Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412301)
Listen, I'm not going to say I'm a bad wolf, because I am a pretty damn good one, but I play like vt as a wolf. Puppet mastering a game when I don't know any of you well enough to understand how you'd react is madness.

I am the cop. This a real check. We need to start finding AA's partners.

oh

interesting how you make another assumption that I'd even have partners

fontisian confirmed wolf

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412299)
Alright, I'll lay my reservations on the table

1) Why aren't you voting for AA if you got a red check on him
2) Why did Vendetta choose to seer rzr instead of his most vocal wolf lean, Xelnya
3) Charu said that he knew AA/Zenith was town, for some reason

I need to sleep on it

1. Someone said something about the day ending early. I don't know how lynch mechanics work and I don't want that to happen. Discussion is key at this stage.
2. Fuck if I know.
3. Fuck if I know.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh, you're the Cop and Vendetta is a Vanilla Town?

I'm greatly amused.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412306)
Oh, you're the Cop and Vendetta is a Vanilla Town?

I'm greatly amused.

oh I forgot about this too lol

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412304)
oh

interesting how you make another assumption that I'd even have partners

fontisian confirmed wolf

...

That's a horrible argument, and you know it.

If you're the last wolf, this ends today and nothing matters. If you're not, the discussion is important.

At least try, man.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412301)
Listen, I'm not going to say I'm a bad wolf, because I am a pretty damn good one, but I play like vt as a wolf. Puppet mastering a game when I don't know any of you well enough to understand how you'd react is madness.

Irrelevant. We don't know that. We have never played with you. I've totally done that to a new group before.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well, I'm aware there's at least 1 SK and 1 Mafia in this game and I'm pretty sure one of them is fontisian.

Now I feel dirty for covering Vendetta Day 1.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412308)
...

That's a horrible argument, and you know it.

If you're the last wolf, this ends today and nothing matters. If you're not, the discussion is important.

At least try, man.

even if I was the last wolf which I'm not you still have an SK to find and it doesn't change the fact that you're operating on the assumption that as a wolf I have partners when you shouldn't be assuming anything

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412309)
Irrelevant. We don't know that. We have never played with you. I've totally done that to a new group before.

I offered to link my games. /shrug/

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also AA you have provided us with legit nothing besides "he could be fake since perhaps mylo"

Can you go through a list of everyone or something in detail

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fontisian's argument for why we should believe him is based on self-meta and ignorance

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412310)
Well, I'm aware there's at least 1 SK and 1 Mafia in this game and I'm pretty sure one of them is fontisian.

Now I feel dirty for covering Vendetta Day 1.

this is juicy

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412310)
Well, I'm aware there's at least 1 SK and 1 Mafia in this game and I'm pretty sure one of them is fontisian.

Now I feel dirty for covering Vendetta Day 1.

THANK YOU

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412313)
Also AA you have provided us with legit nothing besides "he could be fake since perhaps mylo"

Can you go through a list of everyone or something in detail

no he is fake and this is way too convenient a cop claim

what do you expect me to do here? It's a game with no cardflips so we can't confirm whether or not there is a cop alive mechanically and I'm being fake red-checked by someone who claimed vanilla town earlier

if you want a list I can bang one out real quick before I sleep (I assume you mean reads list)

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412310)
Well, I'm aware there's at least 1 SK and 1 Mafia in this game and I'm pretty sure one of them is fontisian.

what the fuck does this mean

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I bet the only reason why I'm still alive is because I've been pocketing Vendetta Day 1.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412318)
if you want a list I can bang one out real quick before I sleep (I assume you mean reads list)

For tonight, yes. Tomorrow we will discuss more.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412320)
I bet the only reason why I'm still alive is because I've been pocketing Vendetta Day 1.

Perhaps we need a lesson on what the word pocketing means.

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
my read on rzr has not changed much because he hasn't posted anything, the only thing I realized is that there's much more conviction in his reads than normal which is a bit odd

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4410822)

1. rzr - early on seems like he's in observation mode, most of his posts have been about semantics and why answering would be biased etc. etc. seems towny from that point on with his usual questioning and gathering information, I haven't seen any red flags from him yet.

DBP: I'm almost sure DBP is town, he's been going hard since the start of the game and I don't feel anything wrong with his tone like I did when he was the SK. He's been a detective in the truest sense, he's not immediately believing the fakeclaim, he has a healthy sense of doubt overall.

Xiz: you stuck out to me early on a toneread but I think your interactions with DBP have seemed like T/T and I think your attempt at softing is not something a scum would do in that situation. Town, somewhat by association with DBP

storn: pretty null, he's said some stuff but I'm not sure about him, I want to pressure him at the very least

fontisian: fake lol nothing else to say, he's going off of V's breadcrumbs. if he dies it'll be by the SK lol

haku: medic

red blaster: inno child

I think that's everyone

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412311)
even if I was the last wolf which I'm not you still have an SK to find and it doesn't change the fact that you're operating on the assumption that as a wolf I have partners when you shouldn't be assuming anything

Ah, you are correct. I keep forgetting the sk exists. I really dislike them as a concept.

And it looks like we've hit a tipping point and I really need some sleep anyway.

I am vt.

I believe that Xiz believed my claim, and that the way he treated AA during the claim (specially, calling him a dingus) is not consistent with them being on a scum team. Therefore, he's either the SK or town.

I fake checked AA because I was most suspicious of him, storn and backpack, storn's timezones were not conducive to a reaction test, and backpack didn't seem to be the type to react poorly to a check. The other greens were based off of the combination of my own and Vendetta's reads. I hadn't actually read his posts until AA's post today made me want to fakeclaim (which is likely an oversite on my part, as he seems competent) but the fact that he was reading rzr strongly town as well makes me feel good about my read there.

I think Backpack noticing that I wasn't voting AA as the main issue with my claim is significant, as it shows he was trying to determine if I was town faking. If AA is mafia, Backpack is with him. Backpack is also potentially the SK. Honestly, I think the reluctance to which he approached the claim, without looking up evidence until Xiz did, is just mafia.

I don't know what to make of AA. I think part of his reaction was very real. I also some of his logic was very shit, but it's easy to get emotional and react that way when redchecked as town. So yeah, I don't know.

DaBackPack

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so top three suspects would be: fontisian because he's fake, storn because I'm null on him and I didn't like his EOD behavior, and rzr because of the lack of paranoia/tinfoiling from him that I normally see and instead having stronger convictions about his reads


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution