Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

roundbox 04-14-2019 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
why is ffa still pursuing ind and star? just seems odd that he called the shot choice super early (without any evidence) and it seems like it's just a case of "look at me getting reaction tests out of these two arbitrary targets"

ffa, can you give me a compelling reason why you chose these two at the beginning of the game? like, what posts did they make before your first post that stood out to you?

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 05:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670902)
fg is town
I can't make this up

thanks man

have you town-read me yet sunfan

flashflash account 04-14-2019 05:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670905)
why is ffa still pursuing ind and star? just seems odd that he called the shot choice super early (without any evidence) and it seems like it's just a case of "look at me getting reaction tests out of these two arbitrary targets"

ffa, can you give me a compelling reason why you chose these two at the beginning of the game? like, what posts did they make before your first post that stood out to you?

how many times do I have to repeat myself

flashflash account 04-14-2019 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
re: star I think the words she said were okay but I still have yet to decide on how well she said it

inDheart 04-14-2019 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670904)
IIRC star's never played a wolf game before. is she playing differently than she had in other games?

ik i've played with star before but as i unfortunately revealed in the last game i played with her, idr playing with star @.@

i have played with wolf star

i haven't been able to clear her yet here, so i'm kinda glad those other two are forcing the issue on the sunfan read of ffa

the sun fan 04-14-2019 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670902)
fg is town
I can't make this up

I think I dig it

flashflash account 04-14-2019 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
here's the plan: roundbox gives a read list, we shoot him, he flips town and we sheep his reads

ShadoWolfe 04-14-2019 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Official Votecount (through #163):


--------------------------------------

TWGMa
^--- (2) --- Funnygurl555, roundbox
roundbox
^--- (1) --- inDheart
inDheart
^--- (1) --- mellon_collie
star-crossed
^--- (1) --- the sun fan

--------------------------------------



Day ends in about 3 hours and 10 minutes, at 9PM server time.
Insta is at 5 votes.

the sun fan 04-14-2019 05:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670906)
thanks man

have you town-read me yet sunfan

yeah but like
for real this time

star-crossed 04-14-2019 05:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670904)
IIRC star's never played a wolf game before. is she playing differently than she had in other games?

ik i've played with star before but as i unfortunately revealed in the last game i played with her, idr playing with star @.@

I was invited to play on the Mafia Universe in February and I was a wolf, but I am always town on FFR.

flashflash account 04-14-2019 05:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
now that we're done hyperfocusing, a lot has happened elsewhere. Anything catching your eye star?

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 05:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
well ok the news that star's played a wolf game (albeit not on ffr) is good to know. gonna affect how i read her going forward

roundbox 04-14-2019 05:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670907)
how many times do I have to repeat myself

it wouldn't be repeating if you developed your reasoning past "he said town down the house"
it's too flimsy, man

flashflash account 04-14-2019 05:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670917)
it wouldn't be repeating if you developed your reasoning past "he said town down the house"
it's too flimsy, man

the developed read was "he probably isn't this awkward as a wolf"

TWGma 04-14-2019 05:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670914)
I was invited to play on the Mafia Universe in February and I was a wolf, but I am always town on FFR.

Is this a hard claim?

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4670919)
Is this a hard claim?

*hits nose with shoe*
NO
BAD

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670918)
the developed read was "he probably isn't this awkward as a wolf"

yeah, but why did this project star to the top of your list? I'm reading through your post progression and the only thing you note from star is talking about the shade she gave you

here's how I'm seeing your progression:
ind made a weird phrase
this phrase makes it seem like he's awkwardly distancing as a wolf
well, maybe not. this seems too sloppy for ind to be a wolf here
?????
star is top shot now


how does this connect at all??

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670921)
yeah, but why did this project star to the top of your list? I'm reading through your post progression and the only thing you note from star is talking about the shade she gave you

here's how I'm seeing your progression:
ind made a weird phrase
this phrase makes it seem like he's awkwardly distancing as a wolf
well, maybe not. this seems too sloppy for ind to be a wolf here
?????
star is top shot now


how does this connect at all??

does it have to connect?

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670854)
right now my top shot is star
in hindsight I don't think inD is a good shot unless he suddenly got really bad at TWG
I don't think shooting sunfan would ever go wrong
I could also shoot someone else specifically and I think it's optimal but that's something to keep to myself for now

where did this post come from???

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670922)
does it have to connect?

yes
this is how logic works

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670896)
this pains me to say, because I haven't played with her in what feels like forever, but I think star-crossed is a fine vote for now.

I, like, barely follow her thinking on why my thoughts were "incongruent" and I think that she might've just been looking for something to pick at as a wolf

I feel like we're never on the same page but screw it

I mean, I agree that I am having trouble explaining it, but it is more of a visceral impression that my interpretation changed a bit on as I thought of it more.

I am suspicious that you may be comfortable with ffa's shot attention being toward me.

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670924)
yes
this is how logic works

I agree it's how logic works but I don't think it has to connect at all
I'm just hopping on a different train

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670923)
where did this post come from???

my brain c:

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670926)
I agree it's how logic works but I don't think it has to connect at all
I'm just hopping on a different train

???

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670928)
???

it's like asking how anything is connected to my FG read
it's not

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670915)
now that we're done hyperfocusing, a lot has happened elsewhere. Anything catching your eye star?

Honestly you are making me feel like I am at a job interview.

I was pondering unaligned leans a la inD earlier so it is interesting he mentioned it.

I feel in tune with roundbox, and not just because we are both hungover.

I feel like I do not know what to look for with tforce because I have not seen him be a wolf.

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
if it helps with reading t-force, me and him are almost never on the same team. so if you town read or wolf read one of us, you basically got the alignment of the other

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670930)
it's like asking how anything is connected to my FG read
it's not

I don't really care about that read as much because she's not a target of your gun

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670932)
if it helps with reading t-force, me and him are almost never on the same team. so if you town read or wolf read one of us, you basically got the alignment of the other

I mean honestly going by that I do think that makes him,more likely to be a wolf

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670934)
I mean honestly going by that I do think that makes him,more likely to be a wolf

exactly now vote t-force

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
T-Force

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
The main thing I want to know from inD is if he still likes his vote.

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670936)
T-Force

it breaks my heart to see you roll wolf, somehow

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
its like watching a child grow up, but to see them be a criminal but like a smart one

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670938)
it breaks my heart to see you roll wolf, somehow

I feel like this is the correct read

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
nah sunfan that t-force vote is 100% for the town always

all t-force votes are

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
roundbox what do you think

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
unvote

not gonna let that vote go that far

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
FFA, why do you keep deflecting from giving a reason to sus me, and going back to the inD read?

mellon_collie 04-14-2019 06:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
hey sorry been busy with family stuff today, should be a lot less busy going forward

one thing I can pick out because I was half done responding to it when I was pulled away earlier; I didn't like how star asked if I still liked my vote. It seemed like a fake question toward me. because the vote is so obviously a joke and was like the third post in the game. In what world would I be happy with that as an actual vote several hours later?

Gotta read up on the rest of everything. Digging the new avs btw guys (even you Shado)

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670944)
FFA, why do you keep deflecting from giving a reason to sus me, and going back to the inD read?

I'm not

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670943)
unvote

not gonna let that vote go that far

excuse me

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670947)
excuse me

I see that thumbs down

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
look at the thread icon of that post

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4670945)
hey sorry been busy with family stuff today, should be a lot less busy going forward

one thing I can pick out because I was half done responding to it when I was pulled away earlier; I didn't like how star asked if I still liked my vote. It seemed like a fake question toward me. because the vote is so obviously a joke and was like the third post in the game. In what world would I be happy with that as an actual vote several hours later?

Gotta read up on the rest of everything. Digging the new avs btw guys (even you Shado)

....what?

It is basically another way of asking if you sus inD and inviting you to change your vote if not, and a nod to the joke.

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670938)
it breaks my heart to see you roll wolf, somehow

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670939)
its like watching a child grow up, but to see them be a criminal but like a smart one

I do not even know what to say to this

Please tell me your mental image of me is not a child

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
i actually like raeko's post although idk how i feel about people ganging up on star-crossed rn

mellon_collie 04-14-2019 06:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670950)
....what?

It is basically another way of asking if you sus inD and inviting you to change your vote if not, and a nod to the joke.

It's more the way that it was asked was off to me. If you had said "do you actually sus ind" or something, I would not find it odd. I do get it as a nod to the joke but idk

BUT also I didn't realize how much heat you're getting right now and I really don't feel that it is very strong read. I'm going to look into other people more.

