Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-29-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Dusk, you have one job. Don't post after the phase is over.

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728035)
Bolth you are attempting to my play rather than my alignment rn, look beyond and you will find the truth

Your play is representative of your alignment, and you have been sitting in the shadows not taking part in anything, and im not sold

if the check on dbp is real, i think the wolf team is dbp dusk and jess or shadow

I hate how utr haku is for me but I've been townreading him so far so

flashflash account 04-29-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
well, today would have been a good day to massclaim but we decided to lynch xiz, so maybe we just let leetic die and take potential 50-50s tomorrow?

What's better?

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728038)
already at L-1 lol

ffa.

are you hard claiming?

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728040)
Dusk, you have one job. Don't post after the phase is over.

I am carrying lylo i have the full scum team in my head already

flashflash account 04-29-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728041)
Your play is representative of your alignment, and you have been sitting in the shadows not taking part in anything, and im not sold

if the check on dbp is real, i think the wolf team is dbp dusk and jess or shadow

I hate how utr haku is for me but I've been townreading him so far so

right now, I think the team could be MML/DBP/Shado
there's a lot of team dynamic in that group of three from what I saw
a wolf team full of strong players is more likely to try to make the play of lynching xiz yesterday
(MML would have to be the godfather)

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think town was just dumb yesterday regardless

flashflash account 04-29-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728043)
ffa.

are you hard claiming?

I'm not hardclaiming today, unless today is the right day for a massclaim. Since xiz is dead, I'm not certain it is any more.
until then, my checks are hypothetical

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Why is everyone clearing Dusk? I feel like I'm going crazy

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728047)
I'm not hardclaiming today, unless today is the right day for a massclaim. Since xiz is dead, I'm not certain it is any more.
until then, my checks are hypothetical

Your claim is hard if you force throw a dbp lynch today

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728048)
Why is everyone clearing Dusk? I feel like I'm going crazy

My tone is super towny and i have no agenda

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728050)
My tone is super towny and i have no agenda

You haven't given us any posts to work with to decide if an agenda is actually there or not..

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728051)
You haven't given us any posts to work with to decide if an agenda is actually there or not..

exactly

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4727982)
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Xiz [6]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte, Bolth mannn, ShadoWolfe

jessiebessie [2]
flashflash account, Xiz

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Bolth mannn [1]
Funnygurl555

This is my first attempt at wagonomics, but FFA, do you really think all 3 wolves would have been on the xiz wagon?

Bolth mannn 04-29-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4728052)
exactly

duskfall

If you are town, please give me something to work with, man

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh damn all 3 wolves pushed xiz

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728054)
duskfall

If you are town, please give me something to work with, man

I have been the most pro town person in thread so far my reads have been so accurate im flames get on my level

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i just realise that bolth is more likely wolf than town

Duskfall 04-29-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
based on wagonomics he showed me lol

flashflash account 04-29-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728053)
This is my first attempt at wagonomics, but FFA, do you really think all 3 wolves would have been on the xiz wagon?

my reads push me toward that direction yes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution