Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 05-7-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i do feel bad for fatfuck though he subbed into auto loss p much

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730238)
did i really get every read right this game lmao

ok since you're here and I'm cleared

I gotta have you answer some stuff about weirdness that causes me to cringe and tinfoil every time I stumble over it

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730240)
ok since you're here and I'm cleared

I gotta have you answer some stuff about weirdness that causes me to cringe and tinfoil every time I stumble over it

bro if you mislynch me this game after me vs dbp ill be more amused than angry

but ask away

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730239)
i do feel bad for fatfuck though he subbed into auto loss p much

You wish! I'm coming in with the hero win here.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
fatfuck youre meant to vote me btw

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The wolf vs wolf thunderdome strat is a solid one, and I think it's generally successful on this site. But it's been there done that for me.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730244)
The wolf vs wolf thunderdome strat is a solid one, and I think it's generally successful on this site. But it's been there done that for me.

I should be confirmed scum from your perspective you should vote me

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 09:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730241)
bro if you mislynch me this game after me vs dbp ill be more amused than angry

but ask away

listen guy,

I play on a server with a certain Charu on it. The day I clear a possible wolf fully because of a single thunderdome is the day I gotta give up my TWG membership

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730243)
fatfuck youre meant to vote me btw

Shado saying he's clear is giving me some paranoia so I'm going to refrain for right now.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730246)
listen guy,

I play on a server with a certain Charu on it. The day I clear a possible wolf fully because of a single thunderdome is the day I gotta give up my TWG membership

I hard pushed dbp

I have had all correct reads all game

First day of mylo i had literally the entire scum team on me, trying desperately to lynch me

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730247)
Shado saying he's clear is giving me some paranoia so I'm going to refrain for right now.

To top this game off we have a rare perspective slip

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730247)
Shado saying he's clear is giving me some paranoia so I'm going to refrain for right now.

LOL what? I'm literally clear. If I was wolf, I woulda voted you and insta woulda won me the game.

You can crossvote dusk now or later idc much tbh though it's generally weird not to crossvote immediately on what's confirmed scum from your perspective

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
He is slipping because he isn't thinking from town pov wolfe

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I don't think he's literally clear. He could've been afraid of being caught by the unvote and decided to refrain from hammering.

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 09:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730252)
I don't think he's literally clear. He could've been afraid of being caught by the unvote and decided to refrain from hammering.

...... the vote is still on you, dude

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Wolfe do you have anything to ask me or can you just lynch him and we can win or?

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Sorry, I'm mostly nervous about making a stupid move here. I replaced into a game that people spent a lot of time and energy playing and I'd feel bad stepping in just to fuck up at a pivotal moment.

ShadoWolfe 05-7-2020 09:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm not gonna bother reasoning with him
@Dusk if you're town, sorry to put you through this. I'll vote within an hour or so

FFR forums let you look up every time a player has said a word, so I'ma go back and read DBP's posts on each of you and then both of your slots' posts on him and then make a decision. Shouldn't take more than an hour.

If Dusk is town then there's an awful lot of people squirming in deadchat rn LOL

fatfuck42 05-7-2020 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Dusk is trying to rush things because he doesn't want you to go back and think things through.

Duskfall 05-7-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4730255)
Sorry, I'm mostly nervous about making a stupid move here. I replaced into a game that people spent a lot of time and energy playing and I'd feel bad stepping in just to fuck up at a pivotal moment.

Because if you were town, scum shadowolfe could just hammer you and win now, in a town world you should realise he can never be scum. So given the fact you are trying to blend in as town, you should realise that wolfe is always confirmed town because he would kill you if he was not and you were town.

So you should be arguing the fact i am scum now, because if you were town you would "know" i am scum. From your point of view shadow is confirmed town and i am confirmed scum, if you were town.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution