Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 201 Host Voting Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153817)

the sun fan 01-20-2022 09:35 AM

TWG 201 Host Voting Thread

roundbox:
(if this one wins make sure you read the OP before signing up; there are some things you can't talk about in signups)

USE THIS ONE INSTEAD

Excite11
The Basics
1 Skilled Wolf
1 Apprentice Wolf

1 Adept Town
1 Amateur Town

7 Vanilla Town

Game Settings
24h Pregame Phase
48h Day/24h Night (24h Days on 5 or less players)
Cardflips:
ON
Insta: ON
No Kill/Sleep: OFF
OOTC: OFF
Wolfchat: ALWAYS ON

Welcome to Excite11! Excite11 is a semi-open setup that is controlled by you, the player! The core mechanic behind this game starts during signups. Upon signing up, each player will submit privately to the host if they would like a BORING or an EXCITING setup. Each vote for BORING or EXCITING will be tallied, and those will be used to generate which power roles enter the game. Alignments and actual roles will be generated AFTER this pregame vote.

Depending on the number of EXCITING votes, the power roles of the game (Skilled/Apprentice Wolf, Adept/Amateur Town) will be able to pick from a pool of roles based off of certain thresholds of EXCITING votes. Here is the breakdown of the roles each power can pick based off of the signup votes. A 24-hour pregame phase will be given so each power role can select their option. The wolf team will be able to fully discuss their role choices with one another.

Skilled Wolf
0-4 EXCITING votes

Roleblocker
OR
Motion Detector

5-8 EXCITING votes
Framer
OR
Brainshocker

9+ EXCITING votes
JOAT (1x Watcher, 1x Strongman, and 1x Color Check)
OR
Even Night Poisoner

Apprentice Wolf
0-4 EXCITING votes

Boring Mafia Goon

5-8 EXCITING votes
Motion Detector
OR
1-shot Ninja

9+ EXCITING votes
1-shot Bulletproof
OR
Roleblocker

---

Adept Town
0-4 EXCITING votes

2-shot Cop
OR
2-shot Watcher

5-8 EXCITING votes
Cop
OR
Watcher

9+ EXCITING votes
2-shot Vigilante
OR
Super Cop (pick one each night to use: Cop, Watcher, or Tracker)

Amateur Town
0-4 EXCITING votes

Receives the Vanilla Town PM.

5-8 EXCITING votes
1-shot Doctor
OR
1-shot Backup (inherits the Adept's role as a one-shot ability upon Adept's death)

9+ EXCITING votes
Doctor (must pick different target each night)
OR
Compulsive Friendly Neighbor

Power Role Glossary (Alphabetical)

Backup - Becomes a one-shot Cop or Watcher upon death of the Cop or Watcher respectively
Brainshocker - May choose a target every night. The target will target themselves with any abilities they attempt to use. Cannot choose the same target twice in a row.
Bulletproof - Prevents one fatal blow during the night.
Color Check - Returns the color of the targeted player. Can return [Green] or [Blue].
Cop - Returns the color of the targeted player. Can return [Green], [Blue], [Red], or [Blocked].
Doctor - Prevents the target from dying during the night. Cannot choose the same target twice in a row.
Framer - Select a target. That target will appear [Red] to any Cop checks that night. Cannot choose the same target twice in a row.
Friendly Neighbor - Select a player. That player will be privately told "[Player] is the Friendly Neighbor!".
Motion Detector - Select a player. If the targeted player visits another player during the night or is visited by another player tonight, will return [Motion]. Else, returns [No Motion].
Ninja - Makes the nightkill unwatchable and untrackable.
Poisoner - Select a player. That player will be poisoned. Poisoned players will die at the end of the following Day phase. Players that have been poisoned will be privately messaged "You feel [Sick]!".
Strongman - Makes the nightkill unable to be protected by the doctor.
Tracker - Select a target. You will be told which player(s) the target visited that night (or [Blocked]).
Vigilante - Select a target to kill this night.
Watcher - Select a target. You will be told which player(s) visited the target that night (or [Blocked]).

Important FAQs
Wolves must select who is making the night kill.
Either wolf may use their ability and night kill at the same time. They will visit both targets.
The Vigilante may choose to not kill as it is a limited ability.
Roles expecting a result (Cop, Watcher, etc.) will be informed that they have been [Blocked].
Roles not expecting a result (Vigilante, Doctor, etc.) will not be informed that they have been [Blocked].
Players may not discuss their EXCITING or BORING votes during signups.

shadow_god_10 & mellonxcollie:

9 Players
5 Vanilla Town
2 Power Roles
1 Vanilla Wolf
1 Wolf Power Role
Card Flips: Color
Phantoms: OFF
KITB: ON

You will be given a predetermined NGE character at random, as written by Raeko and myself, and you cannot reveal the name of said character. Doing so will result in your death, and a randomized death of a player of your alignment as well.

Force

10 person mini mystery game.

storn42 01-20-2022 12:44 PM

Re: TWG 201 Host Voting Thread

2x tforce
1x shadow/raeko

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2022 03:10 PM

I spoke to Sunfan and we'll be making a small adjustment to the penalty.

The penalty for name revealing will be "someone of your own alignment will die". I went over this with Raeko and she's fine with the adjustment as well

Greg, could you adjust the text for our game submission to fit the correct details of name revealing?

Gradiant 01-20-2022 04:03 PM

roundbox x3

XelNya 01-20-2022 04:31 PM

shadow / raeko x3

_Zenith_ 01-20-2022 05:43 PM

Roundbox x2 / Force x1

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2022 06:35 PM

What exactly is NGE, and what would a "mystery" game entail? Like an anonymous game where we use different accounts or like we just don't know the setup until it happens

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4775559)
What exactly is NGE, and what would a "mystery" game entail? Like an anonymous game where we use different accounts or like we just don't know the setup until it happens

NGE is Neon Genesis Evangelion, Subaru.

T-Force would be better to answer your other question. Knowing him he'll say "You won't know until you vote for the game~"

Gradiant 01-20-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

what would a "mystery" game entail

mellonxcollie 01-20-2022 11:58 PM

Quote:

I will say it's not an anonymous game. You will get a specific role name, but play on your normal account. The mystery part is that you don't know the setup/roles/role names until after the game is finished

123kappa3 01-21-2022 08:30 AM

Force x 3

T-Force 01-21-2022 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4775572)
I will say it's not an anonymous game. You will get a specific role name, but play on your normal account. The mystery part is that you don't know the setup/roles/role names until after the game is finished

This is a perfect description of the game I submitted.

XelNya 01-21-2022 12:58 PM

Vote for shadow / raeko

Gradiant 01-21-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4775594)
Vote for shadow / raeko

The potential for you to get penalized because somebody else decided to be stupid is really dumb though

XelNya 01-21-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4775597)
The potential for you to get penalized because somebody else decided to be stupid is really dumb though

Listen, I agree TBH, but I don’t quite think it’ll be a glaring issue. It requires pure stupidity to be an issue.

FreezinIce 01-21-2022 02:30 PM

roundbox x3

I never finished NGE so my vote for thar game will have to wait till i finally do

T-Force 01-21-2022 05:34 PM

Current vote count:
T-Force: 12
roundbox: 11
Shadow_God / melloxcollie: 5

roundbox 01-21-2022 05:34 PM

raeko/ShadowGod x1
Force x1

roundbox 01-21-2022 05:34 PM