Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-8-2019 08:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Wow

Give me husbando's and maybe we'll talk

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 08:46 PM

i immediately regret posting that

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704064)
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

I wish to vote you for this utterance alone however I shall refrain as I am a dragon guy so I can't say anything about that.

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704053)
sup with this

evidently you have stronger thoughts than myself

I wish. I was mostly joking. He hasn't given me anything to judge him for except for staying out of the shit flinging and seemingly focusing on his French.

I'm surprised at the strength of your townreads on Star and FG, but I think we come to opposing reads nearly every game so I'm withholding judgment on D0

Charu 12-8-2019 08:47 PM

Oh...

the sun fan 12-8-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

ok so Shado was right, you are weird this game

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704061)
what do you mean my funniness feels weird

MAYBE YOU'RE WEIRD SHADO >:O

I hate that I like this

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

I like that I hate this

TWGma 12-8-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704047)
and then i didn't see a response to this. i still wanna sort out whether it's more like just a read you have on star or it's based on both players together

Okay, back from a raid. It's basically if star is a wolf, then Subaru is town.
Subaru hasn't done a whole lot other than just be.. confused? I don't see them as w/w at all. If they were, I don't see a need for that post, and even with that, I think a partner Subaru would give more of an answer.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 08:50 PM

I will put that in my signature so that you will forever be reminded of the mistake you made on this day, 9:47 PM EST, on December 8th, 2019.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 08:50 PM

unvote

Charu 12-8-2019 08:51 PM

Hey, Poptart

If you don't mind me asking.

What's your take on the gamestate? You got something or is it still "confusing" to you?

star-crossed 12-8-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704072)
I like that I hate this

I am entertaining voting for you. Do you have anything more substantial you want to add?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704076)
Hey, Poptart

If you don't mind me asking.

What's your take on the gamestate? You got something or is it still "confusing" to you?

It's DUMMY confusing to me but from what little I can take out of it:

T-Force suspicion is null now, I think the T-Force situation was cleared up by inD.

I think the star situation was also diffused somewhat. People's stances are still varied but I think most of the hostility has died down. FG is being wack af so I have... ABSOLUTELY zero of anything useful about her. Shado's come back and has done stuff, and those are my takes as of right now before reading back on stuff.

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704077)
I am entertaining voting for you. Do you have anything more substantial you want to add?

Sure. You're awfully reactive this game. How's that for substance?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 08:56 PM

Star's also been Town Prime for the entire game so far; pokin and proddin at anything they seem out of place, but as been pointed out in the past that's not 100% a town trait, so they a null and a half for me. I honestly had no idea they were grilling me until the "low hanging fruit" post so that also doesn't help me much. I was just kinda reading with the scope of like "eyyy the game's started can't wait to do stuff!!!!" but now I gotta change that scope hardcore.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704079)
Sure. You're awfully reactive this game. How's that for substance?

If there is something I can specifically clear up for you feel free to let me know.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4704080)
Star's also been Town Prime for the entire game so far; pokin and proddin at anything they seem out of place, but as been pointed out in the past that's not 100% a town trait, so they a null and a half for me. I honestly had no idea they were grilling me until the "low hanging fruit" post so that also doesn't help me much. I was just kinda reading with the scope of like "eyyy the game's started can't wait to do stuff!!!!" but now I gotta change that scope hardcore.

I don't consider it as grilling

inDheart 12-8-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704068)
I wish. I was mostly joking. He hasn't given me anything to judge him for except for staying out of the shit flinging and seemingly focusing on his French.

I'm surprised at the strength of your townreads on Star and FG, but I think we come to opposing reads nearly every game so I'm withholding judgment on D0

i can accept if it's host-tinted glasses on fg but she really feels like there's some differences here

been reading the stuff about star aggression/aggravation and it makes me wonder if i'm supposed to read her the way i used to read certain people and i really don't want to do that, which is to do things that i know will get people irl mad. because i think she can exhibit it as either alignment when talking about reads and reasoning, and especially as town when people can't see eye-to-eye, sense isn't being made, etc. so i'm not factoring this strongly. she's doing somewhat less observing and more engaging imo which is nice

just before the game i was talking to someone outside it about how i tend to get irl mad probably more than i should for a game on the internet, and that kind of thing makes me feel like i could have special insight with it, and i'm getting slight radiations off her atm

the sun fan 12-8-2019 08:58 PM

OwO Awoo