Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

inDheart 12-8-2019 06:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703888)
I feel that was way too early to read into that Xel post (and I don't know what InD has to do with this)

what do i have to do with this

inDheart 12-8-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703894)
*snicker*

trevor said it first smh

only if it's the pockets you like i guess. didn't know tailoring was such a humorous line of work

XelNya 12-8-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703878)
Also, Wooloo should have the ability that it's weak to fire even if it's not the right typing.. SET THAT WOOL AFLAME

ok wolf

inDheart 12-8-2019 06:49 PM

if you installed a custom tagging system on the forum and let people use it in twg for some reason, i would just tag like a bunch of hopecaster posts as "adrift"

some would get pants emojis but otherwise that's like the biggest adjective i have for things so far

star and subaru being partners was something that just came to mind even though it's not what t-force is saying; you think that's not what it is when you say it's pocketing?

am food

star-crossed 12-8-2019 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703899)
also i'll just say it now because it's probably the one time in the game i'll get to use it

last postgame i complained about riot getting lynched for wanting to do things and make things happen as town, and this gave me the same kind of vibe, and i know you followed it. so the question becomes, do you genuinely want the game to move, or are you just trying to toss in that kind of awareness expecting me to look for it, which would be the pocketing. the former reading is winning though, going along with other things you've been doing

Oh. Uh, I did not really care about that game that much, no offense. I had some vague reads on a few people and then they kept dying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703890)
Also, false. I was in that Turbo you rolled wolf in (Turbo 26), but had to replace out due to my tooth having a root canal and swelling to the size of a chipmunk.

That post was to Xel, not you.

XelNya 12-8-2019 06:52 PM

Also, Star you're either misinterpreting my tone this game rather horribly I think?

Or I am misinterpreting you really badly.

I guess it's if you think I've been serious at all this game, you're really missing the tone i'm going for I think. Otherwise it's totally me.

I do genuinely want to lynch ShadoWolf purely for the meme though, because otherwise all my pregame posts have no payoff, and that's such a missed opportunity.

Also Funnygurl, Trevor is posting in a way that leans me to your side of the rivalry for this game exclusively.

TWGma 12-8-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703900)
Also when and why did Star become Hambo? Or whatever his name was

That's Ham. Probably around the same time you told them they were going ham.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703901)
what do i have to do with this

Idk, ask star. She mentioned something with you in response to my pocket call-out, iirc. Maybe I'm just a big dumb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703896)
While I appreciate that you are at least trying to make a read, you're making a ton of assumptions and throwing out a lot of buzz words and I'm not really buying it. How is asking for his thoughts on a post, early or not (though I object that it's early to ask people questions one-third of the way through the day) a "push" or "pocket job"? I don't know what InD has to with this either.

You're asking them based off of a joke post (that was explicitly said to be a joke post). Like, what do you want out of that? If you want Subaru to get involved, pick a better post instead of a bad meme.

TWGma 12-8-2019 06:53 PM

WOW I've been betrayed by XelNya of all people???

XelNya 12-8-2019 06:54 PM

Trevor watch this video:

XelNya 12-8-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703908)
WOW I've been betrayed by XelNya of all people???

You stole my top hat once, it was bound to happen.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703906)
Also, Star you're either misinterpreting my tone this game rather horribly I think?

Or I am misinterpreting you really badly.

I guess it's if you think I've been serious at all this game, you're really missing the tone i'm going for I think. Otherwise it's totally me.

I do genuinely want to lynch ShadoWolf purely for the meme though, because otherwise all my pregame posts have no payoff, and that's such a missed opportunity.

Also Funnygurl, Trevor is posting in a way that leans me to your side of the rivalry for this game exclusively.

I probably am misunderstanding you. I have a tendency to take people swearing toward me as more aggressive than I probably should, for instance. But I do not actually think that changes my overall lean on you.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703907)

You're asking them based off of a joke post (that was explicitly said to be a joke post). Like, what do you want out of that? If you want Subaru to get involved, pick a better post instead of a bad meme.

OK so just gonna put this out there now; most of the time I am along these lines, as I think Lar put me in the very first game I played:

I'm getting better at figuring out how to actually read into things even a little bit since 188, but even then oh dear I still need a lot of work but that's why I'm playing again ^-^

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 07:00 PM

Also holy crap that image was so much bigger than I wanted it to be- I shoulda made a spoiler...

TWGma 12-8-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703910)
You stole my top hat once, it was bound to happen.

YOU LET ME WEAR I-- oh wait, I said I stole it... damn, your revenge took 7 years to happen? Devious

flashflash account 12-8-2019 07:00 PM

Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17
Funnygurl555 -> ShadoWolfe #29
star-crossed -> the sun fan #35
the sun fan -> inDheart #41
inDheart -> Charu #59

ShadoWolfe- 2 (XelNya, Funnygurl555, )
the sun fan- 1 (star-crossed, )
inDheart- 1 (the sun fan, )
Charu- 1 (inDheart, )

XelNya 12-8-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703911)
I have a tendency to take people swearing toward me as more aggressive than I probably should, for instance.

That would very much explain the disconnect then.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703907)

Idk, ask star. She mentioned something with you in response to my pocket call-out, iirc. Maybe I'm just a big dumb.

Now that I understand we have been kind of talking past each other because you thought my post toward Xel was toward you, your reactions make a bit more sense. But I'm still lost by how you are reading so much (pocketing, a push) into the question.

Frankly if I felt there was a better post to ask him about I would have.

TWGma 12-8-2019 07:07 PM

That video was A+. Reminds me of hunting shiny Pidgey in Let's Go.

the sun fan 12-8-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703913)
Also holy crap that image was so much bigger than I wanted it to be- I shoulda made a spoiler...

it was Xiz that made that comparison originally, not Lar
Lar isn't funny enough to make jokes like that

the sun fan 12-8-2019 07:09 PM

Shado
cuz Xel is right, it would be funny