Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-9-2019 05:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704143)
i'm not getting laid, gotta fuck something

my wrists got tired man

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704144)
good ol twg, feels like a book where i mentally delete half the pages as i go along

god this is such a good cross-post

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704451)
listen here you little bitch I'll have you know that I graduated at the top of

Top eh

star-crossed 12-9-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704448)
...yes?
I am not really looking for not w/w, it just kind of got to me and I knew I was going to forget it otherwise

is it that laughable?

I mean I agree I am probably most not w/w with Xel, but that interaction seems insignificant compared to others we had earlier

XelNya 12-9-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704455)
I mean I agree I am probably most not w/w with Xel, but that interaction seems insignificant compared to others we had earlier

I mean, the others weren't that high up there either

the sun fan 12-9-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704169)
ayy I feel it

and that's why greg isn't hard partaking is to force others to do it, but that was obvious

I guess I just glazed over this earlier but like
what the hell are you talking about

XelNya 12-9-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704457)
I guess I just glazed over this earlier but like
what the hell are you talking about

You've been vocal about games getting lead by certain people a lot

I figured that was the reason for the more relaxed approach

XelNya 12-9-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704458)

Am i misremembering?

the sun fan 12-9-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704458)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704459)
Am i misremembering?

i've definitely said that before, I don't really remember saying that recently but I've said it at some point so w/e

but not really
most of it is finals week but most of the rest of it is because I just want to enjoy games more

(I got the lyrics wrong the first time)
I want them to sing
I want them to dance
before they put me in the ground

I don't like
hate myself or the way I play or anything anywhere near that melodramatic, but I know I can enjoy this shitpost fiesta of a game more than I have been the past 2ish years

and I know that I'm boring a lot of the time; probably too boring. Its... hard for me to try and change that in a single instance but I just want to post memes and shitposts more

and if I just get bogged down in spamming f5 over and over and writing 10 posts in a row about my thoughts/faking my thoughts, I'm just not going to be enjoying the game as much as I can

I do really like it when people other than me lead, but I only have ever tried to tone that back in lTWG and I never have and probably never will do that in forum.

star-crossed 12-9-2019 06:26 PM

I think I need to more so withhold judgment on Shado end of day progression into today until he exists more

InD's FG read feels like something he really believes even though I don't have the context to know how much I should value it. But I respect it.

the sun fan 12-9-2019 06:40 PM

alright, looks like I'm pretty overdue to give a real reads list so here goes something

town to wolf (order matters)
sunfam

ind

xel

star
fg

shado

chair

--------------------------------------

so, I have some explaining to do, as is necessary in this waste of time

I ended up feeling a lot more comfortable with Star/inD (especially inD) than I expected, and I ended up liking Shado less than I expected to.

Briefly talking about each one:

inD its just a following of his processes; I get it much better from him than from anyone else. I usually have a hard time reading him/firmly placing him somewhere but I think he's been very consistent this game, and I selfishly love the progression he had on me today (which I'll talk more about later)

Xel is an interesting read, its entirely because he said that we'd be idiots if we lynched him. Yeah, that's all of it, and it was never a hider-read on him at any point, though it got stronger on my reread. I forget why I was townreading him in the first place, but I think my new reason is better than whatever it was before.

star I'm going to do a really interesting thing with some meta just because I think I've pinned down what I find weird about her thus far. She had a really, really good post where I really did feel her mindset about trying to solve when she feels like too much of the day is gone, the setup sucks for town AND the players are too busy memeing that I doubt came from wolf!star, but my feeling does /slightly/ persist.

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.

Shado is really interesting because I still don't /really/ think that he's with Charu because Charu started this day with something in mind (and still feels the same way which is A WOLF TELL FOR CHARU BTW). I would have to find the other wolf in my first group of people. Shado was kind of looser than I expected him to be if he is a wolf this game, his EOD was good, and perhaps the biggest, stupidest reason of all is that I don't really smell almonds right now. When he and FFA were wolfing in trailer park boys, it was like "huh, that's a funky smell, wonder what that is" and I just haven't been worrying about that this game. This is probably the worst read on the list and its my own fault that its so bad.

Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.

--------------------------------------------

I want to talk about the inD-hiding-behind-sunfan thing. If I thought the hider was going to hide behind me as a wolf, I would let them 10 times out of 10 if it brings the game into mylo. I know that this is like
bad for me to say or w/e, but it is true

----------------------------------

boy, I sure hated making this post
I want to get back to being counterproductive ASAP

the sun fan 12-9-2019 06:40 PM

My biggest thought right now is 7 is a much more awkward number than I thought it would be

the sun fan 12-9-2019 06:52 PM

honestly I won't even try to front I started running on fumes at the end because I wanted to be done

ugh

Charu 12-9-2019 06:56 PM

Unwinnable thesunfan says, pssssssshhhhhhh

This guy

Charu 12-9-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704425)
what is a "viable voting candidate"

Someone that isn't trying to deduce the game effectively.

Therefore the list.

Maybe Xel should be in there, but I'm gonna keep believing they're town here.

Charu 12-9-2019 06:57 PM

I mean, I guess you could be put me up there, but that's up to ya's.

thesunfan wanting me dead is breaking my heart though.

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 06:59 PM

Sorry I'm late. Seems like a lot's happened, maybe that'll give me enough kindling to fuel the spark y'all seem to want. Or maybe I just need to clench a little harder to avoid being so loose hahaha (sorry sorry)

I'm bout to drive home so I'll be one hour longer and then you'll have my undivided attention. Also in fairness to myself I think my posts thus far (while I've been absent for a few hours today) have shown my stream of consciousness to a decent extent lols anyway see u guys soon

ShadoWolfe 12-9-2019 07:02 PM

Oh also forgot this

Sorry not sorry

flashflash account 12-9-2019 07:02 PM

Votes:

Charu -> ShadoWolfe

ShadoWolfe- 1 (Charu, )

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:11 PM

charu
heartbreaker
love maker
somethinsomethin donchumessaroundwithme

the sun fan 12-9-2019 07:20 PM

when star was a wolf in the last turbo, she had 21.5 words per post
I ave been feeling that it is much lower for her this game, so I'm gonna tally that up and see where we are