Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 12:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412450)
Wait what.

If it's been done here then why are you all so confused?

Poor timing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412451)
I don't get what you mean by "again" here's all my actions for simplicity.

N0 - I free saved XelNya (I random.org that one)
N1 - I saved Vendetta (It felt obvious he was going to be targeted imo.)
N2 - I called I was going to used my 1 shot vigi on DBP, used it, and got roleblocked.

This makes me conclude that YoshL may actually have been a Mafia even if I never had any proof about him.

Day 3 - DBP self-cleared himself from everything I had against him. He's 80%+ Town for me now and no longer a target until the end of the game.

I also think rzr/j-rodd123 is like 70% Town, besides the sketchy claim Day 3 + replacing out, I think he was fairly genuine overall.

So, I only got roleblocked N2 and I'm out of actions so, you're unlikely to see me get roleblocked again.

My lynch order would be like:

Fontisian -> AA -> storn42/Xiz.

Everyone else is town.

I think storn42/Xiz are about on the same level in terms of alignment read. I think they're both low-profile Towns. I'd like it if they hard claimed/said things that would make them look very alignment indicative, but it doesn't feel necessary for today.

No.
Were you blocked last night as well or not?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 12:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I didn't get roleblocked.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 01:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412453)
I didn't get roleblocked.

Ok. The reason I asked was to see if maybe they were still unsure about if you actually used your powers.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I thought we were still Day 3 because I was doing a night action every nights and this night I didn't do anything.

Derp.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku, I am V. I am the fucking slot you saved n1 when there was no mafia kill.

This so frustrating, oh my god.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay.

fontisian - SK
AA - Mafia

Thanks for clarifying.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 01:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412420)
I am still a she.

I apologize if you're town and the claim tilted you. I think your reaction was more town than not, but I don't think I'm confident enough to go with that read until the end of the game :/

my bad I just defaulted, I'll try to remember

I am town and the claim threw me off especially since it seemed like people were going along with it. I need to do more analysis as well still

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412459)
my bad I just defaulted, I'll try to remember

I am town and the claim threw me off especially since it seemed like people were going along with it. I need to do more analysis as well still

Let's say you're town for a moment. Mafia would have known the claim was fake and would have been trying to figure out what I was doing, yeah? And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia. With that in mind, what do you think of the way each person reacted?

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 01:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412460)
Let's say you're town for a moment. Mafia would have known the claim was fake and would have been trying to figure out what I was doing, yeah? And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia. With that in mind, what do you think of the way each person reacted?

This is kinda flawed reasoning.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412459)
I am town

You should have said that sooner wtf..

Never lynch AA guys.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sorry for having too much fun as a Medic Village Idiot.

btw..

@ fontisian: Find the Mafia, make him get more agro than you and you'll live tonight.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412462)
You should have said that sooner wtf..

Never lynch AA guys.

That's a joke btw. I'm trying to learn fontisian humor.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
She's definitely more funny than me tho. I'll probably just afk, I feel like I'm taking space that shouldn't be taken by me.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412461)
This is kinda flawed reasoning.

Why is it flawed?

Haku: I already pointed out that dbp, storn and AA likely contain the mafia and SK. I think you are town, Blaster is confirmed, and Xiz and rzr are very likely town with their conviction. I believe that dbp is the most likely mafia of the three for several reasons:
1. He claimed to think I was mafia and AA was SK during the claim in part because I was not voting on AA. If I were actually mafia in this scenario, I would always be voting AA, as a quick lynch gives me the win.
2. He did not try to actually figure out the claim by looking over V's posts, as Xiz did, yet acted very excited when Xiz posted information pointing to the claim being real. If he was so excited, why was he not doing research himself? I suspect it was because he knew I was fake and didn't think he'd find anything.
3. When I rescinded, he echoed Xiz's confusion, but it rang hollow. I think this constitutes a pattern of him trying to immitate likely town players in order to look town, a common mafia tactic.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412464)
That's a joke btw. I'm trying to learn fontisian humor.

I laughed.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412467)
Why is it flawed?

