterity ? What's the goal here ?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724830)
how is plop hard clear if you're a wolf

have you considered reading our posts to find out

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724813)
Uh huh. And you don't think she'd have saved Tokzic at night? I think it was pretty clear she felt him hard town, plus the whole wanting to keep him around to play with? Yeah, I'm p sure Raeko would've saved Tokzic 9 times out of 10 last night if she was Doc.

That's a good point, but when she kept speaking up almost every single time that someone brought up haku being coverup'd, it seemed like the obvious conclusion to make. Combine that with her "Hey, who else is clear? I'm clear" post, it was like a done deal.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724834)
have you considered reading our posts to find out

have you considered not being a smartass and answering the question

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
like, the dude was about to vote me for claiming roleblocker
is that really the +EV play as partners?

The person spinning it that way is a wolf...
just think about what makes sense, apply occam's razor if you have to

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724836)
have you considered not being a smartass and answering the question

considering plop seems to sincerely think twgma is the wolf over you, if you were in fact a wolf, plop would be the first person i would look at now

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724837)
like, the dude was about to vote me for claiming roleblocker
is that really the +EV play as partners?

The person spinning it that way is a wolf...
just think about what makes sense, apply occam's razor if you have to

if your partner KNOWS YOURE NOT THE REAL PR YES THAT WOULD BE THE BEST MOVE

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724839)
if your partner KNOWS YOURE NOT THE REAL PR YES THAT WOULD BE THE BEST MOVE

exactly for this reason because you're now trying very very hard to convince me that plop is going to be hard clear if you flip wolf

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724838)
considering plop seems to sincerely think twgma is the wolf over you, if you were in fact a wolf, plop would be the first person i would look at now

ignore what plop thinks now
look at what plop thought when I claimed
is that really the reaction from a wolf partner?
"well, I didn't want to lynch you, but now that you're claiming PR I do"
it really isn't
If you want I can even throw you the d1 interactions where I had my vote on plop multiple times and had certainly put him in danger of being lynched

besides, plop is probably town now anyway, since twgma/raeko or twgma/sunfan is more likely

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 06:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724837)
like, the dude was about to vote me for claiming roleblocker
is that really the +EV play as partners?

The person spinning it that way is a wolf...
just think about what makes sense, apply occam's razor if you have to

also note, he DID NOT vote you for claiming. seems real easy to be like "yeah i think he's lying but not enough to vote" and then to turn around and be very suspicious of the "counter claim"

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I swear on my love of Kirby that I'm a vanilla townie.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724842)
also note, he DID NOT vote you for claiming. seems real easy to be like "yeah i think he's lying but not enough to vote" and then to turn around and be very suspicious of the "counter claim"

I really can't have you doing this all game
look, I was cleared before I even claimed and you noticed it
your only hangup with me was whether I was softing or not
well, I kind of was, obviously
idk where your headspace is right now but you are not looking at anything logically


bottom line, I already wrote out the math, if I'm a wolf it's still higher EV to mislynch twgma, but I should also just be obvtown to you

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724843)
I swear on my love of Kirby that I'm a vanilla townie.

you should cc cop

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
well sunfan
here's your chance
it's nearly identical to the ZD game
do you mislynch me too or do you believe in the associatives

...or are you a wolf I guess but I want you to be town so you can really play it out

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Here's how sunfan/twgma have read each other. Seems partner-y to me:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724197)
twgma can be a wolf
feels like whoever gets lynched, it'll just be happening and that's all

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724291)
Still not liking bolth. Will look into raeko tomorrow if I'm still alive.
Haku trending perfectly at ????
Slightly sketched by sunfan still being here, but that might just be overthinking.

Like Tokzic a lot, alright with CK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724655)
CK is obv Town.
Haku probably doesn't get touched today, I don't think. Not with that green check on him.

Sunfan seems fine today, albeit a little more attentive to the game than he said he'd be which is ? but whatever helps.

From that, I think my lynches are between Raeko/FFA/Plop

Plop's been on me all game, but has never really given any reasoning until recently why (and Haku's pointed this out as well), and even then that reasoning is minimal (UTR. Woo. Look how well that worked last time you bit on that read).
Raeko's pleading with Haku is just weird and bad.
I don't think FFA's got any claim whatsoever is holding up that card to keep him alive, and his pronunciations of being "cleared" are just his usual delusions of grandeur.

Gonna look back to find interactions and pairings between the 3.


the sun fan 04-5-2020 06:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724847)
well sunfan
here's your chance
it's nearly identical to the ZD game
do you mislynch me too or do you believe in the associatives

...or are you a wolf I guess but I want you to be town so you can really play it out

you're counting your chickens before they hatch if you're town, even moreso because I'm town; that means that people are leaning towards voting you (i mean incentive wise)

I do think associative on you are kind of hard on ffr

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724835)
That's a good point, but when she kept speaking up almost every single time that someone brought up haku being coverup'd, it seemed like the obvious conclusion to make. Combine that with her "Hey, who else is clear? I'm clear" post, it was like a done deal.

Nah, that's just Raeko being Raeko.
And, this would be obvious to me due to my role, but even that aside, I feel like that's just Raeko would do.

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Also, when sunfan posted that, it was ffa[2], twgma[2], and bolth[2]. Sunfan went bolth, then went to ffa when bolth petered out. He went to the one who he thought softed instead of the one who he said could be a wolf.

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724837)
like, the dude was about to vote me for claiming roleblocker
is that really the +EV play as partners?

The person spinning it that way is a wolf...
just think about what makes sense, apply occam's razor if you have to

Good distancing tactic for if/when you get counter'd and found out.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724849)
you're counting your chickens before they hatch if you're town, even moreso because I'm town; that means that people are leaning towards voting you (i mean incentive wise)

I do think associative on you are kind of hard on ffr

bro
just literally look at my last wolf game
I said "I believe in the tforce funnygurl meme" in my first post as a joke then hard town read them for the rest of the game and never brought it up again
In my DM wolf game I asked corndog (watacolter) to not scum read me in wolf chat (even though he didn't listen)
I don't scum read partners if I can avoid it, it's a team game

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Initial votecount:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4724213)
Vote Count

TWGma (2)
Tokzic, Bolth mannn

flashflash account (2)
the sun fan, Cold Kitten

Bolth mannn (2)
TWGma, flashflash account

Tokzic (1)
fatfuck42

mellon_collie (1)
Hakulyte

-----

Unvote:

Not Voting:
mellon_collie

:59 good :00 bad

sunfan on twgma:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724197)
twgma can be a wolf
feels like whoever gets lynched, it'll just be happening and that's all

sunfan notices the soft, moves to bolth:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724246)
whatever
fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i guess i gotta move

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724252)
bolth
gut says he feels the same
its a shitty read and I think him coming at me is something he'd be able to easily channel (yes I know he isn't really trying to lynch me)

Vote is now twgma[3], ffa[1], bolth[2], fatfuck[1], raeko[1]

Few minutes later it's ffa[2], twgma[2], bolth[1], raeko[1], sunfan[1], haku[1].

The next vote after that tally is sunfan moving to ffa, breaking the KITB with twgma:

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4724277)
ffa
do it or die

Pretty sure he self-pres'd his partner. It's a lot of moving around that always benefits twgma, someone who he said could be a wolf, and not the one who he thought softed.

the sun fan 04-5-2020 06:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
gonna be gone for a bit, stuff I knew was gonna come up
will address plop stuff when back
I don't know who watacolter is, ffa

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
idk guys like
I don't think character claims are the way to go, it's a lot easier for twgma to fake his claim because he knows haku is vt
I wouldn't claim to block twgma if I didn't have a very good reason to fake that claim
and if yall are saying the wolf roleblocker is already flipped, that just means I'm town, obviously

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
it would be nice if I could actually look at the grid and see which roles are possible, but they're all over the place for some reason...

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724857)
idk guys like
I don't think character claims are the way to go, it's a lot easier for twgma to fake his claim because he knows haku is vt
I wouldn't claim to block twgma if I didn't have a very good reason to fake that claim
and if yall are saying the wolf roleblocker is already flipped, that just means I'm town, obviously

I'm glad that you know that he knows that I'm town.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
okay so I'm Phi (VLR)
when bolt flipped eric I panicked and looked at the setup. I saw Phi (ztd) and realized there were two phis and that we were either in dimensional flux 3 or ztd
after alice flipped I was like "oh okay we're in flux 3"
haku said we were in flux 1 and I got confused, since I was phi (ztd)
I realized then that the bottom chart is not aligned with the top chart and I was actually phi (vlr)

I think you can reasonably assume that if I had a wolf chat this confusion would not have occurred, and you can see this confusion occurred since I questioned it when haku confirmed it

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724859)
I'm glad that you know that he knows that I'm town.

you were green checked

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
where's haku's post with all the possible roles

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724862)
where's haku's post with all the possible roles

His had the wrong Santa roles. Here's mine:

Santa - Bus Driver/Strongman
June - Watcher/Bus Driver
Junpei (999) - Jailkeeper/Watcher
Phi (VLR) - Roleblocker/Tracker
Luna - Doctor/Coverup
Alice - VT
Q - 1-shot Color Cop
Mira - Vigilante/Brainshocker
Eric - VT

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
hmm, so phi is the tracker as a wolf

let's assume I stuck to character like sunfan suggested
obviously, the person I tracked would have had to visit nobody in order for me to claim a roleblock, so you would have to believe that I didn't track the person I claimed to roleblock, which doesn't make sense.

like, TWGma's claim falls apart at any reasonable scrutiny and mine is impenetrable

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
In the world where twgma is legit and ffa lied, why would ffa pick a role to fakeclaim that alerts whoever they roleblocked that they were roleblocked? The target could just say they never got the message. It'd make sense, however, if he was the wolf tracker or watcher who got a result on twgma being a PR. But why fakeclaim there? Safer to just NK, right?

In the world where ffa is legit and twgma lied, why would twgma keep the roleblock notification to himself?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
here's what I think
I think TWGma DID make the wolfkill, but he's the strongman

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724867)
here's what I think
I think TWGma DID make the wolfkill, but he's the strongman

I'm not sure about that. That would make TWGma Santa, and he didn't notice that haku messed up Santa's possible roles. He replied to me when I was suspecting you of fake-softing and breadcrumbing a check on sunfan that you could've been the wolf rolecop.

TWGma 04-5-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724867)
here's what I think
I think TWGma DID make the wolfkill, but he's the strongman

So you think I lied as my character. I think you're full of crap in that regard. I don't lie about that kind of thing, and you prolonging your claim in that regard only sketches me out a bit more.
Is it flavour-based, sure, but if you're going in on a claim, I'd expect you to give every detail you can.

As for:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724866)
In the world where ffa is legit and twgma lied, why would twgma keep the roleblock notification to himself?

Simply put, there was no roleblock notification, so why would I keep something that I never got to myself?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I don't think character is important tbh
the properness and rigidity of your roleclaim sketches me out honestly so take that

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
What messes with me is that FFA's roleblock was exactly TWGma who also CC.

Almost feels like a 2nd Molly scenario.

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724869)
Simply put, there was no roleblock notification, so why would I keep something that I never got to myself?

I just realized how confusingly I worded that post, lol. Everything after the if blank is blank is me trying to discredit the idea. So what you replied to is my evidence that you could be telling the truth and ffa is lying.

TWGma 04-5-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724874)
I just realized how confusingly I worded that post, lol. Everything after the if blank is blank is me trying to discredit the idea. So what you replied to is my evidence that you could be telling the truth and ffa is lying.

This reads like that post where Haku basically said "don't read this post".
Like you posted it for you and hoped that no one would look into it.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724872)
What messes with me is that FFA's roleblock was exactly TWGma who also CC.

Almost feels like a 2nd Molly scenario.

someone explain what this means for those of us who weren't there

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724870)
I don't think character is important tbh
the properness and rigidity of your roleclaim sketches me out honestly so take that

i kinda of claimed in a similar way with my full character name and everything. to be fair to twgma, that's how i would expect claims go in this type of game and i'm not sure why you would think character is unimportant.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724876)
someone explain what this means for those of us who weren't there

apparently molly was like "you're gonna make me do it" and everyone thought it was a soft
molly was the town roleblocker
that's all I know

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724877)
i kinda of claimed in a similar way with my full character name and everything. to be fair to twgma, that's how i would expect claims go in this type of game and i'm not sure why you would think character is unimportant.

because it's not something that can be disputed, apparently

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724879)
because it's not something that can be disputed, apparently

....... yes it can. depending on the circumstances at least. if you claimed to be a certain character name that someone else was, they could say you're lying. the only issue is that VTs are unnamed until they flip on death.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724880)
....... yes it can. depending on the circumstances at least. if you claimed to be a certain character name that someone else was, they could say you're lying. the only issue is that VTs are unnamed until they flip on death.

but apparently people will be claiming the town roles of their respective characters anyway
it can only be disputed if someone is an idiot
which, if that's your argument, I'll take it

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724875)
This reads like that post where Haku basically said "don't read this post".
Like you posted it for you and hoped that no one would look into it.

No, I want people to read my posts. Not being able to get people to listen to me is probably my biggest shortcoming as a player, and it's something I've been trying to work on this game.

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
FFA, why did you roleblock TWGma N1 ?

fatfuck42 04-5-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724876)
someone explain what this means for those of us who weren't there

I'm not sure what haku's getting at. Molly was a town roleblocker who roleblocked a wolf but was herself shot by a vigi.

TWGma 04-5-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724878)
apparently molly was like "you're gonna make me do it" and everyone thought it was a soft
molly was the town roleblocker
that's all I know

//facepalm
You're thinking of Mathilda.

Molly had a block in the night that would have prevented a wolf kill and dunked Phil (aka sunfan), except Molly was the counterwagon to a lynch and got shot by the vigi (whoops me) in the night, which lead to it being the only kill, and allowing wolves to escape without that info of Molly's being revealed.

TWGma 04-5-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724882)
No, I want people to read my posts. Not being able to get people to listen to me is probably my biggest shortcoming as a player, and it's something I've been trying to work on this game.

Said everyone in every game of TWG ever...

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4724884)
I'm not sure what haku's getting at. Molly was a town roleblocker who roleblocked a wolf but was herself shot by a vigi.

yeah idk how that situation is similar

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724883)
FFA, why did you roleblock TWGma N1 ?

I started on sunfan as is tradition
My thought was I needed to block players who nightkill me as wolves
when I went to bed I dreamt about the game and realized that enough people had seen my soft for it to not matter
I tried to think about a bunch of different worlds of person who thinks I'm PR+person who is fairly under the radar to make the nightkill

I decided that TWGma was a good choice for this since teams that I had thought/dreamt about with him on them always had him making the kill in that pairing
so I felt sure that if he was a wolf, he was the one making the kill, so if he's town the nightkill will go through

TWGma 04-5-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724885)
//facepalm
You're thinking of Mathilda.

Molly had a block in the night that would have prevented a wolf kill and dunked Phil (aka sunfan), except Molly was the counterwagon to a lynch and got shot by the vigi (whoops me) in the night, which lead to it being the only kill, and allowing wolves to escape without that info of Molly's being revealed.

With that said, I don't know how Haku is equating that scenario to FFA "blocking" me.

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724888)
I started on sunfan as is tradition
My thought was I needed to block players who nightkill me as wolves
when I went to bed I dreamt about the game and realized that enough people had seen my soft for it to not matter
I tried to think about a bunch of different worlds of person who thinks I'm PR+person who is fairly under the radar to make the nightkill

I decided that TWGma was a good choice for this since teams that I had thought/dreamt about with him on them always had him making the kill in that pairing
so I felt sure that if he was a wolf, he was the one making the kill, so if he's town the nightkill will go through

lol

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724888)
I started on sunfan as is tradition
My thought was I needed to block players who nightkill me as wolves
when I went to bed I dreamt about the game and realized that enough people had seen my soft for it to not matter
I tried to think about a bunch of different worlds of person who thinks I'm PR+person who is fairly under the radar to make the nightkill

I decided that TWGma was a good choice for this since teams that I had thought/dreamt about with him on them always had him making the kill in that pairing
so I felt sure that if he was a wolf, he was the one making the kill, so if he's town the nightkill will go through

and i had a massive headache that woke me up in the middle of the night that's definitely supposed to represent this headache of a game

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I don't think you can dispute the fact that I always have mechanical knowledge that twgma didn't succeed in visiting anyone last night, no matter how you justify me fake claiming

therefore I am not fake claiming

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724890)
lol

like, sleeping is just free solving time dude

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
tbh i don't think we're ever gonna figure out which one of them is lying before we have to lynch someone

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724889)
With that said, I don't know how Haku is equating that scenario to FFA "blocking" me.

Think of it like a derp moment.

Starting to be increasingly harder to take FFA seriously.

TWGma 04-5-2020 07:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724891)
and i had a massive headache that woke me up in the middle of the night that's definitely supposed to represent this headache of a game

Some things never change, apparently.



Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4724892)
I don't think you can dispute the fact that I always have mechanical knowledge that twgma didn't succeed in visiting anyone last night, no matter how you justify me fake claiming

therefore I am not fake claiming

Except I can, because you don't as wolf roleblocker doesn't exist, so there's no way I could be prevented from visiting my target.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4724894)
tbh i don't think we're ever gonna figure out which one of them is lying before we have to lynch someone

this reminds me of that phineas and ferb episode where stacy is like "he asked me to save him a dance" and candace is like "what do you think he could have meant by that? Men and their impossible, endless riddles."
I'm like "I literally can't be fake claiming here for mechanical and behavioral reasons" and you're like "how will we ever know which one is telling the truth? It's impossible!"

Cold Kitten 04-5-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724896)
Some things never change, apparently.

which, the headaches themselves or me thinking this game is a headache ( : because both are accurate right now

Hakulyte 04-5-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
For the record, I think if FFA flips wolf, Sunfan is his wolf partner because Sunfan was interested in voting TWGma.

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4724896)
Except I can, because you don't as wolf roleblocker doesn't exist, so there's no way I could be prevented from visiting my target.

That's not my point lol
If I'm Phi as a wolf, I'm a tracker
I therefore would have tracked you visiting nobody, and claimed to roleblock you

mellon_collie 04-5-2020 07:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4724899)
For the record, I think if FFA flips wolf, Sunfan is his wolf partner because Sunfan was interested in voting TWGma.

if FFA flips wolf what do you think about plop's hard defense of him?

flashflash account 04-5-2020 07:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]
 
I keep thinking "Phighter" when I say Phi
that's a problem


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution