Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153093)

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 12:48 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

When'd Raeko vote Charu? I didn't see that readin through EoD last time what

star-crossed 05-5-2021 12:50 PM

For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.

For roundbox to be a wolf, he gave up his agency in deciding who would die by being relatively single-minded about pressuring sun fan, even though nobody really gave indication they were willing to follow. He was very active at the day end and thus had an opportunity to sway things somewhere else if he wanted. His last post is definitely not pro-wolf: he allows Xel to stay in the majority while not even getting any credit for making Xel die.

Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)

I don't think that raeko voting me was inconsistent at all with her posting. I guess I just see the outcome of it as being more pro-wolf than others, and also it might make more sense for Xel to vote for me if they are both wolves. It is kind of the same deal as when I tried to put pressure on her yesterday: process of elimination leads me to want to look at her, in that she is not really doing anything wrong, but she is making a limited impact and so it may be easier to fake what she is doing.

For Freezin to be a wolf, he went for a refuge in audacity TWTBAW play by going afk and leaving a spite vote...on his wolf partner. He could not have known that this vote would turn out to be so pivotal, but he should known the risk that it would be, especially because Xel is pretty easy to get hanged a lot of the time. So, it is very interesting. It has been fun to see him be analytical today.

sun fan, I should write something more analytical about but my brain just keeps going "F U."

raeko

star-crossed 05-5-2021 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760906)

I interpreted it as a joke vote, if I stumble upon it I will quote it for you though.

star-crossed 05-5-2021 01:00 PM

Also, I did not pay much attention in my summary to the fact that Charu was also at 2 votes until raeko voted me. People had not really given much thoughts on Charu's towniness or lack thereof in general I think. Subaru asking about it just now made me realize that.

Subaru, I had written to choof saying that I thought the rationale for his vote was generally sound but that I did not think it was the best thing to read Xel on, and that I had slight concerns about choof's writing style. I believe you responded to me to . I had more that I liked about choof than I didn't, and I believe that wolves enjoy when two towns are not agreeing with each other, and it can be an easy thing for them to take a stance about. So, I was speculating while waiting for choof to answer me that if somebody else responded to this conversation, they may be more likely to be a wolf. You ended up asking me some questions about my stance on it.

That all being said, it would have been more accurate to say I was voting you because of process of elimination compared to who else had at least one vote on them at the time. Charu had 2 votes for instance, and I thought you were more likely to flip wolf than Charu.

I am not explaining this because I expect you to defend yourself from it, and do not even think that is good use of your time, but just because you wanted to know.

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760908)
I interpreted it as a joke vote, if I stumble upon it I will quote it for you though.

ahhh OK so it wasn't a red bold vote

star-crossed 05-5-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760674)
charu how dare you vote for hopecaster when he got sunfan to change that awful avatar

Here it is.

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 01:03 PM

oh wow that was super early on then tf, she just didn't change it til EoD?

star-crossed 05-5-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760905)
Star acted in self pres, so that vote is unreadable. They had that vote on raeko beforehand, but that's about it.

My vote was actually on Subaru before it was on Xel, for a whole 15 minutes. Xel could have voted Subaru instead of me, and I probably would not have voted for Xel if he didn't vote for me. So, there is more to analyze with the circumstances than you are saying.

thesunfan 05-5-2021 01:07 PM

I'm clearing freezin and choof, and I'm at like very, very close to clear on star. I think roundbox is also almost always town. I'd have voted Charu today.

Will run it down in the remainder

star-crossed 05-5-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4760914)
I'm clearing freezin and choof, and I'm at like very, very close to clear on star. I think roundbox is also almost always town. I'd have voted Charu today.

Will run it down in the remainder

The only one of these takes I think is controversial is outright clearing Freezin, but I do not know him as well as you do.

star-crossed 05-5-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760890)
:\ I've always had a fixation on how my votes will be seen, is the issue here. I'm definitely gonna be taking the advice this phase, but I really don't see how killing one of two people voting me when there was a whole wagon to shoot would take the heat off me whatsoever. It's only brought the heat to me.

I just wanted to say, I agree with you that personality mediates voting behavior. I experience some anxiety about voting no matter what my role is, but the reason behind the anxiety is different, depending on my role. To me, it seems like voting does not feel genuine to you when you have little to go on. I agree it is hard to do it, but it helps to create info we can talk about later, as Freezin was saying.

I ended up rereading some of my last two turbo games overnight. Comically, in one of them, Xel as town voted for ShadoWolfe in his first post and asked for other people to do it too. And choof argued in this game, that Xel not voting when making the same joke, made him more likely a wolf. And Xel actually turned out to be a wolf this time. So, it is not an exact science, but it may have some merit. Lol.

the sun fan 05-5-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760917)
I ended up rereading some of my last two turbo games overnight. Comically, in one of them, Xel as town voted for ShadoWolfe in his first post and asked for other people to do it too. And choof argued in this game, that Xel not voting when making the same joke, made him more likely a wolf. And Xel actually turned out to be a wolf this time. So, it is not an exact science, but it may have some merit. Lol.

the sun fan 05-5-2021 01:45 PM

oh, sorry about posting on the wrong account
was reading the thread on my phone

the sun fan 05-5-2021 01:46 PM

raeko

if roundbox is a wolf, his testicles are the size of watermelons

choof 05-5-2021 01:52 PM

bottom of teh barrel bois

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 02:52 PM

can we climb the barrel?

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 02:53 PM

yeah I was expecting these votes LOL

I don't know how to defend myself other than saying I fucked up and was distracted, that's really all there is to it. Unfortunately I don't think that's really enough to sway you guys so I'm gonna have to actually try to solve cause that's my only course of defense in my opinion

also can I reiterate HOW MUCH I HATE THESE PHASE TIMES I've been fucking around doing minor chores/etc and totally forgot to do TWG because I am used to playing more in the evening dfjkl;gdfklxcbmz,.

Shadow_God_10 05-5-2021 03:02 PM

VOTE COUNT

Mellonxcollie (02) star-crossed, thesunfan
SubaruPoptart (01) FreezinIce

the sun fan 05-5-2021 03:34 PM

had to run 8 billion errands irl but I'm here now
probably not too much to do

sorry about yesterday star, charu was right and I was wrong (probably)

choof 05-5-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760922)
can we climb the barrel?

climbing the barrel means I put a vote back on you

choof 05-5-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760923)
Unfortunately I don't think that's really enough to sway you guys so I'm gonna have to actually try to solve cause that's my only course of defense in my opinion

let's get it poppin

Quote:

also can I reiterate HOW MUCH I HATE THESE PHASE TIMES I've been fucking around doing minor chores/etc and totally forgot to do TWG because I am used to playing more in the evening dfjkl;gdfklxcbmz,.
try using the evening to reread the thread but I also don't know what time zone you're in

the sun fan 05-5-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760928)
try using the evening to reread the thread but I also don't know what time zone you're in

eastern

choof 05-5-2021 03:58 PM

an hour ahead of server time's not bad

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 04:07 PM

I think it's that huge gap of morning emptiness that's gettin to her tbh

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4760926)
had to run 8 billion errands irl but I'm here now
probably not too much to do

sorry about yesterday star, charu was right and I was wrong (probably)

same, and one of those errands was picking up weed so hee hee hee

since the game is so small I'm just gonna ISO everyone

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760932)
I think it's that huge gap of morning emptiness that's gettin to her tbh

yeah it's that, the flow of the game is different. and I'm a very routine kinda person if something happens at a time I'm not used to I'm just all thrown off ya know

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 04:24 PM

Roundbox looks towny
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760787)
ok this expression did not come out the way I wanted it to
I will not drop thesunfan upon death

What does this mean?

Reading sunfan's ISO over just confirms hard town lean. I don't see any situation where he does what he does as a wolf that EOD, switching back over onto his partner. Just why would he ever do that

@sunfan I am interested in your thoughts on star atm. Obviously you're voting with her now, I just wanna know if any of the feelings from this post still linger:
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4760785)
idk lol p sure star is a wolf btw
like rather high confidence on that one

Also town points for changing your avi

choof 05-5-2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760935)

>_____>

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760936)
>_____>

you get minus town points for changing from a cute girl to this

nah jk

choof's vote on xel was the first vote in the game, and he was on him until the end. He briefly unvoted before making this post
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760770)
don't want to kill roundbox, freezin, star-crossed, or sunfan
subaru, charu, raeko are all null atm
which yep, leaves us with xel again

which really doesn't leave many options for his vote other than Xel.

A lot of his other posts are focused around subaru. I don't super get the stuff before the night kill theory, could you expand on the D1 subaru suspicions choof?

but honestly he was so right about xel I'm tempted to just fucking sheep choof without fully understanding. hard town

roundbox 05-5-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

What does this mean?

drop table = the list of everything a monster (or similar thing) can drop when killed in a video game
think of stardew valley's enemies. each one has a different table of things they can drop when killed.

I was trying to make a joke referencing this and my negative read of sunfan, but it was not worded properly to be funny
(I wanted to say that I wanted to see what was on sunfan's drop table)

roundbox 05-5-2021 04:42 PM

is sunfan's raeko vote a sheep of star?
no idea where that came from

if xel flipped town, I'd be voting you right now

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 04:44 PM

for real townpoints or joke townpoints cuz I'm on the same page of >_____>

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 04:44 PM

damn i gotta remember to refresh

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760939)
is sunfan's raeko vote a sheep of star?
no idea where that came from

since xel flipped wolf who're you thinkin of votin instead?

the sun fan 05-5-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760939)

good thing he didn't then

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760907)
Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)

Star brings this up which is a very good point, and it follows a vote analysis post, so it seems like she is presenting true problem solving. This is the same post where she votes for me which while incorrect, has decent logic behind it. On the other hand, it is the safe/easy play for today

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760900)
Hey good morning. Can I just say, every time I think about end of day yesterday, I cannot stop laughing? I do not think I have ever hanged a wolf I was not even wolf reading before. sun fan, even though you changed your vote, I do not forgive you for almost getting me killed with 8 minutes left at the end of the day. You are on my personal shitlist. Hahah.

This post seems a bit weird. It almost seems like she is trying to make an excuse as to why she never sussed Xel on D1, or something? Idk just kinda weird post

Gonna have to come back to Star and see how I feel after looking at Subs and Freezi

star-crossed 05-5-2021 05:05 PM

Maybe you do not relate because it is not as funny to you that a wolf died, if they are your partner.

star-crossed 05-5-2021 05:08 PM

To me, it is pretty funny that Xel died from making the tactical error of self-presing onto the person who was there and not the afk guy.

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:08 PM

Subaru's ISO does not look great.

This phase, there is a lot of asking questions but the questions aren't really relevant or pressing examples:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760901)
So wait was this the convo that star was talking about when they voted me last phase? Cuz I really don't get what was significant about it for them to do so

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760906)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760912)
oh wow that was super early on then tf, she just didn't change it til EoD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760727)
I mean if I absolutely have to vote someone, I guess I'll just reciprocate the vote I got earlier. Charu

I considered it either a shitposty vote, or a "I have to place this on someone so I'll put it here" kinda vote, which is exactly what mine is right here.

This post is just.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760715)
Would it be a valid move to just not put a vote on anyone this phase? Cuz I just don't consider it worth it at this point in time.

At the time this post was made, Xel only had one vote, but it was during choof's brief unvote. choof was still headed toward voting Xel. and Subaru may have been able to see where the day was going (Big ups @star for the helpful vote analysis post)

yeah guys I think it's subaru

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760945)
Maybe you do not relate because it is not as funny to you that a wolf died, if they are your partner.

I didn't even know a wolf had died for far too long thanks to our LOVING CONDUCTOR, I kinda got wrapped up in teen mom ngl there was not much emotional impact to that flip to me lmfao

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:12 PM

another reason this phase time sucks: ITS PRIME TIME BABY THINK OF THE VIEWERS

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

I don't think that raeko voting me was inconsistent at all with her posting. I guess I just see the outcome of it as being more pro-wolf than others, and also it might make more sense for Xel to vote for me if they are both wolves. It is kind of the same deal as when I tried to put pressure on her yesterday: process of elimination leads me to want to look at her, in that she is not really doing anything wrong, but she is making a limited impact and so it may be easier to fake what she is doing.

These two points got me to thinking about the placement of Xel's vote at the end there. Yeah, he could have picked either Subaru or star given the numbers. Let's look at who was on each wagon before he placed it as this is of utmost importance:

Quote:

Vote Count:
star-crossed (02) thesunfan, mellonxcollie
SubaruPoptart (02)- Charu, star-crossed
Charu (01)- SubaruPoptart
XelNya (01)- FreezinIce
thesunfan (01)- Roundbox

Not voting (02)- choof, Xelnya
assuming sunfan is probably town, Xel can choose to join star to kill Subaru, or Xel can choose to join raeko to kill star. if star is his partner here, he gambles everything into the ultimate spew tactic and tries to kitb his partner and himself. logically, if star was his partner, he'd just vote subaru here and not even think about it. his vote would probably even make sense. sunfan, if you're looking for the watermelon testicles, this would be the real play to assign those to.
this makes star look pretty damn clean to me

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4760947)
At the time this post was made, Xel only had one vote, but it was during choof's brief unvote. choof was still headed toward voting Xel. and Subaru may have been able to see where the day was going (Big ups @star for the helpful vote analysis post)

yeah guys I think it's subaru

I really don't understand how all of this is pointing me to being a wolf, but I mean... I guess if you're that adamant. I don't know how to convince y'all otherwise.

I said that because like I keep saying, I had no reads at the time. Everyone was null. I work better with flips. I didn't want to sheep, because that's not a genuine vote in my eyes. I couldn't defend that. After being told "nah, abstaining's a bad idea" and having been explained why (twice, or three times I believe), I parked a vote on Charu since he had one parked on me. How any of that is wolfy is COMPLETELY beyond me, but that's literally all I have at this point.

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760942)
since xel flipped wolf who're you thinkin of votin instead?

I'm making my way there

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4760943)
good thing he didn't then

so yes, you're sheeping star?

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760951)
assuming sunfan is probably town, Xel can choose to join star to kill Subaru, or Xel can choose to join raeko to kill star.

when I first wrote this, I thought I was trying to logic something through the person xel chose to join on the vote, but it clearly didn't work out

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 05:24 PM

I'mma go do dinner rq i'll brb, needa chill a sec anyway

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760951)
logically, if star was his partner, he'd just vote subaru here and not even think about it. his vote would probably even make sense. sunfan, if you're looking for the watermelon testicles, this would be the real play to assign those to.
this makes star look pretty damn clean to me

this is a good point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4760952)
I really don't understand how all of this is pointing me to being a wolf, but I mean... I guess if you're that adamant. I don't know how to convince y'all otherwise.

I said that because like I keep saying, I had no reads at the time. Everyone was null. I work better with flips. I didn't want to sheep, because that's not a genuine vote in my eyes. I couldn't defend that. After being told "nah, abstaining's a bad idea" and having been explained why (twice, or three times I believe), I parked a vote on Charu since he had one parked on me. How any of that is wolfy is COMPLETELY beyond me, but that's literally all I have at this point.

everyone works better with flips (big ups to y'all for getting a wolf btw, makes ISOs brilliant, sorry for being such a fuckup)

so we have had a few flips now. who do you want to vote for today?

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:29 PM

unfortunately, that's all we can do with Xel's vote as everything else is WIFOM

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:34 PM

Yeah raeko i hate these phase times too

Im deadass tired right now, did not sleep well and forced myself to wake up early so i wouldnt miss day end

Zzzzzzz

choof 05-5-2021 05:38 PM

there is a slight chance I miss eod, got minimal sleep last night and I still have some work to do at home
but I'll reread real quick and put a vote somewhere

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Roundbox looks towny

What does this mean?

Reading sunfan's ISO over just confirms hard town lean. I don't see any situation where he does what he does as a wolf that EOD, switching back over onto his partner. Just why would he ever do that

@sunfan I am interested in your thoughts on star atm. Obviously you're voting with her now, I just wanna know if any of the feelings from this post still linger:

like 1% of my worries on star are still there but I wouldn't consider star before f3, freezin has the right approach here I think

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:41 PM

My sleep thoughts:

After sleeping on it i think choof might be the last wolf. That vote switch at eod was clearly a perserving move towards xel (im guessing he didnt refresh and see star and sunfan switch at the same time) and his tone towards xel at the end feels really weird

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760916)
The only one of these takes I think is controversial is outright clearing Freezin, but I do not know him as well as you do.

ok yeah I guess it can be Freezin but like
his posts at the start of the day were good anyways

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760946)
To me, it is pretty funny that Xel died from making the tactical error of self-presing onto the person who was there and not the afk guy.

I've made this mistake before so maybe its why I didn't think it was funny
or maybe there was another reason why he didn't vote the afk guy

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:45 PM

Right now my scumleans are

Choof = subaru >>> raeko >>> roundbox >>> (on the other side of the milky way galaxy) >>> star/sunfan

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760953)
so yes, you're sheeping star?

kinda just think its more likely to be raeko, sheeping is a bit of a strong word here but like

its either raeko or subaru with rather high likelihood and subaru feels like lost town where raeko feels like a wolf who has no shot now

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.

Just asking for clarity's sake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4760767)
I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

Anyways choo choo

Xel posts this at 6:40,

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760770)
don't want to kill roundbox, freezin, star-crossed, or sunfan
subaru, charu, raeko are all null atm
which yep, leaves us with xel again

choof posts this at 6:42,

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760773)
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4760767)
I love working 11 hour days, makes this game great

Anyways choo choo

unvote
bruh you got 15 minutes

then this happens at 6:45.

are you saying it's improbable that choof is a wolf because that would mean they planned a post that could be interpreted as a ninja by xel?

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760961)
My sleep thoughts:

After sleeping on it i think choof might be the last wolf. That vote switch at eod was clearly a perserving move towards xel (im guessing he didnt refresh and see star and sunfan switch at the same time) and his tone towards xel at the end feels really weird

choof's tone towards Xel earlier feels very much not partner/partner to me, maybe you should look at that again?

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760958)
Yeah raeko i hate these phase times too

Im deadass tired right now, did not sleep well and forced myself to wake up early so i wouldnt miss day end

Zzzzzzz

you are based and blessed for making it here

choof 05-5-2021 05:47 PM

subaru

star-crossed 05-5-2021 05:48 PM

Hi guys,

I am seer and know that SubaruPoptart is a paying customer (vanilla town).

Sorry if anyone feels this is premature, but I feel this is the safe play to make sure Subaru is never hanged this game, including while I am afk. I have made the mistake of not claiming in a previous game when the info would have helped town, so I do not want to make the same mistake twice.

choof 05-5-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760961)
his tone towards xel at the end feels really weird

I don't rly have any thoughts on anything else in the post atm but for this I just want you to think about xel and I's "relationship" outside of the game, especially on the forums lmfao

choof 05-5-2021 05:48 PM

unvote

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760959)
there is a slight chance I miss eod, got minimal sleep last night and I still have some work to do at home
but I'll reread real quick and put a vote somewhere

did you get the vaccine?

Shadow_God_10 05-5-2021 05:49 PM

*BING BONG BING*
ATTENTION PASSENGERS, YOU HAVE JUST OVER ONE HOUR AND TEN MINUTES REMAINING
*BONG BING BONG*

Vote count
mellonxcollie (02) star-crossed, thesunfan
SubaruPoptart (01) FreezinIce

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:50 PM

Forgot choof was antagonizing xel all day...

I guess put choof between raeko and roundbox now.

That makes it alot harder to see them as partners, though i really dont want to go back and read classics man to see if choof antagonizes his partners as a wolf

choof 05-5-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4760973)
did you get the vaccine?

double chipped up on a thursday afternoon hella ass

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:51 PM

I'm claiming not the seer, aka vanilla town

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760975)
Forgot choof was antagonizing xel all day...

I guess put choof between raeko and roundbox now.

That makes it alot harder to see them as partners, though i really dont want to go back and read classics man to see if choof antagonizes his partners as a wolf

yeah, I was actually about to ask you about this read, but then I saw star's claim

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:52 PM

Brain not working, that wasnt classics man it was the cursed WIFOM game that choof was wolfing. The game that causes me physical pain to remember

choof 05-5-2021 05:52 PM

I don't remember that game at all

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:53 PM

ok welp uhhhhh

Guess it's time to ISO Freezi cause he's the last one and everyone else looks pretty good tbh

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760970)
Hi guys,

Sorry if anyone feels this is premature, but I feel this is the safe play to make sure Subaru is never hanged this game, including while I am afk. I have made the mistake of not claiming in a previous game when the info would have helped town, so I do not want to make the same mistake twice.

ez game cya raeko

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:54 PM

IT'S NOT ME i promise

but if you kill me it's super easy peasy game so I'm not as upset as I'd normally be in this situation

but I'm not gonna give up still

roundbox 05-5-2021 05:54 PM

pls no voterush

the sun fan 05-5-2021 05:54 PM

I guess if its not raeko its most likely to be like...
freezin?
??????
maybe roundboy?

I think the claim is good because town is winning by a lot and this makes town win more

choof 05-5-2021 05:55 PM

somewhat hard pressed to put on a strong vote on anyone imo, the seer and a light town read are on raeko but I really do not want to put a vote on her atm
but I don't rly have anyone else to look at??

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4760985)
I guess if its not raeko its most likely to be like...
freezin?
??????
maybe roundboy?

I think the claim is good because town is winning by a lot and this makes town win more

yeah it's gotta be freezin or roundbox

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760970)
Hi guys,

Nah this is a great time to claim especially since he anything but clear

Makes the poe a LOT easier

Sorry for saying you were a smelly wolf subaru

unvote

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760986)
somewhat hard pressed to put on a strong vote on anyone imo, the seer and a light town read are on raeko but I really do not want to put a vote on her atm
but I don't rly have anyone else to look at??

you can join me in ISOing Freezi and then looking over roundbox again ~