Haku: I already pointed out that dbp, storn and AA likely contain the mafia and SK. I think you are town, Blaster is confirmed, and Xiz and rzr are very likely town with their conviction. I believe that dbp is the most likely mafia of the three for several reasons:
1. He claimed to think I was mafia and AA was SK during the claim in part because I was not voting on AA. If I were actually mafia in this scenario, I would always be voting AA, as a quick lynch gives me the win.
2. He did not try to actually figure out the claim by looking over V's posts, as Xiz did, yet acted very excited when Xiz posted information pointing to the claim being real. If he was so excited, why was he not doing research himself? I suspect it was because he knew I was fake and didn't think he'd find anything.
3. When I rescinded, he echoed Xiz's confusion, but it rang hollow. I think this constitutes a pattern of him trying to immitate likely town players in order to look town, a common mafia tactic.

I've read everything, but I stopped caring at bold part. Sorry.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also, I think storn, AA and Xiz (not DBP), highly contains the mafia or the SK.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Actually, nvm that call, it doesn't even feel right.

fontisian 02-29-2016 01:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Xiz is trying to solve the game. The others are not.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 01:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412467)
Why is it flawed?

The mafia would've known it was fabricated from the start, so any reaction fishing from that point kinda becomes moot given they would react accordingly with the knowledge that you were full of it. So you saying "And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia" means next to nothing when the only person who expressed general disbelief of it was the person you were faking the check on.

Backpack's reaction for example was a mixture of belief and skepticism:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412193)
all of your checks, now

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412204)
I have thoughts about the cop thing, but I want to watch and see what happens

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412221)
if this is true, this is spectacular

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412244)
if I totally agreed with you I'd be voting AA right now

I have some reservations

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412253)
I want to watch AA struggle before giving him something he might latch onto

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412262)
yes, and this is a major reservation of mine

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412271)
Strictly speaking, it's possible if V was a wolf and left something in the wolfchat

Is that likely? that's whta I'm trying to figure out

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412272)
That alone isn't enough to doubt you obviously


Hakulyte 02-29-2016 01:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412472)
Xiz is trying to solve the game. The others are not.

I agree with this and I'm willing to throw Xiz in the Town pile. Yay for you Xiz.

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412473)
The mafia would've known it was fabricated from the start, so any reaction fishing from that point kinda becomes moot given they would react accordingly with the knowledge that you were full of it. So you saying "And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia" means next to nothing when the only person who expressed general disbelief of it was the person you were faking the check on.

Backpack's reaction for example was a mixture of belief and skepticism:

I'm not saying anyone who pretended to believe it, I'm saying anyone who actually believed.

For example, I believe that Xiz believed it. Therefore, Xiz is town. I also believe that DBP was hedging his bets on the claim, and it therefore more likely mafia.

In short, this is a tool that /can/ be used to figure out alignments.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yea the lynch pool is AA/DBP/xiz/fonti/storn

from what ive seen so far i'd clear xiz the most out of them, and i have liked fonti's posts today. if it's true that there was no wolf kill when haku targetted V then fonti is polarized to town or SK

i need to clear someone out of AA/DBP/storn then, is there any reason why i should be reading any of you 3 town?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't think V can be Mafia for a very simple reason.

The only N1 scenario where Mafia doesn't target Vendetta is the one where they hit the bulletproof vest.

If they hit the bulletproof vest, there's no reason for them to not murder the SK next night and throw him/her out of the game.

Therefore according to me, Mafia has definitely target V N1.

If Mafia target V N1, it means that V cannot be Mafia.

I'm fairly convinced that V is the SK tho and that Mafia felt unsecure about continuing to try to lynch V after I claimed that I protected him.

Everything so far is pointing me into that direction. Fontisian's play just raised that suspicion even more to the point that I can't ignore her anymore.

I also have a very hard time conceiving the existence of a world where you're Vanilla Town after fake claiming Cop and soft-claiming SK as a joke.

I also think the Mafia is in a similar situation with the Zenith ragequit sinking ship. #hi AA

The only uncertain left would be storn42 for me, but I think he's doing his typical scum-looking Town play and he feels fairly clear to me to not bother.

If there's 2 or more Mafia alive tho, this game is not going to end well lol.

Sadly, since SK can't claim, I feel forced to lynch that person first in what a normal game would have been like "a good moment to make some pact and do tactical stuff together."

Therefore, because of the rules, I'm sticking to fontisian and I'll have to pray that there's only 1 Mafia left in the game.

*shrugs*

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i like that post haku, and i guess i agree. fonti's posts have seemed more SK than not today, with a weird fixation around a joke there. im not in the flow of the thread at all so im not sure how many wolves would be left at this point. you think fonti is the most worthwhile lynch then?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP is clear to me because he cleared himself from everything I ever builded up against him. Charu was convinced he was Town and just got killed by both SK and Mafia. It's like they don't want us to completely trust DBP. He provided a lot of posts and content, his entire existence has been so good overall that I cannot picture him not being Town.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i made the point earlier that i can't see DBP leading the thread in posts as a wolf. simply a quantity over quality read, and im willing to sponge you on that for now

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so i guess it's AA/fonti/storn gg?

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412477)
I don't think V can be Mafia for a very simple reason.

The only N1 scenario where Mafia doesn't target Vendetta is the one where they hit the bulletproof vest.

If they hit the bulletproof vest, there's no reason for them to not murder the SK next night and throw him/her out of the game.

Therefore according to me, Mafia has definitely target V N1.

If Mafia target V N1, it means that V cannot be Mafia.

I'm fairly convinced that V is the SK tho and that Mafia felt unsecure about continuing to try to lynch V after I claimed that I protected him.

Everything so far is pointing me into that direction. Fontisian's play just raised that suspicion even more to the point that I can't ignore her anymore.

I also have a very hard time conceiving the existence of a world where you're Vanilla Town after fake claiming Cop and soft-claiming SK as a joke.

I also think the Mafia is in a similar situation with the Zenith ragequit sinking ship. #hi AA
P'
The only uncertain left would be storn42 for me, but I think he's doing his typical scum-looking Town play and he feels fairly clear to me to not bother.

If there's 2 or more Mafia alive tho, this game is not going to end well lol.

Sadly, since SK can't claim, I feel forced to lynch that person first in what a normal game would have been like "a good moment to make some pact and do tactical stuff together."

Therefore, because of the rules, I'm sticking to fontisian and I'll have to pray that there's only 1 Mafia left in the game.

*shrugs*

Haku, please. I did not joke about being SK. I made an offhand comment about how the SK can't claim /because/ it was relevant to DBs argument.

@jrrodd: I think the SK thing is entirely irrelevant. I'm only continuing to talk about because people keep bringing it up for some unfathomable reason.

I am not the SK. I would have never done the cop claim as the SK. I would have never shot Charu as the SK. I am VT.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well if it helps you at all im usually very terrible at SK hunting, haku's reasoning makes sense is all and at this point it's pretty much POE. i can read zenith/AA i guess and see if i find anything that leans me in either direction

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's only poe if we assume you, Xiz and DBP are town, j-rodd. I'm very uncomfortable with the DBP read.

I would be willing to lynch Storn today instead, or possibly AA if he doesn't get back to me. But I think clearing DBP will lose the game.

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412475)
I'm not saying anyone who pretended to believe it, I'm saying anyone who actually believed.

For example, I believe that Xiz believed it. Therefore, Xiz is town. I also believe that DBP was hedging his bets on the claim, and it therefore more likely mafia.

In short, this is a tool that /can/ be used to figure out alignments.

I'll get into more detail when I'm out of work, but this doesn't make sense

imagine hypothetically that I'm a wolf or SK and you fakeclaimed AA as a wolf

why on earth would I not latch on to that? why would I actively try to dismantle your argument?

within this mindset the only situation that makes sense is that AA and I are partners together, which I guess would make sense for me to "hedge my bets", but that's about it

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412457)
Okay.

fontisian - SK
AA - Mafia

Thanks for clarifying.

lol those reads

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412460)
Let's say you're town for a moment. Mafia would have known the claim was fake and would have been trying to figure out what I was doing, yeah? And anyone who actually believed it can't be mafia. With that in mind, what do you think of the way each person reacted?

I disagree that anyone who believed it can't be mafia, if mafia see a town (or SK) red checking someone they know isn't one of them that's a great situation for them. I think DBP's reaction was the most towny because while he seemed inclined to believe you he had reservations about the claim that lined up with my reason for the claim being fake (potential mylo, convenience, etc.). storn's reaction post-claim is garbage, comes in throws shade on you and me without anything besides a gut-read and parks his vote on you.

red blaster is confirmed but his reaction was pretty good. he's been wanting me dead and his excitement at being able to nail me down based off of a red check was very towny.

xiz bought the claim and found V's posts that lined up with the checks that you outed but I don't like how even though I said over and over that it was breadcrumbing he automatically went with "oh that's legit softing"

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 02:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm pretty convinced AA is town now

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412472)
Xiz is trying to solve the game. The others are not.

I'm not trying to solve the game?

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 02:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I thought about the Charu thing some more

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412476)
yea the lynch pool is AA/DBP/xiz/fonti/storn

from what ive seen so far i'd clear xiz the most out of them, and i have liked fonti's posts today. if it's true that there was no wolf kill when haku targetted V then fonti is polarized to town or SK

i need to clear someone out of AA/DBP/storn then, is there any reason why i should be reading any of you 3 town?

it would be self meta and I'm not going to use that

you can look at my reaction to the fake check and decide for yourself

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If AA is town, storn42 is the Mafia.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412491)
it would be self meta and I'm not going to use that

you can look at my reaction to the fake check and decide for yourself

and if you're feeling up to it you can read my other posts too

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well to be devil's advocate on why would a wolf question a claim they know is false in that position, is that when it comes down to it, wolves like to be correct

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
why couldn't I get ICd

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yea that wouldve been nicer, i was gonna lock clear RB on yall fools

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Lynch fonti and pray that IC tomorrow is either AA or storn. Then lynch the other one and gg.

If Xiz/DBP/j-rodd get IC'd, cry and flip a coin.

I can't get IC because Medic.

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412489)
I'm not trying to solve the game?

You are now. You kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412485)
I'll get into more detail when I'm out of work, but this doesn't make sense

imagine hypothetically that I'm a wolf or SK and you fakeclaimed AA as a wolf

why on earth would I not latch on to that? why would I actively try to dismantle your argument?

within this mindset the only situation that makes sense is that AA and I are partners together, which I guess would make sense for me to "hedge my bets", but that's about it

Because, as mafia, you know the claim may be rescinded. Blaster noted that similar fakeclaims had been done before on this site.

I think you guys aren't getting what I'm saying. Yes, mafia might act like they believe the claim, but it would be an act. Lying. Looking into the reactions to determine who believed what they were saying and who did not is useful.

AA: I think, as town, you would be inclined to believe DBP is town, as he was the only person to have a lot of reservation about the claim. Your reaction here is therefore fairly town, but I also think you're analyzing this incorrectly due to that bias.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 02:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku there is only one IC, it's not something that happens every day, no one else will be confirmed

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412491)
it would be self meta and I'm not going to use that

you can look at my reaction to the fake check and decide for yourself

Also, this is very town. I think mafia!AA would either make the meta argument on not bring it up at all. Going for the middle ground implies town frustration.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412499)
haku there is only one IC, it's not something that happens every day, no one else will be confirmed

Woops, another derp.

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'd just like to take a moment to emphasize that even if you believe I'm the sk, it's best not to lynch me until later, as there is a chance of hitting the actual sk in the meantime (which would be confirmed by night actions) and would then fully clear me.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 02:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412498)
You are now. You kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a bit.

I had class all day lol

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412504)
I had class all day lol

Fair enough.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 02:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412502)
I'd just like to take a moment to emphasize that even if you believe I'm the sk, it's best not to lynch me until later, as there is a chance of hitting the actual sk in the meantime (which would be confirmed by night actions) and would then fully clear me.

Quote:

If a player was saved by the renegade doctor, or the serial killer has their bulletproof vest hit, I will not announce that they were targeted but did not die.
:/

fontisian 02-29-2016 02:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
The renegade doctor shot is used. Is the SK even allowed to self shoot?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412509)
The renegade doctor shot is used. Is the SK even allowed to self shoot?

You may as well hard claim at this point. The answer is most likely "no".

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jk, don't hard claim, I don't want this phase to end.

fontisian 02-29-2016 03:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Dude.

I'm not the SK.

You literally have proof of it if we lynch the actually SK instead.

fontisian 02-29-2016 03:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't understand why you want to kill me. You know I'm not mafia, because you saved me from them. You know that kills are differentiated, so it is possible to prove I am not the SK.

So. What are you doing?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yeah, I'm not sure where to go from there tbh.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think we should definitely lynch storn unless something changes

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I originally thought IC would keep appearing every phase and now I currently don't have a backup strategy anymore. So, I'm looking for second opinions I guess.

fontisian 02-29-2016 03:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412516)
I think we should definitely lynch storn unless something changes

I am down for this.

fontisian 02-29-2016 03:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412518)
I originally thought IC would keep appearing every phase and now I currently don't have a backup strategy anymore. So, I'm looking for second opinions I guess.

Letting me clear myself would be a nice alternative option.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
my reads list hasn't really changed although now that jrodd's posting there's some stuff to go off of

I liked his post where he said "is there any reason why I should be reading any of you 3 town" (me/dbp/storn). I don't think a wolf would be so blatant in asking that question because it really stands out as a strong push and wolves are more wary of backlash. actually there's not anything else that stuck out to me and I have misread jrodd incredibly wrong before but I'll give him a town lean, which again means I'm almost certainly misreading someone

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
the problem with the SK is its much easier to appear town because you're still scumhunting, you just have a secondary objective. I could tell when DBP was SK because he seemed like he was hunting but there was a significant difference in tone and actual content, but I don't know anyone else's meta well enough to be able to dissect that difference

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I think storn is mafia and the SK must be in one of my townreads. mechanically fonti would be the most likely SK choice but I don't know. I'm willing to bet DBP is not SK this game

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 03:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd would be my other suspect because I don't have enough on him yet and xiz because all game something has felt off to me but for the most part he's appeared town which is consistent with the impression I got with DBP's SK game

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 03:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
j-rodd123, did you catch up with most of the thread?

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 03:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
No I'm at school, I do think I agree with a storn lynch as of right now tho

Xiz 02-29-2016 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
On film shoots all day, will be back late tonight.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 04:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412530)
No I'm at school, I do think I agree with a storn lynch as of right now tho

I disagree with a storn lynch, I consider fonti/AA higher priority and I'm not willing to flip a coin on storn even though he could indeed be something.

I think there's enough information out already to do a better lynch than him.

fontisian 02-29-2016 04:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 04:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412533)
I disagree with a storn lynch, I consider fonti/AA higher priority and I'm not willing to flip a coin on storn even though he could indeed be something.

I think there's enough information out already to do a better lynch than him.

lol why do you think I'm mafia again? is it because I "tunneled" on you?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 04:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412538)
lol why do you think I'm mafia again? is it because I "tunneled" on you?

That and Zenith's play.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 05:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Assuming SK = fonti and that we don't lynch her.

If SK kills a Mafia tonight, Town will be in a really good spot. The problem is that we can't guarantee what the SK will decide to kill Mafia tonight and if it doesn't happen, Town is pretty much dead.
If SK kills a Town tonight, Mafia will most likely wins.
If SK dies and there's 3 Mafia left.. we were probably going to lose the game anyway.
If SK dies and there's 2 Mafia left, it's mylo, but Town can still win.
If SK dies and there's 1 Mafia left, Town has the upper hand.

I don't think I'm going to move from fonti. I'm not liking watching 2 killing powers happen every night at this point in the game.

While I'm not 100% certain fonti is a confirmed SK, I'm willing to bet the game over it.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

this doesn't sit well with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412539)
That and Zenith's play.

do you seriously believe I was tunneling on you? I said earlier that I considered the world where you're actually scum but discarded it as highly unlikely

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 06:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412548)
do you seriously believe I was tunneling on you? I said earlier that I considered the world where you're actually scum but discarded it as highly unlikely

Yes. To me it felt like a scum trying to find out a ghost play against me and giving up because it's not working out.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 06:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
This game is slowly starting to make myself look bad and I thought you were trying to capitalize on that fact by all means possible without looking too scum.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 06:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I also iso'd storn and I'm confused why he's even brought up as being a potential priority lynch for today. He's just a scapegoat for you two imo.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412551)
Yes. To me it felt like a scum trying to find out a ghost play against me and giving up because it's not working out.

if I were scum why would I dismiss it so quickly? I brought it up in one post and dismissed it in the next one. If I wanted to see if it would gain traction I would have pushed on you more and tried to rally some people around it, instead I thought of the possibility and then threw it out. I'm trying not to restrict myself to only one world because I'm severely limited on how much information I have.

You also seem like you keep going back and forth on your read on me, at times weighing zenith's play more and at times weighing mine more (which results in you leaning me more scummy/towny respectively).

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412553)
I also iso'd storn and I'm confused why he's even brought up as being a potential priority lynch for today. He's just a scapegoat for you two imo.

you're the one tunneling now, I know you're pretty much confirmed which is all the more reason why you need to rethink the situation here because you have it wrong on me at the very least.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That's exactly why I'm also currently voting fonti over you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution