Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFRMania Engine: 14,000+ songs and counting! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132902)

Dynam0 01-1-2014 09:45 PM

Re: FFRMania Engine: 1500+ songs and counting!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPrivacy (Post 4053731)
The engine has until the end of the month before the site goes down. If someone else wants to pay for it, cool. I also did quite a fair majority of the uploading, not to mention manually going through and adding step authors.

1) Yeah, I'm over-reacting. I'm also incredibly stressed right now. My meds have completely fucked with me for a start, and to top it off - New years eve was terrible. "Tarrik, Your dad has cancer."

2) The majority of the time i've come into this thread, someones bitched about something.

3) The fact that someone also went on my account and called me an "emo ******" just goes to show how much no one could even give a fuck about me.

4. I'm no longer a part of this community.

1) Sorry to hear about your news; wish you all the best with that, really.

2) You'd be preaching to the choir since a lot of people here have run events/projects etc. and it's just something that comes with running a service for people. That being said you DO have every right to pull the plug so I respect that decision even though it might seem hasty.

3) You gave out your pw...what did you expect? Of course people are going to be immature, but to actually take these things to heart is being over-sensitive. I get that you're stressed but please try to put the situation into perspective.

4) If you do leave, take care of yourself. I personally find it an immature and rash thing to react this way but do as you like.

choof 01-1-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4053682)
lol it would be the same chart as if i played it on stepmania. I played with mines and holds off. I'm sure others do too.

you are a huge ******

Zageron 01-1-2014 09:49 PM

Everyone log out of Tarrik's account now. :D

Shiki. 01-1-2014 10:47 PM

Payment will resume on the last day of January so there will be about a 4 day downtime.

Then payments will be continued by myself.

I already manage everything so the payment change will be easy enough.

SK8R43 01-1-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4053745)
you are a huge ******

Oh wow im so insulted. NOT

ItsOnlyDanO 01-2-2014 02:36 AM

What did I miss?

oh apparently quite a bit

Frederic54 01-2-2014 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPrivacy (Post 4053731)
The fact that someone also went on my account and called me an "emo ******" just goes to show how much no one could even give a fuck about me.

I'm no longer a part of this community.

Seriously, what did you expect by giving out your password ?
Yeah some dick insulted you, welcome to the internet, why do you care about his opinion ? You don't know him, he is most likely an idiot, so why reacting like this, just ignore it.

African Anger 01-3-2014 05:51 PM

WHOA am i gonna have to keep playing SM to get better now?

ExacerbatE 01-3-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by African Anger (Post 4054511)
WHOA am i gonna have to keep playing SM to get better now?

Like Shiki. said, there will be about four day down time, but payments will be continued by Shiki.. :)

African Anger 01-3-2014 06:07 PM

oh i didn't read the thread oops

GoldknightX 01-4-2014 05:23 PM

Leaderboard for this pl0x? I just found out about this today, I am a slowpoke.

Charu 01-4-2014 05:26 PM

As far as I know, there is no leaderboard for any engine, really. Dragon's Fury used to but...

Fantasticone 01-11-2014 09:18 PM

Requesting Kaiten Dumbstream 1-4 please.

Untimely Friction 01-17-2014 02:12 PM

The file "Zen" from HSMP12 is the 12 footer (Easy one) Could we possibly get the harder one too? this ones awkward and wierd and bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldknightX (Post 4054983)
Leaderboard for this pl0x? I just found out about this today, I am a slowpoke.

I'll talk to arcn about seeing if this might be easy as piss to do on R^3 with the fact that R^3 stores your best scores on an engine locally, those same scores would just have to be uploaded to a small database for a makeshift leaderboard and voila, alt engine leaderboards completed.

Untimely Friction 01-18-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untimely Friction (Post 4061336)
The file "Zen" from HSMP12 is the 12 footer (Easy one) Could we possibly get the harder one too? this ones awkward and wierd and bad.

Uhm... hmmm... please? :)

foxfire667 01-18-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untimely Friction (Post 4061922)
Uhm... hmmm... please? :)

The 12 footer was from ODI3 apparently, hard from HSMP12 is 13. Regardless, I added the challenge version of Zen from HSMP 12.

Sorry guys, I've been a bit lazy recently with additions (not sure about the others).

IncandescentMelody 01-22-2014 01:05 PM

Alright this may be a dumb question but....yesterday I managed to load up FFR Mania on R^3. Recently I cleared my history, logged back in, and I had to re-load the engine again. So I clicked add engine, and pasted the code in, http://ffrmania.com/r3.xml but when I hit enter it didn't add it and in the corner it said "error loading legacy engine". What does this even mean? It was fine yesterday. I'm probably doing something wrong.

TC_Halogen 01-22-2014 01:09 PM

Looks like that .xml isn't there anymore. Might have been taken down -- Tarrik came storming into video chat unannounced early this morning saying that the engine wasn't coming back.

EDIT: site is officially gone -- FFRMania is dead.

loop123456 01-22-2014 01:12 PM

fuck me how am i gonna skillboost now

PrawnSkunk 01-22-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4064146)
Looks like that .xml isn't there anymore. Might have been taken down -- Tarrik came storming into video chat unannounced early this morning saying that the engine wasn't coming back.

EDIT: site is officially gone -- FFRMania is dead.

edit: Emily is currently attempting to restore a complete backup of FFRMania. The engine should be re-uploaded to zxq.net today, and Tarrik will no longer be involved with the project.

edit2: Here is an outdated temporary mirror: http://thestepmaniaengine.zxq.net/r3.xml

edit3: lol tarrik took that down too

loop123456 01-22-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4064154)
I have a complete backup of FFRMania. The engine will be re-uploaded to zxq.net today, and Tarrik will no longer be involved with the project.

hype

IncandescentMelody 01-22-2014 01:42 PM

Ooh I see. Good to know. Thanks for the quick response :)

~Zeta~ 01-22-2014 03:07 PM

Cool.

Really happy this engine/hosting is here btw. As I'm sure everyone else is as well.

Thank you.

FFRMania 01-22-2014 04:39 PM

As things have changed slightly, let me elaborate on the current status of FFRMania, and what exactly is being done at the moment:

Essentially FFRMania was obliterated by Tarrik (he deleted everything on the FFRMania FTP, and also marked the old ZXQ site for deletion). Currently we have no idea why he did it, nor is it important, as we've removed him from all aspects of the project entirely. So for the short time being, FFRMania is not accessible, because there is literally nothing to access.

Soon we will be able to restore a large portion of the engine and it's contents, due to having some backups from the migration from zxq to FFRMania.com. There is a good chance though that not every level has a backup, and those that do not will have to be reconverted (which will take a little time). I have an extremely recent copy of the xmlfeedbacktest, so it should go by faster as levels would already be named and have details filled out. It may seem strange that we do not have an official up to date archive, but it should be noted that we are using paid hosting, and didn't have to worry about things like loss of data or anything like that. We also didn't exactly expect that anyone on the team would just flat out delete all of the contents within the engine (including the hundreds of levels they converted themselves). Needless to say, an up to date archive will be saved locally from now on, regardless of the fact it is less likely for data to be lost now that Tarrik has left. Further, due to Tarrik's discharge, there will be no more arbitrary downtime for the server caused by some form of emotional reaction in the future (or threats of said downtime).

Hopefully we can get at least a portion of the engine playable by the end of today, and repair more and more of the missing content throughout the remainder of the week. Once all repairs are complete, we will resume requests and converting levels normally. When we find out which files are not within our backup, they will be listed, and obviously we'll post about it when said levels are reconverted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, we will attempt to get this project back on it's feet as soon as as possibly can.

-Fox

emoluv666 01-22-2014 04:51 PM

things can only move up from here keep up the hard work guys

FFRMania 01-22-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ (Post 4064291)
Oh man, FFRMania has been deleted

Technically it's contents were, but it should be back in it's entirety soon enough with a little work. I should also mention that the site was just paid in advance for an entire year, so it's hardly the end of the road for us.

-Fox

Untimely Friction 01-22-2014 05:16 PM

Woah damn. How did I miss the drama before my Zen post... thanks for the upload considering the circumstances, sorry for that timing.

Untimely Friction 01-25-2014 02:01 PM

tarrik pls I want ffrmania :'(

Charu 01-25-2014 02:18 PM

I actually tried recently to connect, couldn't so I went to check here.

Wow, he actually deleted all of it. That's really depressing, there's a few songs in there I enjoyed playing.

EDIT: Oh, there's a new .xml

foxfire667 01-25-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4065838)
Wow, he actually deleted all of it. That's really depressing, there's a few songs in there I enjoyed playing.

Yes he did, though the majority of FFRMania is now usable (a little over 1200 levels). However because of this random incident (one which none of us know why occurred even after this time) the following things need to be reconverted / re-uploaded by us:

Our pack and song list needed to fix what we lost from Tarrik:
Mina Mini megapack 3
FFR Community Pack Winter 2011
FFR Community Pack Spring 2012
FFR Community Pack Autumn 2011
HSMP 1 and Hard Shit 1
HSMP Selections*
SPEEEDCOOOORE
SPEEEDCOOOORE 2
Extreme Z4 (DJMAX Extreme Z4 remix) [Oni] (NBJ3)
The Formula[Rea'du] (IcyWorld)

What we need from Prawn:
CMD+CTRL+C (IcyWorld)
Sannin No Dragon Slayer
BIGbadBOSSi's OP

What we need from Emily:
IIDX Candy Heroes Pad Pack (wip)

* There have been a few files added to HSMP selections I converted

Everything else should be usable though, and FFRMania should be working on R^3 now (just loaded it this very second, all seems well).

m0de 01-25-2014 08:36 PM

Glad you guys are working hard on getting this all working again! Thanks for all the work to those involved. Dick move by Tarrik.

Untimely Friction 01-29-2014 12:35 AM

hype!

Zapmeister 01-29-2014 08:28 AM

i'm finding that the chart for maid of fire [oni] is identical to the current chart for maid of fire [heavy]... this didn't used to happen

TheSaxRunner05 01-29-2014 09:27 AM

I should try this out someday

foxfire667 01-29-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 4068006)
i'm finding that the chart for maid of fire [oni] is identical to the current chart for maid of fire [heavy]... this didn't used to happen

Fixed this issue. If it persists, clear your cache (IE if standalone).

~Zeta~ 01-29-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFRMania (Post 4064282)
As things have changed slightly, let me elaborate on the current status of FFRMania, and what exactly is being done at the moment:

Essentially FFRMania was obliterated by Tarrik (he deleted everything on the FFRMania FTP, and also marked the old ZXQ site for deletion). Currently we have no idea why he did it, nor is it important, as we've removed him from all aspects of the project entirely. So for the short time being, FFRMania is not accessible, because there is literally nothing to access.

Soon we will be able to restore a large portion of the engine and it's contents, due to having some backups from the migration from zxq to FFRMania.com. There is a good chance though that not every level has a backup, and those that do not will have to be reconverted (which will take a little time). I have an extremely recent copy of the xmlfeedbacktest, so it should go by faster as levels would already be named and have details filled out. It may seem strange that we do not have an official up to date archive, but it should be noted that we are using paid hosting, and didn't have to worry about things like loss of data or anything like that. We also didn't exactly expect that anyone on the team would just flat out delete all of the contents within the engine (including the hundreds of levels they converted themselves). Needless to say, an up to date archive will be saved locally from now on, regardless of the fact it is less likely for data to be lost now that Tarrik has left. Further, due to Tarrik's discharge, there will be no more arbitrary downtime for the server caused by some form of emotional reaction in the future (or threats of said downtime).

Hopefully we can get at least a portion of the engine playable by the end of today, and repair more and more of the missing content throughout the remainder of the week. Once all repairs are complete, we will resume requests and converting levels normally. When we find out which files are not within our backup, they will be listed, and obviously we'll post about it when said levels are reconverted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, we will attempt to get this project back on it's feet as soon as as possibly can.

-Fox

wow fuck you tarrik. what shred of dignity you had left in this community is gone now.

thank you guys so much.

omega_grunt666 02-12-2014 02:07 PM

Any updates on re-converting those packs?

RagedBerserker 02-19-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 (Post 4077672)
Any updates on re-converting those packs?

^^^

choof 02-23-2014 04:02 AM

lmao tarrik

dude needs to take a chill pill and retire from the internet for a while

Untimely Friction 02-23-2014 07:01 AM

disregards borked :<

Rapta 03-5-2014 04:34 PM

Do you guys know which songs are lost?

Tim Allen 03-5-2014 04:37 PM

gate openerz is also borked : (

Fantasticone 03-5-2014 04:39 PM

And CMD+ctrl+c

PrawnSkunk 03-5-2014 04:43 PM

Many songs are borked, because we are still waiting on Tarrik to fulfill his promise to re-convert the 400-something files that could not be recovered.

BeatMania Rotate Mod 03-5-2014 09:36 PM

I'm doing it slowly but surely, I'm sick at the moment so i'm resting up.

PrawnSkunk 03-5-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeatMania Rotate Mod (Post 4089846)
I'm doing it slowly but surely, I'm sick at the moment so i'm resting up.

Thank you. We assumed converting so many levels would take a while.

BeatMania Rotate Mod 03-5-2014 09:44 PM

Yeah, They are being converted though. You guys have nothing to worry about :)

foxfire667 03-5-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4089644)
Do you guys know which songs are lost?

Basically this:
TRRK0001 - TRRK0033: Mina Mini megapack 3 Converted over!
TRRK0034 - TRRK0076: FFR Community Pack Winter 2011
TRRK0077 - TRRK0148: FFR Community Pack Spring 2012[
TRRK0149 - TRRK0205: FFR Community Pack Autumn 2011
TRRK0206 - TRRK0290: HSMP 1 and Hard Shit 1[/s]
TRRK0291 - TRRK0351: HSMP Selections
TRRK0352 - TRRK0396: SPEEEDCOOOORE
TRRK0397 - TRRK0444: SPEEEDCOOOORE 2
TRRK0445: Extreme Z4 (DJMAX Extreme Z4 remix) [Oni] (NBJ3)
TRRK0446: The Formula[Rea'du] (IcyWorld)

Once the conversion is completed by Tarrik (as mentioned by Prawn) things will once again be under normal operating order.

Admittedly we've been occupied with some other things, and the conversion rates have nearly halted since the incident, which I apologize for. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling again once the main stuff is restored. Thanks again Tarrik.

Converted over Back to the Gate (IcyWorld's request).

Keeping this post updated when conversions are uploaded to FFRMania!

BeatMania Rotate Mod 03-5-2014 10:28 PM

No need to thank me, i'm more than happy to fix up this project for everyone; considering it was my fault to begin with ><!

qqwref 03-7-2014 12:18 AM

Hang on, I have a whole bunch of ffrmania files saved from november (like, trrk0001-0290 and a bunch of separately named pack files). Probably like 1200 swfs in total. Skype me sometime and I can get some stuff transferred.

Untimely Friction 03-23-2014 04:29 AM

Hopefully thats all done now cause

Quote:

Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld (Post 3898076)
Nuclear Blast 5 Preview 3
non-official public release

I'm coming up on the long last stretch of this pack, I have a lot of music I can step right now, and I'd like to release what I have right now for people interested in making files or providing me with feedback. So with that in mind, if you download this pack, please enjoy it, and feel free to share it with anyone you want.

You don't REALLY have to give me feedback, but I would appreciate it so I can have a very well put together Nuclear Blast 5! I mostly want to know what songs, or charts seem like they don't have much replay value to them. For the most part it should be a very enjoyable pack right now though!

As for people interested in making files, you can see what kind of songs I'm after, and what kind of stepping style I use. Maybe it will be inspirational!
And remember there's still plenty of time for you to make files, I just feel like I have enough here to ask for feedback. If worse comes to worst I will wait for you to finish a file if you let me know you're definitely working on something!

please read post before downloading!
Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?4n2qung00fn9j7s
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2z9fpykd3judkb
Part 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4uv2hbprkwus1dt
Total size is 407mb

Song List
12 little fragments of silence (IcyWorld)
30 Inch Swing Tek (IcyWorld)
Baby One More Notch (MetzgerSM)
Be My Pet! (Anaru)
Beyond Abilities (mi40)
Bodiless Sleeper (IcyWorld)
Cyberteam in Akihabara 2011 (IcyWorld)
Dark Matter (IcyWorld)
Deconstruction (IcyWorld)
Destroy The Dragon (IcyWorld)
Dolize (IcyWorld)
Eagle (IcyWorld)
Eth (IcyWorld)
Fallen World (IcyWorld)
First Flight (IcyWorld)
Future Invasion (IcyWorld)
HAELEQUIN (IcyWorld)
Hakuchou no Mizuumi [LegendaryHawk]
Hero From The Past (IcyWorld)
Holding On (IcyWorld)
I LIKE TRAINS (IcyWorld)
Jomanda (rparty89)
Legend Of The Black Shawarma (IcyWorld)
Lil' Slugger 250 (samurai7694 vs Staiain)
Lily Clock (IcyWorld)
Loss of Hatsune Miku -Final End- (IcyWorld)
LuvLabPoison 22ate! (CBR vs Torrent)
Magic Cycles (IcyWorld)
Mmmmmmm (IcyWorld)
My Style (Valor)
Neopolitan Dreams (neontimebomb & IcyWorld)
Nergal Burning (IcyWorld)
Nothing Left (MetzgerSM)
o'er the flood (IcyWorld)
Pandemonium (IcyWorld)
Paranormal (IcyWorld)
Party Speedcore Anthem (IcyWorld)
Polis Ruin (IcyWorld)
PSYCHE PLANET -GT (IcyWorld)
Remixou Morbidou (IcyWorld)
Revival of Kalpa (IcyWorld)
Revolution (MetzgerSM)
Send My Love to Mars (IcyWorld)
Shine!! (IcyWorld)
Soldiers of The Stamina (IcyWorld)
Sorairo Days (IcyWorld)
Speed Dial (IcyWorld)
Squartatrice (IcyWorld)
Storytime (Mina)
SuperSmash Sonic Kombat (samurai7694)
The Promise (IcyWorld)
This is Awesome (IcyWorld)
Thrillseeker (IcyWorld)
TK_Unreal's OP (IcyWorld)
To Dimension (IcyWorld)
Todestrieb (Razor)
Touch The Angel (IcyWorld)
Vicious Delicious (IcyWorld)
Weapon (Kommisar)
What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse (MetzgerSM)
World Go Boom (Mina)

rCaliberGX 03-23-2014 04:43 AM

just wait for the full release, it should be done in less than 2 days

Untimely Friction 03-23-2014 04:44 AM

I guess for a few files being fixed sure but it's mostly ready since ffrmania doesn't need graphics :>

rCaliberGX 03-23-2014 04:49 AM

several files were removed/revised and a whole bunch were added in, and it also eliminates the need for the singles that icy requested to be converted which are in nb5 anyway.

Untimely Friction 03-23-2014 04:50 AM

You were all over the gfx thread so I'll just trust you and not bug for this yet then :P

edit: this did need a bump Im pretty sure a tonne of files are still borked since the 7th

Fantasticone 04-10-2014 03:07 PM

Bump cause some files are still broke.

choof 04-11-2014 12:58 PM

i hope you're not surprised

igotrhythm 04-12-2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Allen (Post 4089645)
gate openerz is also borked : (

I actually enjoyed that file. :(

I'm also noticing that most of Genre Eight (from Beast and the Harlot on) doesn't work.

PrawnSkunk 04-12-2014 03:19 PM

Tarrik obviously isn't going to finish converting the files, and I'm sick of waiting. I apologize, foxfire and I have been very busy working on other projects while waiting for Tarrik.

After I am finished writing my first two finals this weekend, I will convert everything that is currently missing and start pumping out some new content.

Untimely Friction 04-12-2014 03:20 PM

Thats what I'm talkin about

BeatMania Rotate Mod 04-12-2014 08:54 PM

I have a job now, Sorry. I barely have any free time to myself as it is and just got over being sick too, where i was sleeping 20 hours a day. I'm not trying to give excuses, that's how it is though.

Untimely Friction 04-13-2014 07:46 AM

excuses are fine but dont leave your thread un-attended without telling us, we all genuinely expected something and had no idea sooner you couldnt help, because you never informed us. Congratulations on the job Tarrik and I hope all is well, but you should communicate stuff like this sooner when you're a pinnacle part of a project :)

BeatMania Rotate Mod 04-13-2014 05:35 PM

I totally agree with you. I apologize to everyone. In all honesty, the thread and engine hadn't even been on my mind. I'm not even on the computer all too often anymore, let alone the FFR site for more than a minute. Still though, I said i would do something and i didn't do it. I feel terrible about it. I need to go to work now .. Sorry again for letting you all down .. again.

Fantasticone 04-13-2014 06:09 PM

Following files should be fixed now

Gate Openerz (Heavy and Oni)
CMD+Ctrl+C
All-Powerful Trixie

List any other broken files you come across.

PrawnSkunk 04-13-2014 07:06 PM

Welcome Fantasticone to the team! Every corrupt stepfile has been removed (temporarily RIP HSMP & community packs). Now that everything on the engine actually loads, we can get some work done. I'll work on getting some new packs up tonight.

armoursheild 04-16-2014 04:22 PM

lockene (charted in 7 and a half minutes Must be fun)

is not working

Charu 04-16-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4115670)
Welcome Fantasticone to the team! Every corrupt stepfile has been removed (temporarily RIP HSMP & community packs). Now that everything on the engine actually loads, we can get some work done. I'll work on getting some new packs up tonight.

VGM packs plz.

igotrhythm 04-16-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4117475)
VGM packs plz.

fuck yeah burning noumander

Fantasticone 04-16-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoursheild (Post 4117466)
lockene (charted in 7 and a half minutes Must be fun)

is not working

On it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4117475)
VGM packs plz.

Will try to get done by the end of the week

sweet2kill210 04-21-2014 04:19 PM

Wow, this is awesome. I can't believe I'm barely finding out about this. Looks like some shit went down before I found out about it too. :/

demonllama6124 04-21-2014 09:59 PM

either my timing window is messed up, but Princess Bride seems off
edit:
god i realized how bad suck at this game lol

choof 04-24-2014 07:38 PM

yo I heard that I still have files in this engine
just because tarrik is longer in charge doesn't mean I give permission for my files to be in here

pull them

j-rodd123 04-24-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4123265)
yo I heard that I still have files in this engine
just because tarrik is longer in charge doesn't mean I give permission for my files to be in here

pull them

lol

choof 04-24-2014 07:53 PM

die winnipeg die die die fuckers die
dirtwalker
do back burn
drawcia soul
fucking paranoid
ghosts
interrupt
lovely bloodflow
my half
near dark
robotomy
so deep
tsugaru apple mix
vortex
you goddamn fish (i'm assuming that one is mine)

i'm sure i missed a few
if i still have files in this engine by tomorrow when i get back to my main computer we're gonna have problems

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4123269)
lol

sorry, all of these files i made specifically for stepmania (with mine/holds/xmod), so playing them with no mines, no holds, and constant bpm kinda defeats the whole purpose

dAnceguy117 04-24-2014 08:03 PM

24 hours is pretty short notice for a takedown.

choof 04-24-2014 08:04 PM

tarrik had no issue with taking down my files originally and there were far more than 15

Docmo 04-24-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4123273)
die winnipeg die die die fuckers die
dirtwalker
do back burn
drawcia soul
fucking paranoid
ghosts
interrupt
lovely bloodflow
my half
near dark
robotomy
so deep
tsugaru apple mix
vortex
you goddamn fish (i'm assuming that one is mine)

i'm sure i missed a few
if i still have files in this engine by tomorrow when i get back to my main computer we're gonna have problems

sorry, all of these files i made specifically for stepmania (with mine/holds/xmod), so playing them with no mines, no holds, and constant bpm kinda defeats the whole purpose

Im no entertainment lawyer, but are any of these "simfiles" copyrighted (not Creative Commons)?

choof 04-24-2014 08:26 PM

technically no
but trust me, you want to take these down before tomorrow evening lol

Docmo 04-24-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4123289)
technically no
but trust me, you want to take these down before tomorrow evening lol

"Insert assholish remark here" Yeah.K.

j-rodd123 04-24-2014 08:29 PM

uh oh what a terrifying threat