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670951)
I do not even know what to say to this

Please tell me your mental image of me is not a child

no, but I associate Lyn with innocence

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
sunfan's new avatar is so kreygasm

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
considering you're literally married, I'd say you're the most adult person here, star

its just that I haven't seen you as wolf yet
maybe you're town; I kinda hope you are and that ffa shoots that random other person he was holding onto

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670956)
sunfan's new avatar is so kreygasm

its the LEAST fitting avatar I've ever had, that's for sure

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
nah that one ain't happening

roundbox 04-14-2019 06:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670960)
nah that one ain't happening

ty

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
I'm deciding my shot within the next fifteen minutes to avoid eod confusion

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4670954)
It's more the way that it was asked was off to me. If you had said "do you actually sus ind" or something, I would not find it odd. I do get it as a nod to the joke but idk

BUT also I didn't realize how much heat you're getting right now and I really don't feel that it is very strong read. I'm going to look into other people more.

I guess this is how other people must feel when I sus them on word choice

The question is not a throwaway like you are saying. I put thought into it.

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
My mind is telling me no

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
But my body
My body is telling me yes

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670946)
I'm not

Thanks for the insight

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670968)
Thanks for the insight

Just making sure you have the truth sir

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670963)
I'm deciding my shot within the next fifteen minutes to avoid eod confusion

if this is real, wanna talk about it?

or if you don't, leave some reasoning before your shot

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670957)
considering you're literally married, I'd say you're the most adult person here, star

its just that I haven't seen you as wolf yet
maybe you're town; I kinda hope you are and that ffa shoots that random other person he was holding onto

That just seems noncommittal. If they are random how do you know if you like it more or not?

TWGma 04-14-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670920)
*hits nose with shoe*
NO
BAD

Fuck off, you know just as well as I do what that post is implying and me calling that out isn't going to do anything about it except put pressure on star for saying it.




Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670932)
if it helps with reading t-force, me and him are almost never on the same team. so if you town read or wolf read one of us, you basically got the alignment of the other

Last 2 games we've played we were the same alignment so that may not be working anymore.



Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670934)
I mean honestly going by that I do think that makes him,more likely to be a wolf

Immediate latch based off of RNG? Yeah, I don't like that.
star-crossed seems safe, and not just based off of OMGUS.

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Since it seems we are unclear on my demographics, I am a never married woman

TWGma 04-14-2019 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Although I don't know if her vote for me is legit based off of Funny's "read" or if it's for the meme.

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670970)
if this is real, wanna talk about it?

or if you don't, leave some reasoning before your shot

Star is the gimme shot but I don't know if it's the right one
I am not shooting you or t force sorry
Not shooting ind or roundbox or freezin

If I had a shot order I would say star > sunfan > raeko

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
How about instead of waiting 15 you wait til raeko's next post?

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4670972)
Last 2 games we've played we were the same alignment so that may not be working anymore.

T-Force

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Actually maybe I should shoot freezin

mellon_collie 04-14-2019 06:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670976)
How about instead of waiting 15 you wait til raeko's next post?

you heard the lady BANG BANG

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
I mean, I cannot really resist having the creepy smile not be in the game.

I would also prefer to vote raeko or Sun fan, with ffa I think I need to evaluate the shot fallout.

Funnygurl555 04-14-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670975)
Star is the gimme shot but I don't know if it's the right one
I am not shooting you or t force sorry
Not shooting ind or roundbox or freezin

If I had a shot order I would say star > sunfan > raeko

talk to me about sunfan and raeko. we've heard a lot about star, and i don't like how focused this thread's been on her.

tbh i have a town lean on raeko 'cause by noticing something star did, she seems to be hunting

i don't have anything yet on sunfan

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670973)
Since it seems we are unclear on my demographics, I am a never married woman

oh whoops sorry

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
My baby shot me down

mellon_collie 04-14-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670975)
Star is the gimme shot but I don't know if it's the right one
I am not shooting you or t force sorry
Not shooting ind or roundbox or freezin

If I had a shot order I would say star > sunfan > raeko

plz no shoot :(

the sun fan 04-14-2019 06:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4670972)
Fuck off, you know just as well as I do what that post is implying and me calling that out isn't going to do anything about it except put pressure on star for saying it.

nah dog, it wasn't like that at all

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670981)
talk to me about sunfan and raeko. we've heard a lot about star, and i don't like how focused this thread's been on her.

tbh i have a town lean on raeko 'cause by noticing something star did, she seems to be hunting

i don't have anything yet on sunfan

I just spent a lot of time pressuring star and gauging her responses to my questions the thread isn't necessarily focused on her

unless I am the thread

star-crossed 04-14-2019 06:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670986)
I just spent a lot of time pressuring star and gauging her responses to my questions the thread isn't necessarily focused on her

unless I am the thread

Name someone the thread is more focused on

flashflash account 04-14-2019 06:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
jeez I'm feeling really conflicted


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution