Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

roundbox 04-16-2019 03:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Ffa, I'm gonna write a good post for you once I get home. Raeko, why do you believe my claim over FG?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 03:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
feel free to answer the following questions in your good post
-why does the wolf not go for the gunsmith/why did sunfan die?
-why did you give me the gun every single night?
-why did you try to get me to back off of star?
-why do you think the wolf decided to roleblock you and kill sunfan?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 04:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671141)
ffa did you shoot star or ind

hmm

flashflash account 04-16-2019 04:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
conveniently if I had actually gotten the gun we would have won as planned
game was free lol we knew what we were doing
last wolf played this well no matter who it was

flashflash account 04-16-2019 04:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
hey fg why are you so quiet now, you were pretty loud 5 minutes ago

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 04:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
OK so here's basically where I'm at:

both claims are believable. I can see why fg would give the gun to sunfan and I can understand roundbox's thought process as well

The main thing I don't like from either of them is this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671467)
so im very sleepy i slept like 2 hrs last night/morning i dont even know

if im not around when things get heated im with y'all in spirit

roundbox is the wolf

seems like an excuse post. The only thing is, she has been around a bit since making this post

I also just think roundbox sounds slightly more natural. Funnygurl is saying all of the right things to say in this situation (Roundbox is the wolf, etc) but something about the way she says it just seems more like script-like to me, like she knows that is how she has to play and there are certain points she has to make

I really do not know though, this isn't very strong. Why do you think it's roundbox?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 04:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671519)
OK so here's basically where I'm at:

both claims are believable. I can see why fg would give the gun to sunfan and I can understand roundbox's thought process as well

The main thing I don't like from either of them is this:



seems like an excuse post. The only thing is, she has been around a bit since making this post

I also just think roundbox sounds slightly more natural. Funnygurl is saying all of the right things to say in this situation (Roundbox is the wolf, etc) but something about the way she says it just seems more like script-like to me, like she knows that is how she has to play and there are certain points she has to make

I really do not know though, this isn't very strong. Why do you think it's roundbox?

roundbox's claim relies on an additional assumption (that he got blocked), fg's doesn't
roundbox and fg both were defending star, but roundbox's defense was also offensive towards me (more wolfy)
after the shot roundbox immediately voted star
fg still wanted to know who I shot (though it should have been obvious at that point, that's what I need to unpack)

there are other things too but I think roundbox needs to speak first

roundbox 04-16-2019 04:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671513)
feel free to answer the following questions in your good post
-why does the wolf not go for the gunsmith/why did sunfan die?
-why did you give me the gun every single night?
-why did you try to get me to back off of star?
-why do you think the wolf decided to roleblock you and kill sunfan?

1) FG did go for the gunsmith. POE dictates that only these three targets are possibly gunsmith last night:
thesunfan
roundbox
raeko

You were not included in the POE because you were the random recipient of the first and second guns. Since you received the second gun, you are confirmed NOT the gunsmith. FG probably chose to kill thesunfan mostly because of his universal townread (and he may be the gunsmith) and blocked me because I might also be the gunsmith. I don't think she got blue vibes from raeko, so she probably just left her alone.

2) N1 was random. N2 was because of this following thinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671332)
sunfan is too far away to consider. his gun claiming plan might have rubbed me the wrong way at the start of the game, but I don't think he sets up that scenario to bus star. I don't think he has the heart to do that to her or even himself

in the tinfoil world where ffa and star are partners, star does die over ffa here but FFA never names her as his target in his first post

I really only had two choices that screamed town, and you were the better option fmpov. I don't see you offering up your BP in your first 3 posts in any world ever. Not mechanically cleared, but you've got some serious guts if you pull that as her partner (and wow, some gall).

3) I tried to follow your logic, and it just didn't connect. No, seriously, the argument made no sense to me as to why you reversed off of inD to her. I'm sure you remember our exchange about this.

4) See points 1 and 2 about sunfan's consensus town.

roundbox 04-16-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671521)
because you were the random recipient of the first and second guns.

typo: just erase the words I've struck out and read the following sentence as to why you got the second gun

roundbox 04-16-2019 04:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671443)
I am gunsmith
I have gunned flashflash

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671453)
Shoot FG, lynch me if I'm lying
Game is auto

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671465)
I'm holding my arguments and my posts until FFA declares he has or doesn't have the gun.

I think this sequence of posts is towny, idk what you all think of them

roundbox 04-16-2019 04:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671459)
why didnt i just nk you tf

still not sure what fg meant by this

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 05:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671523)
I think this sequence of posts is towny, idk what you all think of them

I think the posts are towny but you pointing them out like that is kinda weird

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
okay, now that you've answered those points, what was the good post you were going to make?

roundbox 04-16-2019 05:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671525)
I think the posts are towny but you pointing them out like that is kinda weird


roundbox 04-16-2019 05:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671526)
okay, now that you've answered those points, what was the good post you were going to make?

I think your questions pretty much covered it
I wanted to point out that progression that raeko just commented on too

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
at this point it's about figuring out who is star's partner
the only thing I can think of from roundbox is the jab he made towards me after star claimed cop

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
both gunsmith claims are believable like raeko said

I should maybe iso star

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670931)
Honestly you are making me feel like I am at a job interview.

I was pondering unaligned leans a la inD earlier so it is interesting he mentioned it.

I feel in tune with roundbox, and not just because we are both hungover.

I feel like I do not know what to look for with tforce because I have not seen him be a wolf.

..

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670932)
if it helps with reading t-force, me and him are almost never on the same team. so if you town read or wolf read one of us, you basically got the alignment of the other

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670934)
I mean honestly going by that I do think that makes him,more likely to be a wolf

..

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
that's all I got

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670905)
why is ffa still pursuing ind and star? just seems odd that he called the shot choice super early (without any evidence) and it seems like it's just a case of "look at me getting reaction tests out of these two arbitrary targets"

ffa, can you give me a compelling reason why you chose these two at the beginning of the game? like, what posts did they make before your first post that stood out to you?

I see this as a soft defense of star without attaching himself too closely to star (by including inD in this even after I had tossed inD as a target away)

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670933)
I don't really care about that read as much because she's not a target of your gun

[re: "I'm reading fg town, how is that connected"]

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671052)
good progression flashflash account
logic

[re: star claims cop]

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
that was the jab that he made that made me think he was towny
whereas fg's reaction was "are there any ccs"
which one does the wolf make

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
star did not make this easy

at this point I'm just inflating my post count

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 05:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671518)
hey fg why are you so quiet now, you were pretty loud 5 minutes ago

i was asleep

roundbox 04-16-2019 05:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671317)
ok i'm done. so rn here's where i'm at in lynch order
rb -> raeko/t-force -> sunfan -> ffa

i think sunfan and ffa are essentially cleared after last eod.

t-force and raeko have both said some townie things and had interactions with star that don't look w/w. however they're not cleared in my mind because in t-force's case he still hopped onto the star wagon late and it could have been distancing, and raeko could have been distancing from star as well since she wasn't too involved in star's shot/talked about star a lot.

rb's reaction to the cc looks natural, and raeko has a town lean on him rn, so i originally gave him a town lean too. however, ind brought up a good point that rb hasn't discussed mechanics at the start of the game (or at all), and like me he was against ffa's original plan to shoot star or ind.

i think lynching rb today is a good idea. if that's a miss though then ima have to see whom of t-force and raeko i like less if im still alive

...........did this take me an hour oh my god

looking back at this, two things come to mind

1) fg's reasoning on tforce and raeko seems to place them with higher scum priority than the read on me comparatively. She mentions that the two of them could have been distancing. For me, she said she initially had a townread on me and a mindmeld (bolded), but points out that inD brought up me not talking about mechanics. Comparatively, this seems much weaker.

2) reasoning is weak (her ENTIRE CASE on lynching me d1 hinged on this, now she's obligated because she CC'd me) and she dropped a vote on me next post and didn't remove it until she voted for precarious at the end of the day.

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 05:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671519)

I also just think roundbox sounds slightly more natural. Funnygurl is saying all of the right things to say in this situation (Roundbox is the wolf, etc) but something about the way she says it just seems more like script-like to me, like she knows that is how she has to play and there are certain points she has to make

man you're reading words on a screen though

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 05:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
rb are you actually trying to pick at a reads post you thought was townie earlier in the game

flashflash account 04-16-2019 05:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
I'm going to vote whoever raeko votes for

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 05:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
fuck dude you know who she votes for here though

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 05:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA im really not used to being in a situation like this

when are y'all thinking of voting?

would it help if i built a case against rb like he's doing on me?

roundbox 04-16-2019 05:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671321)
coming home to 2 votes from insta is a big greasy ball of sadness
you do realize there are only 6 people alive now, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671325)
how is 2 from insta when 4 is insta a big thing tho

fg responds to me being upset about having two votes
she doesn't seem too fazed by it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671403)
i have the urge to vote for t-force but i dont wanna accidentally insta prec

here though, she's concerned about her vote placement
seems a bit weird to be memeing at this point and I'm sure she knew that voting t-force insta's precarious here
the post feels fake for the above reason

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671391)
oh also if you're gunsmith, claim asap

big soft

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
fg can you point to anything you've said in the past that would make sense if you were the gunsmith?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
right now I mostly see a lot of stuff that says you AREN'T the gunsmith

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671364)
there've been things that t-force has said that given the timing of it made him look townie too. i wasn't really swayed by what you said, sorry.

this is fg responding to me asking her about tforce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671380)
also as much as i would like to lynch t-force, esp with prec subbing in idk if it's good practice

YeeEeeEEeeEEEhawwWW (t-force looks townie too -> as much as I would like to lynch t-force is a big ole flip-flop)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671383)
i think you know who

this is her response to sunfan asking who she wants to lynch
considering the two posts I highlighted above,

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671551)
this is her response to sunfan asking who she wants to lynch
considering the two posts I highlighted above,

go me, I didn't even finish the post.


considering the two posts I highlighted above, this post sticks out based on her conflicting views on t-force

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671549)
fg can you point to anything you've said in the past that would make sense if you were the gunsmith?

no...

i was trying to hide it. i didnt wanna die

i can point to how people believed i was town before though. why doesn't my being a pr make sense to people?

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
me talking about "dont kill the gunsmith" or "claim gunsmith" was so the wolves didnt get the idea that it was me

i figured i needed to stay alive, and that became especially true when we lost the cop

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
anyway i dont think the wolves figured out it was me, obviously. i think i did a good job

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671553)
i can point to how people believed i was town before though.

yes, but they didn't have the information we have now

do you have any other evidence for wanting to lynch me besides:
inD was surprised I didn't talk about mechanics
I cc'd you

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671556)
yes, but they didn't have the information we have now

do you have any other evidence for wanting to lynch me besides:
inD was surprised I didn't talk about mechanics
I cc'd you

i counterclaimed you ffs

and also, dude, as you could see i was going based off poe. everybody did more things that made them look townier, whereas you did a thing that was actually kinda wolfy (defending star)

you barely even interacted with her. it made sense to me that you could be wolf partners.

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671554)
i figured i needed to stay alive, and that became especially true when we lost the cop

now, where have I heard this sentence before?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671460)
No, I'm just the gunsmith. I held on to my claim as long as possible because of how soon our cop got outed.


roundbox 04-16-2019 06:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671557)
and also, dude, as you could see i was going based off poe. everybody did more things that made them look townier, whereas you did a thing that was actually kinda wolfy (defending star)

when did you call me out for this? I never remember you using my defense of star as evidence against me.

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671559)
when did you call me out for this? I don't remember you using my defense of star as evidence against me.

something's been fucky with my brain and words lately and I have no idea what it is. fix in bold.

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
where are you at, flashflash? you've been lurking on the sidelines.

raeko, same for you

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671559)
when did you call me out for this? I never remember you using my defense of star as evidence against me.

dude it was in that reads post that you now dont like

you were going after ffa for being at ind vs star for his shot

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 06:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671545)
I'm going to vote whoever raeko votes for

Please no ;_; I think we should try to come to some sort of consensus. Also I'm about to be leaving for about an hour

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671547)
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA im really not used to being in a situation like this

when are y'all thinking of voting?

would it help if i built a case against rb like he's doing on me?

It would help me at least. And I guess if FFA is planning to sheep me, it will help him too by extension rofl

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671561)
where are you at, flashflash? you've been lurking on the sidelines.

raeko, same for you

I'm just thinking
this is in essence the manhunt game all over again

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
alright, here we go.............

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671562)
dude it was in that reads post that you now dont like

you were going after ffa for being at ind vs star for his shot

1) what's wrong with me not liking it now? I'm looking at it through the perspective of knowing you're a wolf. When I first read it, I was unsure of your role, so I was skeptical

your townread on raeko threw me for a loop, but eh, it doesn't matter now

2) seems a bit hypocritical, no? you brought up that you would have lynched yourself for your link to star (which came out of NOWHERE, mind you)
so now that I'm the subject of this reasoning (which, ONCE AGAIN, only you have brought up), I'm a wolf? the wording of it felt like a mindmeld to me, not a "hey you're wolfy for this reason"

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
ACTUALLY I FOUND SOMETHING not about roundbox though

why would i ask this if me and star were partners??? i could just... ask her in wolf chat? i feel like i should have had this information/had another avenue to get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670904)
IIRC star's never played a wolf game before. is she playing differently than she had in other games?

ik i've played with star before but as i unfortunately revealed in the last game i played with her, idr playing with star @.@

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4670909)
i have played with wolf star

i haven't been able to clear her yet here, so i'm kinda glad those other two are forcing the issue on the sunfan read of ffa

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4670914)
I was invited to play on the Mafia Universe in February and I was a wolf, but I am always town on FFR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4670916)
well ok the news that star's played a wolf game (albeit not on ffr) is good to know. gonna affect how i read her going forward


roundbox 04-16-2019 06:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671313)
... y'all i woulda voted my ass for not wanting star shot

thanks for understanding im a bad town

no, really, FFA and raeko, look back at this post and tell me where it came from.

why would she bring this up?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
personally I don't see that to mean much

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671569)
personally I don't see that to mean much

who is this in response to?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671570)
who is this in response to?

how about both

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
and why would i bring it up as a wolf

don't you think that's a bad thing to do as a lone. wolf.

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
fine whatever i'll keep digging

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
that post definitely pinged me but it felt in character
I cannot really say "x person would do this here if they were y" atm so I mostly just care about what people already did, not what they would/should/could do for now

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 06:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671568)
no, really, FFA and raeko, look back at this post and tell me where it came from.

why would she bring this up?

I see what you're saying. I was also defending star for a while before the CC but I didn't feel any need to defend myself about it after

@funnygurl, I also get where you're going with your point. but the question you originally asked was just about how star was playing and was addressed to the entire thread, so I'm not sure if it's something I see being asked in wolf chat

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671571)
how about both

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671574)
that post definitely pinged me but it felt in character
I cannot really say "x person would do this here if they were y" atm so I mostly just care about what people already did, not what they would/should/could do for now

can you be more specific? which posts by me/fg does this apply to?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
the interesting thing to me is the gunsmith claim
roundbox leads by saying he gave the gun to FFA did he not?
This is pretty bold but a safe assumption since I got the gun twice in a row
fg counterclaims and says she gave the gun to a dead person, which can be verified if I just show up and say I have the gun
flip I should have said yes I have the gun for a reaction test that would have been good

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671577)
the interesting thing to me is the gunsmith claim
roundbox leads by saying he gave the gun to FFA did he not?
This is pretty bold but a safe assumption since I got the gun twice in a row
fg counterclaims and says she gave the gun to a dead person, which can be verified if I just show up and say I have the gun
flip I should have said yes I have the gun for a reaction test that would have been good

I made the claim with this detail since I was not informed my night action was blocked.

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
continuing that train of thought, fg knows that I didn't receive a gun because she roleblocked roundbox
hnggh this is hard to think through

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
wolf roundbox: knows he's dead either way, roleblocked and killed sunfan? This makes sense
knows I am most likely to get the gun again and unlikely to die

wolf fg: knows that roundbox got blocked and is safe to claim a gun give to sunfan. Had to have killed sunfan but blocked roundbox, which is a losing play if you think sunfan is the gunsmith

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
I just don't see fg roleblocking roundbox here atm

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:48 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671582)
I just don't see fg roleblocking roundbox here atm

oh come ON

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
another thing i found (im still in the same portion of the thread)

rb was around to notice when ffa first claimed gun and said he was between ind and star, but he didn't go after ffa for it until after ffa made this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4670854)
right now my top shot is star
in hindsight I don't think inD is a good shot unless he suddenly got really bad at TWG
I don't think shooting sunfan would ever go wrong
I could also shoot someone else specifically and I think it's optimal but that's something to keep to myself for now

he could be defending star now that he saw she could be in trouble?

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
it would help if yall gave better reasonings for giving me the gun

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
yeah no I don't think it can be FG here
she's actually right that there's no reason for her to kill sunfan
it's close, and nonsensical both ways, but it barely makes more sense for FG to be the gunsmith than roundbox

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
to be honest I don't really like it when people say "why would I kill x here" especially when it was unwarranted

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4670727)
Unlike original setup, this is a Day-start setup with the exception of gun, which will be gifted randomly following role assignment. Gunsmith will be notified of the recipient of the first gun.

dude. d0 i didn't even give it to you. shado did (or i guess more accurately, rng). there isn't really a reason man

roundbox 04-16-2019 06:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671584)
another thing i found (im still in the same portion of the thread)

rb was around to notice when ffa first claimed gun and said he was between ind and star, but he didn't go after ffa for it until after ffa made this post

he could be defending star now that he saw she could be in trouble?

I explain my motive for calling out ffa's choices pretty openly

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670905)
why is ffa still pursuing ind and star? just seems odd that he called the shot choice super early (without any evidence) and it seems like it's just a case of "look at me getting reaction tests out of these two arbitrary targets"

ffa, can you give me a compelling reason why you chose these two at the beginning of the game? like, what posts did they make before your first post that stood out to you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670917)
it wouldn't be repeating if you developed your reasoning past "he said town down the house"
it's too flimsy, man

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4670921)
yeah, but why did this project star to the top of your list? I'm reading through your post progression and the only thing you note from star is talking about the shade she gave you

here's how I'm seeing your progression:
ind made a weird phrase
this phrase makes it seem like he's awkwardly distancing as a wolf
well, maybe not. this seems too sloppy for ind to be a wolf here
?????
star is top shot now


how does this connect at all??


flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:54 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
unless she doesn't realize that killing the gunsmith without blocking them loses the game

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 06:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671589)
I explain my motive for calling out ffa's choices pretty openly

im not looking at the reasoning im looking at the timing

flashflash account 04-16-2019 06:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
both of you give me 3 reasons to explain why you chose each of the targets you did (3 for each)
idc if you have to make things up in hindsight I just need reasons

roundbox 04-16-2019 07:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671585)
it would help if yall gave better reasonings for giving me the gun

HELLO???

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671521)
2) N1 was random. N2 was because of this following thinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671332)
sunfan is too far away to consider. his gun claiming plan might have rubbed me the wrong way at the start of the game, but I don't think he sets up that scenario to bus star. I don't think he has the heart to do that to her or even himself

in the tinfoil world where ffa and star are partners, star does die over ffa here but FFA never names her as his target in his first post

I really only had two choices that screamed town, and you were the better option fmpov. I don't see you offering up your BP in your first 3 posts in any world ever. Not mechanically cleared, but you've got some serious guts if you pull that as her partner (and wow, some gall).

this is why I gave you the gun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671447)
If FFA is wolfing here, well done, you've won.
Pretty sure sunfan dies over FFA here because of ffa's seldom unpredictability.


aaaand this is why I gave you the gun last night instead of giving it to thesunfan

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 07:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671592)
both of you give me 3 reasons to explain why you chose each of the targets you did (3 for each)
idc if you have to make things up in hindsight I just need reasons

d0:
1) it was randomized
2) it was randomized
3) it was randomized

d1:
1) you shot a wolf
2) you started the wagon that got the wolf shot when you clearly didnt have to
3) you weren't gonna get nk'd because ind cc'd
4) (not really a reason) it was safe

d2:
1) sunfan essentially cleared himself along with you
2) i was afraid of you getting nk'd for being top town while it looked less likely for sunfan to be nk'd
3) i was trying to make it certain that the town would get a gun, since it seemed like it would be auto if we did
4) (not really a reason) it was safe

flashflash account 04-16-2019 07:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671594)
d0:
1) it was randomized
2) it was randomized
3) it was randomized

d1:
1) you shot a wolf
2) you started the wagon that got the wolf shot when you clearly didnt have to
3) you weren't gonna get nk'd because ind cc'd
4) (not really a reason) it was safe

d2:
1) sunfan essentially cleared himself along with you
2) i was afraid of you getting nk'd for being top town while it looked less likely for sunfan to be nk'd
3) i was trying to make it certain that the town would get a gun, since it seemed like it would be auto if we did
4) (not really a reason) it was safe

to follow up with this, since there is a hole here
why did you give me the gun instead of sunfan? We were both cleared right?

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 07:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671595)
to follow up with this, since there is a hole here
why did you give me the gun instead of sunfan? We were both cleared right?

d1 i was pretty sure that you were not gonna die 'cause ind claimed, and you were the most cleared from star's flip

it was safest to give it to you, even if i thought sunfan was town as well


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution